CERN - Large Hadron Collider Experiment

Well, my intuition has me making plans through 2016.

I would like to create a healing center at Forbidden Plateau on Vancouver Island, equipped with Rife technology. It is an old ski resort where the lodge burned down, which is now closed. So, for me there is no doomsday but rather a bright future. I think that the doomsday predictions may be for only a certain percentage of the population. For the rest, it will be a time of healing.

WIN 52 said:
I think that the doomsday predictions may be for only a certain percentage of the population.

From what I understand, Preacher Hagee's church event calander is full through October, so even he doesn't seem to believe it. :)

I hope your plans for that healing center works out for you.

https://vimeo.com/120676848 Here is a creepy trailer of some mysterious dance opera that is about CERN and it features the Shiva-dance. :P Arent you at least a little conCERNed? :scared:

RedFox said:
Perhaps more interesting is why the buildup of 'doomsday'?
Putin is speaking at the 70th anniversary UN General Assembly in America (in just a few days, September 25th-28th).
So it's likely there is a lot of 'fear' and 'distraction' being pumped out around the world right now, to sway public opinion when putins speech is 'spun' by the media later this week.
It's much easier to channel peoples opinions when they are in a state of anxiety!

My husband always say also that "they" create hysteria to push people to buy and consume.

I was on the beach today and was dreaming of a big,huge comet coming and I thought that the human species is due to disappear. I don't understand what it takes so long. :cool2:

forget-me-not said:
https://vimeo.com/120676848 Here is a creepy trailer of some mysterious dance opera that is about CERN and it features the Shiva-dance. :P Arent you at least a little conCERNed? :scared:

Oh, cease this PUNishment!!! :rotfl:

forget-me-not said:

You see...

Attachments

• whywenevervisit.jpg
    whywenevervisit.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 127
Well, some people are a little conCERNed > about Agenda 2030:

In September 2015, Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

If you didn’t like “Agenda 21″, then you really are not going to like “The 2030 Agenda”. Next month, the United Nations is going to launch “The 2030 Agenda” at a major conference that will be held from September 25th to September 27th in New York City. The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference. Unlike Agenda 21, which primarily focused on the environment, the 2030 Agenda is truly a template for governing the entire planet. In addition to addressing climate change, it also sets ambitious goals for areas such as economics, health, energy, education, agriculture, gender equality and a whole host of other issues. As you will see below, this global initiative is being billed as a “new universal Agenda” for humanity. If you are anything like me, alarm bells are going off in your head right about now.
[...]
Just a few days ago, the core document for the 2030 Agenda was finalized. When what is in this document starts getting out, it is going to create a huge stir among Americans that are concerned about the ambitions of the globalists. The following comes from the preamble of this document…

This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognise that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development.

All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind.

The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which we are announcing today demonstrate the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. They seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete what these did not achieve. They seek to realize the human rights of all and to achieve gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls. They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development: the economic, social and environmental.

As you can see, this is not just a plan to fight climate change.

This is literally a blueprint for transforming global society.
[...]
For example, one of the goals of the sustainable development crowd is to push the human population into giant “megacities” and to allow nature to recapture much of what has already been settled by humanity.

The following map that comes from America 2050 is one example of what they want to do. A recent piece by Dave Hodges alerted me to this map, and it shows what the United States may look like in a few decades if the globalists have their way…

America-2050-460x307.png

And of course this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Eventually, the globalists want to fundamentally transform virtually everything about our society. This includes our economy, our government, our entertainment, our social interactions, our families and even our religious beliefs.

So don’t let all of the nice language fool you.

This “new universal Agenda” is far, far more dangerous than Agenda 21 ever was, and it is a giant step forward into a one world system governed by bureaucratic control freaks.

Read more at:
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/in-september-2015-agenda-21-will-be-transformed-into-the-2030-agenda

Yep, and under the heading of ConCERNs not CERN, right now I'm busy thinking about this coming financial storm as predicted by Steen Jakobsen and reported on zerohedge. Seems he's expecting 'the greatest margin call' in history this month as the Fed begins to raise interest rates against market confusion over that attempt while growth and inflation are not on target. Recommendations are to build cash and reduce equity in any financial portfolio you have. I just don't know...

I have posted a message related to the CERN (Again?!) (Well... yes) (Oops!)
Some could find some interesting relations.
It is posted in another thread, with I must say an inapropiate title, but I can't edit, neither the text, so some mistakes remain in it, which I would have corrected if I could have done so.
Here it is: Back to the future and the Grey agenda

Published on Oct 25, 2018

Geneva, 3 December 2018. Early this morning, operators of the Control Centre turned off the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), ending the very successful second run of the world’s most powerful particle accelerator. CERN’s accelerator complex will be stopped for about two years to enable major upgrade and renovation works.

During this second run (2015–2018), the LHC performed beyond expectations, achieving approximately 16 million billion proton-proton collisions at an energy of 13 TeV and large datasets for lead-lead collisions at an energy of 5.02 TeV. These collisions produced an enormous amount of data, with more than 300 petabytes (300 million gigabytes) now permanently archived in CERN’s data centre tape libraries. This is the equivalent of 1000 years of 24/7 video streaming! By analysing these data, the LHC experiments have already produced a large amount of results, extending our knowledge of fundamental physics and of the Universe.

“The second run of the LHC has been impressive, as we could deliver well beyond our objectives and expectations, producing five times more data than during the first run, at the unprecedented energy of 13 TeV,” says Frédérick Bordry, CERN Director for Accelerators and Technology. “With this second long shutdown starting now, we will prepare the machine for even more collisions at the design energy of 14 TeV.”

“In addition to many other beautiful results, over the past few years the LHC experiments have made tremendous progress in the understanding of the properties of the Higgs boson,” adds Fabiola Gianotti, CERN Director-General. “The Higgs boson is a special particle, very different from the other elementary particles observed so far; its properties may give us useful indications about physics beyond the Standard Model.”

A cornerstone of the Standard Model of particle physics – the theory that best describes the elementary particles and the forces that bind them together – the Higgs boson was discovered at CERN in 2012 and has been studied ever since. In particular, physicists are analysing the way it decays or transforms into other particles, to check the Standard Model’s predictions. Over the last three years, the LHC experiments extended the measurements of rates of Higgs boson decays, including the most common, but hard-to-detect, decay into bottom quarks, and the rare production of a Higgs boson in association with top quarks. The ATLAS and CMS experiments also presented updated measurement of the Higgs boson mass with the best precision to date.

Beside the Higgs boson, the LHC experiments produced a wide range of results and hundreds of scientific publications, including the discovery of exotic new particles such as Ξcc++ and pentaquarks with the LHCb experiment, and the unveiling of so-far unobserved phenomena in proton–proton and proton-lead collisions at ALICE.

During the two-year break, Long Shutdown 2 (LS2), the whole accelerator complex and detectors will be reinforced and upgraded for the next LHC run, starting in 2021, and the High-Luminosity LHC (HL-LHC) project, which will start operation after 2025. Increasing the luminosity of the LHC means producing far more data.

“The rich harvest of the second run enables the researchers to look for very rare processes,” explains Eckhard Elsen, Director for Research and Computing at CERN. “They will be busy throughout the shutdown examining the huge data sample for possible signatures of new physics that haven’t had the chance to emerge from the dominant contribution of the Standard Model processes. This will guide us into the HL-LHC when the data sample will increase by yet another order of magnitude.”

Several components of the accelerator chain (injectors) that feed the LHC with protons will be renewed to produce more intense beams. The first link in this chain, the linear accelerator Linac2, will leave the floor to Linac4. The new linear accelerator will accelerate H− ions, which are later stripped to protons, allowing the preparation of brighter beams. The second accelerator in the chain, the Proton Synchrotron Booster, will be equipped with completely new injection and acceleration systems. The Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS), the last injector before the LHC, will have new radio frequency power to accelerate higher beam intensities, and will be connected to upgraded transfer lines.

Some improvements of the LHC are also planned during LS2. The bypass diodes – the electrical components that protect the magnets in case of quench – will be shielded, as prerequisite for extending the LHC beam energy to 7 TeV after the LS2, and more than 20 main superconducting magnets will be replaced. Moreover, civil engineering works for the HL-LHC that started in June 2018 will continue, new galleries will be connected to the LHC tunnel, and new powerful magnet and superconducting technologies will be tested for the first time.

All the LHC experiments will upgrade important parts of their detectors in the next two years. Almost the entire LHCb experiment will be replaced with faster detector components that will enable the collaboration to record events at full proton-proton rate. Similarly, ALICE will upgrade the technology of its tracking detectors. ATLAS and CMS will undergo improvements and start to prepare for the big experiments’ upgrade for HL-LHC.

Proton beams will resume in spring 2021 with the LHC’s third run.

Thanks for the good news, c.a. :-)

Maybe I'm ill-informed and unable to understand their technology :-[
but I'm very relieved that CERN had to shut down their Large Head-On Collider...
:-P

Reactions: Ca.
Hi Guys,

I found it very interesting and disturbing?:

Researchers At Large Hadron Collider Are Confident To Make Contact With Parallel Universe In Days.
The astoundingly complex LHC “atom smasher” at the CERN center in Geneva, Switzerland, are fired up to its maximum energy levels ever in an endeavor to identify - or perhaps generate - tiny black holes.

If successful a very new universe is going to be exposed – modifying completely not only the physics books but the philosophy books too.

It is even probable that gravity from our own universe may “transfer” into this parallel universe, researchers at the LHC say. The experiment is assured to accentuate alarmist critics of the LHC, many of whom initially warned the high energy particle collider would start the top of our universe with the making a part of its own. But up to now Geneva stays intact and securely outside the event horizon.

Should we be worried?

Hi Guys,

I found it very interesting and disturbing?:

Researchers At Large Hadron Collider Are Confident To Make Contact With Parallel Universe In Days.

[...]

Should we be worried?

I don't think so. I was checking through the comments and it turns out that article is actually from 2015, and so whatever parallel universe they made contact with, it's old news already ;-) Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days

Back
Top Bottom