Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soluna said:
Whilst I am sure the PTB are fully capable of fixing a ruse such as you describe, those images are satellite images and I don't know how detailed they would be in the situation. I was concerned that an objective view of the possibility these 'could' be artillery hadn't appeared to be considered.
Our objective is truth right? Even if it may not support popular opinion.

Yes, you are right that the truth is the objective. In this case we only have the words of the US with no cooperating evidence. It further arrived quite some time after the initial accusations of Russian invasion. The Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OCSE) who has got observers on the ground also came up empty handed, hence the number of question marks as to the veracity of what these satellite photos allegedly show and the poor quality of photos.

Standard operating procedure of the empire is accusations without evidence such as Flight MH17, Syrian chemical attack, Saddams weapons of mass destruction etc. When one owns the mass-media and has blackmailed the leaders of most countries (via NSA etc.) along with the biggest military and bases in every corner of the world, proof is no longer needed: Accusations are enough. They are reality creators (they say) and like true psychopaths, not very creative, thus keep repeating the same formula. They don't even care if the evidence is flimsy and don't hold up to scrutiny, as the attention of the general public has moved on to some other distraction. And as we are well aware, there are no consequences for those in power even if they are found guilty of war crimes, fraud, corruption etc. At the most they resign and get a cushy million dollar job in the private security sector or similar.

But when all is said and done, they could still be artillery pieces, though I am not convinced by the evidence and reserve my sincere doubts.

Yes indeed I suppose at this point that photo is largely irrelevant, I'm not sure why I was so hung up over it - possibly a personal issue with regards to looking at things more objectively without a confirmation bias and that wexample just came up at the time.

Breaking News!

Witness account of Ukraine MH17 takedown confirmed by lie detector – investigators
This appears to be big!

_http://rt.com/news/217295-mh17-ukraine-military-plane/

ENERGY UNIT №6 of Zaporozhye NPP is unplugged

December 28, 2014 at 05:59 am. energy unit №6 of Zaporizhzhya NPP disconnected from the network by effect of protection against internal damage of generator. Reactor plant is at 40% power.
Causes protection operation investigated.

Currently there are 5 in the units with total capacity of 4530 MW.

The radiation background at the site and in the buffer zone (the area around the nuclear power plant radius 2.5 km) - 8-12 micro-roentgen per hour, which corresponds to the natural radiation background at the location of Zaporozhye NPP.

In recent years, the station produces about 50% of electricity produced by nuclear power plants in Ukraine and more than 22% of total electricity generation in the country.

http://www.energoatom.kiev.ua/ru/press/nngc/40881-energoblok__zaporojskoyi_aes_otklyuchen_ot_seti/

Anatoly Shariy:
I bought... An Order. Cheap. Very cheap. Together with a blank identity. I understand that they very quickly become something of badge such as "DOSAAF"? A shame.

10891710_10205780308695365_7375581775552366779_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205780308695365

----

inscriptions on the badge: "ATO 2014 * For Ukraine and its will".
so that the will of Ukraine can be bought for 30 pieces of silver (coins of Judas)...

Just today Yatsenyuk said that Ukraine is about to sign an agreement to buy more nuclear fuel for its reactors from the US company Westinghouse. Even if apparently this fuel doesn't fit Soviet-designed reactors.

And now RT reports this:

A radioactive leak has been detected at Ukraine’s Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant, the largest in Europe, a media report says, citing the country’s emergency services. The report claims that levels of radiation are 16 times the legally permitted norm.

LifeNews published a leaked report by the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, which denies an earlier assessment by the plant’s authorities that the radiation at the facility is equal to the natural background following an incident on Sunday.

RT is trying to verify the report.

On Sunday, one reactor at the plant was automatically shut down after a glitch, becoming the second halt in operations in recent weeks. The reactor was running at 40 percent of nominal power, the plant's official website said, adding that radiation at the facility being at the level of 8-12 microroentgens an hour.

Seems like C's prediction about explosion (chemical or nuclear) in Ukraine may happen rather soon if they will continue to ignore messages from the Universe. :(

Keit said:
Just today Yatsenyuk said that Ukraine is about to sign an agreement to buy more nuclear fuel for its reactors from the US company Westinghouse. Even if apparently this fuel doesn't fit Soviet-designed reactors.

And now RT reports this:

A radioactive leak has been detected at Ukraine’s Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant, the largest in Europe, a media report says, citing the country’s emergency services. The report claims that levels of radiation are 16 times the legally permitted norm.

LifeNews published a leaked report by the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, which denies an earlier assessment by the plant’s authorities that the radiation at the facility is equal to the natural background following an incident on Sunday.

RT is trying to verify the report.

On Sunday, one reactor at the plant was automatically shut down after a glitch, becoming the second halt in operations in recent weeks. The reactor was running at 40 percent of nominal power, the plant's official website said, adding that radiation at the facility being at the level of 8-12 microroentgens an hour.

Seems like C's prediction about explosion (chemical or nuclear) in Ukraine may happen rather soon if they will continue to ignore messages from the Universe. :(

It's sort of symbolic when you think about it. They're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole by forcing
Ukraine away from Russia and into the clutches of the West.

Sounds about right. Surely there are still some scientists with their heads still screwed on straight who know mixing the technologies will be a bad idea. The reality creating West has probably shut them up and fired them all. Ukraine is in for a nasty surprise. Plus, the prevailing winds would make Donbass an even worse hell than it already is.

herondancer said:
Sounds about right. Surely there are still some scientists with their heads still screwed on straight who know mixing the technologies will be a bad idea. The reality creating West has probably shut them up and fired them all. Ukraine is in for a nasty surprise. Plus, the prevailing winds would make Donbass an even worse hell than it already is.
Regarding what kind of hell parts of Donbass is already in, one can watch in this 58 minutes long documentary with English subtitles. The film frequently has classical instrumental, Russian music along with interviews of various people in live setting as where they live, work and fight. The music helps to insert the suffering of the people in Donbass into the history of human suffering in general.

https://youtu.be/7GzOaIXnkPs?feature=player_detailpage

On this page one can read what the temperatures are like: _http://www.yr.no/place/Ukraine/Donetsk/Donetsk/ Today it was minus 10 C.

thorbiorn said:
Regarding what kind of hell parts of Donbass is already in, one can watch in this 58 minutes long documentary with English subtitles. The film frequently has classical instrumental, Russian music along with interviews of various people in live setting as where they live, work and fight. The music helps to insert the suffering of the people in Donbass into the history of human suffering in general.

Thanks for sharing.

Indeed, a very powerful documentary that moves back and forth through everyday life, all within the horrible backdrop of this senseless war. Such suffering and waste.

A woman from Donbass voiced her frustration early in the film:

We all are just pawns in someone else's game.

thorbiorn said:

Thank you for sharing. A must watch.

Keit said:
Apparently today is a birthday of the psycho Bandera. And UA-Nazis made their annual torch-lit march.

Difficult to watch, especially on the backs of the people of Donbass just reviewed above, these fascists authoritarian following hoards. :(

I'm not sure, yet there sure seems to be some type of a horrible Karmic lesson involved here.

Made me think of Niemöller:

Niemöller said:
...Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

The conflict has been and is been fought in spite of snow and frost. Here is an English speaking reporter, Patrick Lancaster, who follows a militia response to nightly attack on a post belonging to the Novorussian militias at the front line that separates the two warring parties. The following day an artillery attack is made in reply to the attack the previous night. Most of the report is in Russian. One hears the soldiers speaking to each other, but the introductions to the two parts of the video is in English.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHXPzWo4e08
And here is Partick Lancaster's second report from Donetsk airport: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0sZ5IMXQ4

Then there is this report in Russian uploaded December 18th about the "truce" and what is happening at the airport: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ3S4H1kHbA The Russian reporter gets a look into the bunkers below the airport, where the Donetsk army keeps pigs, since they are of the opinion that in order to be able to fight and work properly a soldier needs proper food.

I wouldn't say these videos are must watches, it is more for the record and for those who wish to know what the situation looks like now that winter has set in.

Thank you Thorbiorn for sharing,indeed very powerfull documentary,it's inhuman what is happening to all those innocent people i really hope with all my heart that the divine cosmic mind to be with them and help in all the way possible to overcome this hell in which they are living.

In the video there is an opera actor from East Ukraina who exposed his opinion of what is happening and who is to blame(of course he said the culprits are the usa and the kiev puppets),so what caught my attention was the phrase he said :
"The anglo-saxons have invaded us periodically ,for them the Russians are like a bone in their throat", indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom