Comet Elenin

Re: Richard Hoagland claims that Comet Elenin is a UFO in disguise

Deedlet said:
:O So it's obvious that KC doesn't check SOTT regularly or read your writings at all Laura!!
Yep. I've thought this for a while now and currently think she's just unaware about many things. I don't get the feeling that she takes any one piece of information and weighs it next to others but probably feels in general that one 'theory' is as good as the next because she has no real knowledge base from which to pull from. She lacks the ability and it would seem the interest to discern. If she were to become discerning, that would cut out a lot of what she does and who she associates with. Not really 'good' for her line of work. This way, she makes no (or at least very few) enemies and stays 'safe' in her illusions. That way, she can never be wrong. Sort of a souped up be 'nice' program.

It would be interesting, however, if she was aware and playing the role of referee to the new age genre, so to speak. For what it's worth.

truth seeker said:
Yep. I've thought this for a while now and currently think she's just unaware about many things. I don't get the feeling that she takes any one piece of information and weighs it next to others but probably fe were to become discerning, that would cut out a lot of what she does and who she associates with. Not really 'good' for her line of work. This way, she makes no (or at least very few) enemies and stays 'safe' in her illusions. That way, she can never be wrong. Sort of a souped up be 'nice' program.

It would be interesting, however, if she was aware and playing the role of referee to the new age genre, so to speak. For what it's worth.

What is her line of work , how does she see herself , what does she think she contributes to the world of knowledge. I use to hang out during a phase of my life with an egotistical media dude who interviewed all kinds of interesting people on his shows , but in real life he had no real interest in anything but himself and to look good and live the rockn roll , media superstar life style. ,

Away With The Fairys said:
What is her line of work , how does she see herself , what does she think she contributes to the world of knowledge. I use to hang out during a phase of my life with an egotistical media dude who interviewed all kinds of interesting people on his shows , but in real life he had no real interest in anything but himself and to look good and live the rockn roll , media superstar life style. ,
I wondered that as well as I wrote that last post. The rest of what you wrote occurred to me as well with regards to her not really having an interest in what she does and what impact she has on others. But just doing what she does because it supports ideals of a certain lifestyle or just pays the bills.

A piloted craft? :scared:

That's some of the dumbest shite I've ever heard. Why would aliens go through the trouble of hollowing out a comet and taking a ride in it? I think a spaceship would be more user friendly. This dude is purposely trying to confuse the issue.

KC needs to look up occam's razor. The simplest explanation is often correct. A comet like the billions of other comets that have passed through our solar system or a bunch of aliens in their version of an amusement park ride?

Vulcan59 said:
And at the opposite end of the scale, NASA comes out with an article dated 9th June, about Elenin.

Jason Major said:
Exhaustive calculations are run and re-run. Computer simulations are executed. All possibilities are taken into consideration, and yet there’s no alternative to be found; our world will face a close encounter with a comet in mere months’ time. Phone calls are made, a flurry of electronic messages fly between computer terminals across the world, consultations are held with top experts in the field. We are unprepared… what can we do? What does this mean for civilization as we know it? What will this speeding icy bullet from outer space do to our planet?

The answer? Nothing.

Nothing at all. In fact, it probably won’t even be very interesting to look at – if you can even find it when it passes by.

(Sorry for the let-down.)

Blech...I saw that article earlier today. On one side we have those that are really trying to keep the focus off Elenin, poo-poo'ing it to death. as in the above article and on the other side we have KC, et al hailing the visitors riding in on a comet. Good grief. :rolleyes:

I would have thought that someone like Kerry would subscribe to the hyper-dimensional theory of alien interaction with us rather than hitchhiking on comets. :huh:

truth seeker said:
I wondered that as well as I wrote that last post. The rest of what you wrote occurred to me as well with regards to her not really having an interest in what she does and what impact she has on others. But just doing what she does because it supports ideals of a certain lifestyle or just pays the bills.

Nowadays everyone wants to be famous!

Edit: And it seems that the methods to get there do not matter. That's scary!

These excerpts seem relevant from http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18906.0:

Session Date: July 22nd 2010

Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Perceval, Ailén, Galaxia, PoB, Atriedes, Burma Jones, Psyche, Mr. Scott

<snip>[...]
Q: (L) Okay. Well, all of that is very, very cheerful. So what are we supposed to do?

A: Continue to spread the truth and program that will unite all people of good will.

Q: (L) So uniting people of good will...

A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Everybody is looking and waiting for some kind of aliens; well, aliens are a supernatural phenomenon. Yeah, there is a certain physicality to it, but it strikes me that that physicality doesn't have... what do I want to say? Endurance? It doesn't "vibrate" right in our reality. It can come and go, but it doesn't stay here. So they need agents. They've always needed agents. They've always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even "download into" in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It's like they're sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.

So anyhow, this is what I've been thinking. Everybody's waiting for something to happen, like disclosure, or after disclosure. But it's already happened. It's here NOW! Any so-called “disclosure” will be a fraud unless they come out and say that it is a supernatural or hyper-dimensional phenomenon, which they are NOT going to say because that completely counters their entire world view that worships the physical universe. That’s where the whole Darwinism, material science, exclusion of scientific study of the paranormal, and so forth, comes from. That sort of thing can NEVER be studied honestly because it would destroy their reality construct.

(Perceval) That's a great screen.

(L) Yeah, they're trying to prepare people for physical, material aliens – “Disclosure” - because they're going to TRY to pull the alien invasion trick or the "alien god" trick and they'll say, "Worship the alien god! Join behind us! We're his high priests!" But it's not going to work.

(Perceval) It's almost like that's been held in reserve if it's necessary. They've prepped people with the idea of aliens.

(L) It's like this gigantic counterintelligence program. And the main thing that I've seen them working to counter is the idea, the concept, the understanding that this phenomenon is a supernatural one. To make that clear, what we have always called supernatural, which is not necessarily "supernatural", is really just hyperdimensional. We've been aware of these things – this other reality – for millennia. They come and go. It's like the finger in Flatland. We're Flatland! Am I on to something with this?

A: About as accurate as you can get without making direct predictions.

Q: (L) Who was it, this scientist guy... Was it Werner von Braun who said they were going to create this illusion about an alien invasion, and that it was all a big lie and a big fraud? And the real reason he said it was that he knew that it was a paranormal or a hyperdimensional phenomenon. Is that what he meant?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Because that fits. We've already been invaded. It's already a done deal. (Perceval) An invasion of psychopaths. (L) Yeah.

(Ailén) It's a perfect excuse for not taking responsibility as human beings. They can blame it on aliens, and say, "We're all equal, we're all victims! We didn't know!" <snip>[...]

That's one crucial area in which to sow confusion, an area already flooded with confusion and cover ups. And then to really sow more confusion with the issues of comets, asteroids, electric / electromagnetic phenomena and catastrophe that's also flooded with confusion and cover ups:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20995.0
Session Date 12 December 2010

Present: Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Atreides, REL, Perceval, Mr. Scott, Psyche, Burma Jones, Ailén, PoB, Belibaste

<snip>[...]

Q: (L) What is the X factor?

A: Earth changes.

Q: (L) Well, I wanted to ask some questions about Earth Changes. I’ve got this book here “Planet X, Comets and Earth Changes by James McCanney. He’s on about what he calls the “Plasma Discharge Comet Theory” which is that comets are basically asteroid type bodies that enter the Solar system, the Solar System being a capacitor, and when they enter the solar system, they discharge the capacitor and that’s what causes the comet effects: the glow, the illumination, the tail and so on. He says that basically comets are just planets in formation, that there are really big ones that have accumulated a lot of mass or have a lot of mass. You know, they go through the Solar System and keep attracting more and more stuff, and more and more stuff and eventually precipitate into orbit and become planets. He basically said that that’s how the planets of the Solar System got here with the exception of Jupiter and Saturn. They kind of formed at the same time as the sun. All the other planets were acquired. Is he on to something with this? Is this anywhere near accurate?

A: He is on the right the track; but there are other phenomena that are not explained in his model.

Q: And what other phenomena might that be?

A: Clube is correct to some extent about the breakup of a giant comet. One theory does not exclude the other.

Q: (L) Ok, now I’ve got this other book here “Lost Star of Myth and Time” – and his theory is about a companion star and the fact that the earth or the solar system is rotating around a common center of gravity, in tandem with this companion star. It is said that it is this orbit that creates the precession of the zodiac. He says that the precession is not a big wobble that the earth goes through, as it proceeds in a fairly direct course through the galaxy, but rather that it is this rotation around this common center of gravity with the companion star that produces the effect of precession. Now, is he on to something with his theory also about the precession of the zodiac?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (L) OK, He points out some interesting effects in here. First of all, he mentioned recording the speed of the Earth’s rotation. They had a fixed telescope with crosshairs and they had a clock that was connected to some kind of super time clock that was extreme accurate, and they were recording exactly how long it took the Earth to rotate in respect of Sirius, Sirius being a fixed point. These researchers discovered that during the period of time, when Sirius B (Sirius’s companion, which is a dwarf), eclipsed Sirius A; it actually slowed the rotation of the Earth. Now, this is what their measurements showed. Something like 50 arc seconds. The slowing began a week before the eclipse, then after the eclipse the Earth actually sped up. By 50 arc seconds. So, there are two weeks of effects on the rotation of the Earth, caused by the eclipsing of Sirius A caused by its companion Sirius B as I remember, though I may have missed the exact time period. Now, the conclusion that he drew from this is that we are affected by being gravitationally connected to Sirius somehow. Anyhow, the conclusion that he draws is…- and he also points out that it seems that Sirius is heading in our direction; we are getting closer to Sirius - so, he theorizes that Sirius is our companion star. Is he correct about that?

A: Not Sol’s companion; but look in that direction for clues to your own little brother.

Q: (L) Is it true as he speculates that when the Solar System approaches this companion of ours, that it will have a psychic effect?

A: Yes. You are already feeling its approach.

Q: (L) Well, that’s one thing that this guy James Mccanney said. He said that this last solar cycle – the maximum - was so long, so intense that it was evidence that something really big, had entered the solar capacitor. It was discharging the sun. And, if that’s the case, there’s probably a current flow and that means that it’s possible that at some point the Earth and maybe the moon and several other astronomical bodies, will line up along the line of this flow that’s going on between the Sun and its companion. And if that’s the case, could that be a little problematical?

A: Oh indeed! Yes, it is happening already. Do you not see the evidence all around the globe?

Q: (L) Well, on that point, McCanney says that when the Earth gets into this kind of situation where there’s a discharge thing going on, between the sun and another body and the earth gets involved in it, that the earth itself becomes comet like during that time and it begins also to attract what he calls pollution events. It starts picking up all kinds of dust and stuff from outer space – and even the water volume on the planet gets increased because of this precipitating, because the planet’s picking stuff up from space. It’s growing from accumulating stuff, from acquiring stuff. And if that’s the case, we could be attracting dust loading in the upper atmosphere-regardless of whether or not we pass through cometary dust clouds. All these things that we’ve been noticing going on in the upper atmosphere – strange clouds, long-lasting contrails, extreme cooling - could be exactly as he described. There could also be atmospheric effects of these electric sheets, because he says that there are different kinds of ways of currents and layers of currents. He’s got like a five layer model of how the electromagnetic field of the planet goes, and he says that it’s the cause of El Niño, it’s the cause of Earthquakes, volcanoes , storms, changing of the Jet Stream, and just a whole host of things: it’s all electrical phenomena. He says that the electricity from the sun creates and drives hurricanes and that it is not the temperature of the water. Because he said that if it had to do with the temperatures of the water, one hurricane comes along, sucks all the heat out – then it would be impossible for another hurricane to form for a period of time. And yet you see very often, hurricane after hurricane. So, is he on to something with this theory?

A: Oh you bet!

Q: (Ark) Is the axis of the Solar System Wobbling?

A: Not enough to make a difference. But the Galaxy is!

(Discussion about the Galaxy and Solar System)

Q: (Ark) That means that the companion star is in the ecliptic plane?

A: Yes. Part of the capacitor.

Q: (Ark) There are two theories of gravity mainly, one which is based on flat normal, space, time with perfect geometry. And gravity is thought of as a kind of field, which is in the background of this idea of space. This theory is not the mainstream theory. It’s a theory for strange people who are against Einstein. There is Einstein’s theory that there is no such thing as a nice background that gravity should be thought as not disturbing something… We don’t know what it is, really. But, this Einstein theory cannot be explained by such things as inertia. So, now my question is: Which is the better approach? That of one of the opposers of Einstein? Or one of the followers of Einstein?

A: Einstein was wrong… More than once.

Q: (Ark) Long ago, years ago, we were talking here about magnetic monopoles, and there was kind of a confirmation that they exist, but we didn’t go further into the subject. Now, there are three theories about magnetic monopoles concerning their speed. First: they are slower than light. Second: they have the speed of light. Third: they are faster than light. Which is true?

A: 3.

[...]

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21918.0
Session Date: February 13th 2011

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, Galaxia, Psyche, Mr. Scott, Burma Jones, PoB, Atriedes

[...]

(Andromeda) Well, what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?

A: Overhead explosion.

Q: (Ailen) So some animals may be just dying because of that. (L) I think you'd almost have to go through a list of each incident. There are so many different causes, and some could be related to earth changes, some could be coincidental, some could be deliberate obfuscation and confusion of the matter...

Q: (Andromeda) I can end those questions then. Number 2: Did the sun actually rise two days early in Greenland?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) Did Psyche feel an earthquake... (L) Don't we want to ask what happened?? (Andromeda) I suppose! (laughter) (L) I mean, just moving right along, there! (Andromeda) Well, it's a list! (laughter) (L) I want to know why people thought that the sun came over the horizon two days earlier in Greenland than it has in years past?

A: Change in atmospheric density and temperature plus dust loading. But be aware that the planet's spin and orbit are being modified.

Q: (L) When you say, "being modified", modified by what?

A: Approach of companion.

Q: (L) Is that what is leading to all of the... it seems like there is a whole lot of electrical phenomenon. Ya know, they keep trying to blame it on the sun is doing this, the sun is doing that. But the thing is that the sun is not really that active considering that we are moving into a solar maximum. Compared to previous solar maximums?! They make a big deal about small clusters, small sunspots, as though it's some kind of crazy or unusual thing. They're really, relatively speaking, small and insignificant compared to past sun cycles. And I remember quite a few sun cycles. But something definitely seems to be making a current flow in the solar system. Is that what we're looking at here, this approach of the companion? Is that the cause?

Q: (Ark) Why astronomers are not perceiving this changes of planetary orbits?

A: McCanney has a good explanation. Similar to the reasons for the "accidental" evolution meme in other branches of science.

Q: (L) And that reason is?

A: Necessity of control or the illusion of same. Slow and steady doncha know?!?

Q: (L) So in other words, the inability to open their minds to the electrical nature of the universe is tied in to the older cosmologies where everything was at least... (Ark) No, but I was asking why astronomers were not seeing these changes. And there was no answer to this question. (Burma Jones) I think the idea was that McCanney's explanation was that NASA hides it. (Ark) But it's not just NASA. There are probably thousands of observatories. Amateur astronomers. (L) That's not how you asked your question. You says why can't they... (Ark) No, I didn't say "can't". I said why astronomers are not seeing this changes. (L) Well, that's not the same as asking... (Burma Jones) Well, amateur astronomers must have seen this. (Ark) Somebody must have seen it, and there are thousands of amateurs. (L) Well, that's not the way I understood your question. I understood that you were asking why... (Ark) Okay, so let me ask a further question: Why thousands of astronomers, professionals and amateurs, are not seeing the planetary orbits changing?

A: These changes are miniscule but significant nonetheless. The instruments that are capable of measuring are tightly controlled.

[...]

Q: (L) Next question. (Andromeda) Will Comet Elenin interact with and cause a major disruption of earth this year?

A: Possible yes.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably not possible to know exactly when. (L) Yeah, I think it depends on the conditions of the planet and so many other variables. It hasn't even gone through the asteroid belt yet. That traversal... The asteroid belt is between Jupiter and Mars, and it won't go through that until March and April. And of course that means it still has to pass Jupiter. (Ark) It has already passed. (L) It passed Jupiter? You're sure? (Ark) Yes, I was looking yesterday. (L) Okay. So, it's past Jupiter so they can have a better idea of the orbit, but it still has to go through the asteroid belt, and that's a crap shoot. (Andromeda) We'll have to ask closer to the time. The thing is that...

A: Elenin is already taking its toll.

Q: (Perceval) How big is it?

A: 500km diameter along the long axis.

Q: (Perceval) At least it's not Venus...

A: It is growing.

Q: [discussion of answer] (L) Anything else about it?

A: And that is only the core.

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

[...]

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

[...]

Q: (Andromeda) Is the outburst of asteroid 596 Scheila related at all to Comet Elenin?

A: Yes. And other bodies. See McCanney.

Q: (Andromeda) So what caused that asteroid to become a comet?

A: It became electrified!

Q: (Perceval) I just thought of something... That explosion in the Scottish forest a couple of months ago, was that a meteorite impact?

Q: (Andromeda) Was the comet storm the sun went through recently the first big raindrops before the storm, or just an aberration?

A: Neither as put. Part of building storm but when the "big raindrops" come there will be no mistaking it!

Q: (L) So, it was the way the question was framed. I would say if they were "big raindrops" they would be falling on earth. (Andromeda) Are any of the predicted supernova expected to manifest in the next two years?

[...]

Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?

Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.

A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

Q: (Andromeda) What's up with the cracked airplane windows that have been showing up in the news?

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

Q: (Belibaste) Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth. (Galaxia) Is that also why I've been getting shocked by electrical equipment recently? (L) Could be.

Q: (Perceval) Is that electrical discharges from the sun, or...

A: Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too. [...]<snip>

L) Yeah, they're trying to prepare people for physical, material aliens – “Disclosure” - because they're going to TRY to pull the alien invasion trick or the "alien god" trick and they'll say, "Worship the alien god! Join behind us! We're his high priests!" But it's not going to work.

(Perceval) It's almost like that's been held in reserve if it's necessary. They've prepped people with the idea of aliens.

It there any electrical phenomena caused by Elenin, that gang might claim that the aliens inside their ´deathstar´ used a ´deathray´. If there is any plague breaking out, it will be the aliens that sended a virus down to earth. How wonderful then if one of their agents (priest of the gods) procures a vaccine and treatment. It reminds of the Ecoli scare in Germany, the untreatable deadly infection meme is currently been beefed up.

Pretty sure Hoagland will soon produces some shady pictures of the surface of Elenin where some possible alien made structures will be visible.

I'm getting all the sessions with references to Hale Bopp published.

Laura said:
I'm getting all the sessions with references to Hale Bopp published.

I've gotten them up along with some background from The Wave on the 29 March 1997 session. Here I thought I would quote Wikipedia on the development of the "Hale-Bopp Flopp". _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Hale%E2%80%93Bopp

Hale–Bopp was discovered on July 23, 1995, at a great distance from the Sun, raising expectations that the comet would brighten considerably by the time it passed close to Earth. Although predicting the brightness of comets with any degree of accuracy is very difficult, Hale–Bopp met or exceeded most predictions when it passed perihelion on April 1, 1997. The comet was dubbed the Great Comet of 1997.

{...}
In November 1996 amateur astronomer Chuck Shramek of Houston, Texas took a CCD image of the comet, which showed a fuzzy, slightly elongated object nearby. When his computer sky-viewing program did not identify the star, Shramek called the Art Bell radio program Coast to Coast AM to announce that he had discovered a "Saturn-like object" following Hale–Bopp. UFO enthusiasts, such as remote viewing proponent Courtney Brown, soon concluded that there was an alien spacecraft following the comet.[51] Several astronomers, including Alan Hale,[52] claimed the object was simply an 8.5-magnitude star, SAO141894, which did not appear on Shramek's computer program because the user preferences were set incorrectly.[53]

Later, Art Bell even claimed to have obtained an image of the object from an anonymous astrophysicist who was about to confirm its discovery. However, astronomers Olivier Hainaut and David J. Tholen of the University of Hawaii stated that the alleged photo was an altered copy of one of their own comet images.[54]

A few months later, in March 1997, the Heaven's Gate cult chose the appearance of the comet as a signal for their mass cult suicide. They claimed they were leaving their earthly bodies to travel to the spaceship following the comet.[55]

Nancy Lieder, a self-proclaimed contactee who claims to receive messages from aliens through an implant in her brain, stated that Hale–Bopp was a fiction designed to distract the population from the coming arrival of "Nibiru" or "Planet X", a giant planet whose close passage would disrupt the Earth's rotation, causing global cataclysm.[56] Although Lieder's original date for the apocalypse, May 2003, has now passed, the imminent arrival of Nibiru is still predicted by various conspiracy websites, most of whom tie it to the 2012 phenomenon.[57]

So, you see how easy an hysterical state can be aroused in a vulnerable public. I'd also like to point out the long-standing, close relationship between Art Bell and Richard Hoagland.

Also consider the incredible weather events of 1996/97, not to mention some notable deaths in '97 including Princess Diana.

truth seeker said:
Yep. I've thought this for a while now and currently think she's just unaware about many things. I don't get the feeling that she takes any one piece of information and weighs it next to others but probably fe were to become discerning, that would cut out a lot of what she does and who she associates with. Not really 'good' for her line of work. This way, she makes no (or at least very few) enemies and stays 'safe' in her illusions. That way, she can never be wrong. Sort of a souped up be 'nice' program.

I think those are good descriptions of Kerry. It's exasperating how little effort (none actually) she puts into discerning solid theories from shaky; for her they're all just as good, apparently! Didn't it ever occur to her that they all contradict each other, and so most (or all) of them have to be wrong?? And in supporting them all, she is supporting at least 90% lies?? But no, for her its fine to have a salad of all and every conspiracy theory out there.

By the way, I'd love to see Hoagland's 'evidence'. That should be a good laugh. People can barely see this thing with a telescope, nobody agrees about its size and nature, yet he's already convinced it's a space ship! Following his logic, it's taking months for these superior aliens to cross the solar system to reach us. How long did it take them to come from their home planet then? Or perhaps they decided to take the scenic route in the last leg? Or maybe they are building up suspense?

As for Kerry's 'insider informants', all she deserves is one big :rolleyes:

Yet again.

Maybe Hoagland and his cronies have alien implants that cause them to make asses of themselves and the "real" aliens are laughing themselves silly :P

Hoagland's website looks like a supermarket tabloid. A real hoot _http://www.enterprisemission.com

Too bad legitimate science seems to take a back seat with these guys. Really sad.

Laura said:
So, you see how easy an hysterical state can be aroused in a vulnerable public. I'd also like to point out the long-standing, close relationship between Art Bell and Richard Hoagland.

Also consider the incredible weather events of 1996/97, not to mention some notable deaths in '97 including Princess Diana.

Yeah, this is really crazy. Like a replay of Hale-Bopp.

Windmill knight said:
truth seeker said:

I think those are good descriptions of Kerry. It's exasperating how little effort (none actually) she puts into discerning solid theories from shaky; for her they're all just as good, apparently! Didn't it ever occur to her that they all contradict each other, and so most (or all) of them have to be wrong?? And in supporting them all, she is supporting at least 90% lies?? But no, for her its fine to have a salad of all and every conspiracy theory out there.

By the way, I'd love to see Hoagland's 'evidence'. That should be a good laugh. People can barely see this thing with a telescope, nobody agrees about its size and nature, yet he's already convinced it's a space ship! Following his logic, it's taking months for these superior aliens to cross the solar system to reach us. How long did it take them to come from their home planet then? Or perhaps they decided to take the scenic route in the last leg? Or maybe they are building up suspense?

As for Kerry's 'insider informants', all she deserves is one big :rolleyes:

Yet again.

Yup. How nonsensical these claims are doesn't seem to matter for those who are vulnerable to become hysterical over them.

Windmill knight said:
truth seeker said:

[...]

IMO it has been stated somewhere else, that Kerry seems a little bit too self-centered how she looks and to get nice close-ups. So the concentration is on herself and not what she is saying and stating, unfortunately. So Kerry it seems, likes to carry herself. ;)

Back
Top Bottom