You know what's funny about this? The guy deactivated any kind of reply to his Tweets other than the ones he's following and whoever he quotes. Guess he didn't receive a very "warm" welcome to this platform. You should see the people he's following. All the Microsoft staff, and their Bill and Belinda's foundation, Biden and Kamala

That's pretty obviously a parody account.

Oh no... The healthcare professionals say they don't want their no.1 spot in the line 😱

Daily Mail: Nearly 40% of healthcare workers say they are 'not likely' to get a coronavirus vaccine.

That's pretty obviously a parody account.

In this case, Bjorn linked both accounts for comparisson I imagine. The first one, which was recently created, had the Twitter's blue check telling me it would be an official account, then the parody one below. My observation was on the official one. I'll link it here so it doesn't get mixed:

And I thought Gov. DeWine was bad . . .

NEW MEXICO GOVERNOR SHUTS DOWN GROCERY STORES FOR TWO WEEKS

A dozen grocery stores around the state have been forced to close for two weeks because of a public health order issued by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham at a time when the state’s residents are suffering from record high unemployment and food insecurity, critics say.

The order requires businesses with four or more rapid responses of COVID-19 cases reported within in a 14-day period to close for two weeks.

More than 25 essential businesses were shut down as of Monday afternoon, including a number of grocery stores and major retailers.

The closures include two Walmarts in Albuquerque and one in Santa Fe, an Albertson’s in Roswell, a Smiths Food & Drug Center in Albuquerque and New Mexico Food Distribution Center in Albuquerque.

The state’s environment department has published a complete list of businesses that have been closed due to employees testing positive for COVID-19, as well as a watch list, and FAQ about the watch list.

Access to purchase food is now limited because of another order issued by the governor requiring capacity limitations at all stores. New Mexicans are now waiting outside, standing in line for up to two hours, local news reports indicate, which the governor’s office has disputed.

READ MORE

😧

I'm beginning to wonder if all these store closures and business lockdowns are going to be the economic fiasco the Cs made reference to - can't recall which transcript or how recent. The discussion was about the fraudulent monetary system and if the PTB can keep it going. The answer was no and then discussion indicated that the PTB were operating under the belief they can keep control but instead it gets out of hand and goes kaflooey. That's when the Cs again mention their major fault of wishful thinking.

I'm half wondering if this latest over-the-top gubernatorial health order has anything at all to do with it being in New Mexico and its 4D "environment". I also wonder when truly bizarre things relating to the WAVE will start occurring. Just think how that will shake things up!

Dr. & Manager for Wyoming State Public Health: Covid Vaccines Are Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction

Dr. Igor Shepherd is a medical doctor/manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department/Preparedness Unit, and is on the Covid response team.

I was able to have a conversation with Dr. Shepherd after he did a talk for “Keep Colorado Free and Open” [recently].

Dr. Shepherd wrote to me, and I was able to get a copy of his important talk. He has taken great risk to do this talk about the horrors of this new ‘Covid-19’ vaccine, so I recommend that all watch and listen.

It is a fairly long talk and questions are answered at the end, but it is worth every minute of your time.

He calls them “Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction.”

Dr. Shepherd was born and raised in the Soviet Union, and became a Military Doctor in St. Petersburg, Russia, and studied under the Strategic Rocket Force.

He is an expert today on bio-weapons, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives,(CBRNE) and Pandemic preparedness.

His view is that these vaccines are very similar technology to the bio-weapon RND used to develop viral weapons. He fully understands that the plan of depopulation and mandatory vaccinations will be at our doorstep very soon, and is shocked that the American people are so passive concerning this enemy takeover.

He believes that this fake pandemic is the means by which a communist global government will be ushered into existence; one that cannot be voted out.

I agree with this thinking, as this technocratic takeover and economic destruction will be communistic in nature.

Watch the video at: — starts at 3 minute mark [1:36:46]

‘Covid-19’ Vaccine “Biological Weapons Of Mass Destruction.” by Dr. Igor Shepherd

dr.-igor-shepherd.jpg

UPDATE:

I just received some disturbing information from Dr. Igor Shepherd. It is a tragic shame, but certainly was expected.

Dr. Shepherd just received a call from the Wyoming State Deputy Director of Public Health concerning the video from his latest talk in Colorado that was featured on this website.

He has now been put on administrative leave, and a third party is doing an investigation on this matter. He believes that the Wyoming governor must have viewed his speech, thus starting the process to remove him from his position for telling the truth.

He told me that he could no longer remain silent in the face of this treasonous takeover of this nation. He is at peace with this, and regardless what happens, will continue his life and will tell the truth about this virus fraud.

This is just another attempt by the state to silence any willing to tell the truth, and expose this virus fraud for what it really is; the planned takeover of humanity.

by Gary D. Barnett
GaryDBarnett.com

I highly recommend listening to Dr. Igor Shepherd's talk linked in my previous post - riveting and sobering. Once he begins talking, you won't want to stop listening.

This is another excellent and also sobering presentation - a little less than 11 minutes:

And so it happened; in almost a year since this all began, I personally know one person tested positive - my brother.

He works as a delivery guy and on Sunday he woke with aches in lower body - lower back and legs.
Said that he feels like he has 2 bodies; one upper with no aches whatsoever and lower body that hurts like hell - like he walked for miles and miles.
He thought it was strange and (for no reason whatsoever) measured his temperature (he tends to be a little hypochondriac) - it was a little higher than normal, a little over 37 degrees.
He said he didn´t feel this temperature at all, like he don´t have it, while usually he feels when his temperature gets close to 37.

And so, the temperature has risen to almost 39 (38,7) by the evening.
On Monday he called the doctor, saying he suspects he has corona and she sent him to test.
He was scheduled for test yesterday and today he got positive result.

And now is panic; he lives with mom and dad and his girlfriend. He usually has a little contact with mom and dad because they live in a house next door, but still - panic on max.
Still they don´t know if mom and dad have to go also and take tests and if they have to go to quarantine.

Nothing I say makes anybody feel better.
He takes no advice on vitamins and I cannot do anything except to be a proxy between him and my mom - he thinks she is not responsible (coming to the door with stuff he told her to bring him) and she thinks he is rude and ungrateful, bla bla bla.....
And, btw, I live only 1000+ km away from them.....

Anyway, I think his symptoms are quite weird...
We´ll see how it roll out....

Rather worrying footnote from Deagel.com. The 2025 forecast is now unavailable.

"
Six years ago the likelihood of a major war was tiny. Since then it has grown steadily and dramatically and today is by far the most likely major event in the 2020s. The ultimate conflict can come from two ways. A conventional conflict involving at least two major powers that escalates into an open nuclear war. A second scenario is possible in the 2025-2030 timeframe. A Russian sneak first strike against the United States and its allies with the new S-500, strategic missile defenses, Yasen-M submarines, INF Zircon and Kalibr missiles and some new space asset playing the key role. The sneak first strike would involve all Russian missile strategic forces branches (bombers and ground-based missiles) at the different stages of such attack that would be strategic translation of what was seen in Syria in November 2015. There was no report that the Russian had such a capability of launching a high precision, multiple, combined arms attack at targets 2,000+ kilometers away. Western intelligence had no clue. The irony is that since the end of the Cold War the United States has been maneuvering through NATO to achieve a position to execute a first strike over Russia and now it seems that the first strike may occur but the country finished would be the United States.

Another particularity of the Western system is that its individuals have been brainwashed to the point that the majority accept their moral high ground and technological edge as a given. This has given the rise of the supremacy of the emotional arguments over the rational ones which are ignored or deprecated. That mindset can play a key role in the upcoming catastrophic events. At least in the Soviet system the silent majority of the people were aware of the fallacies they were fed up. We can see the United States claims about G5 being stolen from them by China or hypersonic technology being stolen by Russia as the evidence that the Western elites are also infected by that hubris. Over the next decade it will become obvious that the West is falling behind the Russia-China block and the malaise might grow into desperation. Going to war might seem a quick and easy solution to restore the lost hegemony to finally find them into a France 1940 moment. Back then France did not have nuclear weapons to turn a defeat into a victory. The West might try that swap because the unpleasant prospect of not being Mars and Venus but rather a bully and his dirty bitch running away in fear while the rest of the world is laughing at them.

If there is not a dramatic change of course the world is going to witness the first nuclear war. The Western block collapse may come before, during or after the war. It does not matter. A nuclear war is a game with billions of casualties and the collapse plays in the hundreds of millions.

Claire Edwards Has Allegedly Revealed a French Army Document about Covid​

by Mary W Maxwell, LLB

The .pdf document - Recommend reading it in it's entirety

On November 1, 2020, GumshoeNews published the Youtube video in which Claire Edwards, formerly of the UN, made the strongest possible statements, in her own words, as to what we should do about Covid. Namely, she said we should arrest Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and various royals including Prince Charles.

I overlooked much of her talk and zeroed in on Prince Charles. The title of my article was “Nothing he did common or mean” – my way of saying Charles could abdicate quietly. I then switched to the topic of legal immunity.

Still, we should have zeroed in on Claire’s speech – as we will now do. It seems she is the translator, from French to English, of a report that was leaked to her by French Reserve Army Officers. I take it to be their own informal writing, not a government dispatch.

Note: I have not found a way to verify Claire Edwards’ veracity or even her credentials. Please consider this Gumshoe article “tentative.”

INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS. ASSOCIATION DES OFFICIERS DE RÉSERVE

… You have in your hands the “for the general public” version, with the Investigation Group’s names and the Unit’s symbols redacted.

… its findings on the characteristics of the COVID-19 epidemic, as we were able to observe them. In order to propose a prevention protocol and to provide information on therapeutic approaches, it is necessary to establish the parameters of the pathogenic agent, which has revealed serious inconsistencies in the official version.

These inconsistencies have led to the identification of obvious corruption and an agenda contrary to public welfare, culminating in criminal and genocidal intent, and the implementation of a totalitarian state, which are reported in our conclusions….

Translator’s [Claire Edwards’] summary of the most significant content of the report

This is a unique and precious document. It is both a guide to the silent and hidden war that has been launched on humanity, and a survival handbook. I [Clare Edwards], urge you to read this document in its entirety. It may save your life and the lives of your loved ones.

To my knowledge, it is the only official report written on the Covid scamdemic and it makes horrifying reading. It was written by a group of French Army Reserve Officers and their conclusions are unequivocal. The person who passed it to me has checked its origins and has provided credible assurances of its genuineness. It was banned from publication, but the Officers wanted it to be in public hands and therefore redacted it to suppress their names, professions, ranks and affiliation, and passed it on to those who could publicize it. …

In my view, they include doctors, lawyers and army officers. They clearly had access to people who are aware of the “unavowable” purposes of the perpetrators of this scamdemic. I … call upon all humans serving in the army and the police everywhere to join the side of the people….

If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow. But do not run away from this. Feel it. Remember that we who understand the situation have a duty to inform ourselves and others at this unique time in the whole of human history. All the more so because the situation now is urgent.

Having looked at the legal arrangements put in place in different countries under the so-called Covid emergency measures, and the rollout of 5G and WiGig at 60 GHz during the lockdown, I am satisfied that the so-called second wave will consist of an attack on our children. I know from my discussions with Lena Pu that the WiGig weapon has already been deployed against at least one school in the US.

The French Officers tell us: Our body is more resilient than we think, and we are full of unexpected strength, provided we keep a positive mindset. Whatever the scale of our challenges, let us remember that a small flame is enough to dispel the darkness of a room.

And that little flame is in us. In the darkest hours of human history, hope has always stood as a bulwark against defeatism. Today, this hope is called trust in life.

CONCLUSIONS [as drawn by Claire Edwards, I think, from the findings of the of the aforementioned French Officers’ Investigative Report. The asterisks and numberings were added by me, and a touch of bolding — MM]

*1. Glaring inconsistencies and inexplicable “lacunae” invalidate the official theory.

*2. The management of the health “crisis” seems to be a pretext for a totalitarian global takeover.

*3. Totalitarian machinations: intention to impose a global cryptocurrency, a vaccine with nano-chips and a subcutaneous electronic chip.

*4. There is massive corruption at the heart of WHO and the most unavowable intentions.

*5. 5G is implicated in Covid-19, with electromagnetic radiation having possibly highly potentiated: The pathogenic power of the virus, or the Prevotella bacterium that caused the cytokine shock.

*6. Similarity between the lung damage observed by all emergency doctors and damage caused by the use of an electromagnetic weapon (plus permanent headaches, fatigue, burning sensations in the lungs, thrombosis and loss of sensitivity to smell and taste, also cited as symptoms of COVID-19).

*7. Many antennas were installed thanks to the lockdown, without concern for the “precautionary principle”, despite it being otherwise widely cited, in particular to hobble medical treatment.

*8. “Covid-19” is a biological and electromagnetic war supported by a vast “smoke-and-mirrors” operation, which is sowing confusion among the ranks of medical and hospital personnel.

*9. “Covid-19” could be the preparation for a much larger-scale joint operation combined with a smokescreen to conceal large-scale tests of the 5G weapon, for criminal ends that remain to be clarified.

*10. 5G installations, both terrestrial and aerial (Elon Musk’s satellites in low-Earthorbit), are clearly part of this “total war” project.

*11. Dr. Jeremy K. Raines, an authoritative electromagnetic field engineer, reports that signals are used by the human body to regulate its processes, and warns that external electromagnetic signals can seriously interfere in this process.

*12. No investigation has been carried out on the reaction of the Earth to the massive use of 5G technology despite it having been established that industrial activities (mining activities, oil and gas extraction, geothermal) can induce earthquakes.

*13. Unusual earthquakes have taken place in France and municipalities have been declared to be in a state of emergency.

RECOMMENDATIONS

The Investigation Group formally advocates the creation of a permanent “CBRN Study Group” [chemical, biological, radiation and nuclear], aimed at studying biological agents and pathological electromagnetic radiation, for the purpose of giving populations the means to protect themselves from the possible widespread use of 5G technologies which, once in place and turned up to high power, would inevitably result in carnage, especially if they are combined with pathogenic injections in vaccine form and aerial spraying (chemtrails) of endocrine disruptors or viral agents…..

Electromagnetic field interactions with the human body observed effects and theories – Jeremy K. Raines. Thus, while deaths caused by Covid-19 could have been amplified by 5G trials increasing the pathogenic potency of the virus, conversely deaths caused by a sudden power surge from 5G antennas could have been attributed to Covid-19.

After fifty days of investigation and in terms of risk study, the Investigation Group recommends that an urgent analysis by a Threat Study Group should be carried out on:

• The sociological impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on civil liberties and the economy
  • The content of the mandatory vaccine under preparation, including the presence of nanotechnologies (electronic chips and population control)
  • The intended abolition of physical currency and its impact on civil liberties (population chipping, which has already started in Europe)
  • The impact on civil liberties and health of the widespread deployment of 5G, and the deployment and precise role of HAARP and SURA
  • The precise nature of chemtrails and their objectives: heavy metals as endocrine disruptors (aluminium, barium), the spraying of ethnic viruses
  • The risk of intercommunal clashes as a tool for the destruction of nations
  • The risk of world war (widespread CBRN conflict). For individuals, the Investigation Group recommends that they:
  • Develop their autonomy: Natural water point nearby Food Vegetable garden Chicken coop Beehives (if possible) Essential oils, green clay, quercetin
  • Not submit to a vaccine (French and international law prohibits treatment without the informed consent of the patient)
  • Keep their distance from operational 5G installations · Beware of aerial spraying (chemtrails)
They should not go out.

The future situation may well require considerable vigilance and solidarity, in a spirit of brotherhood and complementarity. Certain people seem to have decided to open Pandora’s box.

OBSERVATIONS

There is treason in the air. The statistics of the “pandemic” have been completely distorted, justifying measures under “health emergency laws” leading to: · Confiscation of public freedoms · Government decisions to shorten the suffering of older patients by injections of notoriously lethal substance to “avoid crowding intensive care beds” If this is confirmed, it would be the most heinous crime against humanity ever committed. Panic was stoked among the population through: · The epidemic · The absence of tests except for VIPs · The lockdown of the whole healthy population · The organized shortage of masks and tests

• The government’s ban on chloroquine treatment (available over-the-counter for 70 years without anyone worrying about the “precautionary principle” now used as an objection to confiscate this treatment) except for “severe forms”(translation: near death and when lung damage is irreversible) · Media pressure supporting death-counts Everything seems to have been done deliberately and at the highest level to: · Spread a false medical paradigm · Destabilize the emergency services
  • Distorted the numbers: by the way the tests are done, by the way the diagnoses are made, by the way cases are counted · Expose law enforcement · Promote the spread of the epidemic (including reopening elementary schools while a danger persists since public institutions remain closed at the same time · Hamper by any and all means the reduction of the viral load of infected people.
Covid-19 is only the first salvo of an ongoing operation involving: · Mass vaccination · The “chipping” of humanity · The installation of 5G antennas · Aerial spraying of new viruses. A Fumigation Operation?

Electromagnetic Weapons for A Silent War

Dr. Andrew Kaufmann took photos of exosomes under a microscope and compared them with photos of what is claimed to be COVID-19. These two photos were exactly the same. He then examined the genetic composition of the exosomes and that claimed for COVID-19, and it turned out that these two compositions are identical in all respects. Each attaches on the same cellular receptors. They are the same thing.

Thus one notes that the total number of deaths did not increase compared to the previous year during the same period, but this total figure includes the presumed deaths by COVID-19, which are the majority.

This means that there is no increase in the number of people dying, but that their death is attributed to COVID-19, while they actually died from something else.

On Old People

The French government issued a government directive on 19 March 2020 to stop accepting “frail” people over the age of 75 in hospitals, which condemns our elderly to death in EHPADs [residential care homes for the elderly], while at the same time this same government forbids the application of Professor Raoult’s protocol in the care homes and authorizes by decree the administration of a very strong drug to sedate the elderly (exactly the drug contraindicated for lung diseases). Treating them is forbidden, but a treatment that will give rise to death is authorized.

Comment by Gumshoe

To repeat, I (Mary Maxwell) have not established the bonafides of this article. It looks plausible to me. If any of our readers speak French, would they please tell us in the comments below if Claire Edwards’ work is being carried on French Internet sites. Thank you.

Not much related to the coronavirus, but with one of its agents. Bill Gates is diversifying his business...
If it is diabolical enough that this guy plays with people's health, he will now do so with what we eat.

I translate the entire article:

The Government (Argentina) received the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to "implement new technologies" in the rural area.

The government of Alberto Fernández received the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation with the aim of "implementing new technologies" in the Argentine countryside, according to the Ministry of Agriculture.

The Undersecretary for Policy Coordination of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, Ariel Martinez, met with Neil Watkins and Ammand Bahalin for the Gates Foundation, representatives of the Gates Foundation, with the aim of "continuing to strengthen food security and nutrition policies" and "identifying areas of common work, in terms of technology transfer and sustainable development.

Martinez said that "producers around the world face similar threats, such as adaptation to climate change, health risks, price volatility, lack of access to new technologies, and limited availability of data for decision making (among others), which generates greater vulnerability and therefore affects their systemic competitiveness.

For their part, the representatives of the Gates Foundation expressed their interest in holding meetings of experts to begin exploratory work to identify "possible areas of joint work", particularly in Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa.

One of Bill Gates' big bets in Argentina is through Farmbeats , articulating agricultural companies and universities to provide Internet connectivity from the wave frequencies used by television. Ranveer Chandra, creator of the FarmBeats project, explained that they seek to "solve the problem of Internet connectivity in rural areas. With Farms Beats it will be possible to access free spaces of TV frequencies, to establish high performance broadband links in the farmer's home and also in Internet of Things (IoT) base stations in the countryside". And the idea continues: "The main innovation is in how the FarmBeats sensors transmit data. Most farms have poor or no access to the Internet. In the United States, 20% of people living in rural areas do not have access to even the slowest broadband speeds. Most farm data systems require expensive transmitters to connect, but FarmBeats relies on a smart solution: it uses TV blanks.

The necessary sensors, cameras and drones are connected to a base station and take advantage of an Internet-driven algorithm of Things based on wind patterns to help accelerate and decelerate your flight. FarmBeats is part of Microsoft AI for Earth, a program that provides cloud tools and artificial intelligence.

The "philanthropic" screen for Gates' projects is called AgOne, "One Agriculture, One Science," a division of its Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. "We have an opportunity with the advancement of gene-based editing tools such as artificial intelligence and technologies to build this new generation of health solutions so they are available to everyone on the planet. And I'm very excited about this," Gates said in Seattle during a keynote address at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

Institutionally, many of these powerful actors converge at IICA, the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture. IICA provides "cooperation by working closely and continuously with our 34 Member States, whose needs we address in a timely manner. In 1948, with the creation of the OAS, the "ministry of colonies" of the United States, IICA became the specialized agency in agriculture of the Inter-American System. The "group of artists" that supports IICA is not lacking.

IICA is headed by Dr. Manuel Otero, a consulting member of the influential CARI, the Argentine Council for International Relations (an organization founded in 1978 by Nicanor Costa Méndez, the foreign minister of Onganía and Galtieri; former president Fernando de la Rúa and journalist Mariano Grondona), former vice president of INTA during the administration of De la Rúa from 1999 to 2001, and former minister-counselor for agriculture during the administration of Alfonsín, from 1984 to 1988.

Who is behind IICA? Among its main "alliances" are Bayer-Monsanto and Microsoft (Bill Gates).

I should mention, that strategically my country has always been desired. Low population density, and the ability to feed more than 200 million people. It is evident to me that with the prediction of earth changes, and upcoming conflicts, etc, psychopaths are spreading their tentacles at a frighteningly fast pace to guarantee control over the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom