This past week up in Canada, Ottawa gave the nod to Moderna (with an undisclosed amount out 2.2 billion pledged to life science) to build a vaccine plant - where to be build, not sure.
Oh, goodie, how lucky for Canadians.
You know what they say—you build it, you run it. :phaser:
Canada managed to get front row seats for the zombie show.
During intermission, Canadians can play elect-a-zombie on their 5G-QR-phone.
At the end of the show, only masks are allowed to exit the theater and breathe fresh air...

This past week up in Canada, Ottawa gave the nod to Moderna (with an undisclosed amount out 2.2 billion pledged to life science) to build a vaccine plant - where to be build, not sure.

Minister (the political kind) Francois Philippe Champagne, who is acting on behalf of his boss, Justin, who in tern is acting on behalf of his boss(s)..., lets the public know where their hard earned tax money will be going:

From FiercePharma:

Oh, goodie, how lucky for Canadians. :rolleyes:

Edit: forgot the a the Canada 'da'
$2.2 billion?

If they build it, they're planning to use it. You know what they say:

If all you have is a vaccine factory, you tend to see every problem as a rolled up sleeve.

They're clearly planning on normalizing a constant global drugging campaign. THIS is the Brave New World.

What did they call that ubiquitous drug in Huxley's book? "Soma". -Except that was in pill form. Reality is always uglier.

Short anecdote

I had to drive up from the coast back to Austin, TX today which as I understand has been elevated to Level 5 now, apparently the hospitals are overflowing and death fills the streets...

Well I'll be, I didn't see a single mask wearer other than the weirdo who drove up alone in his car and used the ATM next to me, to whom I greeted with the most over the top eye roll that I'm sure was caught on the camera pointing at my face 😂

I didn't go into any stores or downtown to check out the hospitals, but it was refreshing to see that people outside were being normal; standing next to others at the bus stop, different groups of people walking along the sidewalks, etc.

Anyway, it seems that the second scare may not go over as well as they think, people are starting to notice something stinks. On the other hand, I am also seeing a hard double down from a few people I know. I actually had someone tell me "Fauci is the smartest man in the country" and was dead serious about it 💀 so there's that.

To add insult to injury for small businesses in Australia, word is that those who have had business interruption insurance are having their claims rejected by insurers.
Aaaand the nonsense curfew from 9pm to 5am is back on in Melbourne for at least two weeks. :curse:. Every single thing that once made this city great has been destroyed. Can't wait until we join France's level of insanity! Aside from we will probably just bend over and take it - as the majority of Melbournians are still praising Dear Leader's psychopathic actions. :headbash:

"Elimination Through Vaccination" TM
That's the brave new world health policy. The Earth can't be healthy with too many slags walking on it.

The Schwab Davos Think Bunker has it all planned out,

We need an annual vaccination programme​

The only way to solve this is to accelerate our plan to vaccinate the world. None are safe until we are all safe.
We must do two things:
  • Make enough vaccines for every person in the world – around 15-20 billion doses (with wastage) and distribute them.
  • We must do that before a serious mutation makes vaccines significantly less effective.
An annual programme to vaccinate billions is possible.
Just as with flu, we need to be ready to develop new vaccines every year, and distribute enough to vaccinate the world. It will need a larger-scale program – we give about 1.5 billion people the flu vaccine per year; this would be several times more, but it’s possible.
Producing enough vaccines, quickly enough, is a challenge. Even if every manufacturer delivered on their projections, most calculations predict that it will take two years to vaccinate everyone on the planet.

Building a global network of vaccine factories​

We propose a global-scale public-private partnership to build a network of seven interoperable RNA vaccine factories capable of producing sufficient doses for the entire human population quickly.
Created by building, or converting, pharma-grade manufacturing plants – most antibiotics factories capable of microbial fermentation would work. These factories should be distributed across the world so that most of the world’s population lives within a few days’ travel of at least one.

I can not but notice the interesting "coincidence".
US pulls out of Afghanistan (20 yrs + $1 trillion) and then the Con-19 goes full gear to milk not just the US but the World if possible. The Super Grifters keep dreaming up new scams so that the Prols do not have time to think too deeply about the last one.
Now they are going "va banque".

I think this video by medical doctors discussing the M rna jab and how it travels is very interesting:

This is VERY GOOD !!!

PERMANENTLY damaged capillaries ???????????????????
Wow !!!!

As I recall, from the very start in 2020 they were not doing autopsies on Covid-19 dead. This went on for a very long time.

13 May, 2020
Noted German pathologist and forensic doctor Dr Klaus Püschel argues aggressively that autopsies need to be performed on COVID-19 victims in order to know more about the viral disease, especially about the causes of lethal blood clots in limbs and other parts of the body.

He rejects the views of Robert Koch Institute, the scientific body advising the German government on COVID-19, that autopsies release many virus-infected bodily fluids and pose a risk to health workers and others. And in the process, he also contests the position taken by India’s apex medical research institution, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).

Then recently, a world renown pathologist in Germany Dr. Peter Schirmache called for more autopsies on clot-shot dead.
August 5, 2021
In short, Dr. Schirmacher performed autopsies on 40 people who had died within two weeks of receiving a Covid jab. Of those, 30%-40% could be directly attributed to the “vaccines.” He is calling for more autopsies of those who die shortly after getting injected to see if his numbers pan out. But Germany has thus far been reluctant to act. Meanwhile, the report of this highly respected pathologist and pro-vaccine doctor is being suppressed.
I wonder if the word "more" means start doing them because we have so few on the vaxed people.

There is no way to say this in a nice way (though I am doing it), they are pushing people over the cliff. If not in a month or two, then it will be in a year or two.

As I can see, this was another round of synchronized spread of fake news, fear, and hysteria from Mainstream media.
The same scenario goes in Macedonia too.
About 10 days ago media started to scream how the new Delta variant is already in the country and the hospitals are getting more and more patients. The same day people started to wear masks on the streets.
No, this time it is not forced on them. The level of programming is so high that now it is enough just to "tell on TV" and the programs will kick in.
Now I can see how easy is to manipulate people, how easy is to speak about democracy and freedoms and in reality impose slavery and fascism on the people.
Yesterday evening for the first time there was a protest in Macedonia against the fascistic Covid measures and forced vaccination.

The situation is not good. There were a lot of deaths of relatively young people who have received 2 doses of vaccines lately. All of them died from blood clots or problems related to blood clots, like heart attacks and strokes a few days after the second dose. The most used vaccines are from Phizer.

And a lot of people talk about how deadly was the Delta variant. Since people with 2 jabs are dropping dead from it, what disaster will happen if they were not?:shock:

Another example was an older man in the bank. Somehow my wife started a conversation with one friend and this man was near.
He said that thanks to god he received 2 jabs and if the situation requires he will receive 2 more, just to protect his children and his family.
I still can get the logic of people like him. I mean there is no logic there.
These people are probably brain dead. The power of fear, propaganda, and programming are astonishing. It is unbelievable.

People who can clearly see what is going on are protesting and speaking the truth.
Others, who lost their minds are encouraging people to vaccinate. The government propaganda is very strong. They are using every opportunity to promote vaccines as the only solution to "save lives" and end the pandemic and to blame the people who don't want to get the jabs as irresponsible and stupid.

One recent example is a colleague of my wife. After receiving the second dose of Pfizer she ended up with a high fever, difficulty breathing, and pain in the chest. She could not even cough or talk because of the pain. She went to the doctor and as soon as she told him that she is vaccinated they said that it is nothing serious and gave her some antibiotics. No blood tests or any other examinations. My wife was on the phone every day with her and she is still in a bad condition.
When she complained and asked if she could get Covid, the doctor tells her that she could but it is not very important because she is vaccinated.
They even refuse to do PCR tests on vaccinated people, but if they insist they do it anyway.

The show is going on.

One recent example is a colleague of my wife. After receiving the second dose of Pfizer she ended up with a high fever, difficulty breathing, and pain in the chest. She could not even cough or talk because of the pain. She went to the doctor and as soon as she told him that she is vaccinated they said that it is nothing serious and gave her some antibiotics. No blood tests or any other examinations. My wife was on the phone every day with her and she is still in a bad condition.
Based on the video above that I thought was very good, your wife's friend should go and have a D-dimer test done. Listen to the video. The doctor says it should be done within a week of getting the shot, so I don't know if it is too late. This test will tell if she had recent blood clots.

Minister (the political kind) Francois Philippe Champagne, who is acting on behalf of his boss, Justin, who in tern is acting on behalf of his boss(s)..., lets the public know where their hard earned tax money will be going:

From FiercePharma:

Oh, goodie, how lucky for Canadians. :rolleyes:

Edit: forgot the a the Canada 'da'
Canadians need to look no further than these words, Voyageur:

We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter-measures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine.
A key driver is the media, and the economics will follow the hype.
We need to use that hype to our advantage, to get to the real issues.
Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.’

Peter Daszak in 2015, and reported in the National Academies Press on February 12, 2016

Seems as if the Commonwealth are in lockstep... of course...

Vaccine mega-factory will combine Covid and flu jab into single shot

16 Aug 2021

Untitledvac1.jpg
The UK’s vaccine mega-factory is working to combine Covid and flu immunisations into a single shot (VMIC UK / Getty)

A UK ‘mega-factory’ is working to combine a Covid-19 jab and flu vaccination into a single shot.

The single dose approach
could be used to speed up booster programmes and help protect health services during the winter months.

Matthew Duchars, the CEO of the Vaccine Manufacturing & Innovation Centre (VMIC) in Oxfordshire, said the facility is evaluating the possibility of a single jab.

Many vulnerable people may require Covid boosters as their immunity drops and new variants emerge.

Combining this with the annual flu jab may be an efficient way to keep people safe.

Dr Duchars said: ‘It will save a lot of time and it would be a lot more convenient to just give one shot, so it is something that we and vaccine developers and producers will be looking at.

‘Let’s say we do need to give a seasonal vaccine, and people need one shot for flu, and one shot for Covid and another for something else. If you can put them all into one, then that’s obviously preferable,’ he told the Telegraph.

The VMIC is set to open in the coming months following a year of construction and over £200 million in government investment.

Once operational, it will be able to produce 70,000,000 vaccine doses over the span of four or five months.

Dr Duchars told the Telegraph: ‘Our target is reasonable. I feel confident we can do that. Can we do it faster? Possibly. Hopefully. We’ll absolutely be working on trying to do that.’

Alongside plans to help ease the UK out of the pandemic, the VMIC will have other responsibilities.

Day-to-day work will be partnering with industry, academic or research teams and providing expertise and manufacturing capability in order to take vaccines quickly from discovery to a licensed product.

The initial idea for the mega-factory came about in 2018, before Covid-19 was on the map. But once the pandemic took hold., plans were brought forward and the facility is set to be completed 12 months ahead of schedule.

Because the UK’s vaccine rollout has been so successful, the VMIC won’t be required until 2022, when it begins to take the weight of the vaccine booster programme.

‘For this year’s vaccination and current levels of doses, the government has all of that covered in terms of what they need to manufacture,’ Dr Duchars said.

This is why the CDC is quietly binning the standard PCR test come 31/12 in favour of a new generation of multi testers as the next impending phase is jabs with multiple contents for multiple virus that the new tests can pick up simultaneously (as Kary Mullis said prophetically about PCR 'if you go looking for something, anything, you'll find it'). Welcome to pincushion humanity.

US Homeland Security gives a pretty good outline of what they have in mind between now and November - and they are now clearly blurring opposition to COVID restrictions/jabs, resurgent Al Qa'ida post pull out from Afghanistan (yes them! The bogey men are back - and clearly so having just produced their first glossy magazine in 4 years!), and those who question the US election scam (plus Russia! China! Iran!) into a smorgasbord of 'domestic extremism' with the impending 20 years anniversary of 9-11 s as the backdrop. This announcement gives some pretty clear indicators as to the kinds of things they have in the mix in terms of false-flag events - possibly a cascading host of smaller ones rather than one big bang, but with same intent.

Hold on to your hats. I suspect this autumn is going to be some ride....

Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland

TDWU-8-14-21.jpeg
The Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a new National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin regarding the current heightened threat environment across the United States. The Homeland continues to face a diverse and challenging threat environment leading up to and following the 20th Anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks as well religious holidays we assess could serve as a catalyst for acts of targeted violence. These threats include those posed by domestic terrorists, individuals and groups engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or motivated by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences. These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity. Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.

Duration

Issued:
August 13, 2021 02:00 pm
Expires: November 11, 2021 02:00 pm

Additional Details

• Through the remainder of 2021, racially- or ethnically-motivated violent extremists (RMVEs) and anti-government/anti-authority violent extremists will remain a national threat priority for the United States. These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks. Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists, and they may contribute to more violence this year.
  • Additionally, leading up to the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula recently released its first English-language copy of Inspire magazine in over four years, which demonstrates that foreign terrorist organizations continue efforts to inspire U.S.-based individuals susceptible to violent extremist influences.
  • Historically, mass-casualty domestic violent extremist attacks linked to RMVEs have targeted houses of worship and crowded commercial facilities or gatherings. Some RMVEs advocate via online platforms for a race war and have stated that civil disorder provides opportunities to engage in violence in furtherance of ideological objectives. The reopening of institutions, including schools, as well as several dates of religious significance over the next few months, could also provide increased targets of opportunity for violence though there are currently no credible or imminent threats identified to these locations.
  • Foreign and domestic threat actors, to include foreign intelligence services, international terrorist groups and domestic violent extremists, continue to introduce, amplify, and disseminate narratives online that promote violence, and have called for violence against elected officials, political representatives, government facilities, law enforcement, religious communities or commercial facilities, and perceived ideologically-opposed individuals. There are also continued, non-specific calls for violence on multiple online platforms associated with DVE ideologies or conspiracy theories on perceived election fraud and alleged reinstatement, and responses to anticipated restrictions relating to the increasing COVID cases.
  • Ideologically motivated violent extremists fueled by personal grievances and extremist ideological beliefs continue to derive inspiration and obtain operational guidance through the consumption of information shared in certain online communities. This includes information regarding the use of improvised explosive devices and small arms.
  • Violent extremists may use particular messaging platforms or techniques to obscure operational indicators that provide specific warning of a pending act of violence.
  • Law enforcement have expressed concerns that the broader sharing of false narratives and conspiracy theories will gain traction in mainstream environments, resulting in individuals or small groups embracing violent tactics to achieve their desired objectives. With a diverse array of threats, DHS is concerned that increased outbreaks of violence in some locations, as well as targeted attacks against law enforcement, may strain local resources.
  • Nation-state adversaries have increased efforts to sow discord. For example, Russian, Chinese and Iranian government-linked media outlets have repeatedly amplified conspiracy theories concerning the origins of COVID-19 and effectiveness of vaccines; in some cases, amplifying calls for violence targeting persons of Asian descent.
How We Are Responding

• DHS will continue to identify and evaluate calls for violence, including online activity associated with the spread of disinformation, conspiracy theories, and false narratives, by known or suspected threat actors and provide updated information, as necessary.
  • DHS continues to encourage the public to maintain awareness of the evolving threat environment and report suspicious activity.
  • DHS is coordinating with state and local law enforcement and public safety partners to maintain situational awareness of potential violence in their jurisdictions and maintain open lines of communication with federal partners.
  • DHS is also advancing authoritative sources of information to debunk and, when possible, preempt false narratives and intentional disinformation, and providing educational materials to promote resilience to the risks associated with interacting with and spreading disinformation, conspiracy theories and false narratives.
  • More broadly, DHS remains committed to identifying and preventing terrorism and targeted violence while protecting the privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties of all persons.

US Homeland Security gives a pretty good outline of what they have in mind between now and November - and they are now clearly blurring opposition to COVID restrictions/jabs, resurgent Al Qa'ida post pull out from Afghanistan (yes them! The bogey men are back - and clearly so having just produced their first glossy magazine in 4 years!), and those who question the US election scam (plus Russia! China! Iran!) into a smorgasbord of 'domestic extremism' with the impending 20 years anniversary of 9-11 s as the backdrop. This announcement gives some pretty clear indicators as to the kinds of things they have in the mix in terms of false-flag events - possibly a cascading host of smaller ones rather than one big bang, but with same intent.

Hold on to your hats. I suspect this autumn is going to be some ride....

Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland

View attachment 48333
Add to that the recent CDC's announcement for building up concentration camps for highly risky individuals, those who refused to take the jab, the divergents that is. You depict them through your media wh*res as irresponsible, potentially dangerous home grown extremists that are a serious danger for the safety and well-being of the country and the rest of it's already subjugated population. And there you have it, the plausible narrative to sell to the subjugated masses if/when the time will come to throw in the concentration camps the dissidents.

I'm not trying to steer panic here, what I'm trying to say me thinks is that at this point those in power are so confident and arrogant that they think the masses will swallow everything they'll showe down their throats even the urgency to lockdown in concentration camps potentially dangerous individuals for the sake of the rest of the country and its good and obedient citizens. And me feels that those who already bought everything or almost everything their beloved leaders told them to believe will stay silent and won't even blink when/if their government will come for the dissidents.

Don't know if it could come to such extremes, but considering who's running the show I won't be surprised at all, for them being a personal matter: 'so you don't want to bend to our will, no problem, you'll be locked down in a cage like a mad dog and no one will blink even an eye on your behalf.'

Though of course in the meantime we stay calm and cool and will see what will happen next. In the end the reality we are inhabiting is much more complex than someone is realizing.

Back
Top Bottom