(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I have a little suggestion. how about if you make another session for those who isn't into video chat. Same format just maybe the mod asked questions and anyone can just post their thought until the limited time session is over (one wave each week) that way more people might comment. Thanks

I have a little suggestion. how about if you make another session for those who isn't into video chat. Same format just maybe the mod asked questions and anyone can just post their thought until the limited time session is over (one wave each week) that way more people might comment. Thanks
You can attend Zoom meetings without enabling your camera. I'd recommend doing that until you feel comfortable attending with a video link. I haven't attended a reading workshop yet, but I'd be surprised if there was a requirement for everyone to have their camera on.

BTW, @logos5x5, @Yas, I'd like to attend the reading workshops so I've added my details to the activities spreadsheet. I'll attend as regularly as I can.

As ryan mentioned you can join the regular workshop and not enable your camera. There is a comment section that everyone uses and posts questions that we talk about during the chat as well, so you are welcome to sit in and comment using the comment section.

@Arwenn, I found the session reference you mentioned with regards to the medical establishment and STS:
C's Session March 14 1998 said:
A: It IS true that one is wise not to trust bold proclamations from your "mainstream" medical system, as these are motivated by intense STS energy. Also, they have proven to be wrong far more often than right. It is perhaps wise for one to reserve visits and consultations with the above mentioned "establishment" to the instances of physical trauma, and life threatening emergencies, as this is the "place" for said entities. Chronic conditions and wellness, prevention, etc., these are the realms of the homeopaths and Naturopaths, all paths inspired by 4th density STO.
Funny, because I've always thought this about the medical system, even before I encountered the C's (although I didn't think of it in terms of STS and STO at the time, of course! 😄 )

@Ryan, yes that’s the exact reference I was looking for! Thanks for finding that- it reinforces what I have always thought of the medical system. Good for acute and emergency conditions only. I’ve no doubt many well meaning individuals enter these professions meaning to do good, but instead do so much unintentional harm. And when they stand up to the system or question the prevailing dogma, they’re ostracised or worse, lose their medical licenses (Dr Andrew Wakefield for eg).

I’ve no doubt many well meaning individuals enter these professions meaning to do good
no doubt many chose medicine for the money
I remember back in high school , many in my class ,if they got the required marks , wanted to go and study medicine ''for the money'' not to do good , some even only went so they could meet and marry a future well earning doctor :nuts:

Hello all ! I'm trying to get involved in the reading workshops. So far I have found the spreadsheet wich seems to indicate there is one today (sunday) at 18 pm UTC. Wich if I understand correctly start in 10 minutes or so. Here it will be at 14 pm I'm near Montreal. I can't seem to find the link for zoom for today.
For the crystal connection there is a skype link in the spreadsheet for exemple. But no link in the first page of this thread.
There is one link for Am-Eu that was posted for yesterday but how many groups do we have ? I can't find this info on the spreadsheet maybe there is one for the various groups ?

We had the 17th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (8th August 2020), with @Ryan, @Bobo08, @rrraven, @Keit, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Nathancat7 & @yumi. We reviewed The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans & 23: Lucifer and the Pot of Gold or The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation. Thank you all for attending!

Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.

The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 15th August 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing the remainder of Chapter 23 and The Wave Chapter 24: The Bacchantes Meet Apollo At Stonehenge And Play The Third Man Theme. See you there!

Hi beetlemaniac and Au-Asia-Am group!

Just checking something: you have twice listed in attendance a member named 'yumi'. There was once a forum member with that name, but we're pretty sure he left the forum many years ago. Who might you have confused for someone by that name?

Last edited:
Hi beetlemaniac and Au-Asia-Am group!

Just checking something: you have twice listed in attendance a member named 'yumi'. There was once a forum member with that name, but we're pretty sure he left the forum many years ago. Who might you have confused for someone by that name?

I think bettlemaniac is referring to Oemia. I saw on one of the Au-Asia-Am sessions that he put both his names (oemia and yumi). He's in both of the workshop groups.

I think bettlemaniac is referring to Oemia. I saw on one of the Au-Asia-Am sessions that he put both his names (oemia and yumi). He's in both of the workshop groups.
That’s right @Zar. He mainly chimes in via the chat function (much of which I don’t understand), as I don’t think he speaks English (and my French is bad). I wasn’t aware that he was no longer a forum member.

That’s right @Zar. He mainly chimes in via the chat function (much of which I don’t understand), as I don’t think he speaks English (and my French is bad). I wasn’t aware that he was no longer a forum member.

Yes @Arwenn , he's a bit of an odd duck. He usually writes what seem like cryptic messages, and I don't think the french folk understand him either.

Back
Top Bottom