(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Thanks for the detailed notes and links, @beetlemaniac!! Networking about the Wave books has been very nourishing, I hope everyone feels the same and is getting something valuable out of it too. Thanks to all of you for your input and time ❤

Thanks @beetlemaniac for sharing the minutes. One good thing is that we have loads of petty tyrants around us to learn from. They are obstacles in our learning but the fun part is once we overcome that we become more awakened and ready to take on another one. Lol 😆 Fun times..
@Rashi
Yeah, as much as they can be a drain on the soul energy, they certainly provide a strong learning curve. I’ve come to the realisation that the battle through us expresses itself in our interactions with people- family, colleagues, even the rude COVID-Nazis at the grocery store. It is in each of these interactions where we can choose our orientation (STO/STS) and whether we will be food/or fed upon. It’s about disengaging from the Matrix, but also (more importantly) putting to use what we discuss and applying that knowledge.

I re-read Castenada’s stalking the Petty Tyrant, and was thinking about some of the strategies in dealing with these guys at work. I realised that at times my self importance or a program (eg perfectionism) gets in the way, so now I’m not concerned about KPIs bla bla bla... So long as I get the best outcome for my patient and do right by them, that’s all that matters. The rest of it, I play dumb 😊
But, it’s still a work in progress, lol!
Yes, happy belated mother's day!
Aw, thank you @Nathancat7! It’s nice having you on and kudos to you for getting up so early to attend!

Last edited:
Yes I am just loving it.
Reading Chapter 12 is an I opener and make no mistake.
The universe provides balance and it's important to honor that, even love that.
It's important here for me to learn how to be like a scarecrow on the beach ( the birds were swooping down upon the baby turtles in chapter 12).

Thanks for the detailed notes and links, @beetlemaniac!! Networking about the Wave books has been very nourishing, I hope everyone feels the same and is getting something valuable out of it too. Thanks to all of you for your input and time ❤
I'm glad to be able to contribute in some way Arwenn! There's a deep desire in me to DO and this is a very meaningful outlet for my energies. As I mentioned to you on Messenger, I think you (as well as the rest of the group) do an admirable job of steering the discussion, providing insights, and keeping the discussion at a higher frequency, so to speak. I hope you can continue to be our guiding light!
I re-read Castenada’s stalking the Petty Tyrant, and was thinking about some of the strategies in dealing with these guys at work. I realised that at times my self importance or a program (eg perfectionism) gets in the way, so now I’m not concerned about KPIs bla bla bla... So long as I get the best outcome for my patient and do right by them, that’s all that matters. The rest of it, I play dumb 😊
But, it’s still a work in progress, lol!
I'm also realizing that work has to be meaningful to you. It can't be about filling up useless forms declaring this or that indicator to be within parameters and that you're fulfilling those dreaded quotas. Way to go Arwenn, I am sure you will find that balance and if playing dumb is the right strategy at the time then that is great. From what I've heard the people at your workplace are particularly terrible. The worst that has happened to me so far is late nights, stress and someone who keeps stealing my butter from the communal fridge!

@beetlemaniac I really thank you for doing recaps, it's really a hard work of yourself and it saves so precious time for the one that have no time to watch another workshop.

• Hinduism: Soul and attaining Nirvana, being as enlightened as you can and making the right choices, release attachments. 3D being Death zone where actions release us from reincarnating within the realm. Pathways to enlightenment, yogas in Hinduism. Ideas taken from Zoroastrianism, switch of deities Asuras and Daevas. India being an entrapment zone for a billion people.
  • Esoteric religion, Sufism, Esoteric Christianity, and so on. Materialism and outward aspect of religion. Heirarchies and OPs. Struggling souls have difficulties because of OPs.
  • Coopting of choices every step of the way, people are set up to fail from the start. Indian gurus and cults. OPs attracted to cults due, to depend on them for moral authority. Sadhguru, Krishna Consciousness.

It's really interesting because I took a one week course with the meditation of Sadhguru and it seems that the main things was the chant who was designed to bind you into their "lovely" illusion, I felt some "light" and things afterward, some because I have a kind of broken heart and dry tissues which do not permit too much things to be felt. But I kind be enthralled in this mind stuff of being saved and meditate on the pic of the himalayah... Interestingly Sadhguru gives exactly the crucial informations about illusiory mind things like "it's very easy for human to be deceived by illusions", or "we give you (spiritual) food, and it's up to you to eat", "it makes people drowsy after being "washed in light"... You bet. Amidst that a lot of people go to see him, like every religions and type of people. Amma is another goddess made in flesh I came to visit and her hug is said to heal but I felt nothing indeed. It's like Laura said, you get your food, but you do nothing and stay as a vegetable trying to hear some voice that will magically heal you... Very frightening because it's very appealing.

Sadhguru has an app that is nice for yoga and relaxation though.

@beetlemaniac I really thank you for doing recaps, it's really a hard work of yourself and it saves so precious time for the one that have no time to watch another workshop.

It's really interesting because I took a one week course with the meditation of Sadhguru and it seems that the main things was the chant who was designed to bind you into their "lovely" illusion, I felt some "light" and things afterward, some because I have a kind of broken heart and dry tissues which do not permit too much things to be felt. But I kind be enthralled in this mind stuff of being saved and meditate on the pic of the himalayah... Interestingly Sadhguru gives exactly the crucial informations about illusiory mind things like "it's very easy for human to be deceived by illusions", or "we give you (spiritual) food, and it's up to you to eat", "it makes people drowsy after being "washed in light"... You bet. Amidst that a lot of people go to see him, like every religions and type of people. Amma is another goddess made in flesh I came to visit and her hug is said to heal but I felt nothing indeed. It's like Laura said, you get your food, but you do nothing and stay as a vegetable trying to hear some voice that will magically heal you... Very frightening because it's very appealing.

Sadhguru has an app that is nice for yoga and relaxation though.
Nico, I'm sorry to reply you so late but I just wanted to say that you're most welcome and it's a pleasure for me to summarise the sessions. I understand the issue you are facing somewhat, with the dry tissues or fascia that tends to make our bodies lose charge very quickly and cause lethargy and emotional numbness. I'm of the opinion that most of these gurus are out there to collect followers and amass an STS pyramid for their own feeding purposes, both materially and spiritually. I have heard of this Amma as well. I think if the C's say not to deify them, how then can one justify putting them in a position "higher" than ourselves. It's a very tricky situation though, because I think their messages are not wholly without truth, it is as Laura said, a jungle out there and useful spiritual knowledge can be easily used for negative purposes. FWIW!

Thank you all for today's most interesting and informative meeting.
:flowers:

I was thinking about Catch 22 aka Change assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way

Q: (L) Okay, is this Wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is going to change our assumptions?

A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way.

...and it is linked to The Wave Chapter 23: Lucifer and the Pot of Gold or The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation:

A: Yes. Avoiding anticipation. That is the key to shaping the future… When it hits you, it stops.

Q: (L) When what hits you? The fact that it’s happening? That you are doing it?

A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.

Q: (L) Well, this is very tricky.

A: Ah? We have doubts… And yes, you create your own reality!

Q: (L) Well, but you have also said that anticipation messes things up, and so I don’t want to have any anticipation.

A: Anticipation is not creating one’s own reality.

If non-anticipation opens the door to the creativity of the universe, what closes the door to negative occurrences? Can it be that we have a clue here as well?

Cassiopaeans: “Just remember that anticipation is the “mother of preparation”, and defense.

Lesson number 1: always expect attack.

Lesson number 2: know the modes of same.

Lesson number 3: know how to counteract same.

When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems…

But, if you expect it, you learn how to “head it off”, thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. Knowledge protects.”

So, it seems that the answer to this part of the problem is that when we are connected to the Cosmos via the right brain, and are not blocking the ability of our Cosmic Connection by limiting the forces with boundary forming imagination or images or illusory concepts, we allow the perfect manifestation of our own frequency resonance to occur. By the same token, when necessary, we can close the door to manipulation of our minds by constantly running a sort of computer scan of possible breaches of our security system in the left brain. We must marry the left brain kingship of the material world to the right brain queen of the inner realm.

What is the wasteland? That we cannot accept the world and all within it, including ourselves, as being perfectly natural and perfect just the way it is — with all the good and evil it contains as part of the natural and necessary balance — the whole of existence is natural and as it should be at every moment. When you accept that all is perfect, when you cease holding God hostage by usurping the power of the right brain feminine principle with the images in your left brain, then the world will be perfect and fertile and you will heal the wound of the wasteland in your own heart.

If only we can act spontaneously, without being programmed into someone else’s belief system, we can ask the real question of ourselves; ask with no preconceived notion of what the answer will be; ask with no anticipation.

Then, miraculously, for one moment the vessel of the Grail is empty… and in the next it is filled with the wonder and glory of all and everything.

And the Mystic Female is the infinite Sea of potential. It is God in the not aspect that only can be when expectations, anticipations, assumptions and obsessions are completely left at the door.

We invite all the members of the Cassiopaea Forum to join our weekly Reading Workshops! :-D

This is an opportunity to catch up with or review the basic and recommended material.

We'll start with the Wave Series, and then we'll share polls to decide which book to continue with considering the recommended books thread.

To make it more time friendly, we can read the scheduled material before the meetings and then we'll share what we learn, questions, and ideas during the meeting. If we read during the meeting and share questions and ideas in the get go, it will take us more time to finish a book.

Usually, in other book clubs or workshops they read one book per month - we could divide the chapters in 4 meetings, for example -, but we can adjust it depending on the material.

Some suggestions:
  • Join with a true Hunger for Truth.
  • Do not be afraid to share our questions, thoughts or ideas about the reading material, we all are at different levels of understanding for any given topic and that's totally fine! We are all here to learn. Your ideas can enrich the meeting and help all the participants.
  • Share considering the new members understanding.
  • Share quotes or fragments that you found interesting or useful.
  • Try to connect the new ideas and concepts with other sources of the recommended material.
  • Of course, it's highly recommended to read the scheduled chapters before the meeting, but if you didn't had time or something happened between the meetings, connect anyway, you will be able to catch up.
We are also thinking about recording the meetings so that everyone can be updated.

Please feel free to share more suggestions.

We created a spreadsheet so that all the interested members can sign up and share with us the best day and time to participate. Then we'll decide the definitive day and time based on the info from the spreadsheet.

As we are all over the world, we could have two groups with different times and days to allocate everyone interested.

We use a conference software called Zoom for the meetings. You will need to create a free account to participate.

We'll also have a Google Calendar with all the scheduled activities as soon as we have the final dates and times. We'll keep you posted.

Once set up, you'll receive alerts before the meetings.

All the meetings will be in English, at least for now, or maybe we could divide the meetings by language? But that would depend on the number of participants in each language.

Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome.

[All the workshops and meetings are free to all the members of the Cassiopaea Forum but if you want to contribute in some way, please consider a donation to the FOTCM.]
Great!!

Much gratitude for moderating and hosting the session yesterday and all other Saturdays @logos5x5. Just really nice to get together with like-minded people and share ideas and COVID-1984 frustrations/worries--especially since I really don't have a "like-minded" community as of yet. Actually, feeling pretty alienated from some friends and like I am entirely on a different timeline or viewing reality radically differently as we have talked about this past Saturday. I am reminded of Session 18 2019 about the sharing of "thoughts, worries, impressions, fears:"

: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(Andromeda) And nothing can help correct it.

I feel that actually talking and seeing others has a radically different vibe then just sharing worries, impressions via writing on the forum. As I said on Saturday, I've recently had powerful dreams of joining forces with those on the Zoom reading group to do battle with 4D STS. Which reminds me of Session 28 April 1996:

A: People are not portals!!! They are only victims of the things that come through the portals. Otherwise, many could describe you as a "portal."

Q: (L) Well, I never said that I wasn't. Speaking of that...

A: When you concentrate on the people as portals, you falsely direct negative energy upon the soul units themselves. Rather like treating acne with the therapy to be found in a shotgun!

Q: (L) What is the appropriate response when you are in a situation and you know that the person is being victimized, yes, by the forces coming through the portal, but their victimization is causing you a great deal of problems? What is the appropriate response here?

A: How do you view those afflicted with disease? Do you throw rocks at them?!?

Q: (L) Well, no, you don't throw rocks at them...

A: What do you do, then?

Q: (L) Well, a person with a disease: you send or take them to a doctor or suggest that they go to a doctor.

A: For what purpose?

Q: (L) To discover the diagnosis of the disease, to obtain medicine, to either relieve the symptoms or cure the disease.

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) We are talking about people who won't even admit they have a disease! How do you tell someone to go to a doctor when they don't think they are sick? Most people do NOT believe that they are subject to control or manipulation from other densities! You have told a number of people that they were going to be subjected to attack and manipulation and they have blithely said 'Oh, there is nothing in our lives that would permit that...'

A: Denial is not incurable until you give up. Patience combined with kind invitations to participate in the learning process eventually allows the victim to awaken, thus to be open to cure. This helps you to build the "army" you seek. Isolation cures nothing. Thereby stifling progress, as any and all will ultimately be seen as "portals." Rather like "spinning one's wheels," yes??

Looking forward to our next discussion!
Katie/candasiri

Much gratitude for moderating and hosting the session yesterday and all other Saturdays @logos5x5. Just really nice to get together with like-minded people and share ideas and COVID-1984 frustrations/worries--especially since I really don't have a "like-minded" community as of yet. Actually, feeling pretty alienated from some friends and like I am entirely on a different timeline or viewing reality radically differently as we have talked about this past Saturday. I am reminded of Session 18 2019 about the sharing of "thoughts, worries, impressions, fears:"

I feel that actually talking and seeing others has a radically different vibe then just sharing worries, impressions via writing on the forum. As I said on Saturday, I've recently had powerful dreams of joining forces with those on the Zoom reading group to do battle with 4D STS. Which reminds me of Session 28 April 1996:

Looking forward to our next discussion!
Katie/candasiri
Thank you for posting those sessions candasiri. They are a beautiful testament to the C's compassion for us silly critters. I can't begin to tell you about how stubborn and numb I was. I was given a lot of good advice but it took a whole lot to finally get some kind of hold over my programming and see beyond the veil. I hope to become stronger than my programs and above that to be in a constant learning and doing mode. Gravity dispersal has to be part of our daily lives if we are to keep the flow of energy going. The Wave seems to be upon us in full force but I feel a heavy atmosphere about me as I go for my evening jog. It seems like it's really up to us to do what we can do to ground those energies within us and into the planet, if we want to keep this "ray of creation" going, so to speak.

Thank you for posting those sessions candasiri. They are a beautiful testament to the C's compassion for us silly critters. I can't begin to tell you about how stubborn and numb I was. I was given a lot of good advice but it took a whole lot to finally get some kind of hold over my programming and see beyond the veil. I hope to become stronger than my programs and above that to be in a constant learning and doing mode. Gravity dispersal has to be part of our daily lives if we are to keep the flow of energy going. The Wave seems to be upon us in full force but I feel a heavy atmosphere about me as I go for my evening jog. It seems like it's really up to us to do what we can do to ground those energies within us and into the planet, if we want to keep this "ray of creation" going, so to speak.

:hug2:

The C's: "Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye."

We had the 6th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (23rd May 2020), with @Aya, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, @Keit, @Nathancat7 and @Gonzo. We revisited Chapter 10 and reviewed notes, while also taking on Chapter 11. Thank you all for attending!

Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.

The following are notes from the discussion.

The Wave Chapter 10: The Truth Is Out There, But Trust No One!
  • Children cannot work with a teachers and material at a higher level than their ability. Dealing with our karma before proceeding with higher-level lessons.
  • Frowned upon to skip lessons. Other people of perpendicular realities can assist in accelerate learning but point of 3D and moving upward is all about learning lessons.
  • Skipping lessons being STS and gaining power, imbalanced. Magick, and other methods are sinning against soul, imitating god and trying to control.
  • Value of life is in lessons, it results in adding energy to our souls.
  • Suffering pushing you through and makes you stronger.
  • Wanting power means stealing it from others. There is only so much power available for dispersion.
  • SoTT MindMatters show on Revenge of the Sith. Anakin predicts wife Padme dying. Attracted to Sith Lord his master, learns dark arts ostensibly to use for good. Becomes Darth Vader. Motivation was desire for power. Hook was to save his wife.
  • Laura and the issue of the spiders.
  • Important to learn about your enemy.
  • Afterlife Unveiled, Betty Stafford. Materialism goes against these afterlife realms. We are Lucifer, soul fragments, chose materialism and love of the physical.
  • Anakin's wife dies seeing him join the dark side.
  • "Clever deceptions and unlimited seduction to evil" - cunning and devious ways STS hooks you in. Knowing your weaknesses is very important.
  • Being under the wings of powerful people is a hook to making bad decisions and being irresponsible. Dorian Gray in Unholy Hungers. Killed his actress girlfriend Sibyl. Had a portrait of himself which deteriorated as his inner self got neglected, narcissism.
  • Black Swan movie.
  • Pursuing power is STS, STS motivations can be can be masked as good intentions.
  • Laura spoke about pursuit of knowledge being an inner calling and a need to grow. Soul questing instead of passion. Power is a control over others. Utilization is key, the difference betwen using it against or over others vs. for your own growth.
  • Aikido, not attacking but redirecting energy of attack. Using knowledge to avoid attack, to grow awareness of possible attack.
  • Difference between Julius Caesar and Darth Vader. Both had killed people. Intent and control of actions. Anakin Skywalker, a show off, was born not out of normal conception but through the Force. Had the highest number of "Midi-chlorians" that determines how much energy you have.
  • Jedis usually taken in at young ages but Anakin was older and more exposed to suffering. Felt inept for not being able to protect mother, and constantly desired power and be the strongest Jedi. Narcissism, wanting to amass power. However Caesar crossed the Rubicon etc. but with a pure intent.
  • Anakin frees his mother from pirates, mother dies when she sees him, he kills all pirates and their families but it wasn't required. He did it out of rage. Julius Caesar as a statesman was very calculative, he did kill people but manipulated the situation to take advantage of these killings for political gain, i.e. exaggeration of nos. dead and so on
  • Scorpion and the Frog. The nature of a scorpion is to bite. Pirates steal, torture, etc. Nothing achieved in killing them. From then on Anakin walked the wrong path.
  • Caesar showed clemency probably as a natural trait by rewarding soldiers by making them citizen, giving them land.
  • Doing research is crucial and it's not about just reading channeled material.
  • Laura said "Application of information becomes Knowledge, application of Knowledge becomes Understanding."
  • C's are not going to hand over the answers. Commonly asked Laura to look back at older transcripts
  • Ra materials - personal slant. Colors of Rays and archetypes.
  • Rituals are mostly bad.
  • Excessive worrying stops us from thinking clearly. Noise to signal ratio. Worrying about the future and past instead of living in the present. Stoicism is to concern ourselves with things that are under our control.
  • beetlemaniac miscellaneous notes
    • Session on Knowledge, Knowledge having substance, Knowledge = Love = Light, Light being energy expression on gravity, etc
    • Obsession - being stuck on one topic, an area of life, a relationship, creating an imbalance in the learning process. To move forward one would need a change in perspective to bring balance
    • If negativity is not acknowledged, it will come around and 'bite' through back door
    • Most of the power for altering reality and physicality - contained in belief center
    • Individuality being temporary state - Grand Pulsation, pulsation being contraction and expansion
  • Mouravieff, magnetic center, where the B influences can be collected which leads man to C influences and someone who can lead him towards the staircase to the path which leads to the Way.
  • Higher emotional center, thought centers and 6th density.
  • Removing the influences of one world, being under laws, choosing to move oneself to different thought centers, Reality Transurfing and pendulums being influences. Only thing is to choose. Egregore - thought centers. Moving into the influences that are beneficial to yourself. Tuning your belief center to be under the right beliefs. Reality operates according to a specific set of laws. Making specific choices bind you to specific sets of laws in tune with FRV. Making conscious efforts and conscious choices put you under different influences, which then provide you another set of choices. Once you get under one law, you will then fall under another law. Ouspensky's Q&A, in Chapter 12.
The Wave Chapter 11: Roses Grow Best in Manure
  • After the eclipsing of realities, the nature of reality wasn't just beauty, truth and goodness but also darkness.
  • The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. Dr Jekyll said that "I learned to recognize the thorough and primitive duality of man, I saw the two natures that contend in the field of my consciousness. Even if I could rightly be said to be either, it was only because I was radically both."
  • The duality of man, antisocial and destructive tendencies behind the persona. Jung's archetypes, shadow work, Alchemy being symbolism as the language of universe. Eclipsing of realities/High strangeness, thought centers at higher level
  • Jordan Peterson speaks about it at an ego level, Plato speaks about a "desire that is terrible wild and lawless" in The Republic, Nietzsche - "the fear of wild animals has been bred within humans for the longest time, even the animal he harbors within and fears"!
  • Nietzsche - "I would rather be whole than good", psychologists like him and Jung say that in order to be actualized, need to realize the darker aspects of self. JP and aggression - better to have monster under control, to be able to say NO with full force of being - no one should be able to convince you otherwise, once it is verbalized, Caesar had a similar disposition.
  • Jung - how to integrate the shadow, shaming and fearing repugnant aspects of self. Facing that, and accepting this in others, but first loving the good and the bad within oneself. Also not projecting bad traits on others - which is what happens as JP says when the dragon grows to the point where it spills out on others.
  • It grows like an I within you, and it grows stronger each day. You can crystallize on the wrong I, unless it is controlled upon which you become "it"
  • Post-modernist world - self-righteousness of morality, in creating moral structures, stripping away the ethical utility of vices. Making decision not to be a violent or aggressive person, virtue signalling about it. In denying the worst of ourselves, we preclude ourselves from accessing the best of ourselves.
  • Make nice program - not wanting to say no. Example of negotiating salary with boss. Finding your voice. Aspects that make you ashamed from childhood, grows inside you and prevents you to find your voice. Takes energy to keep a mask up. Preverbal trauma. Making peace with it and coming out of it. Positive Disintegration.
  • "Dissolve and coagulate" - Jung, applying Alchemy to the mind. Dissolving and disintegrating and crystallizing on the right foundation.
  • Peterson, to integrate your own shadow, observe your resentment and bitterness. Examine your dark fantasies, as that will be a clue to what it is you're not bringing to the light. Jung, what you need most is where you least want to look for it.
  • Humor - Heaven and Hell - gatherings more advance souls, play out older incarnations in front of everyone where they acted silly, laughing at themselves.
  • G talked about people taking themselves seriously, if others found out about something you did 10 years ago that you're ashamed of - can they blackmail you for it, are you hostage to that emotion? If they can't and it doesn't impact you, that you've overcome it.
  • You are your own worst enemy. Judgment day - the self as judge.
  • Forgiveness - how much you were able to forgive. Mental pain in 5th density is multiplied 10 times? Mental trigger comes back to bite harder in 5th density.
  • To forgive someone in 3rd density easier.
  • 13 rules of spiritual protection - make amends with others if not directly, then indirectly. Being bullied by a memory out of non-forgiveness. Karmic debit and credit. Journey of the Souls, Michael Newton. More forgiveness here, less karmic burden in future incarnation.
  • Denial and buffers. Self-preservation when reality is too painful, denial can be used to remain moralistic. Virtue signalling, only seem like good people. What is behind the persona?
  • Doing the right thing. We suffer sometimes. Taking actions and making decisions. Basic things that we are thought.
  • Nathan: Saying No came easier after recapitulation, but conscience comes into play in real world of action.
  • Rashi: Struggles to say no. Same lesson comes back, agreeable personality?
  • Sid: He identifies as a Yes man. G said honesty with everyone is weakness. But don't go against your humanity. Human decency, don't do anything to get yourself into trouble.
  • In the work, full honesty is required. It's not easy. Some may be in the work for years and you discover a new side to them. They were not honest in the work. Dishonesty influenced by shame and guilt.
  • Laura choosing to limit her participation in the matrix and was no longer going to lie to herself or anyone.
  • Mouravieff's 5 different types of lies:
    • Necessary lies - vital to survival
    • Useful lies - business world, go along to get along
    • Useless lies - pathological
    • White lies - to alleviate suffering
    • Lies to the self - weakens discernment, creates buffers, promotes sleep, worst type of lying
  • Eclipsing of realities - Laura's inner battle to choose between wishful thinking and reality.
  • Universe reflected it back when test results came back.
  • Laura spider episode when they climbed over her and she resisted with all her being - and chased them away.
  • Choosing the reality that you want to manifest. After the spider incident, her reality changed dramatically.
  • Fast tracking integrating shadow. Laura: "This state is essential but can be used by dark forces to derail the spiritual seeker"
  • Alchemy, positive disintegration and taking oneself apart. The things that we need to release are what we repress and dislike of ourselves
  • Laura identified lies to herself as relates to her nature, being, she acquired freedom to choose what to manifest. Saw how her shadow traits were in her DNA, transcended lifetimes of creating suffering for self and others - again, she became free to choose.
  • Similar messages like spiders. Cast-iron pan breaking, sending messages to the self. People need serious messages otherwise they may not "get it".
  • Depends whether they can handle it. Could be a dream, a person, depends on person.
  • Nathan disagrees about the eclipsing of realities scenario.
  • Others may not have acted the way Laura did upon receiving sign.
  • Sid's increase in awareness and vigilance when seeing things breaking, dreams of snakes.
  • Laura agreed to undertake mission. Agreed to have much more lessons than usual, work on more karma in one lifetime
  • Different faces of god. Acceptance of all good and evil. But, we should in certain situations resist evil. Simple karmic understanding being the ability to know right action at each moment.
  • Putting attention on negative forces is good if intent is to diminish them. New age philosophy and avoiding negativity. Dealing with negativity, e.g. work situation, cutting out family members, acting in favor of your destiny
  • Refusing to cede to control, 4DSTS desires control, 4DSTO rejects control.
  • Family situation, can draw boundaries, but work where feeding is prevalent - you are forced to participate "in the system" for livelihood.
  • Key is not to lose yourself, work situation as avenue to learn from suffering.
  • Nathan: "hiding one's darkness" in an STS system is difficult -
  • STS systems adept at extracting an emotional response from you, leave emotions at home when at work.
  • Jordan Peterson: Disagrees with game-playing. Tell the truth or at least don't lie. Feels a knot in stomach when saying something that weakens him. Telling it like it is. "I will not be compelled to use words that are gibberish". His material exploded after he put it online.
  • Keit: JP advice valid but maybe not applicable to all. G's advice more appropriate - not be honest to all. May be prudent to have an aim, but understand how it affects self in terms of unnecessary suffering, be externally considerate in achieving the goal and let the strategy develop around that goal.
  • Arwenn: Her patient's standard diets, cannot recommend against statins. Exercises to relieve eyestrain, can only suggest and direct to resources. Cannot wear heart on sleeve and tell truth about diet and health.
  • Rashi: playing the "girl card" at times for sympathy.
  • Bird videos. Egrets. Three eggs. One egg was late, youngest was weak. Good parents, fed the babies. Youngest bullied by the eldest. Keit - got relaxation and comfort from nature and face of god. Gave her comfort and hope about life and growth. But bullying was distressing. Nature - strongest survive. Eldest caused baby to fall out of nest. Egret died of hypothermia. Keit traumatized by the experience.
  • Baby turtles. Snatched by birds. Feeding pyramid of reality and nature.
  • Preparing chicken. Raising them vs. store bought. Much easier not to face killing them.
  • Hunters thanking the universe and nature for the gift. Respect for nature.
  • David Attenborough. Desert fauna, zebras, hyenas, vultures participating in the circle of life.
  • Bears being in an upward spiral vs. rats, spiders and vermin.
  • Keit: Laura went through depression, distress from events. There is a place for distress. Loving manifestation of evil maybe not possible on an emotional level.
  • Rashi: When horrific case of rape occurs, it's almost impossible to accept.
  • Bobo08: Giving everything its due. Humans with a conscience, can't act like god. Darkness over Tibet - be close to god but don't play god.
  • Sid: If a baby got raped, what led to that? Reflects on society, morals, values.
  • Keit: Loving faces of god. Love is knowledge. To truly love something or someone is knowledge. Love is light. [Horrific events] make sense only in this context.
  • Sid: Feeling for these events because we have Conscience. 6th Density devoid of all emotion. Pure thought at that level. We're not at that level. We're meant to feel pain when we see it. We have to do something about it.
  • Keit: Loving faces of god is constantly gathering all knowledge of things around us. New age is ignoring the bad. Laura's study of psychopathy, creation of SOTT, knowledge of all topics.
  • Arwenn: STS and STO not good or bad. If someone is inclined to bullying and negativity, they see the bird being bullied as good. We see it as pitiable. Laura said, she could accept it but would try to rescue them.
  • Sid: Ra was asked what is Intelligent Infinity. Single unit of consciousness, observed itself. Then, an outgrowth of Logos, Sub-Logos, multitude of consciousness unit. After these units were divided, the polarity arose to accelerate learning, creating STO/STS. These directions are just ways of progress. C's mentioned an enlightened being is not STO or STS. We were STO when we fell, we've brought that with us, so still have those traits within us.
  • Arwenn: DNA tampering. Constructs which keep us penned, hyperdimensional farming. Social, cultural, religious programming making us food.
  • Keit: STS are more organized. In overt way they can appear stronger. STO intention is against control.
  • Sid: Allies of humanity channel, do not mention about 4DSTS. C's refer to them as 4DSTO source, they chose STO and don't associate with STS. However C's are 6DSTO and see all sides and are not prevented in discussing STS.
  • Arwenn: Easy to fall back into judgment. Distress for suffering a reflection of something in oneself? Are we bullies internally that we don't want to face up to?
  • Keit: Events in childhood. Strong personal reaction over injustice of being bullied as child. Cruelty of event brought up feeling of helplessness and cruelty.
  • Arwenn: Fine line between revenge and justice.
  • Sid: Laura refers to treatment of critters. To balance, she decided to love her own pets. Keit being a vet is balancing by loving them.
  • Keit: Applying the knowledge of different faces of god by our chosen orientation.
  • Bobo08: Choose the face of god you want to manifest.
  • Arwenn: Just read SoTT continuously to see the utter hopelessness of the situation.
  • Dutroux affair. Least you can do is read about it and give it its due.
  • Crimes against women in India. Difficult to reconcile. To pray for them. Soul lesson for the girl? Heroes are motivated to action, wanting retribution.
  • Lizzies breeding humans. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.
  • Arwenn: Networking and sharing impressions.
  • Aya: Don't abuse emotions. It is horrifying. Don't turn your eyes away from these events. Accept what it is as the face of god.
  • Sid: Afterlife stories. Damaged souls. Not holding thoughts of retribution, forgive the souls.
  • Arwenn: Resentful souls choosing avarice and greed maybe want to let go of it. Dante's levels of hell. Imperator have beings of love and light come down to help others but hard work to move back up. Souls may not be able to recover, make choices that move them further downward till they lose their individuality and get subsumed into black hole of STS.
  • Sid: Related movie: Astral City, sinning against bodies which take people to lower levels of 5th density. Some souls reject the call to move. Damage to ethereal bodies. Alcoholic suffered but did not want to move, brought to a special hospital and healing was applied.
  • Arwenn: Life Behind the Veil. 5th density may not be a chill-out place. Higher levels. Awareness restricted to state of being. Higher they progress, better vision.
  • 5D contemplation zone. 4 bodies. Genetic, Consciousness, Ethereal, Spiritual Body.
  • The Ultimate Frontier book. Channeling. Lemuria, 4 bodies. Physical Body. Ethereal body operates in Akashic realm. Remote viewers. 4th density being variable physicality. After learning lessons, a 5th body called the "angelic body" or "archangelic body" is acquired.
  • In Afterlife, a nun dies and wants to come back. Friend channels her. Wanted to learn and become a better person. In 18 months she looked younger. In the afterlife you can teleport, etc. Your outer appearance correlates to your spiritual level. In purgatory you can be in rags. The nun was in glowing blue dress, awareness in sync with appearance.
  • In Life Beyond the Veil, elevators move people between zones. Not all souls are allowed to go. Other souls must come to take you.
  • Keit: Application of Impossible Things: A Near Death Experience in Iraq. Book by a female soldier serving in Middle East. Died for several minutes. Greeted by spirits after death, soul group. Was told to go back as she had work to do. Asked how to go back because of injuries. Her injuries were part of the work. She asked if she could relieve the injuries. Went through mini-contemplation process.
  • Arwenn: Music in 5D. Ethereal, gothic, etc.
  • Gonzo joins meeting.
  • Related Movie: What Dreams May Come. Wife commits suicide, afterlife depiction of suicide victims.
  • Related Movie: The Shack. How someone comes to terms with his daughter's murder. God talks to him, asks him only to forgive, and not associate with the killer.
  • Arwenn: People who have the hardest time in the afterworld are the ones inculcated in religion or materialist philosophy. Atheists. Do not know what to do with themselves. Laura sending these dead dudes to the light.
  • Sid: These people are stuck in 3D level knowledge.
  • Nathan: What about Alzheimer's patients?
  • Sid & Rashi: Alzheimer's patients, just before they die seem to recall past experience. Same experience with Rashi's grandfather. Couldn't recognize anyone. 10 minutes before dying he remembered everything. C's mention in a session that the soul loses entanglement with physical body.
  • Some cultures, takes 40 days for person to depart after death. Hindu culture of cremation within 3 days of death so the soul can move away.
  • Yahweh to Zion. Laurent Guyenot only religion he would subscribe to is Orthodox Christianity. G's originally a Greek Orthodox. Also, Russian Orthodox, may have some corruption. Greek Orth. may be the least corrupted, based on his knowledge and being.
The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 30th May 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing Chapters 12 & 13 of the Wave. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom