(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
(cassandra): In the Cs sessions, someone's car got flipped over due to the energy in the area
Here is the quote:

Mrs. Peel) Since Jefferson isn't here to ask, and if appropriate, what happened when his son's car flipped over? He described the accident on the forum as very strange.

A: All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.

Thanks so much for the good work!

Hi @Pecha,
thank you for the great summary!

Chapter 4: Electric Properties of Plasma
  • (Breo): Peter Levine researched plasma calling it the cognitive glue--in a way it's sentient. It's necessary for transmitting electricity, and thus the support of life.
A small correction: I referred to Michael Levin and his lecture on Bioelectricity - but I mistakenly said Peter. Sorry about that.
So that it will not be confused with Peter Levine :-) - its this video:

For some reason I became confused when Pierre reversed the current flow in his illustrating diagrams. In previous diagrams the current flow is the from positive to negative (for example in the diagram Z-pinch plasma) but from negative to positive in the battery-screw-magnet diagram below.

1719782694020.png

1719783053858.png

Here is a nifty web page that has a animated gif file showing the current/flow of positively charged and negatively charged (electrons), and also the differences in consideration of energy flow between electronic technicians (negative to positive) and engineers (positive to negative). What we use is the flow, the current, not which direction it is moving. When we flip a light switch, we want it to go ON or OFF, we don't care which direction the energy is moving.

Hi all,

The Am-EU group finishes the Foreword by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and chapters 9-13 of Pierre Lescaudron's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection on June 30th. The video and audio of the meeting is provided by Turgon.

I've attached the mind map below in both PNG & PDF form. For readability, I've also printed the mind map in bulleted form here:

Chapter 9: External Power Sources of Celestial Bodies
  • Birkeland currents are giant cosmic rings of electric current, postulated to be the external power source of galaxies in the electric universe model. It's unknown what powers these currents however.
    • (Turgon): Where does this current come from--7th density?
    • (Redrock12): The currents from the Sun is what helps powers other celestial bodies.
  • Intergalactic Birkeland currents, being ring-like, may explain why galaxies are oriented similarly in direction & speed of rotation. Perhaps they are what cause stars to be located on the galactic spiral arms as well.
    • (anartist): Shares link to one of the footnote references: Does the Universe Have a Handedness?
    • (Turgon): The Cs recommended spinning counter-clockwise. Also, isn't the reiki symbol counterclockwise as well?
  • (Mari): There's a theory that every galaxy has a supermassive black hole in the center. This is in response to seeing distortion in light in the universe.
    • (whitecoast): This black hole can be affected by these currents too, so it should spin in the same direction as celestial bodies.
    • (anartist): From the Cs sessions, black holes take energy and enters total non-existence. See: Session 10 December 1994
    • (whitecoast): They sense perturbations via imaging like x-rays to support this theory.
  • (whitecoast): Why is it that Pluto's orbit is inclined compared to the other planets? What causes that? It's off the plane of the ecliptic.
    • (mari): Maybe there is a relative connection to why scientists call Pluto a planetoid and not a planet?
      • (cassandra): In astrology, they do consider Pluto as a planet.

Chapter 10: Interstellar Plasma

Chapter 11: Currents in Plasma
  • Plasma current discharge such as ones found in the moving electric filaments in plasma globes take on tendril-like shapes due to the magnetic field loops generated by the currents encircling them. These plasma currents can also be called Birkeland currents.
  • When two plasma currents are near each other, their magnetic fields tend to pull them in together, causing both two spiral together as a helical filament pair (similar pattern as DNA). They stay separate however due to the increased gas pressure of the plasma, acting as a repulsive force, creating a balanced structure.

Chapter 12: Homopolar Motors
  • The Lorentz/Laplace force is proportional to the electric current and magnetic field. This force induces spin in homopolar motors.
  • As it relates to a celestial body, an external power source that flows into the body's internal magnet and exiting via Birkelend current back into space causes the body to spin due to the Lorentz force. In this way, stars and planets are giant homopolar motors. Increasing the current increases the force, which also increases the spin rate.
    • The moon doesn't have any spin due to no Lorentz force acting on it. This is due to it not having its own double layer, thus having its charge being equal to that of the surrounding plasma. There is no potential difference for current to flow.
      • (Turgon): Maybe for planets with really low relative spin rates, this is a reflection of their ability to harbor life.
    • (whitecoast): The spin of Venus is relatively slow, meaning the Lorentz force is relatively small.
    • (Turgon): Which planet spins the fastest?
      • (Pecha): It looks like it's Jupiter.
        • (anartist): Is it due to it having a really high charge?
Chapter 13: Solar Discharges
  • The Sun and its heliopause can be modeled as a giant capacitor, with its periodic discharges shown as "solar activity". These discharges are also Birkelend currents that pierce through the bright-hot outer layer of the Sun (protosphere), creating a sun spot--exposing the dark, inner solar matter.
  • The Sun's protosphere is granulated, consisting of "anode arcs/tufts" of the same polarity that repel each other.
  • Celestial bodies like comets and planets that are in the Sun's heliosphere can trigger solar discharges (i.e. solar flares, sunspots, and coronal mass ejections).
    • More massive and negatively charged bodies relative to the Sun have increased chances of triggering a discharge. In this way, Jupiter, Saturn, and comets greatly influence the Sun's rate of discharge.
  • (Mari): A comet was attracted to and hit a factory in Chicago: Comet Biela and Mrs. O'Leary's Cow.
  • Full moons can cause weather disruption and other environmental catastrophes due to the full moon causing the Earth to discharge.
    • (RedFox): During full moons, there is an uptick of psychological craziness.
  • (mari): Asteroids start out as just space rocks, but can turn into visible comets due to electrical activity.
    • (whitecoast): Asteroids are in dark discharge mode.
  • (seato): Talks of discharge reminds of Atlantean crystals. We'll be attracting discharge events like comets and the like it seems in the future.
    • (cassandra): The comets homing in on super STS folks is like lightning striking them.

General Notes

For Next Meeting - July 7th, 2024

We'll be going over chapters 14-17 of Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection. See y'alls!

Attachments

• Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection Mindmap Chapters 9-13 (6_30_2024))_Page 1-[17203...pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection Mindmap Chapters 9-13 (6_30_2024))_Page 1-[17203...png
    8.8 MB · Views: 2
Hi Au-Asia-Am peeps, a reminder that we meet this evening for our round table discussion to finish The Master and his Emissary.

Just a note that I would like to start the meeting an hour later just for this week, so we will start at 7 pm Sydney time. Let me know if y’all are okay to start an hour later, if not I’ll juggle my schedule around our meetup. :flowers:

I’ll post a reminder about 30-45 minutes before we begin.

See you soon!

Hi Au-Asia-Am peeps, a reminder that we meet this evening for our round table discussion to finish The Master and his Emissary.

Just a note that I would like to start the meeting an hour later just for this week, so we will start at 7 pm Sydney time. Let me know if y’all are okay to start an hour later, if not I’ll juggle my schedule around our meetup. :flowers:

I’ll post a reminder about 30-45 minutes before we begin.

See you soon!

No problem on my end Arwenn. See you then.

Not sure if I will be on today, I had a particularly intense somatic session with Holley today, will see how I feel, I'm still processing :umm: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom