Comet Elenin

I concur. That's quite the paranoid rant!

Despite what McCanney states here, even small comets can be a threat to Earth life if they carry in their tail pathogenic microbes. If Earth passes through the tail of comet Elenin, as is expected to occur, it's going to be a gamble what we might get. We'll know within a couple month's time after its passing (right after Christmas) what the fallout actually is. Maybe McCanney should read more of Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe's material, which I would say falls under the realm of real science and not the "''tier 2' NASA science" he speaks of.

If one listens to McCanney's past shows it's known that he recommends buying "survival" foods: freeze dried fruits, veggies, and grains, stuff that will make any population sick even without a plague going around. :scared: He obviously has a lot of blind spots when it comes to the things he's pushing. I wonder if he's already eating these survival foods (that he supposedly sells), and this is just exacerbating his paranoia? Of course, there could be some element of clinical paranoia too, fwiw.

Rana said:
Also mentioned was he has a suspicion that something is coming in from the south because many scientist are going to the Antarctica and setting up telescopes to view something.
I cannot listen to the postcast actually due to computer problems, but if he said this, it is rather strange from someone with his scientific background. You see, you don't need to to go to the north pole to observe the celestial pole region (around Polaris). Also, you don't need to go to Antarctica to observe the celestial south pole. Historically, people have been interrested in observing from Antarctica because the night is long, so they could observe the vibrations of the Sun with no interruptions for months. Recently, they are interrested mostly because of the air transparency and stability over the southern polar region.

I noticed his growing paranoia through the last podcasts not only in what he says, but also in the way he expresses it. It is so sad to see.

Those idiots who started the "Elenin is Planet X" and end times nonsense used the video I posted on my blog and included my face and blog name in (my opinion) a deliberate attempt to associate me with that crap. McCanney is so far gone he can't tell who are real friends and who are enemies. And yes, it really is sad. But then, maybe he was nuts all along and it's just getting more obvious? Sometimes genius is just a hair's breadth from insanity.

It is very strange how this association of comet Elenin to a planet-X spread all over the internet (i became allergic to it). For this disinformation they do not even need to sound partly scientific and to distort facts, they just use idiotic associations to talk to the idiots. In Elenin's blog, people ask him if he is real or if his family name is a code. They guy is polite but lately he started to loose his temper and that's understandable. The questions from readers even became more and more aggressive.
I do think also that the association of your picture in those silly videos on youtube are deliberate. One of the things that hysteric girl said in her video was that "she was told by someone", which may show somehow that these idiots are tools for other people acting behind the scene.

Before It's New's are connecting Elenin with Hopi prophecies:

"Elenin is "The Hopi Blue Star": Believe Your Eyes

Now we know; Comet Elenin is "The Hopi Blue Star". Don't believe it, then take a look at the NASA pictures below and then watch the video at the bottom. The Blue "Kachina" has returned to "Dance in the Heavens" once again! Welcome this return, it signals a period of great 'cleansing' for a world so greatly in need. The time for true "Change" has arrived. Peace and Love for All Life and Humanity will very soon be the order of the day!

A few hours ago, the first images of the comet, obtained with the camera HI2-B of spacecraft STEREO-B, was available. Animation is created from the so-called beacon frames, which used for checking the accuracy of pointing and exposures settings . Original, full size frames will be downloaded to the Earth on August 4. At this time, the comet will appear on the images from HI-1B camera, which has higher resolution. The study of comets on the unique images taken with the STEREO spacecraft has just begun!

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask."

_http://beforeitsnews.com/story/901/883/Elenin_is_The_Hopi_Blue_Star_:_Believe_Your_Eyes.html

I think people were saying the same thing about Hale-Bopp.

I think that it is done specifically so that people were waiting for something in this case the comet elenin and how "nothing is unstable" will again laugh out of this

I work in a large Polish portal online and see how they are segregated messages that are played on the internet ...

For the record..
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpaceObs#p/a/u/0/e2dQJtfm7cY

Pashalis said:
why are the "Images represented in false colors " ?

Most likely to enhance the visual appearance, making it easier to see the comet, etc.. I think this is SOP for a lot of photos of 'outer space.'

Pashalis said:

Pashalis, don't take it the wrong way, but when I saw the video and the remark about the false colors, my first thought was that loonies are going to have a field day with this statement. :lol:

Here is some info on false colors in astronomy.

Pashalis said:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-color

A pseudo-color image is derived from a greyscale image by mapping each pixel value to a color according to a table or function. A familiar example is the encoding of altitude using hypsometric tints in physical relief maps, where negative values (below sea level) are usually represented by shades of blue, and positive values by greens and browns. Pseudo-coloring can make some details more visible, by increasing the distance in color space between successive gray levels.
A common practice to enhance contrast to the eye. The most efficient and attractive colormap is "jet" that ranges from blue to red, and passes through cyan, yellow, and orange... Very common in medical imagery and fluid mechanic simulations.
You can see the centres of the stars are red. If the raw images were displayed, the comet would be less visible because it is less brillant than the stars.

Keit said:
Pashalis said:

Pashalis, don't take it the wrong way, but when I saw the video and the remark about the false colors, my first thought was that loonies are going to have a field day with this statement. :lol:

;D

RyanX said:
Despite what McCanney states here, even small comets can be a threat to Earth life if they carry in their tail pathogenic microbes. If Earth passes through the tail of comet Elenin, as is expected to occur, it's going to be a gamble what we might get. We'll know within a couple month's time after its passing (right after Christmas) what the fallout actually is. Maybe McCanney should read more of Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe's material, which I would say falls under the realm of real science and not the "''tier 2' NASA science" he speaks of.

I am reading through Planet X, Comets, and Earth Changes now, and I was surprised when McCanney stated in passing that comets couldn't carry pathogenic microbes in their tail according to his model. I may have misunderstood him, though. The way he organizes his material is hit and miss sometimes when trying to suss out what is between the lines. Does the Hoyle/Wickramasinghe material account for electric comets?

I ask because in trying to patch McCanney together with other research, I want to make sure to note down the problem areas and where there are major contradictions (obviously, with McCanney, it is MADE of contradictions to the standard model). Your articles on SOTT have done wonders for my comprehension this year, but it is still pretty overwhelming. I wish I could get my hands on New Light on the Black Death, too. But you know...it seems every other book I am interested in these days is miiighty difficult to find. Certainly worth taking that as meaningful. ;)

RyanX said:
If one listens to McCanney's past shows it's known that he recommends buying "survival" foods: freeze dried fruits, veggies, and grains, stuff that will make any population sick even without a plague going around. :scared: He obviously has a lot of blind spots when it comes to the things he's pushing.

Yeah, I started listening to McCanney before I got a lot of my health information ironed out and I am embarrassed to say I bought in to his "survival food" plan. Since fully understanding the why of a zero tolerance for gluten and cross reactants, I see the flaw in my reasoning that in "survival mode" all rules are out the window. I figured, "I'll eat gluten free now, but when things get hard I'll have to switch." If the plague connection is strong, however, this is the WORST plan! We're obviously gonna need those saturated fats for cell protection, and all the damage from the gluten would come flooding back especially if we worked hard to achieve ketosis pre-food shortages. Hence my search today for a pressure canner I can afford. Ah, lessons...

At least my McCanney survival food could be good barter material, eh? ;D

Laura said:
Those idiots who started the "Elenin is Planet X" and end times nonsense used the video I posted on my blog and included my face and blog name in (my opinion) a deliberate attempt to associate me with that crap. McCanney is so far gone he can't tell who are real friends and who are enemies. And yes, it really is sad. But then, maybe he was nuts all along and it's just getting more obvious? Sometimes genius is just a hair's breadth from insanity.

It seems obvious that a tactic being used with McCanney is to drive him to isolationist thinking. The way his discussions of Elenin played out followed by the fiasco with Elenin disinfo skewing your work reads like it plays right into this tactic. Of course he is going to try and run for the hills when he starts getting associated with such insanity (it is clear he is still very much invested in eventually receiving due credit for his "intellectual property"), and because he is not part of any networking structure it is the easiest thing to get him to lump any potential friends with the huge pile of enemies because of buzzwords, etc. Almost too easy for those interested in keeping him increasingly paranoid and in "one man vs. the world" mode.

SOTT's research is peerless in this topic, it seems, and when your team reaches out to other "problem" researchers there is definitely backlash.

Back
Top Bottom