Oregon’s Democratic Governor Extends Emergency Lockdowns Until March​

Democrat leaders like Brown have been shamelessly using the coronavirus pandemic to exert as much control over their citizens as possible. It looks like Brown is in no rush to give up her newfound power over the people of Oregon anytime soon.
Even with fraudulent testing and death certifications, Oregon stats are fairly low. The governor is a petty tyrant who's allegedly shopping for a job in the Biden administration (should that come to pass; she can't run again due to term limits).

25 BRAND NEW Studies Completely DISCREDIT Dr. Fauci​

The use of universal lockdowns in the event of the appearance of a new pathogen has no precedent. It has been a science experiment in real time, with most of the human population used as lab rats. The costs are legion.

The question is whether lockdowns worked to control the virus in a way that is scientifically verifiable. Based on the following studies, the answer is no and for a variety of reasons: bad data, no correlations, no causal demonstration, anomalous exceptions, and so on. There is no relationship between lockdowns (or whatever else people want to call them to mask their true nature) and virus control.

Perhaps this is a shocking revelation, given that universal social and economic controls are becoming the new orthodoxy. In a saner world, the burden of proof really should belong to the lockdowners, since it is they who overthrew 100 years of public-health wisdom and replaced it with an untested, top-down imposition on freedom and human rights. They never accepted that burden. They took it as axiomatic that a virus could be intimidated and frightened by credentials, edicts, speeches, and masked gendarmes.

The pro-lockdown evidence is shockingly thin, and based largely on comparing real-world outcomes against dire computer-generated forecasts derived from empirically untested models, and then merely positing that stringencies and “nonpharmaceutical interventions” account for the difference between the fictionalized vs. the real outcome. The anti-lockdown studies, on the other hand, are evidence-based, robust, and thorough, grappling with the data we have (with all its flaws) and looking at the results in light of controls on the population.
Fauci Snake Oil.jpg

Pharmacist Of 43 Years: CDC Says COVID More Deadly Than Flu – “I Believe We’re Being Played” – Here’s Why​

1. Covid 19. There’s something very strange going on with this Covid thing. I’ve been a Pharmacist for 43 years, 30 years as an owner. It’s December 12, 2020, well into the “flu season”
  2. I have not dispensed any Tamiflu this season whatsoever. Tamiflu generic is the most prescribed medication for the flu, once you’re diagnosed having the flu. Extremely effective. I asked my friend Mike, who works as a salesman for a major national wholesaler.
  3. …how much tamiflu and generic has he sold to Pharmacies this season. He hasn’t sold any. He has 75 accounts of independent pharmacies across the United States.
  4. Conclusion: By now, it’s well known that Covid tests give false positives. How many of these false positives are actually “the flu”? How many are just “the common cold”? Why does the CDC report daily case numbers & deaths for Covid and not for the flu?
  5. CDC says Covid is more deadly than the flu. Well, if you’re potentially taking a large number of flu cases and bundling them into the Covid numbers, then yes, the perception is that it’s more deadly.

So not only is Sweden caving in when it comes to the Covid restrictions, now there's talk of officially joining NATO. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it's happening in tandem...not. And it's all because of the "Russian threat".
Maybe Sweeden got away with a softer Covid ‘treatment’ first time around, in the light of their joining of NATO. Same with the hard lockdown in the UK and surrounds, which is in preparation for Brexit. What I see is meassures of population control that do not seem to match the dissease which has changed from pandemic to endemic, much like seasonal flu.

It will be interesting...

What the World Doctors Alliance has to say about the so called new strain.

Calling it a "new strain" is a bit a stretch - because the phenomena in itself is absolutely nothing new among viruses. And usually the variants are not far off from the virus it evolved from, which means our immune system recognizes even the mutated versions of the same corona family of virus.

And there is always the big elephant in the room; the fraudulent Dr Drosten Covid-19 RT-PCR tests on which everything is based on still.
Indeed it IS a new strain, a STRAIN on the population! Not only heavily abused by all measuses taken, but also left untreated for all the health related problems! Such an outrageously horrible way to introduce or implement a new global economic financial system! I don’d deny the existence of the Covid dissease, I am mesmerised at how the PTB takes everyone as dead stupid.

There has to be something else coming as all over the World they are pushing us into lockdown...
Paul Craig Roberts is thinking along the same lines:
www.paulcraigroberts.org

We Live in a World of Hoaxes

Notice that we hear nothing about flu, only Covid. The tests can’t differentiate between them.

Notice that all the years when news reported hospitals overwhelmed by flue deaths, there were no lockdowns or mask mandates.

Notice that if the Covid pandemic were real, the reports from skeptical experts would not be banned from the Internet and presstitute media. It seems that hardly any independent experts believe in the Covid pandemic.

Clearly, we are being setup for something.

Haven't seen this reported here

The suspect, identified as a childhood friend of Kagansky, told police they were celebrating the scientist’s birthday when he stabbed himself and leaped to his death, Moscow Times said.

Stabbed himself and jumped off the building... That's a new one. 🤥

So not only is Sweden caving in when it comes to the Covid restrictions, now there's talk of officially joining NATO. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it's happening in tandem...not. And it's all because of the "Russian threat".
I don't think much would change if Sweden would officially join NATO. I've been following Sweden's political decisions for decades, and I'd say they have been cooperating closely with NATO at least since the 1980's. For instance, Sweden is always happy to contribute to any 'Russian scare' that the PTB will come up with, be it poisoning, Ukraine, or submarines etc. There have been a lot of rumors that NATO has a secret (or several) submarine base in Sweden but so far no-one has been able to prove it publicly.

From what I can tell, the same applies to Finland – during the last two decades it has 'sold its soul' to NATO and those operating behind the scenes (e.g. NATO troops have done several military exercises on Finnish soil), and an official NATO membership would just be a rubber stamp to make it official.

Haven't seen this reported here

Stabbed himself and jumped off the building... That's a new one. 🤥

inb4 he stabbed himself in the back

btw there is some hoax about this

Back
Top Bottom