Comets and The Horns of Moses, Special Edition!

Gotta wait until this Monday when I can get a postal mo. Got no plastic so I have to do the snail mail route (sigh).

Redrock12 said:
Gotta wait until this Monday when I can get a postal mo. Got no plastic so I have to do the snail mail route (sigh).

Send us an email (and your address) when you get the MO in the mail and we'll reduce shipping time by sending you a copy at that time.

Just ordered mine , can't wait to read it again on paper and add it to my collection of treasured books! :clap:

Great news!

:thup:

I would like one copy but I can't use pay pal in my country. :( So I have to send a check or do a bank transfer.

I wanted to buy some more books and DVDs at the same time so I wrote an e-mail to the pilulerouge asking for shipping costs and wether it was preferable to send a check or to do a bank transfer. I had no response yet, so maybe someone can provide some information here. :rolleyes:

BTW! I bought a Kindle edition, and I just want to say... THANK YOU Laura and all the team! The book is GREAT so far and I can see how much work is necessary to do something of such a quality. I am so gratefull that there are people in the world doing all this work. :)

Best regards!

:hug2:

Acid Yazz said:
Great news!

:thup:

I would like one copy but I can't use pay pal in my country. :( So I have to send a check or do a bank transfer.

I wanted to buy some more books and DVDs at the same time so I wrote an e-mail to the pilulerouge asking for shipping costs and wether it was preferable to send a check or to do a bank transfer. I had no response yet, so maybe someone can provide some information here. :rolleyes:

BTW! I bought a Kindle edition, and I just want to say... THANK YOU Laura and all the team! The book is GREAT so far and I can see how much work is necessary to do something of such a quality. I am so gratefull that there are people in the world doing all this work. :)

Best regards!

:hug2:

Hi Acid Yazz, I just responded to your email to PR. Sorry for the delay.

Perceval said:
Redrock12 said:

Send us an email (and your address) when you get the MO in the mail and we'll reduce shipping time by sending you a copy at that time.

Thanks Perceval. Just got an e-mail from Scott. An mo in US funds will be in the mail this Monday.

I'm having difficulties placing the order. I'm using a valid credit/debit card and inputting all required information. There is plenty of funds in the account to cover the purchase. I think the problem may be that it's not converting euros into dollars, although I see the conversion on the item itself and in the total. I'm ordering from inside the US. If anyone could help direct me as to what I need to do, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Added: If it turns out that my card provider is the reason and I cannot use it, do I send the money order to the address in Cullowhee, NC.? Also, what would be the total with shipping? Thank you ahead of time and I apologize for the trouble.

BrightLight11 it might be because you are ordering from the U.S. sometimes credit card company's will put a hold on purchase's if it's to another country for security reasons just in case someone has hacked your cc number, you might want to check with them. It just happened to me when I tried to order.

Just ordered the book from Amazon, but the price from the link Scott gave is different.
Is this another copy? Or the price for Japan is different?

Kaigen said:
Just ordered the book from Amazon, but the price from the link Scott gave is different.
Is this another copy? Or the price for Japan is different?

It is a special edition with color photos (the normal one is in black and white) and signed by Laura.

kawika said:
BrightLight11 it might be because you are ordering from the U.S. sometimes credit card company's will put a hold on purchase's if it's to another country for security reasons just in case someone has hacked your cc number, you might want to check with them. It just happened to me when I tried to order.

Thank you Kawika. I'll check with the bank tomorrow (Monday), although there were no explanations explaining a 'hold', just that the transaction had been declined. Hmm.

As I did not know the book would have a special edition, I bought it 10 days ago via Amazon, so it is too late for me, but I will remember the fact for the next purchase!
Thanks for the information btw! ;)

Back
Top Bottom