Corona craziness

This is a mainstream indian political news item, that gave me a surprise.

India is a country where poor women often launch social movement to eradicate alcohol to avoid burning of hard earned money and beating the wifes and children by drunk husbands. Now this chief minister of one state( West Bengal), wants to give home delivery of alcohol. Desperate Mamata wants to hold on to the chair in the next years state elections.

What about broom or rolling pin massage?

View attachment 35121
I'm surprised they are not #1. I could tell you stories. Anecdotally, the women may seem oppressed in public, but behind the closed doors of marriage, many men are scared to death of their wives.

V Covid-19 Meme.JPG

It reads: Are they fat already, or shall we wait another week?

I've received this meme this morning via WhatsApp by a workmate. I've never spoken with him about esoteric stuff and I guess he's sent it to me because it is "funny" meaning that because we are locked at home we are eating too much (and unhealthy stuff too) so we are fattening up.

In case somebody doesn't recognise the photo, it is from a scene of an 80's serial called V. From Wikipedia:

V (1983 miniseries)

V (or V: The Original Miniseries) is a two-part American science fiction television miniseries, written and directed by Kenneth Johnson. First shown in 1983, it initiated the science fiction franchise concerning aliens known as the "Visitors" trying to gain control of Earth and of the ways the populace reacts.
Television journalist cameraman Michael Donovan, along with his cameraman and close friend, Tony Wah Chong Leonetti, covertly board one of the Visitors' motherships. Donovan discovers that beneath their human-like façade—a thin, synthetic skin and human-eye contact lenses—the aliens are carnivorous reptilian humanoids with horned foreheads and green, scaly skin. He also witnesses them eating whole live animals such as rodents and birds. Donovan, who first took footage of one of the alien ships flying overhead while on duty in El Salvador, records some of his findings on videotape and escapes from the mothership with the evidence, but Tony is captured. However, just as the exposé is about to air on television, the broadcast is interrupted by the Visitors, who have taken control of the media. Their announcement makes Donovan a fugitive pursued by both the police and the Visitors.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but considering the prominent positioning of Bill Gates lately, I nearly laughed out loud upon reading that ‘Corona Virus’ inverted translated as “Survive a geek” 😊

Well in Czech Republic you will also have to wear mazks if you are a nudist 💡

PNNUDISTMASK01.jpg

....is anybody askin' frogz bout THERE opinion on that matter????

🐸

Well, I don't know if this is a sign of insanity but here's a page of Aussies, who can have a habit of dealing with pressure and stress using humour, who have started a 'bin isolation group'. They're dressing up in costumes to take their wheelie bins out for collection and posting their pictures - too many pictures to post here.

Well, I don't know if this is a sign of insanity but here's a page of Aussies, who can have a habit of dealing with pressure and stress using humour, who have started a 'bin isolation group'. They're dressing up in costumes to take their wheelie bins out for collection and posting their pictures - too many pictures to post here.

I would say, that this falls under the category, loony bin :rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom