UK changing vax strategy. They are now following Tony Blair's orders and giving as many people as possible the first dose and then the second dose months later! LOL

For some reason they are rushing to get jabs in people as quick as possible despite them previously saying one isn't protected until after 2 weeks following the 2nd injection.

Another possible reason for switching to 1 dose for most / all before giving 2nd dose months later:

From clinical trials, most side effects were AFTER second dose. So could be a clever move to give everyone a first dose before the 2nd dose to minimise people pulling out entirely following the 2nd dose on those ahead of them in the queue.

If they are successful with 1 dose on the majority, they could simply insert some threat about why it is IMPERATIVE you get a second dose otherwise you might suffer from some newly discovered boogey man to be disclosed at the appropriate time.

Very clever moves I think to ensure maximum uptake.

This might warrant some further research...

View attachment 41189

Hmm, don't they have the technology to induce heart attacks.

Congressman-elect Luke Letlow suffered a heart attack following operation​

December 30, 2020 | 9:48am

CONGRESSMAN-ELECT LUKE LETLOW HAS DIED FROM COVID-19.
Congressman-elect Luke Letlow dies from COVID-19

Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported.
LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest.
“It’s devastating to our entire team,” Ghali told the paper, adding that he “had no underlying conditions.”
The Republican had first announced that he tested positive for the virus Dec. 18 and said he was quarantining at his Richland Parish home.
But his health began to deteriorate and on Dec. 19, he was admitted to St. Francis Medical Center, and eventually transferred to Ochsner LSU Health.
Letlow is survived by his wife, Julia Barnhill Letlow, in addition to his children, 3-year-old Jeremiah and 11-month-old Jacqueline, the paper reported.
“The family appreciates the numerous prayers and support over the past days but asks for privacy during this difficult and unexpected time,” Letlow’s spokesman Andrew Bautsch said in a statement to the Monroe News-Star.

Letlow was set to be sworn in to Congress on Sunday after he won the Pelican State’s 5th District seat in a Dec. 5 runoff race.

201230luke-letlow

Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow with his wife and children.

Mods may want to move this to the Covid thread.

LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest.
There are a few clues in this first bit, what kind of operation?
Any type of surgery weakens an individual, especially someone diagnosed with the FEAR virus.
What did the C's say about Hospitals?
I just did a search on "Hospital".

This session date was noted in a thread by @c.a. with " 901021"

Q: (LM) I find that hard to believe. (F) Is SVS*** a robot?
(LM) When did she die?
A: Open. All it takes is a "hospital visit." [Laura's note: To my
knowledge, SVS*** has been hospitalized for surgery at
least twice.]
Q: (LM) Then what happens? (SV) All what takes? (LM) It
doesn't make sense. (L) Maybe there's a death certificate for
her...
A: Yes it does.
Q: (L) Does this mean if one goes into a hospital for surgery,
that it's possible for them to die and be reanimated in this
manner? Without anybody being aware of what happened?
A: Yes.

Q: (LM) Why? (L) Well, we know why, because they're
creating a force, you know, putting it in place all over the
planet so they can take over... We already know that! Is that
correct?
A: Open.

Q: (LM) What's open mean? (L) Open means that's not
absolutely determined yet, at this time, that's not something
that they're just... it could be, yes. (L) So, you're saying that
SVS*** was one of these robotoids, is that what you 're
saying?
A: We gave you one for your own knowledge and protection,
but cannot give you others at this juncture. [Laura's note:
Does this mean they can be given at another time, after a
particular, destined interaction takes place?]
Q: (L) Is it up to me to figure out what characteristics these
individuals have, in order to...
All we know at this time is that "after a unnamed surgery" he went into cardiac arrest, and died.
All surgeries come with this danger, why was he in surgery?
In my observations the act of chemical/drug Anesthesiology is like doing a computer "Hard Reset", shutting down a persons Psyche, brain and body.
There are "surprise deaths" that happen, and the patient file will read "Cause Unknown"
Ghali told the paper, adding that he “had no underlying conditions.”
From a GNM prospective, I beg to differ, and right there is a clue.

How do they know he had "no underlying conditions"?
Yes, no previous problems, on file.
Body wise.
But, what was he dealing with in his Psyche?
Had he had any shocks, aggressive "surprise" confrontations?
Had he as history of perceiving that his "Territory was under Attack"?
Maybe recently??
In German New Medicine parlance, I would ask:
"What issues of "Territorial conflict" might this Republican Congressman Elect possibly have running as an "Active Program of Conflict" in his Psyche?

Really, what could possibly have been happening in his life, that might be considered "an underlying condition"?!!! I am being sarcastic, as I bear witness to this grievous even.
Just imagine the stress this poor guy must have been under.
first announced that he tested positive for the virus Dec. 18 and said he was quarantining at his Richland Parish home.
But his health began to deteriorate and on Dec. 19, he was admitted to St. Francis Medical Center, and eventually transferred to Ochsner LSU Health.
Geezus, I wonder if FEAR and shock had anything to do with why he began to deteriorate?
I also find it to be unnesssary depressing to see the photo. There is already enough bad news going around. Let's keep it with the ones we really have to look at. Hope that makes sense.
I understand your feelings, @bjorn, I agree, it is hard to see a picture of a real person, who has "probably" been murdered. His kids, and his wife, the people he loved.
Bearing Witness to the murders, euthanasia and mass mind control taking place on this Planet, IN REAL TIME, by the Darwinism Medical Ruling Class is horrifying, nightmare material.
But, it must be a part of why we are here, and in Honor of the Dead, I grieve.

As always, if I have transgressed into any "Medical diagnosis" areas:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

At this point over half a million people in israel have received their first dose of the vaccine (Pfizer), that works out to roughly 1 in every 16 people in the country having had their first dose.
Country is still in a tight lockdown atm nontheless.

Venturing more than 1km from your place of residence is forbidden. Everything is closed except for grocery stores and pharmacies.
Oh and, having friends or family over at your place is illegal..

The insanity/panic of the governing force is palpable. Most people I talk to no longer understand what exactly is going on or why.
It seems they will try and push hard to get as many people as possible to get this procedure done, whatever it is in those little bottles.

The Vaccine as a Bio-weapon

Dr. Amanda Vollmer Warns the Virus Is Lab Created and Will Be Administered Through the Vaccine Shot.
THE VACCINE IS THE 'VIRUS' AND COVID-19 IS A COMPLETE HOAX
Six-minute video, and Dr. Vollmer seems to make a good bit of sense.

Aliens!

Fauci is a Charlatan

Watch the late Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize winner and inventor of the PCR test, say "He (Fauci) doesn't know anything, really, about anything — and I'd say that to his face. Nothing." Also, there are some choice comments from Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi. Fauci plays himself in this 5-minute video.

High-cycle PCR tests do not properly diagnose covid-19, were weaponized to terrorize nations and deprive personal liberties

These PCR tests for covid-19 cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles. These faulty instruments were never intended for diagnostic purposes and are unable to determine whether SARS-CoV-2 is the causative agent, even when clinical symptoms are present.

Symptoms such as fever, chills, sore throat, cough and loss of taste and smell can be the body’s reaction to a variety of causative agents.
Covid-19 is one piece of a much larger puzzle, a sign that human immune systems are weak and ailing, malnourished and compromised.

No amount of diagnostic testing, separation, isolation and deprivation of rights will stop this process; therefore, testing for covid-19 is a waste of energy — a lost cause. The most important approach to facing the world is to take steps that strengthen innate immunity, using nutrition and plant-based medicines to counter viral load. After all, respiratory symptoms aren’t just caused by covid-19.
PCR testing has been used as a weapon in 2020, to terrorize people and take away their liberties. These instruments of terrorism have been used as the basis to torture small business owners, lock entire industries down, unlawfully detain people and quarantine them in their own homes.
The FDA and CDC have recommended that the tests be run at a CT of 40 from the beginning of the “pandemic” even though a CT over 35 is scientifically unjustifiable and guaranteed to generate 97 percent false positives. When the number of amplification cycles is increased to this level, the test is more likely to return a “positive” result, even if the person isn’t sick. High cycle PCR tests were the reason why so many people tested positive without showing any symptoms, driving the false narrative that the virus can be spread by “asymptomatic carriers.”

Fauci is a Charlatan

Watch the late Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize winner and inventor of the PCR test, say "He (Fauci) doesn't know anything, really, about anything — and I'd say that to his face. Nothing." Also, there are some choice comments from Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi. Fauci plays himself in this 5-minute video.

I showed my mom the pure 2 minute clip of this, just Kary Mullis talking in this short interview ( I wish we had the full interview!) and she was SHOCKED, and she is into all this. I think I will go share this actually, it's really good, and people need to know. Thanks!

I showed my mom the pure 2 minute clip of this, just Kary Mullis talking in this short interview ( I wish we had the full interview!) and she was SHOCKED, and she is into all this. I think I will go share this actually, it's really good, and people need to know. Thanks!

IncenDiary
I made this post dedicated to Kary Mullis

Some very interesting stuff, even about when he had an 'alien' encounter.

Dr. Zack Bush comes at this from a bottom up, a rather body centric angle, but, he has a very grounded understanding of the holistic connection and our interdependence with the microscopic life that this War has been declared upon.
He has a lot of info regarding cellular chemical and drug toxicity.
We are all polluted with varying levels of plastics, adding to the mix.
He also discusses intelligent design, and extinction events with some very interesting observations.

Aliens!

People will be so idiotized after the vaccination that the PTB will admit everything and the population will not even blink. Worse, I think they will welcome...their new masters.

Responding here because this icon isn't among the choices - :rolleyes:

So yeah, the 'alien invasion' apparently is still in the que. And I've noticed the Save the Earth/Climate Change Agenda 21 stuff is also getting more push in subtle and not so subtle ways. For those of us who can so clearly see what's happening, it's all about as harmless as those dancing robots - not! Too bad there's not some universal signal we could all use to make any robot start dancing instead of threatening or attempting to kill us! 🤖 If only we could inject them with a non-compliant vaccine!

Back
Top Bottom