Yes,exactly ,and the question now, is it possible in this hysteria to make another reality opposite this one?

Well, the Cs have said "relax and enjoy the show" and most recently said that we ought not to be alarmed. They've also said in times past that when this sort of thing starts coming down, we should just go along and get along, more or less. That doesn't mean we can't be posting some home truths on social media as often as possible in an effort to calm things down, but even that will only work for some few people.

Donald Trump is handling himself beautifully. He initially noted that the panic was hoax driven, but then he decided to "go along" and has done absolutely everything AS IF what the Left idiots were proclaiming is true. That gave him the opportunity to declare a state of emergency which actually gives him extra powers. I'm sure he saw that right away and said, 'heck yeah, I'm going with this!' Now, he can do a lot of things himself under cover of the hysteria and even use it for his agenda. In the end, when it all fizzles out, he will come up smelling like a ROSE.

I've been wondering the same thing about Putin, though his actions seemed faster and more decisive than Trumps. I get the feeling that he may have just closed the borders to help calm the Russian population down and help to prevent the hysteria that they are no doubt exposed to through media. Always the possibility that I've missed something though.

One of my colleagues was telling me about a conversation she had with a friend of hers at the CDC. She thinks that a nation-wide lockdown here in the US is inevitable and imminent. That's a FWIW rumor but the sense I get is that most people here are buying into the "flatten the infection curve so we don't overwhelm the hospitals" reasoning:
This same curve only translated was used in the medias where I live to lock-down the country and later to close the border.

I've been wondering the same thing about Putin, though his actions seemed faster and more decisive than Trumps. I get the feeling that he may have just closed the borders to help calm the Russian population down and help to prevent the hysteria that they are no doubt exposed to through media. Always the possibility that I've missed something though.
When autobahns and borders get closed then the government has open hands to smuggle and do what it wants. Thats how it went down during the 90s war. Drugs, oil and weapons pass through when populations are forbidden to get out. All kinds of new tech can be implemented without much people noticing...

Here in Germany things are heating up a bit again. Children need to stay home in many states till easter and in some other states, it is forbidden that their grandparents take care of them that means that mothers or fathers need to stay home, which influences the economy - or they are already effected and cannot continue to work (i. e. hospitality industry in Berlin). Bavaria - the hugest state of Germany - is planning to announce case of disaster. And my parents reported that before the Czech Republic closed it's border, many Germans were emergency buying fuel in the Czech Republic and Czechs bought many stuff from German supermarkets.

At my workplace my colleague is under quarantine because she may have contact with someone from a high-risk region. And from my own experience distinguishing a flu from a covid infection seems almost impossible.

Thanks for the preparation for some time: stockpiling important stuff (i.e. toilet paper ;-) , food) it is way easier to go through this madness.

My mother went out today to grab a few groceries and some cleaning supplies for my sister and couldn't get a single thing on either of their lists.

One of the major supermarket chains has announced a dedicated shopping hour for the elderly and disabled so that they don't have to battle the crowds. It has also announced that it will close down for a day nationwide to restock the shelves.

The Saker has an excellent interview with a knowledgable Russian doctor about the medical challenges of treating coronavirus-19: How to treat Coronavirus infection COVID-19 | The Vineyard of the Saker .

Just read it, and it does raise some concern for people in bad shape. I think what can be taken from that is that when you have a compromised immune system, they way the illness progresses is as it's described in this interview – the worst case scenario. However, I think that since different types of Corona viruses have been around for ever, there are obviously ways that a relatively healthy immune system can beat this progression into full blown pneumonia by fungi. Maybe the "problem" is also, that today the experts are able to analyze this processes in more detail. The information about the microbes and fungi entering the lower respiratory tract is however interesting, OSIT.

Here are the snippets I found most interesting:

Q: So you can see lymphocytes falling immediately on the general test?

A: Yes. And if there are white blood cells increase, platelets will increase, and it is more stable lymphopenia, that is, the lymphotoxic effect of the viruses themselves. Therefore, the disease itself has at least four outlined stages. The first stage is virusemia. A harmless cold, nothing special. Seven days, nine-approximately in this interval.

But starting from the ninth day to the 14th,
the situation changes qualitatively, because it is during this period that viral and bacterial pneumonia is formed. After damage to epithelial cells in the anatomical space of the respiratory tract, colonization of microorganisms occurs, primarily those that inhabit the human oropharyngeal region.

Q: Do you mean bacteria that is already there?

A: Bacteria, Yes. Therefore, these pneumonias are always viral and bacterial.

Q: So the virus, so to speak, fills the alveoli, where some bacteria live all the time? And they live somewhere by themselves, in some quantity?

A: In general, we believe that the lower respiratory tract is sterile. This is how the defense mechanism works for the lower respiratory tract.

Q: There’s nothing there?

A: It’s not inhabited. When the virus has entered and it has broken this barrier, where there was a sterile environment in the lungs, microorganisms begin to colonize and multiply.

Q: So it’s not a virus that causes pneumonia? Still, pneumonia is caused by bacteria, of course.

A: It’s the association of virus-bacteria.

This is the window where the doctor must show his skill. Because often the virusemic period is like a mild disease, like a slight cold, malaise, runny nose, a slight temperature is small, subfebrile. But the period when the cough increased and when there is a shortness of breath — these are two signs that say: stop, this is a qualitatively different patient.

If this situation is not controlled and the disease progresses, then more serious complications occur. We call it respiratory distress syndrome, shock. A person cannot breathe on their own.

Q: Pulmonary edema?

A: You see, there are a lot of different edemas of a lung. In fact, it depends on how it happens. To be precise, we call this non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema. If, say, cardiogenic pulmonary edema can be treated with certain medications, then this pulmonary edema can only be treated with a mechanical ventilation machine or advanced methods such as extracorporeal hemoxygenation.

If a person transfers to this phase, the immunosuppression caused by the defeat of the acquired and innate immunity becomes fatal and the patient is joined by such aggressive pathogens as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, fungi. And the cases of death that occurred — 50% of those who were on artificial ventilation for a long time, the alveoli are all filled with fungi.

Fungi appear during the stage of deep immunosuppression. What is the fate of the man who endured all this? That is, he suffered virusemic period, he suffered viral-bacterial pneumonia, he suffered respiratory distress syndrome, non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema, and he suffered septic pneumonia. Will he be healthy or not? And, in fact, today the world is concerned about this: what is the fate of those 90 thousand Chinese who have suffered a coronavirus infection?

[...]

Q: What would you recommend to a person who finds himself… Well, we have already agreed that the virus is in the general population. We can’t really control it anymore.

A: Are you asking for some simple recommendations? First of all, take a good care for the nasal mucosa and oropharyngeal area.

Q: To wash it with saltwater?

A: Yes, wash it thoroughly. But “lors” – non-prescription medications and sinus cleaners to stop running nose and for an effective lavage. That is, the feeling of free unobstructed breath should come after all. The second thing is the oropharyngeal area behind the uvula. And there, too, you need to make a good lavage of the oropharyngeal region.

Q: So you don’t just have to squirt it up your nose, you have to gargle it deep down your throat?

A: Yes, and rinse it out. And don’t be lazy. Do do it until you get a feeling of clean, good airways. Of all the ways, this is the most effective. I would advise those people who can afford to buy a nebulizer or…

Q: Do you mean, it’s aerosol, right? With ultrasound?

A: Yes. And it allows the hygiene of the upper respiratory tract to be brought to a good state. When a cough starts, it is desirable to still apply the medications that we prescribe for patients with bronchial asthma. This is either Berodual, or Ventolin, or Salbutamol. Because these drugs improve mucociliary clearance, relieve spasm.

This will heat up the division a bit.

Australia has introduced fines for non-compliance to self isolation.

In Western Australia the fine will be between $5,000 - $50,000 or an alternative of up to a year in prison

In New South Wales, $11,000 and up to 6 months in prison.

Queensland $13,000

Victoria $20,000

Also there's a dobber hotline number just started doing the rounds on fb. Oooh boy, I can just imagine how this might play out.

It's interesting, back in 2015 my boss went for a holiday to Africa and he came back with a flu. Since his 2IC had booked holidays as soon as he arrived back, he couldn't take time off so of course it did it's rounds in the work place and we just kind of accepted it and got on with the job. It's incredible how things can change so drastically in such a short space of time.

CoronaVirus "Live Exercise", Jan 2020
1/2/2020

"So we're watching this very carefully in anticipation of the fact that for the first time, in Australia, laws will need to be used on a scale that will present a different experience for Australia."
Attorney General, Christian Porter,

Below are a number of indicators that the coronavirus is, essentially, a globally orchestrated "live exercise" in managing a pandemic (preceded in October last year by Event 201, a "pandemic tabletop exercise"). We can infer that the alleged purpose of this exercise is really a flimsy pretext for fear-mongering instigated by the global power elite in order to exercise better control - there are about 8,500 of them and 7 billion of us. The scope of social control laid bare by this pandemic is truly scary. What social controls will be implemented and how this event will be used as a pretext for blaming looming economic problems only time will tell.

[...]

For those who speak or understand Spanish: a very interesting comment from a Spanish doctor is circulating on whattsapp denouncing the hysterical and emotional manipulation that is being made of this. It summarizes quite well many things that are being said here. It is worth listening to (attached)

Attachments

• Spanish doctor opinion coronavirus.mp3
    4.2 MB · Views: 16
Plus, why is Italy running out of hospital beds....
Nearly every health system known is always on the verge of being out of hospital beds. So now, they've manipulated things to make it appear that it is all because of the Corona Virus when that simply isn't true. Dr. Gaby has written about this in this thread, and a couple of articles about it have been posted; read them.

I would add that, due to general hysteria and emotional fear, many people are having psychosomatic reactions of illness. They believe they are suffering from coronavirus (and may be suffering from something else), which adds to the psychological pressure that doctors also suffer from. In the face of such pressure and when in doubt, they often decide to take action or even admit the patient to a hospital as a precaution. Which in the end means a higher number of hospital admissions for the same diseases as always
Many doctors of public social security here in Spain are complaining so that people stop going to health centres hysterically.

Here in Germany things are heating up a bit again.
I just remembered you all there when I came across this video. It looks like it was produced by some German 'green eco-vegan antihuman madness' party. Is that meant to be an easy-to-digest professional advise to stay calm and look out for the bright, soon-coming future? Or is that a piece of a stupid joke to lighten things up? Or does it reflect a kind of Titanic-like behavior?

[German original with English subtitles]

Another 'pearl' from the end of the last year comes to mind:

I just remembered you all there when I came across this video. It looks like it was produced by some German 'green eco-vegan antihuman madness' party. Is that meant to be an easy-to-digest professional advise to stay calm and look out for the bright, soon-coming future? Or is that a piece of a stupid joke to lighten things up? Or does it reflect a kind of Titanic-like behavior?

[German original with English subtitles]

Another 'pearl' from the end of the last year comes to mind:

It's satire from public service broadcasters and a bad one imo and I had the same feeling as you with the "grandma" song.

I've got a headache, cough and ache all over. Called my boss to advise and been signed off who knows what I've got as I won't be tested anyway.
Got my supplements so I'm sure I'll recover quickly.

Start the sodium bicarbonate protocol and start drinking a few ounces of Elderberry juice/extract every few hours or so.

I sure hope everyone has good Sodium Bicarbonate and some form of Elderberry.

Back
Top Bottom