So not only is Sweden caving in when it comes to the Covid restrictions, now there's talk of officially joining NATO. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it's happening in tandem...not. And it's all because of the "Russian threat".

Sweden isn't going into NATO... yet

They put it more like this in the leading mainstream media here (DN.se): The Swedish Political establishment wants (and says it has) now a united political front, to support the ability to join the NATO e.g. when they wish to do so.

It is not a binding declaration to join the NATO.

Of course it is worrisome that there is a larger/broader support for NATO among the Swedish political parties here. When it comes to Russia - they have always considered Sweden to be part of the NATO, due to the intimate ties with NATO countries and exercises. They never thought of Sweden being a neutral country - not even back in the 70s.

Do you have a source that mentions that the new strain is more deadly? What I have read so far is that it is more contagious, and as a general rule, the more easily a virus spreads, the less deadly it is. I believe this was mentioned in the book Plague Time, discussed elsewhere in the forum.
No I don't, only that it spreads faster (about 70% due to sources). Implication that is more deadly is kind of my prediction of MassMedia narration that so more people will be infected then more people will die, hence TV/News implication and narration will be that is deadlier.

No I don't, only that it spreads faster (about 70% due to sources). Implication that is more deadly is kind of my prediction of MassMedia narration that so more people will be infected then more people will die, hence TV/News implication and narration will be that is deadlier.

It will be interesting...

What the World Doctors Alliance has to say about the so called new strain.

Calling it a "new strain" is a bit a stretch - because the phenomena in itself is absolutely nothing new among viruses. And usually the variants are not far off from the virus it evolved from, which means our immune system recognizes even the mutated versions of the same corona family of virus.

And there is always the big elephant in the room; the fraudulent Dr Drosten Covid-19 RT-PCR tests on which everything is based on still.

Sweden isn't going into NATO... yet

They put it more like this in the leading mainstream media here (DN.se): The Swedish Political establishment wants (and says it has) now a united political front, to support the ability to join the NATO e.g. when they wish to do so.

It is not a binding declaration to join the NATO.

Of course it is worrisome that there is a larger/broader support for NATO among the Swedish political parties here. When it comes to Russia - they have always considered Sweden to be part of the NATO, due to the intimate ties with NATO countries and exercises. They never thought of Sweden being a neutral country - not even back in the 70s.
Thanks for clarifying, XPan.
I have been thinking about Sweden's neutrality during WW2. If those times were the "test run", then why was Sweden allowed to stay neutral there also? What I have gathered from reading historical scholars is that they generally see it as a very smart move by the government at the time (who was, according to a few sources, covertly very anti-nazi) Whereas the idea that has stuck with people in general is that it (the neutrality) was a cowardly move. Either way, to me it seems things are not ALL bad here though we seem to get experimented on a lot (Being the first cashless society etc) Sweden did continue with some eugenics and other nazi-like practices and, as has been mentioned before, we are a very compliant people. I wish I could better explain what people are like here- in one way I see them as extraordinarily warm and intelligent, in another quite cold, and conforming. Maybe that is just the case of people everywhere and has nothing to do with the spirit of the Swedes:-[

Sometime ago I have posted that Polish doctor (W. Bodnar) is using amantadine to treat Covid with very big success. Of course everyone in Poland mostly laughed this doctor and other doctors banned him. However (wonderingly), very fast it got out of the stores. It's very cheap - 100mg 50x pills (which suits for 2 person) cost about $1.5 here. Now I can see that there are some publications about using amantadine to treat COVID:

take care!

Alert! Alert! Sydney now in strict lockdown. 83 new cases in a population of nearly 5 million. I said cases, yes. Mmmm.

And there are already some cases in Qld connected to the Sydney outbreak.

Had a phone call with my cousin in NSW, she works as a teachers aid in a special school for handicapped and intellectually disabled kids. Loves her job, but was in tears because 3 out of the 27 kids at the school are suicidal due to social distancing measures. She believes that the virus is a real threat and agrees with and supports the measures taken to contain it but she's really concerned about these kids now that school is closing down for the Christmas holidays and they are losing that bit of social interaction that they could get at school. It's one thing to know about these things through the news, it's another to have personal experiences relayed from someone well and long known and loved.

This morning in the UK people woke up to the news that due to France (and other countries) blockage there's a possibility that within few days food shortage could hit some shops. Less exposed, but of equal importance was the news about the looming timeout of Brexit negotiation. This resulted in a weakening Pound and a falling stock market. What an unpleasant development!

But worry not! Freight and travel chaos won't impact vaccine delivery, minister promises. It doesn't matter if you have enough food on your Christmas table, the vaccine supply will not be disturbed so you can feel safe and should be grateful that all is under control.

Doesn't this become an entertaining comedy? Am I the only one who has a feeling that they are reaching the boundaries of their stupidity? I guess that Monty Python would be ashamed that they didn't make such a funny sketch themselves.

After such a farce it's more and more difficult for me to have sympathy for those who are still buying this laughing propaganda.

Is This a Plan to Begin Starving the People of UK

The port chaos caused by France's coronavirus travel ban is set to last until Christmas Eve with Emmanuel Macron insisting lorry drivers must present proof they have tested negative for Covid before being allowed into the country.

France imposed an inbound travel ban from 11pm last night amid the spread of the mutant Covid-19 strain which plunged London and the South East into Tier Four.

The ban forced Dover to close to all freight vehicles leaving the UK for 48 hours, plunging the ports into chaos with 23 mile long queues and sparking panic buying across Britain amid fears of a shortage of fresh food and doses of the coronavirus vaccine.

Some 10,000 lorries a day travel through Dover, which accounts for 20 per cent of all goods brought and sold in UK.

The borders are set to reopen with the Port of Dover saying inbound lorries are now coming into the UK and the French government pledging to 'resume movement' as soon as possible.

However, the top French haulage union has stoked fears of a driver strike, with an official warning 'no trucker wants to deliver' to Britain amid the new strain.

And a Eurotunnel official added that he didn't expect British lorries to arrive in France until Christmas Eve.

France indicated this morning it will open up to lorries from Britain again, but demanded drivers register a negative test.

Macron confirmed authorities could demand 'PCR tests are presented as being negative upon the arrival on (French) territory.'

A PCR test can take two to three days to come back, suggesting drivers would be required to get tested in the UK before they leave for France.

It would also mean that people trying to get to France from Britain would need to present some form of certificate to get into the country. It is unclear what will happen if you arrive at the border without proof of a negative test.

Countries including Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Austria, Denmark, Finland and Ireland, as well as several non-European nations, have announced restrictions on UK travel following the outbreak of the new strain across south east England.

The situation has caused havoc at Britain's ports with John Keefe, from Eurotunnel, warning lorries wouldn't be able to arrive in France until Christmas Eve.

SARS-CoV-2 has not been proven to exist

I urge readers to visit Massey’s site and read her new article and follow all the links. Her findings are stunning. She and her team have made about 40 FOI requests to public health agencies in various countries, requesting proof that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated. You’ll see from the responses that not one agency has records demonstrating isolation.

This means exactly what it seems to mean: the virus has not been proven to exist.
ONE: SAYING the virus has been isolated is not the same thing as proving it’s been isolated.

TWO: Researchers routinely twist the meaning of the word “isolated” to mean its very opposite.

Isolation is absurdly taken to mean: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab. It is not separated out (isolated) from the soup. The soup contains various cells—human, monkey—and an array of (toxic) chemicals and drugs. We know the virus is there, because it is infecting and killing some of the cells.” A reasonably bright junior high school student would immediately realize this is not a description of isolation.
On to the next factor: the ever-present claims of having “sequenced the genetic structure of the virus.” Again, SAYING the sequencing has been achieved is not the same thing as proving it.

And proving it is impossible, if you don’t already have the virus in a purified and isolated state. Instead of proof, you have shady inference and assumption and guesswork and deception.

How can you sequence something you don’t have? You can’t.
Covid.jpg

Countries including Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Austria, Denmark, Finland and Ireland, as well as several non-European nations, have announced restrictions on UK travel following the outbreak of the new strain across south east England.
Sooner, many countries will lockdown themselves again, according to latest press conference of WHO, this new strain, from UK's observations, the reproduction infection of this new variant had increase from 1 to 1.5. (it can infect more than one people).
Australia, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands with single cases and Denmark around ten.

Back
Top Bottom