Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Maybe Clif is viewing the lies being told to the cabal and not the actual intentions of their 4D masters.

When you say maybe Clif is viewing lies, are you thinking the above information is coming from his data sets? I don't think thats the case but his own, personal interpretation of what he's seeing. But, lying aliens is a certainty. If the cabal thinks the aliens will save them, then they're in for a major surprise, they'll be useless at some point and tossed aside. After serving their purpose they're gone. It's not like they're advanced and brilliant beings to be protected in some way for their great contributions, low level grunts is more like it. OSIT.

Last edited:
When you say maybe Clif is viewing lies, are you thinking the above information is coming from his data sets? I don't think thats the case but his own, personal interpretation of what he's seeing. But, lying aliens is a certainty. If the cabal thinks the aliens will save them, then they're in for a major surprise, they'll be useless at some point and tossed aside. After serving their purpose they're gone. It's not like they're advanced and brilliant beings to be protected in some way for their great contributions, low level grunts is more like it. OSIT.

I definitely meant the aliens are lying. Not Clif or his sets. I'm not sure how far remote viewing and the data sets can penetrate, but I would guess they can be blocked by 4D STS. It might not even be possible to "unveil" 4D machinations by those methods.

It reminded me of the C's session where they blurted out without Laura asking, that the PTB were desperately trying to build an AI Translator to find out what the aliens are actually saying.

Maybe Clif is viewing the lies being told to the cabal and not the actual intentions of their 4D masters?
Although I haven't studied Cliff apart from the discussions on him in this forum I think he is picking up info from the collective mind and evaluating it with diciplined protocols and not from an egregore that is influencing the collective mind in some way (although I guess that may be possible to some extent by causing "noise").

What I mean is that he is reading the collective psychism of the collective mind that's tuned into the near future. If you look at the present moment of our collective experiencing then in this (expanded) moment there are influences converging and coming into this moment from the past; there is the present data coming in from our immediate senses and input data coming into it from the probabilistic near future.

So it's not being read from the top down (so to speak) where collective mind control is influencing the mind of the masses but from the ground up where the minds of the masses are picking up data from the future as a result of a real psychic linkage to the probabilistic near future.

Hope I am making sense here.

Last edited:
Although I haven't studied Cliff apart from the discussions on him in this forum I think he is picking up info from the collective mind and evaluating it with diciplined protocols and not from an egregore that is influencing the collective mind in some way (although I guess that may be possible to some extent by causing "noise").

What I mean is that he is reading the collective psychism of the collective mind that's tuned into the near future. If you look at the present moment of our collective experiencing then in this (expanded) moment there are influences converging and coming into this moment from the past, there is the present data coming in from our immediate senses and input data coming into it from the probabilistic near future.

So it's not being read from the top down (so to speak) where collective mind control is influencing the mind of the masses but from the ground up where the minds of the masses are picking up data from the future as a result of a real psychic linkage to the probalistic future.

Hope I am making sense here.

That's an excellent explanation. Thanks, Kenlee.

I guess the tough part of it is, if there are these 4D STS time loops like the one connected to the Kennedy assassination mentioned by the C's - how much influence/alteration are they able produce that could potentially shift a probability in their favour out of the blue? IE: If the masses at 3D are only "linked" to a small window of probable futures and say there's 1% probable future that 4D STS really wants, can they make it happen? Then the negative cascading effect is triggered and causes a third reality to manifest as a reaction?

I don't think I can make myself very clear on this - it's very slippery to wrap a coherent sentence together on this subject. But I was trying to get to some theoretical 4D STS manipulation of expectations of the 3D masses that triggers a strong desire on our end - but which in fact may become a trap?

I definitely meant the aliens are lying. Not Clif or his sets. I'm not sure how far remote viewing and the data sets can penetrate, but I would guess they can be blocked by 4D STS. It might not even be possible to "unveil" 4D machinations by those methods.

It reminded me of the C's session where they blurted out without Laura asking, that the PTB were desperately trying to build an AI Translator to find out what the aliens are actually saying.
I didn't think you meant Cliff was lying. What Clif shares comes from different sources besides the computer data sets. For one, he is working with a small group of old men as he calls them, from around the world. They are studying old texts of various languages like Sanskrit looking for words and phrases that have been translated incorrectly (on purpose perhaps) with the aim of uncovering our true history. These sources are where he's getting the alien invader information from in a historical perspective. What I just posted is from his personal observations about life. So, there's more than the data sets.

This reminds me also what the C's said about the distrust for the aliens and needing the translator. Maybe Clif and his bunch of old men could help with that but I'd doubt they'd want to. Way to creepy.

So it's not being read from the top down (so to speak) where collective mind control is influencing the mind of the masses but from the ground up where the minds of the masses are picking up data from the future as a result of a real psychic linkage to the probabilistic near future.
I used the term "collective mind control" but I think that everything is in a sense "mind control". What I mean is that at one level of reality there is information injected into the collective mind such as TV, news, haarp, fear, media, school, etc. to program the collective mind to think a certain way with negative intent to actualize predetermined outcomes. In this way there is certainly "mind control".

But there are also influences coming into the collective mind that influence the collective mind but it's not mind control in the way described above. It's simply influences coming from a higher space that the collective is more or less sensitive too due to higher awareness with no loss of free will.

It's not really mind control. It's simply higher influences of a higher order such as sensitivity to the future, planetary forces, that the collective mind responds too according to their level of maturity and awareness.

However some may think everything is mind control due to cross conceptualizations between the higher and lower orders of reality.

I used the term "collective mind control" but I think that everything is in a sense "mind control". What I mean is that at one level of reality there is information injected into the collective mind such as TV, news, haarp, fear, media, school, etc. to program the collective mind to think a certain way with negative intent to actualize predetermined outcomes. In this way there is certainly "mind control".

But there are also influences coming into the collective mind that influence the collective mind but it's not mind control in the way described above. It's simply influences coming from a higher space that the collective is more or less sensitive too due to higher awareness with no loss of free will.

It's not really mind control. It's simply higher influences of a higher order such as sensitivity to the future, planetary forces, that the collective mind responds too according to their level of maturity and awareness.

However some may think everything is mind control due to cross conceptualizations between the higher and lower orders of reality.

Excellent point. And as much as we focus on 4D STS influences in many of these threads, there has to be some 4D STO influences (which you may be referring to - but we are getting a lot more direct 6D influences here at the present point). Whether it's inspiration, intuition, general awareness or direct artistic downloads, they must play a role on the other side of the 4D coin.

And personally, I don't think there's mind control - once you know there's an attempt by something to control you. After that, it's sort of blackmail and hostage taking on their part. Resistance and physical, mental and psychic detox on our part. That's a simplification on my part, but as close as I can get to describing it.

It is as though there is something else. A ‘something else’ that is going to make any ‘success planning’, or energy allocations for success, moot, useless in the bigger plan. As though there is no need. Further, the actions of the [DS][KM] are as though their time constraint, their ‘dead line’, will arrive without regard to their success, or lack of it.
My conclusion from their actions is that they don’t think they will lose, even if they lose. That is, they think something, or more appropriately, a ‘someone’, will be coming to take over the reigns of control from them.

Clif seems to sense it, but doesn't know for sure. He knows that the aliens/elohim order sacrifices and slaughter, but the word "feeding" escapes him.

The feeding of the hyperdimensional lords is based on suffering, fear and any negative energy that can be produced.

Yes, the planet is not only a prison but also a food factory run by human and hybrid managers and the owners and shareholders of the factory are about to call them to account. This reminds me of that movie Jupiter Ascending.
Titus Abrasax:
Have you ever seen a harvest?
Kalique Abrasax:
Oh no, never. But I've heard they feel no pain. It's all quit humane, from what I've heard.​

Jupiter: What is that?
Titus Abrasax: It has many names. Regenx, recell, nectar. There are various levels of usefulness and quality, but this is the most pure and most valuable solution made by the house of Abrasax.​
Kalique came out of a bath. Naturally, my sister didn't explain what it is or where it comes from. It comes from people. Each unit is refined from approximately a hundred human beings.
Jupiter: What?
Titus Abrasax: Your planet is a farm, Jupiter. There are thousands of planets like yours set up by families like mine to supply an ever increasing demand for more time.​
Jupiter: Are you saying you killed a hundred people to make this?
Titus Abrasax: Not me, but... yes, someone did.​

Lately Clif has been posting on X messages about the Elohim. According to his concept the Elohim are "space aliens" and this makes some sense to his followers.​

Here on the Cassiopaea forum we talk about fourth density self-serving beings (4Dsts).

If we substitute the word Elohim for 4DSts in his X messages they take on a more familiar meaning to us:

Read the Torah. The Old Testament is a deliberately bad translation. Look how many humans are slaughtered, sacrificed, and killed by the 'gods' of the Torah.

The 4DSts are NOT nice people. The 4DSts are into killing humans. The 4DSts are into human sacrifice. The 4DSts, the space aliens who conquered the ancestors of the Jews, are into genocide & ethnic cleansing. It says so repeatedly in the 'sacred' texts of the Torah (Old Testament). One just has to read it.

The 4DSts are seriously into killing humans.
The 4DSts are the denied 'gods' of Israel.
The Israelis worship the 4DSts they deny.

The Israelis, & most Jews, cannot face the idea that they worship Space Aliens, the 4DSts, even though their sacred texts explicitly say this.

The Israelis & most Jews live as 4DSts Deniers. It fucks with their minds to constantly deny reality that religions are constructed around murderous space aliens.

Next year humans have to start coming to terms with this aspect of our reality. It's going to hit everyone really hard. Christians will have a terrible time for these next few years as this reality emerges in front of their eyes.

Recent Clif High interview by Sarah Westall

Here are a few of his point if you don’t have time to watch. (54 minutes)

The RV’s aren’t some much afraid of freaking people out, but are beginning to understand that “emotionally per-loading” a mass of people can affect the out come of an event. Anticipation can change the future.

He sees a very dark future coming to the US. Pockets of war all over the country. “Real” law-less-ness.

How many of the recent US invaders are up to no good?

High profile assassinations are coming to the US.

NO LOVE AND LIGHT! Steven Greer is an asshole! The aliens are BAD GUYS, and they are going to war against us.

There are aliens on the moon (inside). They are all over the place. Much more the we think. Explains the moon as a type of spaceship.

We may be housing aliens from a planet that was destroyed in the past. (Kuiper belt)

Flat-earth is funded by the DoD.

If the matrix movies exist as movies here, they must exist in reality somewhere, because you can’t think it if it doesn’t exist somewhere. Sarah adds that the writer of the series said he didn’t write it he downloaded it.

Clone a body…sure, but replicating “you” into that body. Both CH and SW think that’s not possible.

Last point: if the body completely replaces every cell every 7 years…then why do scars remain with you?

Recent Clif High interview by Sarah Westall

Here are a few of his point if you don’t have time to watch. (54 minutes)

The RV’s aren’t some much afraid of freaking people out, but are beginning to understand that “emotionally per-loading” a mass of people can affect the out come of an event. Anticipation can change the future.

He sees a very dark future coming to the US. Pockets of war all over the country. “Real” law-less-ness.

How many of the recent US invaders are up to no good?

High profile assassinations are coming to the US.

NO LOVE AND LIGHT! Steven Greer is an asshole! The aliens are BAD GUYS, and they are going to war against us.

There are aliens on the moon (inside). They are all over the place. Much more the we think. Explains the moon as a type of spaceship.

We may be housing aliens from a planet that was destroyed in the past. (Kuiper belt)

Flat-earth is funded by the DoD.

If the matrix movies exist as movies here, they must exist in reality somewhere, because you can’t think it if it doesn’t exist somewhere. Sarah adds that the writer of the series said he didn’t write it he downloaded it.

Clone a body…sure, but replicating “you” into that body. Both CH and SW think that’s not possible.

Last point: if the body completely replaces every cell every 7 years…then why do scars remain with you?

Thanks for the summary! There's also an interesting thing I didn't quite get related to how the alien spacecraft are operated (I fell asleep two times during the podcast). From what Clif describes, in that kind of vehicle, the operator is the computer, meaning that it uses the brain of the operator. Talk about Neuralink! This might be the connection that makes AI "sentient", especially looking at how the current models are implemented, and how static they are. Both parts of the interview are available on YouTube:

It seems that there is a third part for this interview because for the second part, it ended quite abruptly.

Have you managed to find it @KS ?
Unfortunately no, there are only two parts also on other podcast platforms where she's present. Continuing the topic of AI and brain-machine interfaces, there's interesting video by Clif, machine-summarized below. Oh boy, Musk's ventures now seem to me creepier than ever when speculated from this position...
  • 00:00:00 In this section, Clif High discusses his findings about the mind to machine interface used by space aliens based on ancient literature. He notes that Chat GPT, a large language model trained by OpenAI, is difficult to work with and often defaults to an establishment viewpoint. High then talks about a video he received from a woman named Elena, who claims to have driven a spaceship using her mind on a journey to Neptune or Pluto. High expresses skepticism about this claim, arguing that it is unlikely to be true based on the ancient literature he has studied, which suggests that women cannot engage in mind-to-mind interfaces due to their reproductive organs and the connection between their vagus nervous system and reproduction.​
  • 00:05:00 In this section, Clif High discusses the role of the cranial nerve and its connections to the vagus nervous system, reproductive system, and physical perception of time. He argues that women are unable to use certain mind-machine interfaces due to differences in their time perception and the number of missing cells in the circumcision process for men. He also suggests that the space aliens who came to Earth were not skilled at operating this technology and that they came to recruit and develop slaves to work the machinery for them. High mentions that there is a wealth of information in ancient documents that, when read in a non-religious format, can provide a comprehensive overview of this technology and its workings.​
  • 00:10:00 In this section of the YouTube video, the speaker, Clif High, discusses the connection between circumcision and the length of the antenna formed by the vagus nervous system. He explains that without the cells lost due to circumcision, the length of the antenna drops below a critical threshold, affecting the nerve structure and time perception within the brain. He also mentions the ancient literature that describes circumcision as dangerous and attributes it to recruiting drives that consider humans as functioning livestock. However, he acknowledges that this information may not be factual.​
  • 00:15:00 In this section of the video on mind-machine interfaces, the speaker discusses the concept of ascending Harvest era during the Bronze Age. The time when humans were being abducted by space aliens to serve their equipment. They specifically targeted men who had a particular connection with time in their minds. The speaker also touches on how the creation of machines in the equatorial plane of the galaxy created a Kali yugas, and how our solar system's path affects the amount of Galactic radiation we receive. Lastly, he briefly discusses the literature regarding how these mind-machine interfaces work and how they affect the pineal gland compared to the other senses.​
  • 00:20:00 In this section of the video, the speaker discusses the concept of "mind to machine interfaces" and the idea of inner and exo-vision. Inner vision refers to a person's ability to see objects in their own mind, while exo-vision is the ability to perceive non-visual information, such as heat or cold. The speaker also explains that these machines require a great deal of conscious effort to operate, and that they do not interact with the user on a personal level like chat GPT or other personal assistants. Instead, they are more like a "mirror" to the user's consciousness. The speaker also mentions the concept of "inner forms of perception" and the importance of the brain's ability to process and form perceptions in the real world.
  • 00:25:00 In this section, the speaker is discussing the concept of mind-to-machine interface and the instruction manuals for instructing others to use these technologies. The speaker notes that the manuals were intended for instructors and there is a lost context to these documents as they were written for instructors rather than self-learners. However, the speaker suggests that by reading the text in a non-religious fashion, it is possible to suss out a lot of the information and understand the intended meaning of the text. The speaker then goes on to explain that with mind-to-machine communication, there is the potential for confusion when first using the technology. If an individual is not clear about what is coming from their personal reality versus what is coming from the machine, they could potentially cause problems or misinterpret the technology. This highlights the importance of being clear with oneself about the differences between information from personal reality and information from the machine. Overall, while the concept of mind-to-machine communication can be complicated, the speaker stresses the importance of being clear about what is coming from one's own mind versus what is coming from the technology.​
  • 00:30:00 In this section of the video, the speaker discusses the concept of a mind-to-machine interface and the role of the pineal gland and vagus nervous system in this process. Mixed with warnings about caution, the speaker outlines the mind-manual manuals, explaining that most of these books are split up and broken up, especially when examining older texts such as Persian, Tibetan, and Sanskrit. The speaker also details the specific information present in these manuals, which often have annotations similar to an instruction manual for a soldier in basic training, providing valuable insights into leadership qualities, intelligence, and other attributes.​
  • 00:35:00 In this section, Clif talks about the way mind and machine interfaces can shape our perception of reality and time. He mentions a lot of cautionary material in literature regarding these machines and their effects on our physical bodies. The danger of being lost in time and distance, the need to moderate speed and accept certain limitations, and the idea of having an inner perception that doesn't necessarily move physically outside the machine, are all mentioned. Dick Allgire, a remote viewer, is used as an analogy for this kind of mind-over-matter relationship. Clif also mentions the Dune series, where spacecrafts were controlled by the minds of navigators. He points out that humans have trouble understanding and relating to these kinds of scenarios because of our perception of movement based on physical sensations in our bodies.​
  • 00:40:00 In this section, Clif High discusses the Mind-to-Machine Interface and how it is used to train astronauts for deep space missions. He shares that when one is connected to a machine, their Consciousness is placed within the machine, but the actual body dies because the physical process of connection disrupts the brains' sensory apparatus. As a result, astronauts do not experience any physical sensation of movement, which can be disorienting and frightening. Furthermore, astronauts are ostracized when they return from their missions, as their appearance has changed. High mentions that Mr. Fuller, a scientist, went to Russia for a ten-hour lecture, where he discussed this topic. High cautions about the importance of properly learning about this subject and encourages finding a non-woke, large language model to get an accurate translation. He suggests that there is more information available, but one must learn how to seek it properly.​
  • 00:45:00 In this section, Clif High discusses the various ways people can intercept instructions from machines, which are often mistaken for meditation practices. However, High values this information and believes that it comes from our interaction with space aliens. He also mentions that the Davis-Lewis civilization may not be skilled at operating their own equipment. High concludes by expressing his opinion that Corey Good did not interact with the mind-machine interface and that the female character in the literature has a limited physical antenna that works differently with machines.​
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZp04UY2r_Q

Unfortunately no, there are only two parts also on other podcast platforms where she's present. Continuing the topic of AI and brain-machine interfaces, there's interesting video by Clif, machine-summarized below. Oh boy, Musk's ventures now seem to me creepier than ever when speculated from this position...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZp04UY2r_Q
The mind-interface topic is maybe 2 years old, more or lesss. I remember it from one of the Woo episodes, during Covid.
I am pretty sure it is still on Bitchute.

Back
Top Bottom