Responding here because this icon isn't among the choices - :rolleyes:

So yeah, the 'alien invasion' apparently is still in the que. And I've noticed the Save the Earth/Climate Change Agenda 21 stuff is also getting more push in subtle and not so subtle ways. For those of us who can so clearly see what's happening, it's all about as harmless as those dancing robots - not! Too bad there's not some universal signal we could all use to make any robot start dancing instead of threatening or attempting to kill us! 🤖 If only we could inject them with a non-compliant vaccine!
Innundation at the moment...it's relentless! I keep reminding myself to enjoy the show, take a birds eye view.

I may have mentioned before, but the whole 'the world is overpopulated!' has really taken a back seat this year...it's not mentioned much in the climate change circles, the consumption of single use plastics is not the current thing, what with PPE being so important and sterile food wrapped in plastic and such...it's all gone quiet. How quickly people forget.

Tier 3 for my part of the world tonight...the pub where I work as a cook has to close tonight....don't know how long for, but we'll do some takeaways a few nights a week. This is choking us, last minute rules when we've just ordered for New Years Eve dinner, same with Christmas...good job we're bloody adaptable!

The more days go by... the worse it gets...

Translated: Google Translate

Spain: Families who refuse to vaccinate their elders may lose their guardianship: "Health must prevail"

In Spain, people who are in charge of an incapacitated relative could lose their guardianship if they refuse to inoculate their relatives with the Covid-19 vaccine. This was reported this Wednesday by the Seville Public Prosecutor's Office.

Norberto Sotomayor, Public Prosecutor's Office for the Elderly and the Protection of Persons with Disabilities in Seville, after the first case of family members refusing to vaccinate an elderly disabled person living in a geriatric home in the province was made public.

Sotomayor explained that the authorities of the residence informed him that the sons of the patient, refused to complete the form prior to the vaccination, thus preventing the procedure of inoculation. Moreover, he warned that he sent a letter to the provincial health delegate to access information from all the residences about similar cases.

Has anyone noticed how no member of the public is suffering adverse effects from the vaccine that's making it into the press?

I'm only seeing stories of health care professionals, but none from members of the public.

Given that the US has vaccinated nearly a million and UK like 600k, I'm finding this hard to believe.
It may be that adverse events aren't being reported. That would be nothing unusual, as it seems the majority of adverse events AREN'T reported and haven't been over the last 30 years. This is a legal update from ICAN which has it's own Covid-19 vaccine injury button on it's website.

ICAN, through its attorneys, has written to HHS Secretary Alex Azar to demand that he use his authority under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act to mandate that all adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination be reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) – a system co-administered by the CDC and FDA.

As discussed in our last legal update, the issue of underreporting to VAERS has been highlighted for over 30 years and is still an ongoing problem. Many health care providers do not report to VAERS because they are not mandated to do so, they do not know what adverse events to look for or to connect to a vaccination, or because there is no routine follow-up with doctor or patient after an adverse event is reported. Until these very serious issues are corrected, and in order to provide the public with reliable information regarding the rate at which any given COVID-19 vaccine injury occurs, it is necessary that both manufacturers and health care providers be mandated to report any and all adverse events, aside from mild ones, to VAERS. This is precisely what ICAN, through its attorneys, led by Aaron Siri, has demanded of Secretary Azar in its recent letter to him.

As Secretary of Health and Human Services, Azar has the authority under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act to require health care providers and vaccine manufacturers to report adverse reactions, events, and contraindications following the receipt of a vaccine to VAERS. ICAN therefore requested that Azar immediately make it mandatory that all adverse events following a COVID-19 vaccination, with the exception of mild events, be reported by vaccine manufacturers and all health care providers to VAERS.

As it stands now, only a very limited number of adverse events must be reported according to statute, namely shoulder injuries or fainting within seven days of receiving the vaccine or any serious issue resulting from such shoulder injury or fainting. The Pfizer emergency use authorization does require that health care providers report a limited list of serious adverse events, however this list is not exhaustive and would not capture all adverse events including, for example, Bell’s Palsy which was seen in the clinical trials. There is also no indication the requirement to report such events will apply once full FDA licensure is granted for this vaccine.

Especially where clinical trials for COVID-19 vaccines are not reviewing for all adverse reactions and where the companies selling these products have no liability for injuries they cause, the American public must be confident that safety surveillance is the highest priority with these vaccines. For this and the other reasons above, ICAN has demanded that detailed and thorough mandates regarding adverse event reporting be put into place.

ICAN will continue to take additional legal steps to hold HHS, FDA, and CDC accountable for vaccine safety. ICAN will never stop fighting for true informed consent and continues to build its case that the federal government is withholding or obstructing the information needed to give such consent.

The more days go by... the worse it gets...

Translated: Google Translate

Spain: Families who refuse to vaccinate their elders may lose their guardianship: "Health must prevail"
I see this as a cynical move to free up beds in nursing homes.

Last edited:
Could they possibly be giving some people “fake” vaccines at first because they are aware that a large amount of people are waiting to see if there are reactions? Just something that came to mind.
If the people taking them, (e.g Joe Biden et al), REALLY believe in their safety and efficacy, it seems unlikely, at least with the first shot anyway. The majority of really bad side effects seem to occur after the 2nd shot in the series. I guess that might just sort out some people's lives for good. It depends on whether they really get a real 2nd shot or not. Also, the public seems to be focused on the 1st shot, rather than the 2nd. Time will tell, I guess.

An Israeli man died 2 hours after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine but, according to the ministry of health, the 2 events are not linked :umm:.

The man was suffering from a heart disease and a malignant disease, which were, officially the cause of his death.

So, If I understand correctly, when an individual receiving the vaccine and having co-morbidity dies, it's because of the comorbidity. But when an individual carrying SARS-CoV-2 and having comoborbity dies, it's because SARS-CoV-2!

75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting Covid-19 vaccine​

A 75 year old man from Beit Shean died Monday morning from cardiac arrest, about 2 hours after receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

The man received the vaccine at 8:30 in the morning, and waited for the customary time at the health clinic before he was released to his home feeling well. Some time later, the man lost consciousness and was later confirmed dead from heart failure.

The Health Ministry said, "A 75-year-old man from the north of the country suffering from active heart disease and malignant disease, who has undergone a number of heart attacks, was vaccinated this morning against the coronavirus and died at home shortly after the procedure."

The Director General of the Ministry of Health, Prof. Hezi Levy, has appointed a case investigation committee headed by the head of the Safety and Quality Division in the Ministry of Health.
"We share in the family's grief," the ministry said, adding that "Initial examination does not show a link between the unfortunate incident and the vaccination."
"The vaccination campaign continues," it stated.
Source

Last edited:
An Israeli man died 2 hours after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine but, according to the ministry of health, the 2 events are not linked :umm:.

Actually, yesterday it was reported about a second case in Israel. And again, there is of course no connection. :rolleyes:

An 88-year-old Israeli died just hours after receiving the coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday, a day after a 75-year-old Israeli died due to a heart attack also shortly after receiving the vaccine.

In both cases, medical professionals do not believe that the deaths were connected to the vaccines.

Hadassah University Medical Center explained that the 88-year-old suffered from complicated and severe background illnesses.

Last edited:
their methods and politicizing abortion are controversial sure...but from what I've read neither Ra nor the C's are against abortion

It is a free will universe of course, and it is clear that there are exceptional events by which if a woman has to go through an abortion, she will. But here we are dealing with Malthusian agendas and the gloating in materialism. Even Russia, which has had abortion legalized for over 90 years, does not promote it. On the contrary, Putin's government is giving families money so they can have children.

As for geopolitics, my country, in terms of natural resources, is a gold mine. Fresh water, lithium and other resources that can sustain more than 230 million people. We are barely 45 million inhabitants. We are undesirable.

All those women you see in the video, their only real concern is ideological posturing.

You have already read Psychopathy and the Origins of Totalitarianism. It's easy to see where things are going. And I cannot stop worrying about my fellow citizens, even if they prove to be under the influence of materialism and ignorance.

Now, let's continue with the thread, and not make more offtopic. :-)

Back
Top Bottom