Corona craziness

🤡 Science (miaaaooouuuu?) journalism ™ these days...

_-2023-03-30-at-21.33.51.jpg

Lion infected with covid-19 probably passed it on to two zoo workers​

A lion at Potawatomi Zoo in South Bend, Indiana, tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus after it started coughing and became breathless. Zoo workers who had cared for the lion later caught the infection. Previous studies suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has been passed from people to animals, such....

(the rest of the article resides behind a paywall)

@Marie - "This is a real person that exists right now in America."

Matt Walsh weights in (Matt - "it just sounds like hell, what hell would be for me").

Yes, simply Hellish. And yes, it is not the Golden Age, it is the historical Dumb Age.

Then there is the Musical Blasphemy look-back with the Sound of Music, covid-remix:

And if that was not bad enough - here at the ending it promises to see all through the Dumb Age to return to normal:

WHY are the Branch Covidians so crazy? Can someone please explain to me WHY when someone is not feeling well with sniffles, etc., the person feels compelled to get a covid test? WHY must this episode of sore throat and sniffles be labeled? A coworker who is a member of the cult has texted me that she has been feeling sick since returning from a cruise, so she took the covid test. It was negative, but instructions say take it again in 48 hours. Others who were on the cruise with her have tested positive. I guess she feels left out, so she'll probably keep testing until it comes out positive.

Biden says he has to keep wearing the mask, and adds: "Just don't tell them I wasn't wearing it when I came in."

Short video of his interview:

Back
Top Bottom