Comets and The Horns of Moses, Special Edition!

Belibaste said:
Mr. Scott said:
Check it out:

Comets and The Horns of Moses, Special Edition

This is the Special Edition of Comets and the Horns of Moses, with color images and also signed by Laura.

Limited availability, so grab 'em while they're hot!

400+ pages, dozen of pictures in color, signed by Laura, all that for less than 33 dollars (less than 25 euros).

Yes that's a really good price. I was expecting it to be a little higher, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Just ordered a copy! I'm currently going through 5th Option and The Electric Universe so that will keep me busy while I wait for the book. :)

I've been waiting for the special edition. Just ordered mine - can't wait for its arrival. :knitting:

Whoo! Can't wait to get my copy! I thought the special edition with full color pages and autographed was not only awesome in and of itself, but for so CHEAP?! I was really expected it to be much more expensive also!

Now, if I just fast for a day or two and bring in my change jar I could order this like next week! hahaha Oh boy, I hope there's still a few copies left! :)

I also ordered a copy (yesterday) and have received an email this morning stating that the book has already shipped! :clap: Can't wait for a second read - in paper form this time :)

treesparrow said:
I also ordered a copy (yesterday) and have received an email this morning stating that the book has already shipped! :clap: Can't wait for a second read - in paper form this time :)

That must be an autoresponder because I just spent time this morning signing copies!!!

Back
Top Bottom