How in the world staying up to date with all vaccinations will help protect against coronavirus???!How can I protect myself against COVID-19?
The CDC recommends taking the same measures you would do to prevent getting or spreading the common flu. These include:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or, if unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are approved for student and staff use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue. If tissues are unavailable, cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Stay up-to-date with the flu vaccine and all other vaccinations.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick and do not return to work or school until your temperature is below 100 degrees, without the use of fever-reducing medication, for at least 24 hours.
Hilarious, but so are the comments - some gems:Saw this and thought it sums it up well: