Co-linearity: What is it? What does it involve? Can it be achieved?

Thinking about this, an idea has come to me that perhaps the "elders" might appreciate.

Some of us live in Europe, others in America, others in Asia, others ...

A concept has come to me, "the hour of Cassiopaea".

I imagine a "wave" that circulates through the time zones of the planet.

At a certain time of day each one "unites" mentally in the Cassiopaea spirit praying, singing or simply stopping that minute in resonance with everyone.

Just an idea.

Thinking about this, an idea has come to me that perhaps the "elders" might appreciate.

At a certain time of day each one "unites" mentally in the Cassiopaea spirit praying, singing or simply stopping that minute in resonance with everyone.

Just an idea.
See this thread

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of organization around an aim, first might be the declaration that it is even POSSIBLE to discern and declare an aim.
Also: it is necessary? What might be the outcome. What might be the pitfalls? Laying the groundwork first.
I think it is possible, and even desirable, without an aim we'd be gathering here for the sake of gathering and this would not be any different than any other forum where several other topics are discussed. You might have already, but do you remember reading this? I think this is a good place to start to discern some of these ideas about the purpose of this forum and the interaction within, and our own role as an interactive individual herein.

I think given the reality that we all live in, most if not all of our choices will be self serving, but that doesn't mean they can't be conscious or as close as possible to conscious. I think this is part of the work of recognizing ourselves for who we actually are, only after that do we create the opportunity to move in a different direction.

I thought it would be relevant to this thread to quote this passage of FPTM, chapter 5:

"In Genesis, God breathes into Adamā€™s nostrils, making him a ā€œliving soul.ā€ For Paul, Christ ā€“ ā€˜the last Adamā€™ ā€“ becomes an ā€œalive-making spiritā€ able to imbue new spiritual life into others in a similar manner as when God breathed life into Adam. It is Christā€™s spirit which gives life to that which is ā€˜deadā€™ and mortal. It has the power to reverse the Fall and end the hostility between humans and with God. It gives the power to do, which the law cannot provide ā€“ the power of God that works in and through the individual. All animated by the same spirit ā€“ sharing the same mind ā€“ the community of the faithful retain their separate individuality and identities, but are united. True diversity and unity are restored, without the isolation and enmity of the Fall. The activity of the spirit has the effect of destroying the rigid identification with the self ā€“ the sin, the lie ā€“ as each member sees their intrinsic connection to God and to each other, resulting in a new way of living and relating. This is the ā€˜body of Christā€™ ā€“ one unified, corporate being composed of a variety of members, each with their own individual talents, skills, and roles, coordinated by the same divine guidance."

My understanding is that by working on ourselves, by networking, by finding our true Self, we will be able to have a better colinearity. Our communication will be more fluid as it will be less and less colored by our programs, fears etc.

FWIW.

Just an idea.
I like it! Like the ā€œhour of divine mercyā€ Cass Style.

I understand as collinear both the concept of circles (esoteric, mesoteric, exoteric) as well as networking.

I always use computer analogies, it seems to me that by collinear, the group, like a computer network, each node of the network, each one of us, is connected and organized in a hierarchy that topologically is not pyramidal and that each node in the network is synchronized by sharing the same information, to the extent that when a node obtains new knowledge or information, this information is replicated instantly in the other nodes of the network by virtue of this synchronization (FRV).

Somehow, besides the internal work we do as individuals, when we say that we have to act (according to the circumstances of our current reality), it implies analyzing and organizing the information we receive, and in this way enlarging the network (expansive creation).

Just an idea.
Good idea!
What about connecting a certain time in the day for different timezone for that exercise of joining forces together. Could be writing a text, poem or prayer together...
Feeling connecting together at a time in the day.
Just a thought.

Good idea!
What about connecting a certain time in the day for different timezone for that exercise of joining forces together. Could be writing a text, poem or prayer together...
Feeling connecting together at a time in the day.
Just a thought.
See this thread

;-)
Hallo,

Crystals' network information book: encourages regular singing and praying to the crystals. May be that time sync is not so important as Frequency Resonance Vibration for connecting. I need to understand FRV better still, and per haps follow instructions.

Very enjoyable overall conversation. This reads like work on line 2: work with others in the school by setting a common aim for work, and thereby grokking "co-linearity" or what it takes {shocks} to keep the aim a prospect;
Or work on line 3: work for the school itself, like to "evangelize", I'd say about what @psychegram said: to bring out the organization or value the school could provide. @ryu's quoted book excerpt.

Thinking about colinearity, I picture water waves. Do water molecules move in colinear fashion? An answer comes no further than the first paragraph of Chapter 6, Water Waves, from the MIT OCW Design of Electromechanic Robotic Systems.
Course Text | Design of Electromechanical Robotic Systems | Mechanical Engineering | MIT OpenCourseWare
šŸ’§šŸ’§šŸ’§
Surface waves in water are a superb example of a stationary and ergodic random process. The model of waves as a nearly linear superposition of harmonic components, at random phase, is confirmed by measurements at sea, as well as by the linear theory of waves, the subject of this section.
šŸ’§šŸ’§šŸ’§

.... nearly linear superposition of harmonic components, at random phase....

If anyone ever said that physics and engineering are devoid of any true poetry was definitelly wrong. What if we, through networking, would create the true poetry? Could we become harmonic components albeit at random phases? Singing to crystals does not have to be an effort and surely not squarely regimented. It needs tuning that comes from attention, affection and intention all which beg the question to what? The what needs to be discovered and be discerened as true for all of us. Then we will achieve colinearity and start connecting and who knows even communicate through the crystals.

Last post in this thread was 15 months ago...

(L) What is the group's main weakness?

A: Lack of true colinearity.

....Hmmm. I would say that this is still an Achilles heel.

In an attempt to create a greater level of collinearity, I would like to address some of the friction in the geopolitical threads to demonstrate a point. I think it doesn't matter so much who said what, or, I believe this person is the bomb; That person is totally a government shill, or How dare you suggest "X" is a bozo, How could you possibly think that? etc. Frequently these discussions get bogged down in who is "right", (and it is human nature to get sucked into that).

I think there has to be a higher perspective and context in which these differences of perception and opinion can be held in a constructive way.

Last post in this thread was 15 months ago...

(L) What is the group's main weakness?

A: Lack of true colinearity.

....Hmmm. I would say that this is still an Achilles heel.

In an attempt to create a greater level of collinearity, I would like to address some of the friction in the geopolitical threads to demonstrate a point. I think it doesn't matter so much who said what, or, I believe this person is the bomb; That person is totally a government shill, or How dare you suggest "X" is a bozo, How could you possibly think that? etc. Frequently these discussions get bogged down in who is "right", (and it is human nature to get sucked into that).

I think there has to be a higher perspective and context in which these differences of perception and opinion can be held in a constructive way.

Well if you are (partly) referring to my response here, let me say this: maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, but it was an honest expression of how I feel. I was astonished that you even considered it a possibility that "The Duran as being nothing more than yet another controlled opposition site to vector the narratives in a sea of noise". Such a disconnect to what I'm seeing and feeling.

It is not just about "the facts" - if you had said "I completely disagree with what those guys said here" or "I found their judgement wrong many times, such as here and here", that would have been about facts. What I found curious is that we get such different vibes from those guys - they just come across to me as such honest, good, interesting people, disagreements about certain issues notwithstanding.

And yes, perhaps this means that some collinearity is missing here? I mean sure, maybe they turn out to be frauds, you can never know (although I doubt it very much). But why is there such a difference in "overall perception"?

Hi Luc, thanks for the response! I was raising an eyebrow at the lack of immediate interaction. My thought is that part of ā€œthe workā€ is tackling the hard stuff up close and personal and not avoiding it, so, thanks again for responding and being willing to dive in.

I am actually trying to lift the conversation up to a level where real colinearity becomes more of a possible reality rather than a dim hope locked away in a closet. I referred to the geopolitical stuff as an obvious area of a lack of colinearity. Interestingly, that lack shows up a bit like intolerance and personal affrontery. There are plenty of other obsessive threads and inconsequential threads that are fertile ground for this, but the political is perhaps the easiest to realize and admit that none of us really knows what the hell is actually going on. Geopolitics is like a TV soap opera on one level! (IMO)

The fact that your response was based on a personal vector might be a clue. We get our egos invested, number one. Number two: I have found through all the lessons of this life that my feelings and vibes are not always verified by what unfolds on the ground no matter how strong the vibes. That is not to say I think your feelings are incorrect. I actually donā€™t pay a whole lot of attention to the Duran and do not have a strong opinion about them one way or the other, TBH. I might view the Duran as useful idiots if they canā€™t see through Lira, but a comment like that would tend to suck you in even more and I donā€™t want to do that!

The point is, how do we rise above this? NOT how do we determine who is right. At a certain level, ALL of the geopolitical stuff is showing up like distracting noise to me lately. That could be the dog being overwhelmed by confusing input overload or it could mean Iā€™m onto something.

So the questions become, how do we create a context for talking about this stuff? What are the overriding principles of colinearity? What are the limiting factors? Etc. Thatā€™s what I mean to address here. It really has nothing to do with the Duran or Gonzalo Lira. Although it may have a lot to do with our own level of attachment to a given point of view.

Why colinear?
Does it mean reaching the common understanding of time-space points being connected thus creating connected lines?
Does it imply space -time coherence on a plane wave?
Does it imply being on the abstract line that links the focus points of two scalar waves?

Or none of the above and one only needs to think 5D to understand.

Back
Top Bottom