Financial stress is building within sank- city's as the seasonal flu spike's the covid data.

By Ian Cook - November 30, 2020 7-8 minute Read:
Eight months after the onset of social distancing guidelines, Governor Steve Sisolak’s renewed COVID-19 restrictions are a reminder that local shops are still not rid of the pandemic’s lasting effects on business.

As winter weather sets in, the next wave of the pandemic is in full effect. Coronavirus cases in Nevada have skyrocketed again in the last month. With an average of over 2,000 new cases reported daily in the last week, businesses are still a long way from business as usual.

Other states have already made heavy-handed returns to quarantine measures. In Michigan, indoor dining is gone. In Washington, in-person gatherings outside of family are banned altogether, save for those who can afford to quarantine for a full week. Even Iowa, long resistant to mask mandates, finally put one in place in November.

In an effort to curb the spread of the virus in Nevada, Sisolak announced further restrictions on public and private gatherings on Nov. 22. Under these new restrictions, which Sisolak is expected to revisit in the coming weeks, shops will again have to revise their model of business operations to accommodate smaller capacities. Even so, some business owners are still optimistic about the future of their livelihoods.

Newsom: Stay-at-home order could be re-enacted in California if alarming virus trends continue

California has had nearly 1.2 million confirmed cases since the pandemic began, with 19,121 virus-related deaths.

Lack of COVID stimulus money threatens to spark double recession: economist

From Beijing to the Beltway.
November 27 2020
The Obama administration allowed the Chinese firm to gain a foothold in the U.S. through its Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS), allowing BGI to acquire the California-based firm Complete Genomics.

The 2012 deal was highly controversial, seen by many as a national security threat as it granted a Chinese company access to the genetic data of millions of Americans. Any company in China – public or private – can be requisitioned by the Chinese Communist Party to “support, assist, and cooperate with state intelligence work.”

A recipient of Chinese government loans, BGI Genomics counts researchers affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party, hosts a Communist Party committee, collaborates with Huawei, and is a partner in the Genebank program, a collection of DNA sequences that describes itself as “approved and funded by the Chinese government.

And these concerns have re-emerged in response to the firm offering coronavirus test kits to states nationwide – market access made possible by Biden and Obama’s CFIUS greenlight.

Officials from the U.S. State Department and Department of Homeland Security were forced to warn authorities in Nevada to refuse using any of the 250,000 coronavirus test kits donated by BGI.

According to documents obtained by the Associated Press, the correspondence “illustrate how the U.S. government actively — if quietly — tried to keep the state out of a project involving the Chinese firm BGI Group.” These warnings “led the office of Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak in April to direct a Nevada hospital not to use any of the donated 250,000 test kits as officials turned down an offered laboratory deal.”

“U.S. intelligence agencies have warned that foreign powers like China could exploit samples to discover the medical history, illnesses or genetic traits of test takers” the report added.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, for example, has identified BGI as having “ties to the Chinese Government,” raising red flags about how the foreign regime could exploit its possession of Americans’ DNA material.

The Trump administration also moved to blacklist various subsidiaries of BGI in response to the firm collaborating with the Chinese Communist Party in repressing Uyghurs through genetic-based surveillance systems.

Now 'purple,' San Francisco goes under a curfew
Published 2 hours ago
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco is settling into the purple or most restrictive tier following a spike in COVID-19 cases. For weeks it appeared that San Francisco was besting the virus, with the city reaching the yellow, or least restrictive tier in October.

But, a surge nationwide and around the state has caught up with the city.

"The virus is moving aggressively in San Francisco," said Dr. Naveena Bobba from San Francisco's Department of Public Health. "We recently had to take a number of steps backwards under the state's guidance as we reached purple."

Shifting back to the purple tier means closing museums and entertainment facilities, restricting indoor dining and activities, and the same curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. that has already impacted every Bay Area county except Marin.

"They are there to limit gatherings, especially indoor gatherings," said Bobba. "We know that's where the virus moves. So, all these restrictions are aimed to stop or actually not stop, but slow the transmission of the virus."

California To Receive 327,000 Doses Of Pfizer COVID Vaccine In Next Few Weeks
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/11/30/pfi
CBS Sacramento CBS13 3h

Travelers Arriving In Santa Clara County Face 14-Day Quarantine As COVID Cases Soar
Dec 1, 2020

"We are all paying a heavy price for the lack of investment in health system preparedness. I have seen amnesia after other crises. If we keep doing the same thing, we may see events like this or worse in our lifetime.
" Mexico continues to be severely affected by #COVID19.
To all the leaders of the world we would say that it is very important that they be a model in the use of masks. People need very clear communication. If what they see on a poster is not followed by the authorities, there is confusion."

" Authorities" meaning AMLO (Andrés Manuel López Obrador) mexican President, I suppose. He most of the time does not use it.
But at every freaking place, building, store, bank, etc.. had been mandatory since May, you do not wear it, you do not enter. Is not an option. At the streets, depends on governors, police not longer fined nor say anything if is not used, as it was months ago. I had seen some still use it inside the car.

I think the message is to apply more strict draconian measures, closing business and the like as other countries, we had not ended the "first wave" and the "second" is taking place at many countries.

As of November 29, 2020 there are 1,107,071 confirmed cases #COVID19. There have been 1,349,465 negative cases, 105,655 confirmed deaths and 818,397 people recovered.

I don't see why you should quit. I would rather see how far you can go and how much you can fight any attempt to fire you. Perhaps they are full of hot air and do not want to turn you into a martyr. I thought I read that the Sacramento Sheriff won't enforce the lockdown.
I agree. Look at ALL your options. And fight it tooth and nail. And I do mean "tooth and nail" This really isn't a choice, and the sooner people (in general) realize it, the better.

The upshot of the Hotel Quarantine Enquiry in Victoria, where dodgy quarantine measures were implemented to control a dodgy virus that was detected with a dodgy test, and the dodgy quarantine was blamed for the increased number of cases detected with the dodgy test to prove that quarantine was dodgy, is that the Victorian government has come up with more stringent quarantine procedures and will use police and military instead of security guards. And they've formed a new organisation called Covid-19 Quarantine Victoria (CQV) that will report to the Minister for Police and Emergency Services.

So far no mention of quarantine camps as such, it looks like they still intend to use hotels.
God I hate Victoria. I'm moving. And, all they had to do was 'leave me alone', - but they couldn't do that, could they? Losers.

I do not have an official exemption only my own resolution based on Dr. Mikovits and others that wearing a mask is highly detrimental to at risk persons - autoimmune compromised such as myself. I currently have activated Epstein-Barr virus. Will wearing a mask exacerbate that into full-blown Chronic Fatigue syndrome? Having just gotten an operation to cure chronic debilitating anemia, I do not want to get CFS! I also had an episode of Guillain-Barré syndrome in which I was hospitalized for ten days and so, it's not impossible I could experience that again. Now, keep in mind that the The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) law says I am not required to disclose my medical condition to anyone. Fines up to $75,000 for the first violation and $150,000 for any subsequent violation can be imposed.

In addition to the above, I do not believe the Governor or anyone else has the right to make me gaslight myself! That goes against my spiritual/religious beliefs and a violation of my sovereign rights:

Will any of the above hold up in court? Hard to say and is it wise to do so at this point in time - the Cs say to be calm and patient - wait and see.

Thankfully, I'm not employed and have no requirement to wear a mask at a job. The "mask" I do wear is doubled netting (like that of a tutu) and so, does not impede air as much as the cloth/surgical masks most are wearing. To me, that's beside the point - why should I have to wear a mask at all knowing they are completely useless - scientifically proven - and are just a means to subdue/control the population by fear. That also goes against my spiritual/religious beliefs. I do don my faux mask (for a faux pandemic) as I feel inclined when entering a store and either removing it or pulling it off my nose once inside - or if the store is busy, in consideration of people who clearly believe they'll be endangered by the maskless. Pam Popper has said she's never worn a mask (still with the heightened enforcement?), but she has a huge group behind her including lawyers. I've yet to take steps to approach the groups fighting these orders to see if any immediate relief can be attained. Holiday stuff along with illness delayed tasks demand my time/energy, but I do want to follow up. I did elect to be put on email but that did not elicit any response.

I've posted before that I never marched in the 60s/70s and never burned a bra (didn't have a draft card). So I've never been an actual activist and to become one now would really be coming late to the party! I did take action regarding Smartmeters which took much courage as public speaking is very nerve-wracking for me - and city council meetings are recorded and shown on TV! I never watched - painful enough as it was.

Shouldn't that be the Asphyxionator 2020? :lol:

I appreciate your time explaining all these personal matters, Jeep. It's honestly soul crushing to have to do something that you know it's wrong and, even worse, harmful for your health. It causes me a physical discomfort to do so. This is why I never did it as suggested by the WHOmafia and their minions, not even from day one. I have my myriad of issues myself too, so the mask and all that is a no-no for me. Neither that or their obsession with cleaning their hands with alcohol every time they touch something. It's weird. I'm relatively younger myself, and it's the first time I experience such thing, but we were constantly warned by the C's that this day would come. The government constantly making people feel guilty because "hey, you guys didn't take care of yourselves so here's another lockdown extension", while we know they are fabricating cases to keep their narrative. It feels so bad when they lie in your face like that, but I also know there are people that are victims of the guys' lies above them as well.

It's really REALLY hard to go against their programming. This is why I decided to become an observer. If the universe eventually balances itself and purge the entropy caused by this curtain of lies, then the truth will see the light. That's my hope. I may be wrong, but I personally don't know where to start but to keep my own eyes open and don't fall for their deceptive reality.

Shouldn't that be the Asphyxionator 2020?
:lol:

Ah, I forgot to mention I'm a time traveler, they are still lying to the people :rolleyes:
Klaus Schwab the Dark Lord of the Great Reset has joined Twitter. Let's give him all a warm welcome :evil:

His parody account has around the same amount of followers and is pretty funny. 😄

5UosQ14g_400x400.jpg

You know what's funny about this? The guy deactivated any kind of reply to his Tweets other than the ones he's following and whoever he quotes. Guess he didn't receive a very "warm" welcome to this platform. You should see the people he's following. All the Microsoft staff, and their Bill and Belinda's foundation, Biden and Kamala Harris, many health and bank organizations.

Researchers from the Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc and UCLouvain have shown, in a study published in the American journal Aging, that a large proportion of patients hospitalized for severe forms of Covid-19 have shorter telomeres than the general population. A second study has just been launched to evaluate the link between the size of telomeres and the importance of the sequelae in the lungs, announced Wednesday the Saint-Luc University Clinics.

Short telomeres increase the risk of severe COVID-19

The press release (in French) of the University Clinic Saint-Luc and UCLouvain :

COVID-19 : le rôle des télomères

Ohio Lawmakers Push To Impeach Gov. DeWine Over Lockdown Orders, ‘Meddling’ In Presidential Primary

Four Ohio GOP lawmakers are leading an effort to impeach Republican Gov. Mike DeWine over his alleged “abuse of power” during the coronavirus pandemic.

State Rep. John Becker introduced 12 articles of impeachment against DeWine on Monday. Becker was joined by state Reps. Candice Keller, Nino Vitale, and Paul Zeltwanger, according to Ohio’s 19 News. Becker also accused DeWine of “meddling” in the presidential primary and harassing people with strict regulations, especially business owners.

“Governor DeWine’s mismanagement, malfeasance, misfeasance, abuse of power, and other crimes include, but are not limited to, meddling in the conduct of a presidential primary election, arbitrarily closing and placing curfews on certain businesses, while allowing other businesses to remain open,” Becker’s office said in a statement. “He weaponized the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation to bully and harass businesses and the people; to enforce a statewide mask mandate and other controversial measures of dubious ‘value,’ making Ohio a hostile work environment.”

“Additionally, Governor DeWine had the further audacity to include congregants at places of worship, forcing citizens to choose between worshiping their God and worshiping at the alter [sic] of unbridled government. Many Ohioans find the controversial mask mandate offensive, degrading, humiliating, and insulting,” the statement continued.

“Rather than hearing the cries of Ohioans, Governor DeWine continues to stifle those cries by finding more inventive ways to use masks to muffle the voices of the people,” Becker’s office said. “He continues to have callous disregard for the fact that his isolation policies have led to a shockingly high number of suicides, alarming rates of drug abuse, persistently high unemployment, and the forced abandonment of the elderly by their loved ones.”

DeWine dismissed the impeachment effort, which has been threatened before by Becker, in a news conference on Monday.

“At some point, this foolishness has got to stop,” DeWine said, according to The Washington Post. “I’m not talking about most Ohioans — just a small number of people who for whatever reason just continue to think and act this is some big joke and this is all some fantasy.”

Before the pandemic, Ohio was already recognized as a hotspot of the opioid epidemic, and evidence suggests that opioid abuse in the state has gotten worse since the outbreak of the pandemic and subsequent shutdowns that cut off or distanced people from many opioid addiction services.

“In Franklin County, Ohio, the number of deadly overdoses through August of this year nearly matched the total number of opioid deaths in all of 2019,” The Daily Wire reported in September.

Becker’s impeachment push in Ohio comes on the heels of a similar effort in Michigan as GOP lawmakers fight to impeach Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over her response to the pandemic and strict lockdown orders that have continued despite a state Supreme Court ruling restricting her use of emergency powers. As The Daily Wire reported:

Three GOP Michigan members of the House of Representatives introduced House Resolution 324, which calls for the impeachment of Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Reps. Beau LaFave, Matt Maddock and Daire Rendon wrote in the resolution: “Gretchen E. Whitmer has acted in conflict with her constitutional duties as Governor. She has exceeded her constitutional authority, violated the constitutional rights of the people of Michigan, issued orders that are not in the best interests of the people of this state, and used the Pandemic as an opportunity to reward political allies.”

Brave woman.

BBC weather presenter is taken off air after she 'attended two Piers Corbyn anti-lockdown marches and called corporation 'the devil' on WhatsApp group for Covid deniers'

Wow, just wow! There are 1 or 2 MPs now making a proper stand for civil liberties in the UK.

So good to hear and see...ridicule will follow, no doubt, but this is another small step in releasing people from their mental hiatus. He cleverly has taken the implications one step further and the minister who interjected took it a step further still by introducing the word 'discrimination'...which we all know is a political minefield! The potential here for many to be hoisted by their own patard is enormous...I mean, this could be a wonderful popcorn moment...you reap what you sow!

Upon some reflection, I harbour more suspicions, directed at Sir Desmond swayne. We are to expect the celebrities and politicians to 'encourage' the public to take the vaccine, possibly by having theirs videotaped and broadcast and Sir Desmond in his speech laid that out...priming us?

Upon some reflection, I harbour more suspicions, directed at Sir Desmond swayne. We are to expect the celebrities and politicians to 'encourage' the public to take the vaccine, possibly by having theirs videotaped and broadcast and Sir Desmond in his speech laid that out...priming us?
Best to be highly suspicious of any politician!

I think the crux of what he was saying was that the government doesn't have the right to coerce people to take the vaccine. If anything, he may be an opportunist who's latching onto public sentiment and using it to propel his public status. I for one had never heard of him before he made this outburst... Now I'm quite intrigued to see what sort of politician he is.

Back
Top Bottom