(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Oops, sorry Mari. I keep getting the Asian and Euro meetings mixed up.
I´m not sure which one you want to join :-)
As-Au meeting is at every Saturday at 10AM UTC (12h CET) - so it´s currently ongoing.

I beleive both of them have the same reading "agenda" so it doesn´t matter which one you choose to join; today´s chapters to talk about are 7 and 8.

;-)

I wasn't able to get into this meeting last week. It said "Please wait. The host will let you in soon." for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Same with this week. I've tried joining in my browser and through Zoom. Any ideas? I had no problems getting into previous meetings.

I wasn't able to get into this meeting last week. It said "Please wait. The host will let you in soon." for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Same with this week. I've tried joining in my browser and through Zoom. Any ideas? I had no problems getting into previous meetings.
I'm glad that you make it. I loved your story at the end of the meeting;-).

The meeting was great, I really enjoyed. 7&8 chapter is very interesting, so many valuable insights.
When you talked about "fun" how C's said (many times) "learning is fun" I always thought that this is related when one read through the material and some things make him feel excited because he discovers something that he didn't know or discover a new way of thinking. And those things gave him a push to read and explore more. What could be much fun than new realizations?;-D

I'm looking forward to the next meeting.

I´ve had exactly the same issue, same message from zoom. I could only join the first session at the end. The second time, I could join half an hour later, until zoom crashed. And yesterday, I finally was able to join within 5 minutes. I never have issues with other zoom gatherings either. The only new thing I did yesterday was turning off my computer before the meeting would start. Maybe it has nothing to do, but a newbie like me might easily falls into wishful thinking traps when facing today´s technology. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom