I highly recommend listening to Dr. Igor Shepherd's talk linked in my previous post - riveting and sobering. Once he begins talking, you won't want to stop listening.

This is another excellent and also sobering presentation - a little less than 11 minutes:

Thank you @JEEP . This was a brilliant video. It was a good reminder as to how we got to where we are now from where we were back in March with "2-3 weeks to flatten the curve". There was one line the narrator said that stood out for me "What was true yesterday was no longer allowed to be remembered today".

Friends I invited for a planned football/holiday gettogether sent me this response:

"Well, despite our following all of the protocols, both T____ and I tested positive for Covid on Wednesday! We are doing pretty well, considering. I'm in Day 7 of the 10 day home quarantine and T____ is in day 5. We've had the body aches, cough, congestion, slight fever phase and now we're in the "easily get tired" phase but getting better. Good news is that we haven't had any breathing problems, vomiting or diarrhea. I lost about 50 or 60% of my taste and smell for a couple of days but getting back to normal on that as well. So we are doing pretty well, all in all. Luckily no worse than the normal flu really."

So I guess I can say I know people who've had an official Covid designated coronavirus - because no one's ever had their taste and smell affected by a bad cold or flu. :rolleyes:

More Than ONE-THIRD Of Children With Coronavirus Have NO Symptoms Of The Infection, Canadian Study Finds

Researchers found that about 36 percent of children did not experience classic symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, fever or shortness of breath.
I don't think this is a good article, let me show why. The say 'symptoms such as nausea or los of taste and smell were up to seven times more common in children with the virus.' OK, then, that doesn't seem so bad? 'the findings provide more evidence that screenings may be of no use and that the only way to test how widespread the disease is is through nasal swab tests.' Uh NO NO NO, what are you saying? My bullshit detector is ticking alarmingly... OK, so what else do they say? 'Of course, kids are at risk of contracting many different viruses, so the COVID-specific symptoms are actually more things like loss of taste and smell, headache, fever, and nausea and vomiting, not runny nose, a cough and sore throat.' McAlister said that if anyone feels ill they should stay home and even those who fell well should practice measures such as social distancing, handwashing and wearing a mask. 'Some people with COVID feel well and don't realize they have it so they socialize with friends and unintentionally spread the virus, and I think that's the big issue,' he said. 'It speaks to the school safety programs. We can do all the COVID-19 questionnaires we want, but if one-third of the kids are asymptomatic, the answer is going to be no to all the questions - yet they're still infected.' This is just more fear-mongering, unfortunately, and is an article whose direct purpose is to tie directly into the covid narrative and induce more conformity to the current nonsense measures :( Sorry, this is how they trick us...

I don't think this is a good article, let me show why.
You're absolutely right and I should have included some comment instead of letting it stand on its own. There's been plenty of evidence that children pose no risk to adults regarding Covid whether they show symptoms or not. I read another article (that I cannot locate now) that expanded on this and that it is the teachers and the teachers union that is behind the school lockdowns necessitating remote learning and thus, isolation/loss of socialization of the children. The result is grades are falling drastically along with complete failure and tragically, increasing suicides. Additionally, kids' immune systems are not getting the crucial exposure needed to ensure continued good health.

On another note, my local radio news reports that the vaccine has arrived in Ohio to be available by the middle of the month. Gov. DeWine toured the warehouse containing the vaccines which are being stored at very low temperatures. The National Guard was practicing handling the vaccines in freezers that only allow minutes to be moved. I presume the vax would need to be room temp or so to be injected? How does "defrosting" it affect its key components - and do I really want to know? This is really way too evil and the gullible, unsuspecting public will no doubt line up in droves to get it asap.

Too edited for my liking and at some points, her words do not match the text on the screen. We need context other than what is offered.

I didn't notice.

Perhaps when he mentioned economic benefits he is talking about lifes saved and economic growth where the vaccines are made available. (Or so he believes) Don't know.

Still, this guy isn't a philanthropist. He is on team psychopath, whether he realizes it or not.

Too edited for my liking and at some points, her words do not match the text on the screen. We need context other than what is offered.

I didn't notice.

Perhaps when he mentioned economic benefits he is talking about lifes saved and economic growth where the vaccines are made available. (Or so he believes) Don't know.

Still, this guy isn't a philanthropist. He is on team psychopath, whether he realizes it or not.
Oh, I agree, he's on team psychopath! There can be no doubt to the eye-watering amounts of 'money' exchanging hands between these people right now.

This expands on what I posted earlier regarding children and school lockdowns:

Fauci Slammed For Finally Admitting Schools Should Be Open

Lockdown zealot Dr. Anthony Fauci was slammed this week for finally admitting that schools should have been open despite coronavirus restrictions, with critics charging that children have been subjected to eight months of hell for no good reason.

During a Sunday appearance on ABC’s “This Week”, Fauci stated that “The default position should be to try as best as possible, within reason, to keep the children in school, to get them back to school.”
If you look at the data, the spread among children and from children is not very big at all, not like one would have suspected. So let’s try to get the kids back,” Fauci said.
Senator Rand Paul, who has been consistently pushing for an explanation as to why schools were closed without any scientific backing said that Fauci “owes [an apology] to every single parent and school-age child in America.”

Referring to Fauci’s admission, Paul said “I told him this multiple times this summer.”

Tucker Carlson took Fauci to task Monday, noting that “the country’s public health establishment has tortured your children for eight months for no apparent reason.”

“The authorities have admitted it,” Carlson urged, adding that “the most amazing part - and this really is the headline of the story - is that they knew they were wrong when they did it. But they kept lying about it even as American children began to kill themselves.”
“Why is this just now occurring to Tony Fauci?” Tucker asked, adding “Isn’t this Fauci’s entire job to, quote, ‘look at the data?’ Yes, it is. And, yet, somehow he never thought to do that.”

“Isn’t this Fauci’s entire job to, quote, ‘look at the data?’ Yes, it is. And, yet, somehow he never thought to do that.”
And yet, the public is still going along with the edicts of our leaders seemingly oblivious to all the contradictions. Plus, the “best way to ensure the safety of the children in school is to get the community level of the spread low” means everybody better keep wearing those masks and staying socially apart! I keep wondering when the people are going to start choking on this bullsh*t! Sadly, it will probably take some enormous shock to snap them out of their delusional state.

Something really stupid I ran into at Costco the other day. They are insisting on checking the temperature at your neck now! :-O

I was dumbstruck so I asked for an explanation and told them my hand was good enough. After 5 min of me refusing to budge on the issue the manager came and told the door person to just take it from my hand and they let me in. :halo:

For pete's sake, what’s next? Rectal temperature readings!?! :mad:

Last edited:
Proof of vaccination.

BTW - presume you were wearing a mask as mandated?
Yes, the mask thing is a must now. :rolleyes:
Almost all the sheeple have given into the mask dictate. :shock:
It’s not mandatory here yet to wear the mask outside or in the car, but I would say 98% wear them. :headbash:
I think that’s why they are constantly pushing the narrative. Just like the boiling frog, step by step.

I swear, every time I leave a store I’m looking at the sky for some comets. :whistle:

Flash mobs hit cities across the Netherlands.

Video at the link. Tried to upload it but apparently it has the wrong extension.

It's an excellent piece of street theatre. Protestors dressed in white hazmat suits shamble down the street in lockstep like drugged zombies, while a recorded voice calls out imperatives such as:

"Thinking for yourself endangers the common good"
"Face masking duty for a lifetime"
"Vaccination deprive opponents of their rights"
"Body contact causes suffering"
"Only loneliness is safe"
"Always be obedient"
"Vaccination is charity"
"Avoid closeness forever"

No question it got attention. This is highly effective pushback, using an "agree and amplify" technique: rather than yelling slogans and waving signs, which normies tend to tune out, it takes the propaganda message from the establishment and runs with it into reductio ad absurdum territory. On the one hand, it triggers cognitive dissonance in onlookers; on the other, it confuses authorities, since it's not clear whether the protestors are opposed to or supportive of official aims. After all, their rhetoric is simply the same rhetoric used by officialdom.

Polish anti-communists used the same tactic to great effect, gathering wearing commie red while shouting about how much they love communism, in such an over the top way it was obvious to everyone they were being sarcastic ... but putting the authorities in a tight spot, since sending the riot cops after people saying "we love communism!" would, for obvious reasons, look bad. This ultimately made the communists look weak and stupid, a necessary step in depriving the regime of respect, authority, and legitimacy.

Back
Top Bottom