Child Psychopaths

Just to add it is a very serious matter to accuse someone of being a sociopath/psychopath, especially a child as you are essentially identifying this individual as non-human and unworthy of life within the human plane of existence. They are a virus of sorts.

It's a tough call. The only sure way of knowing for certain, which ironically is also the most risky, is to monitor the behaviour of the child as it grows up.

As there is no cure for being a psychopath as they are non human demonic entities. My advice would be just to keep away and casually enquire now and again from the child's mother on the behavioural development. Depending on this information you'll know better how to handle the situation.

It's a horrible thing, but the first rule when dealing with all psychopaths is to protect yourself first and foremost. You can't help the mother. If the child is a sociopath then accept this and hope it dies of some illness or accident before it reaches adulthood.

This may sound like a shocking statement, and it is. I am not proud of thinking this way, but considering the absolute misery and suffering even the most unviolent psychopath can ravage on hundreds if not thousands of decent humans, I can't think of any other way of the matter being resolved. There is no cure.

You're right. That is a shocking statement. But I sort of get it. When faced with the choice between saving the life of the one, or the life of the many, you always choose the life of the many.
However, I have moved away from the term psychopath in regards to this child, and rather look at his surroundings to see how that affects him, and makes him act the way he does. I don't think this situation is hopeless, and it can be fixed if the adults adjust their attitude and expectations towards the child.

TRANSSOCIOPATHICA said:
It's a horrible thing, but the first rule when dealing with all psychopaths is to protect yourself first and foremost. You can't help the mother. If the child is a sociopath then accept this and hope it dies of some illness or accident before it reaches adulthood. This may sound like a shocking statement, and it is. I am not proud of thinking this way, but considering the absolute misery and suffering even the most unviolent psychopath can ravage on hundreds if not thousands of decent humans, I can't think of any other way of the matter being resolved. There is no cure.
Well the other resolution is for normal people to learn about psychopaths and protect themselves and their civilization. We know psychopaths can never change, and we also know that we, as a civilization, need to understand that there is such a thing as pure heartless evil if we're ever going to advance. If psychopaths disappear it would just postpone this inevitable lesson, and any evil that comes along whether 3rd or 4th density would be able to take advantage of us until we learn it. Those with empathy can, through some effort, learn that not all beings have empathy. Those without it are doomed to never being able to understand empathy and will forever think life is a big game of control. So it is on us to take the proper action if we want our lives to truly improve instead of being at the mercy of chance like a natural calamity that kills all predators like psychpaths and spares everyone else - unlikely! Plus, a psychopath, like a wolf, cannot be anything else, but it has as much right to exist as anything else. And it seem that co-existence with predators is a permanent state of affairs in the universe, so we must learn to understand them and protect ourselves with that knowledge. I cannot hope that all predators die because I know they never will, but I will take measures to make sure they cannot eat me, and will try to help others do the same, which seems to be a more permanent and realistic solution.

Well the other resolution is for normal people to learn about psychopaths and protect themselves and their civilization. We know psychopaths can never change, and we also know that we, as a civilization, need to understand that there is such a thing as pure heartless evil if we're ever going to advance. If psychopaths disappear it would just postpone this inevitable lesson, and any evil that comes along whether 3rd or 4th density would be able to take advantage of us until we learn it. Those with empathy can, through some effort, learn that not all beings have empathy. Those without it are doomed to never being able to understand empathy and will forever think life is a big game of control. So it is on us to take the proper action if we want our lives to truly improve instead of being at the mercy of chance like a natural calamity that kills all predators like psychpaths and spares everyone else - unlikely!

I agree 100% with this.

Plus, a psychopath, like a wolf, cannot be anything else, but it has as much right to exist as anything else. And it seem that co-existence with predators is a permanent state of affairs in the universe, so we must learn to understand them and protect ourselves with that knowledge. I cannot hope that all predators die because I know they never will, but I will take measures to make sure they cannot eat me, and will try to help others do the same, which seems to be a more permanent and realistic solution.

[/quote]

My own feeling is that the Psychopath/Sociopath is soulless life and they are no more "alive" than a cyber-sex doll, or a figure in a virtual reality game and so on. From my own experience and speaking to many victims they would appear to be some form of demonic entity shich has spiraled out of the field - the purpose of their appearence in our lives is to act as our Soul Evolution Trigger. But they are no more life that the pixels on a TV screen is life. It's a hologram with no soul.

If we we educate enough people about the reality of these entities they will have no further cause to manifest back into this reality.

Just to add it is a very serious matter to accuse someone of being a sociopath/psychopath, especially a child as you are essentially identifying this individual as non-human and unworthy of life within the human plane of existence. They are a virus of sorts.

Unworthy of life? What? Do you understand why we have predators in this world? Without the other face of God, how can we learn, grow? If you've been hurt by psychopaths, I can understand part of what you are saying. But I do not agree that predators are unworthy of life. Human beings cannot learn to be better human beings or grow spiritually without Seeing the many faces of God, and in our world right now that includes psychopaths.

As there is no cure for being a psychopath as they are non human demonic entities.

Non human I can agree on, demonic entities? I don't think so. Psychopaths are entrenched in their behaviors, once you know those behaviors, its possible to deal strategically to counter them. Making them nastier isn't necessary, fwiw. :)

TRANSSOCIOPATHICA said:
My own feeling is that the Psychopath/Sociopath is soulless life and they are no more "alive" than a cyber-sex doll, or a figure in a virtual reality game and so on. From my own experience and speaking to many victims they would appear to be some form of demonic entity shich has spiraled out of the field - the purpose of their appearence in our lives is to act as our Soul Evolution Trigger. But they are no more life that the pixels on a TV screen is life. It's a hologram with no soul.

If we we educate enough people about the reality of these entities they will have no further cause to manifest back into this reality.
I don't think we have enough knowledge to proclaim what does and does not have a "soul", or what a "soul" is - not to mention judge anything on that merit. If you want to go by the C's or RA for example, they said even rocks have souls; even computer artificial intelligence has a type of soul. So perhaps a psychopath's "soul" is similar to an Organic Portal's, like a soul pool or something, who knows. Either way, we cannot judge the value to the universe of another creation and its "purpose" to the universe - mainly because we're not the universe, and we must never forget that, otherwise we will become sinners against our own souls and be as blind as those we look down upon. Don't forget that 4th density STS sees us as nothing more than their "food", but it doesn't mean that that's all there is to us. I think it would be better to just choose the life we ourselves wish to have and what kinds of beings we choose to associate with to help us work towards our own destiny - and let all others, regardless of how much "soul" they do or do not have, exist unmolested and not judged by us as to their value or purpose, as far as the universe goes anyway. Maybe one function they serve is to help our soul evolution at this time, but can we be certain that that's all there is and all there ever can be? A virus or bacteria, for example, may cause diseases but I don't think their only possible purpose is to "strengthen our immune system" - it may be one thing they do, but not everything is about us.

From what I understand, psychopathy is a genetic aberration, and even if humanity learns of their nature, I suspect they will not simply disappear and we will need to take some specific action to allow them to naturally die out by stopping the genetic line in its tracks. Although we must be very careful as this cannot be done until humanity truly "groks it", otherwise the very same psychopaths will probably just paramoralize this idea as eugenics and confuse the issue as usual, creating a controversy. The reality of course is that eugenics got its bad vibe from the Nazis who for subjective pathocratic reasons forcibly tried to breed what they arbitrarily perceived as a "superior" race. It had nothing to do with fixing a real genetic problem, which is equivalent to healing a disease on the genetic level. In fact it almost sounds like this was done intentionally to make the idea of letting the psychopath strain die out less palatable to humanity in the future because the very idea of consciously fixing our own genetics is now an emotional trigger as a "bad thing", almost like it was anticipated...

Thank you for what you wrote SAO. It exactly reflects what i think. Psychopaths are not the problem. Psychopaths are what they are, and have a right to exist. The "problem", or the responsability, lies in people with empathy. They have to work, they have to gain knowledge, to learn about it, to experience it, and then protect themselves and the whole civilization. One of the biggest problem is ignorance: if everybody knew about psychopathy, psychopaths wouldn't be that dangerous... osit.

SAO said:
And it seem that co-existence with predators is a permanent state of affairs in the universe, so we must learn to understand them and protect ourselves with that knowledge.

Wow, sounds very true to me. Thanks for this, very enlightening.

Why Children Become Psychopaths – New Study

http://www.news-fire.com/why-children-become-psychopaths-new-study/5874/

Children with one variant of a serotonin transporter gene are more liable to show psychopathic traits if they grow up in the lower strata of the society.

This was revealed by researchers making a study on the genetic roots of antisocial conduct.
This is a pioneering endeavor in identifying a certain gene that has something to do with psychopathic tendencies in juveniles; the study appears this month in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology.

Psychology professor Edelyn Verona, whose graduate student Naomi Sadeh led the study said, people with psychopathic traits are usually more callous and exhibits no emotion than their fellows.

“Those with psychopathic traits tend to be less attached to others, even if they have relationships with them,” Verona said.

“They are less reactive to emotional things in the lab. They are charming and grandiose at times. They’re better at conning and manipulating others, and they have low levels of empathy and remorse.”

Although psychopathy is considered abnormal, these traits may be useful in certain circumstances, Verona said.

“For example, these folks tend to have less anxiety and are less prone to depression,” she said, qualities that might be useful in dangerous or unstable environments. In most cases, their cognitive abilities are also intact.

Studies of psychopathy often focus on those in prison for violent crimes, but most people who commit such crimes are not psychopathic, Verona said.

Unlike the detached, methodical psychopath, violent offenders are often highly emotional and impulsive, and their cognitive abilities are sometimes impaired.

Early research on psychopathy sometimes confused these two “subtypes,” Verona said. “But our research suggests that offenders are very heterogeneous in terms of causal factors,” she said. “That means that although they end up in similar places, they don’t get there through the same pathway.”

The main focus of the new research is on the two types of transporter protein gene that transport serotonin. Serotonin is brought from the synapse into the presynaptic neurons by the ability of the gene to program the protein. Attitudes sleep and other functions along with memory and learning are under the control of the neurotransmitter serotonin.

The serotonin transporter protein gene has two types, or alleles, and they vary in length.

The researchers believe that the longer alleles are responsible in creating more transporter protein that makes it possible in more serotonin being brought out of the synapse.

The effect of this in the inner workings of the brain is not yet clear however. Lesser serotonin in the synapse could mean more in the brain or maybe lesser as well.

Studies conducted in the past have revealed that individuals with lesser serotonin in the brain are inclined to be more brash and hostile while at the same time people with higher serotonin levels in their brains are usually psychopathic in character.

Other research has found an association between the highly impulsive personality type and the shorter allele on the serotonin transport protein gene.

Some research revealed that there is a connection between the shorter allele on the serotonin transport protein gene and the highly rash type of character.

Pubescent and prepubescent children with the longer alleles for the transporter gene have shown higher scores than other children on psychopathic traits if they are also in the bottom part of the social status. This is what Verona, Sadeh and their colleagues found out in the two separate studies they were conducting.

These children reputedly showed little compassion, they were more inclined to be conceited and cunning and they manifest fewer emotions to adverse episodes than their companions. Youth with the long alleles who belong to a higher socioeconomic status, on the other hand, have very low score on psychopathic traits, indicating that the long allele is predisposed to socioeconomic background, “for better or for worse.”

Regardless of their socioeconomic status, the researchers found out that children carrying the short alleles for the same gene scored higher on aggressiveness.

“This is the first genetic evidence that these two types have different origins,” Verona said.

The research team also included researchers from the University of Maryland-College Park and Yale University.

The study was supported in part by the Arnold O. Beckman Award from the University of Illinois and by the National Institute of Mental Health at the National Institutes of Health

I find it very interesting how they spin it to make it seem like a lower class problem .

Re: Why Children Become Psychopaths – New Study

EmeraldHope said:
http://www.news-fire.com/why-children-become-psychopaths-new-study/5874/

I find it very interesting how they spin it to make it seem like a lower class problem .

Yes .. it's not the first time I've seen that spin. The other aspect which occurs to me is that children seem to have a tendency to behave in a manner which could be quite easily interpretted as 'psychopathic', when in fact, it's just a natural part of their development. The explanation I've heard regarding this, is that for very young children, from their perspective, the entire world really does revolve around them. All their needs, whether physical, emotional or human attention, are all provided for. With little or no experience of anything else for the first few years of their lives, it can take a while for some to let go of these firmly entrenched concepts; making them at times appear quite ruthlessly narcissistic

Laura said:
I'll always remember an elderly couple that came to our table in a restaurant once as they were leaving. They had been eating as we arrived and got seated. The man said to me "I want you to know that when you came in with all these children, my wife and I groaned thinking 'oh, no! our meal is going to be ruined!' But that didn't happen. I've never seen so large a group of children so well-behaved and with such good manners AND looking so happy in my life. Whatever you are doing, my hat is off to you. It was a pleasure to sit at a table next to you."

Well, that was kinda jaw dropping for the guy to come up and say that. I didn't think there was anything extraordinary about my kids, I just took the time to make sure they weren't frustrated, felt like they had some choices in life, understood that other people mattered, and so forth. I also didn't take them to a restaurant if they were tired or cranky and expect them to behave when their physiology was not able to cope.

This reminds me of a couple of events that happened to me:

When I used to wait tables and had to serve a family of 5 plus one of their adult friends. One of the smaller children complained that he didn't want mac 'n cheese for lunch. The child wasn't even yelling or anything, just vocalizing the fact he didn't want to eat that. The father was trying to talk to his adult friend and got angered by this and told the child "Can't you just act like a normal human being?". I was pretty shocked and had half a mind to tell him his kid seemed like a normal human being to me, but that I had my doubts about him.

When I was maybe 11 years old, I went with my father to a mall. We were eating pizza in the dining area. There was an older woman there, maybe in her 70's, with two small children, a boy and girl, around 4-6 years old. This lady was just verbally tearing into these kids. I can't remember much of what she was actually saying, but she was extremely harsh, critical, and mean with the things she was saying. She looked like a miserable person, and we all know what misery loves. Pretty much everyone in the dining area was staring at her. The boy asked if he could get another piece of pizza and the lady tore right into him again "I told you you should've gotten two!!!" "Why didn't you get another piece we were in line?!?!" and blah blah blah. The "icing" on the cake for me was that there was pretty much no one in line, she didn't appear to have any problem with the cost of the pizza, just give the kid $5 and tell him to get another one. The line was only 15' away. I kept telling my dad we should say something, and he seemed like he was going to. But instead he told me I should, and so I did ... kinda. My dad and I got up to leave and I got a refill on my soda, no ice. I had to pass the lady on the way out and I stopped behind her and dumped something like 40oz of soda right on her head. She screeched with shock, and the sounds of her "freaking out" were the last things I heard as we left. I admit it made me feel very good, although there is a couple of problems with that, that I see. For one, nothing was explained to her like it really should be and needs to be with people. I figured at the time she should have a pretty good idea of why it happened, but you never know. Another thing, is that she could've ended up taking out her frustrations on the children even more, which would be terrible. At the time though I just smiled knowing that at least those two would have that awesome memory of "Remember when grandma was being a total b**** to us and some kid poured soda all over her head?"

Gimpy said:

Unworthy of life? What? Do you understand why we have predators in this world? Without the other face of God, how can we learn, grow? If you've been hurt by psychopaths, I can understand part of what you are saying. But I do not agree that predators are unworthy of life. Human beings cannot learn to be better human beings or grow spiritually without Seeing the many faces of God, and in our world right now that includes psychopaths.

As there is no cure for being a psychopath as they are non human demonic entities.

Non human I can agree on, demonic entities? I don't think so. Psychopaths are entrenched in their behaviors, once you know those behaviors, its possible to deal strategically to counter them. Making them nastier isn't necessary, fwiw. :)
That fairly sums up my view also.Surely it is better to Work and learn and protect ourselves with Knowledge than to take away the right of some existence to BE what it chooses because it makes our life 'easier' (hope that makes sense).

How cruel...and to think this is how people see me. Can't be helped I can't say that I blame any of you for thinking that the best thing that to do is to kill us off. However, there are a few of us who can fit in without murdering everyone we see, it's not a joyful existence. Think about it this way, did any of us ask to be this way? Did we get to choose what mental disorders we wanted, mmm not exactly. I'm not a completely heartless creature though, I promise you that I'm still human. A lot of us just get frustrated or bored, frustrated about what I don't know for me it's like a faucet dripping and dripping, the sound echoing loudly making it so you can't think and no matter what you do you can't turn it off. While ripping people to pieces sounds like a good time for me jail isn't something I'd love to be put in so I think I'll keep my record clean. Instead of thinking of us as a disease or a plague maybe people should try to help before they go straight to killing us off. Dying isn't beneficial so ya know, if it makes any of you "feel" better I do wish I was able to have some of the feelings you do. It'd be...nice...to have a friend that can make you feel happy. We simply just don't have the capacity for emotions nothing we can do about it. I got bored I guess I thought wasting time on this forum was betting than killing people. :halo:

PsychoAngel said:
How cruel...and to think this is how people see me. Can't be helped I can't say that I blame any of you for thinking that the best thing that to do is to kill us off.

No one is saying anyone should be killed off.

pa said:
However, there are a few of us who can fit in without murdering everyone we see, it's not a joyful existence. Think about it this way, did any of us ask to be this way? Did we get to choose what mental disorders we wanted, mmm not exactly. I'm not a completely heartless creature though, I promise you that I'm still human.

You are not a psychopath. You might have some emotional or mental problems, but you are not a psychopath or you wouldn't be writing what you are writing.

pa said:
A lot of us just get frustrated or bored, frustrated about what I don't know for me it's like a faucet dripping and dripping, the sound echoing loudly making it so you can't think and no matter what you do you can't turn it off. While ripping people to pieces sounds like a good time for me jail isn't something I'd love to be put in so I think I'll keep my record clean.

You are not a psychopath - you're playing at being one, and it's rather boring to read, mostly because many people have come to this forum saying similar things.

pa said:
Instead of thinking of us as a disease or a plague maybe people should try to help before they go straight to killing us off.

No one is saying psychopaths should be killed off - and you are not a psychopath.

pa said:
Dying isn't beneficial so ya know, if it makes any of you "feel" better I do wish I was able to have some of the feelings you do.

You may have a personality disorder of some kind and a shut down emotional center, but you are not a psychopath. Your words give that away.

pa said:
It'd be...nice...to have a friend that can make you feel happy. We simply just don't have the capacity for emotions nothing we can do about it. I got bored I guess I thought wasting time on this forum was betting than killing people. :halo:

Next time you feel like playing on the internet, please go to another forum. If, on the other hand, you want to read more information on psychopaths and mental and emotional development, you're more than welcome to stay and read - there is a lot here on the subject.

When I was living with my dad, I saw a similar behavior. The mother wanted to have full control and she was manipulative in subtle ways, she's in full control of his daughter, she want's to drain my dad's money even if they don't have to be feed, and she wanted to manipulate me with lies and I don't know in how many ways, as I wasn't her son she couldn't and then she tries to control his son(my stepbrother), how? well she gives him whatever he wants so his behavior can "look" as an accepted and happy behavior. The problem is that my brother takes advantage of it... in an incredible way, like manipulator manipulating a smaller manipulator. He was the king of the house, and maybe he still is, I'm just amazed how a child can act in an instinctive way without the knowledge of what is doing, leaded by the emotions indeed.

Back
Top Bottom