I have a quick fast question, didnt find a clear answer (it may have already been clearly answered, but forum is crowded ^^)
Does RNA vaccine modify DNA ?

So, what about DNA 'vaccines' then; do they directly interact with our DNA ?

According the WHO from 22 Dec 2020 - there are 16 DNA 'vaccines' in the pre-clinical phase, and

8 DNA 'vaccines' in clinical development as follow:

INO-4800 + electroportion - Inovio Pharmaceuticals + International Vaccine Institute
AG0301-COVID19 - by AnGes + Takara Bio + Osaka University
nCov vaccine - by Cadila Helthcare Ltd.
GX-19 - by Genexine Consortium
Covigenix VAX-001 - by Entos Pharmaceuticals Inc
CORVax - by Providence Health & Services
bacTRL-Spike - by Symvivo Corporation
GLS-5310 - by GeneOne Life Science, Inc

Some news from Russia:

Today the mayor of Moscow announced the number of people vaccinated against coronavirus in the city (sputnik V) - this is 50 thousand people - Собянин назвал число привившихся от коронавируса москвичей

For a city with a population of 12-15 MILLION people, 50 thousand is about 2.5% of the population, that is, a very small figure.

And if we consider that recently the data on those vaccinated against influenza (throughout Russia) were announced - 78.79 MILLION people (53% of the country's population) - https://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2020/12/15 /n_15362564.shtml .
The 78 MILLION flu "vaccinated" is an absolutely incredible number (similar figures are published every year). Because I don't know a SINGLE person who has been vaccinated against the flu in the last 10 years. That is, this is an absolutely invented figure taken from the sky.

Thus, if one figure is false (of those vaccinated against the flu), then the number of those vaccinated by the crown may be much less than even these 50 thousand people.
Oddly enough, but it even makes me happy. I was afraid that people in Russia would run to get themselves the corona vaccine. But this is not even close.

Wtf is going on there?

I am posting an extremely interesting Cathrine Austin Fitts interview she gave for and upcoming documentary to be released maybe January 2021 Called Prison Lockdown. One of the persons interviewed was the former Prime Minister of the Czech Republic. Here is a link to those interviews.

Here is Cathrine Austin Fitts discussing the hows and the why this pandemic was declared and it's relevance in what is now called The Great Reset. One of the videographers/interviewers made the comment "We have been put in a trap this year" her reply was "Yes, but the door hasn't shut" It reminded me of the comment by the C's about the door being shut 309,000 years ago and we entered into physicality (at 17:00 mark)

Also not to lose hope, here is a short video.
Catherine Austin Fitts and Dolores Cahill interviewed by World Freedom Alliance Chairman Maneka Helleberg in Basel.

Well done Joan, glad i did a search as i was just about to post the interview. Yes so we can go back whenever we want? Or we can voluntarily be part of the new slave system.
Is this an individual post, i think it should be.

UK changing vax strategy. They are now following Tony Blair's orders and giving as many people as possible the first dose and then the second dose months later! LOL

For some reason they are rushing to get jabs in people as quick as possible despite them previously saying one isn't protected until after 2 weeks following the 2nd injection.

UK going all out with mixing things up :lol:. This is becoming laughable.

Britain has quietly updated its vaccination playbook to allow for a mix-and-match vaccine regimen. If a second dose of the vaccine a patient originally received isn’t available, or if the manufacturer of the first shot isn’t known, another vaccine may be substituted, health officials said.

Doctors who support the covid lies are lionized by the authorities while the ones who denounce those lies are harassed. Nothing surprising here but I didn't think the difference in treatment would become so glaring.

In France, at least 7 "rebel" doctors are facing serious procedures:

- Professor Raoult, has been sued repeatedly by the college of physicians. In the last court case, Raoult is accused of quackery, while he is the European scientist having published the most papers (40+) about the covid and his accusers didn't publish one single paper on the topic!
- Professor Perronne who is very vocal about the lies around covid and led several national health committees was demoted from his head of infectiology position by the health authoriy.
- professor Jean-Bernard Fourtillan, a staunch anti-vaxxer who appeared in the hold up documentary was committed, against his will in a psychiatric ward
- 4 other doctors, namely cancerologist Henri Joyeux, pediatric oncologist Nicole Delépine, Nicolas Zeller, MD and Dr Rezeau-Frantz, MD are also being prosecuted for their public statements against the covid lies.

Meanwhile, you have Karine Lacombe, head of infectiology in a Paris hospital, who:
- officially received more $250,000 from the big pharmas including $30,000 from Gilead
- is the guest of dozens of TV shows
- supported the Redemsivir - a Gilead manufactured drug that is new, ineffective, expensive and toxic
- bashes hydroxychloroquine which a known, effective, cheap and non-toxic drug
- backs the government's narrative about a deadly pandemics and the necessary suppression of individual liberties.

Cherry on the pie, yesterday, this same Karine Lacombe was awarded the highest distinction in France, the legion of honor.

Doctors who support the covid lies are lionized by the authorities while the ones who denounce those lies are harassed. Nothing surprising here but I didn't think the difference in treatment would become so glaring.

In France, at least 7 "rebel" doctors are facing serious procedures:

- Professor Raoult, has been sued repeatedly by the college of physicians. In the last court case, Raoult is accused of quackery, while he is the European scientist having published the most papers (40+) about the covid and his accusers didn't publish one single paper on the topic!
- Professor Perronne who is very vocal about the lies around covid and led several national health committees was demoted from his head of infectiology position by the health authoriy.
- professor Jean-Bernard Fourtillan, a staunch anti-vaxxer who appeared in the hold up documentary was committed, against his will in a psychiatric ward
- 4 other doctors, namely cancerologist Henri Joyeux, pediatric oncologist Nicole Delépine, Nicolas Zeller, MD and Dr Rezeau-Frantz, MD are also being prosecuted for their public statements against the covid lies.

Meanwhile, you have Karine Lacombe, head of infectiology in a Paris hospital, who:
- officially received more $250,000 from the big pharmas including $30,000 from Gilead
- is the guest of dozens of TV shows
- supported the Redemsivir - a Gilead manufactured drug that is new, ineffective, expensive and toxic
- bashes hydroxychloroquine which a known, effective, cheap and non-toxic drug
- backs the government's narrative about a deadly pandemics and the necessary suppression of individual liberties.

Cherry on the pie, yesterday, this same Karine Lacombe was awarded the highest distinction in France, the legion of honor.
This is preposterous! To paraphrase what was said in the Ertugrul series: when things are chaotic, the hyenas appear on the scene to grab the power. I'm getting a bit mentally worn out by hearing the constant bad news from everywhere. I know there's no mythical Ertugrul that will save the day, but a little spark of light, some good news, would be nice. Okay, enough whining...I'll continue to 'chop wood and carry water'. :cool2:

Wow, the lengths people go to to defend their beliefs in lies; in a small village in The Netherlands, my mother's friend, aged 86 and the sweetest lady, always helping others, husband just passed after sickbed of 10 years at home with her nursing him lovingly, has a few underlying but non life threatening conditions. Her GP told her that she must NOT take any covid vaccine. The lady has 4 children and 8 grandchildren, all highly educated and very successful.
Now, all of them are strong believers in the lies. They have now informed their mother/grandmother that they will not do anything for her anymore, like visiting, grocery shopping etc, unless she agrees to take the vaccine. I don't know what she will decide. I mean, geezz how cold hearted and just outright cruel are these people? There is no respect, there is fear and a need for control; my truth is the truth! I hear this a lot, where adult children completely bully and control their parents and the parents let them in many cases. So Jesus came with a sword alright and a man's foes are they in his own household. Just astonishing, poor, poor lady. I also do hope that GP will stay safe from the hordes!

View attachment 40848

What Happened: Approximately one week ago former pharmaceutical (Merck) rep Brandy Vaughan, founder of non-profit LearnTheRisk (learntherisk.org), was found dead in her home. Her death was sudden, suspicious and is currently being investigated by authorities. What’s drawn many people’s attention to her death is that she made a Facebook post towards the end of last year urging people to investigate her death and spread the word if she were to be found dead. Prior to that Facebook post she put up a video on YouTube expressing how she had been harassed and had experienced some weird things as she seemed to be quite shaken and worried. She said it was “scary.”

In her Facebook post, not only did she request journalists to cover the story if she passed suddenly, but she also requested that her close friends start a fundraiser to investigate her death. If something were to happen to me, it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why – given my work and mission in this life. I’m also NOT accident prone. And I got the highest health rating possible when I went through a battery of medical tests a couple of years ago for my life insurance policy. If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends to start a GoFundMe to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details ( I have the team and have passed the info on to them). Oh, and money for a PR firm to make it national news. There would be a press release sent to every journalist in this country (and more). It would not be swept under the rug, and it would be their worst nightmare – Vaughan

For the latest updates you can access LearnTheRisk’s Facebook page here.
The latest update comes from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office who just announced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding her death.

The video below is titled ‘The Overt and Covert Intimidation of Brandy Vaughan’ (12 mins)

Brandy walks us through her home describing the break-in and her thoughts and feelings about it.

Back
Top Bottom