Corona craziness

Peeps, maybe you could collect or make some good memes to share on FB and Twitter that might help knock some sense into people? And post them here.
I've uploaded the memes I've collected, there are 300+ of them so far.
Some repeats from earlier in the thread, and some may be outdated. A handful are slightly off topic.

Right click the image below, and open in a new tab to see all of them in one go.

And this has had me laughing out loud:

British actor, Tom Walker, created a character he calls “Jonathan Pie—Roving Reporter”. The following are a series of sketches where Jonathan comments on surviving lockdown and working from home. I think they’re hilarious, but there is a lot of cursing—mostly the F- word—so some of you may prefer to skip them.

Jonathan Pie LOCKDOWN series

Lockdown 1

Lockdown 2

Lockdown 3

Lockdown 4

I've uploaded the memes I've collected, there are 300+ of them so far.
Some repeats from earlier in the thread, and some may be outdated. A handful are slightly off topic.

Right click the image below, and open in a new tab to see all of them in one go.

Awesome collection RedFox thank you! Brings new meaning to the saying "never let a crisis go to waste."

Awesome collection RedFox thank you! Brings new meaning to the saying "never let a crisis go to waste."
Thanks! Have just added a bunch more to the list, will be updating these daily as I spot things. You'll need to click through to the full list to see the new ones, they don't seem to show up in the slide show.

This meme sums up the Corona discussion fairly well.

View attachment 35437

It is extraordinarily sad that death from Covid-19 is an intolerable tragedy but the same deaths from seasonal flues are a non-event. The 2 opposite facts are a sign of Orwellian Double Speak and low resolution thinking. A potential harm of a low percentage of the population is sufficient cause to inflict great harm on the 99% of the just doing fine & leave us alone segment of the population! Public education rocks!
1587075536461.png

1200x-1.jpg

“We’ll be going to the beach this summer,” Culture and Tourism undersecretary Lorenza Bonaccorsi assured Italians in an appearance on state Rai television. How will the government assure adequate health and safety measures? “We’re working on it,” she said.

For Italy’s 30,000 beach operators, the unanswered questions range from what to do if a customer gets sick, to how bathrooms and showers should be cleaned and managed, to whether food can safely be served. And no one seems to know how social distancing would work.

Nuova Neon Group Due Srl, a display-panel maker from the Emilia-Romagna region, has proposed installing plexiglass panels around each pod of deck chairs and umbrellas, fueling social media reactions about the “barbecue temperatures” and the “prison-like atmosphere” the sectioned-off seating would create.

Back
Top Bottom