It seems that the numbers for 2020 are not official numbers, so they might not be legit. That is a problem with this whole virus hysteria.
Sure, that's true, but:
1. It's the numbers the authorities have given us, so they can hardly complain if they're off.
2. If anything, the numbers will be bloated because that's the clear trend here.

Nobody has masks so people are improvising and making their own. Lots of folks on local Facebook groups showing "how-to's" although I wonder about their effectiveness.
Good thing effectiveness isn't needed when there isn't really much going on in terms of a pandemic.

What surprised me is she made me to keep all the food items in the garage and they want to take after a day, cleaning the items with a wipe. I was completely flabbergasted. They think i am risking my life by going out.
It's amazing how brainwashed people are by the TV. They think the virus is literally everywhere, all around them, on everything they touch. The doctor who devised that better covid test said that the virus can survive maybe a few hours in a dry environment. It's unlikely to be found on random things. I don't think I have come anywhere near the virus when going outside, but it seems like many people are willing to believe it's hiding under their beds.

I am also wondering about this organic portal component.
Certainly seems like that would play a role in this situation. Those are the puppets that follow instructions from the TV without ever giving it a single independent thought.

In fact they've been increasing the number of people tested so we're probably getting less and less actual new cases.
Yeah, this whole 'new cases' thing is a joke. The numbers tell us about 'newly identified cases', not newly infected people, and that's only if we believe the tests are anywhere near accurate. The numbers depend on the amount of testing a lot more than on the actual incidence of the virus. Many of the people tested could have had it for weeks. At this point we have no clue how many people get infected daily. So much of all this is made up and manipulated that there's no way of knowing how many people got infected today.

For example, this recent trending topic of #FilmYourHospital is getting some deserved attention, and e.g. on Twitter there's always a bunch of people who will 'debunk' these videos by writing something like: "My sister is a nurse at ... and she's telling that the panic is real." or "My cousin who was only 23 just died of COVID19. You're horrible people for saying this is a hoax."

Now, I can't explain this, but I suddenly "saw" how there's most certainly a large group of 'operatives', thousands or maybe more, who's sole job is to follow all the discussions and post these things in order to influence the discussions. They get their orders and they execute them like robots, sitting in some weird bunker underground, or something.

I think we're witnessing a larger and more elaborate PSYOP than you could ever imagine, with thousands of 'operatives' manipulating us.
This makes perfect sense. In fact, if you think about it, it would be strange if the PTB weren't doing exactly this.

But there's always a positive element to everything. Thanks to this, we're certainly learning more about how things work on this 3D battlefield, which is kinda why we're here in the first place, so that's good.

The Cs have always pointed to networking, and I've always felt like that part was lacking for me. I've never been a team player, more of the do-it-yourself type, because if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself, and "team members" usually just complicate things for me. But maybe for the first time, I actually feel like I'm doing some productive networking, and I guess others might be experiencing something similar.
I was glad to know I wasn't the only one who felt like this and know exactly what you mean as I have always done things on my own. I have never really belonged to any group. It is imperative I make more of an effort to network.

You have a very optimistic perspective. 30 people on YT is nothing. There are certainly people who see through this charade, but the vast majority doesn't. They're still engaged in party politics discussion while the world is falling to pieces around them. I don't think that most of those FB folks are fakes, maybe a few. Btw, Ivan Pernar is first of all a limited hangout or even controlled opposition together with Zivi Zid. Also, he's not right in the head. I know this from first hand experience. Typical move by the PTB, have the guy who's telling the truth look like a schizo and you destroy any credibily the message might have had. He's in it for the money and will do anything to keep his position.
And your view is quite pesimistic. Which is understandable. I have to add that few months ago I was thinking the same about Pernar but I changed my conclusions about him. At first he seemed like he is controled opp. to me too! Especially when you know his parents are from politics. And all that circus with Živi Zid lolz. But I somehow saw that over time ŽZ was infiltrated and made to look like that. And he formed his own party after that. So Ive been following and observing and now I think hes true about his purpose. Nevermind that hes the ONLY one in our parliament that dares to speek any kind of truth. Yes hes young and sometimes doesnt go deep enough into his argumentation, but given the mindset that is prevailing in this country I realized he couldnt "go deeper" because then he would REALLY be called a consp.theorist and a coocoo (which is a tactic to smear him by all his opponents and those who criticize his act (EVERYBODY in Croatia except 50000 people!!). And I see some progress in the way he acts.
Him and Domagoj Margetić are the only guys I see that are trying to go against the msm and government narrative and again, hes the only one who will co-operate with Margetić, others wont go near him and our government tried to kill Margetić him more than a few times.... with the way he was "handled". He was attacked 2 times in las 10 days or so. All on camera. By government staff and by mafiosos.

To my mind he Pernar now deserves 10 if not 20 times more people on the board with his propositions. If he got a better crew of intelligent and wise people around him I believe he could be much better! But we can see that only if we give him a chance and show him support as a population. Im aware that with all these sold out people it seems impossible but I like any odds in this fight.
And since hes the only one with any kind of sense I believe that true critical thinkers in Croatia dont have ANY other options. Yes, its a gamble but I dont see a better bet and I think we need to start betting big!
Yep, Im an optimist alright. I realized thats the only way to go ahead and be victorious. (or die!) You want to allow government tags in your body? You want our cash taken away? I doubt it...

And its not 30 people on youtube .... its much more + Serbia is also waking up! Seen only on youtube and live-streams that are not advertised. These videos have 50 000 views. not hundreds. Truth is stronger than anything and when it catches fire it travels 1000 faster than lies.
Those are my observations.
I for one would not want to be branded as a wishfull thinker and a LOVE & LIGHT blob. And this is certainly the time that will shape our future so if we choose to stand by and watch in fear and doubt I think this society will have it much much worse. Thats why I choose to believe in Pernar and if he turns out to be a fake and controled opposition Id rather that we gave him a chance. We can deal with that when it/if comes to it.

Free people always have options only if they allow themselves to think for themselves. And fear in that case is a no no. Thats why I am optimistic. The way I see it any other course of action would be destructive to/for me and others around me.

So... you were saying there's a coronavirus pandemic?

covid4.png

Here's an analysis from yet another angle. Of all the people dying every day, only 0.29% is due to covid-19, and even that is bloated by all the cancer and pneumonia and other patients.

Or in other words, one out of 340 people dying is due to covid-19. Quite the pandemic. (Even giving birth to babies is killing us faster.)

One of my favourite statistics:
Bad medical care is estimated to be responsible for at least 100,000 deaths in the U.S. annually.
You probably have a higher chance of being killed by a doctor than by covid-19.

It's staggering, mind blowing, to think that this is the reality we're living in.
I've been reading C's info for the best part of 20 years and yet it still amazes me this info. Having said that, I'd still rather be in my position than "theirs", because they've in all probability lost their humanity. They probably have a kind of casual disinterest in us, the lumpen proletariat, to quote Marx. We're just a human resource, to be managed and dealt with. 150 years ahead of us in tech/knowledge, whilst being probably aeons behind us in terms of the duty of care.
We are currently witnessing a 9/11 on hyperdimensional steroids. Orders of magnitude bigger.

One of the top stories on Yahoo this Morning ... I'm blowing bubbles in my coffee ,,, I'm laughing soooo ... hard!

The effects of the coronavirus shutdown are being felt everywhere, even in the Earth's crust.

The coronavirus shutdown is causing the Earth to move a little less :lol2: :rotfl:
The coronavirus shutdown is causing the Earth to move a little less

2284215c298409df4c1d4f2742f2392d

The decrease in activity and transportation have led to a noticeable drop in seismic noise — the usual "hum of vibrations in the planet's crust." This quietude could help seismologists detect smaller earthquakes and more closely monitor volcanic activity, Nature reports.
:rotfl:

World food prices fall sharply in March because of coronavirus, oil slump: U.N
World food prices fell sharply in March, hit by a drop in demand
tied to the coronavirus pandemic and a plunge in global oil prices, the United Nations food agency said on Thursday.

:-O "a drop in demand" ... (How STUPID can you get - grocery store shelves are bare and prices have almost doubled!!!)

Britain's food banks prepare for surge in demand as millions lose their jobs

Last edited:
So... you were saying there's a coronavirus pandemic?

View attachment 34893

Here's an analysis from yet another angle. Of all the people dying every day, only 0.29% is due to covid-19, and even that is bloated by all the cancer and pneumonia and other patients.

Or in other words, one out of 340 people dying is due to covid-19. Quite the pandemic. (Even giving birth to babies is killing us faster.)

One of my favourite statistics:

You probably have a higher chance of being killed by a doctor than by covid-19.

How about making an article with all these tables, but with the source of these figures ?

Just thinking aloud here...but after reading and following various discussions on SM the past days, it suddenly became clearer to me than ever before how most of what you read everywhere on the Internet is false and with a very high probability intentionally spread false information. Sure, I've "known" this for many years, but now I could more clearly see and feel it.

For example, this recent trending topic of #FilmYourHospital is getting some deserved attention, and e.g. on Twitter there's always a bunch of people who will 'debunk' these videos by writing something like: "My sister is a nurse at ... and she's telling that the panic is real." or "My cousin who was only 23 just died of COVID19. You're horrible people for saying this is a hoax."

Now, I can't explain this, but I suddenly "saw" how there's most certainly a large group of 'operatives', thousands or maybe more, who's sole job is to follow all the discussions and post these things in order to influence the discussions. They get their orders and they execute them like robots, sitting in some weird bunker underground, or something.

I think we're witnessing a larger and more elaborate PSYOP than you could ever imagine, with thousands of 'operatives' manipulating us. :cool2:
Maybe AI based personas?

Russia is sending the United States medical equipment to help fight the coronavirus pandemic, a public relations coup for Russian President Vladimir Putin after he discussed the crisis with U.S. President Donald Trump.

Pure speculation on my side but based on strong feeling: there's more than medical equipment on this plane. Russians may be sending their medical personnel there as they did so with Italy. If so, something fishy is going on here but I may be dead wrong.
Nothing to see here folks (yeah, sure): US Paid for Half of Coronavirus Aid Delivered to Country by Russia - Moscow
Half of the aid which was delivered to the US from Russia was paid for by the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), the other half was paid for by Washington, the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

It added that Russia is ready to further work with the US in the field of fighting against the novel coronavirus and is certain that the US would support Russia if needed.
Now I'm even more suspicious that this whole "aid" is more important than they want people to think. What one would expect, even in this extraordinary situation, was that Moscow offered their aid, Washington said "thank you, we appreciate it but we're the best nation in our galaxy so we will cope fine without it" and that would be it. But no, they accepted this aid but also partially paid for it [Red lamp flashing].

Regarding "Fear" in people's mind, though they seems to be calm outside reminded me of a old article.

Have you ever wondered what a ghost sounds like? Engineer Vic Tandy may already know. In the early 1980s, Tandy was working in a laboratory designing medical equipment. Word began to spread among the staff that the labs might be haunted, something Tandy put down to the constant wheeze of life-support machines operating in the building.

One evening he was working on his own in the lab when he began to feel distinctly uncomfortable, breaking into a cold sweat as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. He was convinced that he was being watched. Then, out of the corner of his eye, Tandy noticed an ominous grey shape drifting slowly into view, but when he turned around to face it, it was gone. Terrified, he went straight home.

The next day Tandy, a keen fencer, noticed that a foil blade clamped in a vice was vibrating up and down very fast. He found that the vibrations were caused by a standing sound wave that was bouncing between the end walls of the laboratory and reached a peak of intensity in the centre of the room. He calculated that the frequency of the standing wave was about 19hz (cycles per second) and soon discovered that it was produced by a newly installed extractor fan. When the fan was turned off, the sound wave disappeared.

The key here is frequency: 19hz is in the range known as infrasound, below the range of human hearing, which begins at 20hz. Tandy learned that low frequencies in this region can affect humans and animals in several ways, causing discomfort, dizziness, blurred vision (by vibrating your eyeballs), hyperventilation and fear, possibly leading to panic attacks.

A more recent investigation took place in an allegedly haunted 14th-century pub cellar in Coventry, where people have reported terrifying experiences for many years, including seeing a spectral grey lady. Here Tandy also uncovered a 19hz standing wave, adding further evidential weight to his theory.

In an interesting parallel, researchers have recorded that, prior to an attack, a tiger's roar contains frequencies of about 18hz, which might disorientate and paralyse their intended victim. Is this the sound of fear itself?
It is a common knowledge in the alternate media of these mind control frequencies. It is there for a many decades. Are they using 5G networks which happen to popup every km or so. Of course this low frequency needs a high frequency carrier wave etc. which they can do it with previous generation radio and cell technology too.

But, it looks animals seems to be chilling out , but humans are freaking out. So it does look like, some thing different going on.

I had my mother on the phone and while discussing the general madness, she told me that when she bought the newspaper, the "Sud-Ouest", she had never seen such important necrological columns in all her life. For the March 31 edition, she counted 8 pages! Never before seen. She told me "they would like to scare people they couldn't do better!".
I agree with her, of course.

Did you make similar observations? I also thought that with the containment and staff reductions, the editors may have gathered the obituaries of the whole of the great Southwest into one edition, in which case the thing would be more or less justified.

Some of the headlines and articles are really unbelievable today?

French region reports hundreds dead in nursing homes since virus outbreak
Five hundred and seventy people have died in nursing homes in France's eastern region during the coronavirus outbreak,
raising the prospect of a much larger death toll linked to the illness across the country.

France passes 4,000 coronavirus deaths, no end of lockdown in sight
France became the fourth country to pass the 4,000 coronavirus deaths threshold
on Wednesday, after Italy, Spain and the United States, as the government scrambles to stay ahead of the curve regarding ventilator-equipped beds that are quickly filling up.

Dutch PM prefers a 'gift' to a loan for European coronavirus support
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte on Wednesday said he would prefer to make a "gift" to European countries in financial distress as a result of the coronavirus outbreak rather than issue joint bonds or tap the European Union's bailout fund.

'Shoot them dead' - Philippine leader says won't tolerate lockdown violators

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned violators of coronavirus lockdown measures they could be shot for causing trouble and said abuse of medical workers was a serious crime that would not be tolerated.

Thailand hit by African Horse Sickness, killing over 100 horses

More than 100 horses have died from African Horse Sickness (AHS) in Thailand, government data showed, in the Southeast Asian country's first instance of the illness that only affects animals.

Do you have source of these numbers? If the numbers from official sources, it makes things easier to post it, even though things may not be in receptive mode as of now. This centuries old famous quote may be still valid.
Most of them are from worldometers.info (which I think is one of the main sites that track covid-19: here)
I think only cardiovascular disease wasn't there, so I looked it up somewhere else.

Since it's "daily" numbers, they're never exactly accurate at any given time, but it's the general statistics that are probably about as good as you can get. COVID-19 is calculated from January-March (and the image says 2020), and the rest from worldometers is also from January-March, but may be based on long-term statistics. (I took the total numbers on March 31/April 1, divided by 91 - Jan-Mar - to get daily values, and calculated percentage from 150,000 total daily deaths. The 150k was actually a general number taken elsewhere, and counting from the numbers on worldometer, it's about 160k this year, but that makes little difference.)

COVID-19 is based on what the media are telling us, and the rest should be pretty undisputed in general. I highly doubt that anybody could show that any of them are significantly wrong.

An article has already been submitted, though of a slightly different kind. I don't think sotters of all people need much persuasion about the numbers anyway. That's more for the clueless mainstream crowd, imo.

My wife keeps watching the numbers on this site:

We were discussing the fact that the numbers don't mean much and she said that there was one number in this that didn't make sense to her, over time.

So I went to look through the archived versions of the site and tried to put together a timeseries of the numbers for Canada so that we can analyze.

The numbers seem to make sense, except for one of the columns. Can you spot which one?

worldometer_coronavirus_canada.PNG

If you guessed Serious, Critical, you are correct! (there is also some glitch with the Total Recovered on Mar 24 / 25, but after that it looks consistent).

With some days adding new cases into the hundreds or even thousands, and tens or even hundreds of deaths, wouldn't one expect that the Serious, Critical column to be more dynamic? Is it just a lack of information or the way reporting is done?

Back
Top Bottom