US State Medical Boards Threaten to Revoke Licenses From Doctors Who Question Covid-19 Vaccines​

The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has stated that doctors who spread “misinformation” or “disinformation” about the Covid-19 vaccines could be suspended or have their licenses taken away.

According to the FSMB, due “to a dramatic increase in the dissemination of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and disinformation by physicians and other health care professionals on social media platforms, online and in the media, the FSMB, a national nonprofit representing medical boards that license and discipline allopathic and osteopathic physicians, released the following statement:

“Physicians who willfully generate and spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation or disinformation are risking disciplinary action by state medical boards, including the suspension or revocation of their medical license.
“Due to their specialized knowledge and training, licensed physicians possess a high degree of public trust and therefore have a powerful platform in society, whether they recognize it or not. They also have an ethical and professional responsibility to practice medicine in the best interests of their patients and must share information that is factual, scientifically grounded and consensus driven for the betterment of public health.
“Spreading inaccurate COVID-19 vaccine information contradicts that responsibility, threatens to further erode public trust in the medical profession and puts all patients at risk.”
[...]

Source

Add to that the recent CDC's announcement for building up concentration camps for highly risky individuals, those who refused to take the jab, the divergents that is. You depict them through your media wh*res as irresponsible, potentially dangerous home grown extremists that are a serious danger for the safety and well-being of the country and the rest of it's already subjugated population. And there you have it, the plausible narrative to sell to the subjugated masses if/when the time will come to throw in the concentration camps the dissidents.

I'm not trying to steer panic here, what I'm trying to say me thinks is that at this point those in power are so confident and arrogant that they think the masses will swallow everything they'll showe down their throats even the urgency to lockdown in concentration camps potentially dangerous individuals for the sake of the rest of the country and its good and obedient citizens. And me feels that those who already bought everything or almost everything their beloved leaders told them to believe will stay silent and won't even blink when/if their government will come for the dissidents.

Don't know if it could come to such extremes, but considering who's running the show I won't be surprised at all, for them being a personal matter: 'so you don't want to bend to our will, no problem, you'll be locked down in a cage like a mad dog and no one will blink even an eye on your behalf.'

Though of course in the meantime we stay calm and cool and will see what will happen next. In the end the reality we are inhabiting is much more complex than someone is realizing. The following article resume well where we stand in Canada.

Following this article, the canadian governement as followed with travel restriction in planes, train and others services for the none vaccinated. Just to show you who run the show in this country.

Vaccinations: No more carrot—bring out the stick​

Scott Gilmore: Rewards and bribes aren't working. It’s increasingly clear there’s only one way out of this pandemic and the approaching fourth wave.
By Scott GilmoreAugust 3, 2021
A COVID-19 vaccination sign is shown in Montreal, on Aug. 1, 2021 (Graham Hughes/CP)

A COVID-19 vaccination sign in Montreal, on Aug. 1, 2021 (Graham Hughes/CP)
There is an inevitable moment, familiar to all parents and babysitters, when you realize that reasoning with a toddler will only get you so far. Soothing tones and patience may work for a while, but eventually the child once again picks up their bowl, looks you straight in the eye, and slowly pours their cereal onto the floor.
Canada has arrived at this moment, and the toddlers in question are the approximately 20 per cent of Canadians who have yet to get even one dose of a vaccine.
Just as we began to think the COVID pandemic was coming to an end, a fourth wave has arrived, due almost entirely to the unvaccinated. As a result, restrictions are coming back, masks are returning, and our short precious summer looks like it may become even shorter yet.
Even those of us who fully vaccinated are being forced to mask back up. This is because we have now learned that the new and deadly Delta variant can still be carried and transmitted by the immunized.

The most popular strategy adopted by various levels of government in Canada has been to deploy a combination of information and rewards to encourage vaccination. This has worked well so far. In fact, as of this week Canada’s vaccination rate is the highest among G7 countries.
But this carrot approach appears to be reaching its limit. Our daily vaccination rate is dropping off a cliff. We are now administering 1/3 the number of doses per day compared to a month ago. Those who remain unvaccinated will not be lured into line. We need a stick.
Who are these people? The University of Sydney conducted a study of the unvaccinated in Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the U.S. It found that, in comparison to the population at large, these people tended to have “less agreeable personalities”, be less cooperative with others, more selfish, and more extroverted. (In the vernacular, the term is “assholes”.)

Adding to this mix we also have the gullible, people who believe Anthony Fauci created the pandemic, or that Bill Gates is putting tracking chips in the vaccines. And, there are of course the misled. It is not a coincidence that Fox News viewers are far less likely to believe the vaccine works, according to a recent Axios/Ipsos poll.
Facts, patiently explained in infographics and with simpler and simpler soundbites, do not reach these people. And if they do, they are drowned out by the cynical clamouring of conservative media. Worse yet, it is a well-documented psychological irony that people who hold an unpopular opinion will only dig in further when presented with evidence to the contrary.
And bribes won’t work either. Officials in Ohio tried to lure people to vaccination centers with lottery prizes and college scholarships. But researchers from the Boston University School of Medicine found rates actually declined. A survey released by the Kaiser Family Foundation found in June showed that among the unvaccinated, only 9 per cent would consider getting the jab when offered $20. Even $100 would only sway 14 per cent.
However, that same survey revealed that the holdouts are far more motivated if they were denied access to large family gatherings (40 per cent), or flights (41 per cent). For these people threats work far better than bribes and patient reassurance. Here lies the solution to finally bringing this pandemic to an end.
To begin with, now that the vast majority of Canadians are vaccinated, we should close the airport gates to those who aren’t. If you want to fly, you need a vaccine. A form of this already exists in some places—if you want to board a flight to northern Manitoba, for example. The same rules should be applied to trains, concerts, even restaurants. We could even go so far as to impose it as a requirement for interprovincial travel.
This approach is already working in Europe. When French President Emmanuel Macron announced vaccine passes would be required to enter restaurants, hospitals, shopping centers or to take a train, 2.2 million new appointments were booked within the following 48 hours. In Italy, 5 hour long lines formed immediately after similar restrictions were announced.
This might require some form of standardized certification, beyond the print-outs most of us have now. All that would require is a visit to a vaccination centre, a doctor, or possibly even city hall where you could show some ID and your proof of vaccination, and then be given something similar to a temporary driver’s license. There would be no need for a picture, just your name and birthdate on some difficult to replicate paper stock. (This, like so many things with this pandemic, should have been something our public health officials had anticipated and prepared for months ago.)
Of course, the more easily confused among us will cry that this is a “vaccine passport”. Well, so is the membership card you use to get into your gym, the driver’s license you need to get behind a wheel and the health card you need to show your doctor.
Others have warned this will create a segregated country. Randy Hillier, an Ontario politician infamous for being even too much for Doug Ford’s conservatives, claims that withholding access to the unvaccinated is akin to Nazi policies and “one step removed from extermination.” I could point out that everything in our society already contains element of segregation (No shoes, no shirt, no service), but there is simply no point in trying to reason with idiots or frauds who might believe this nonsense, and I won’t try here.
We need to begin treating the vaccine holdouts as the fools they are. It is not fair that reasonable and responsible Canadians should pay the price for their deadly selfishness. No more soothing tones and patience. Time for the stick.

Aug 13, 2021

COVID-19: Expect more vaccine mandates and non-vaccinated restrictions: experts​

"A few months ago, I think the calculus was different and provincial and federal governments were more reluctant to use any type of mandatory measures. Now, things have changed ... the numbers have changed." — Simon Fraser University lecturer Robert Adamson

Author of the article:
Gordon Hoekstra
Publishing date:
Aug 13, 2021 • 2 days ago • 4 minute read • 37 Comments
As the highly contagious Delta variant skyrockets, vaccine mandates and restrictions on the unvaccinated are increasing. On Thursday, the B.C. government announced it was mandating vaccines for health care workers and others in long-term care homes. On Friday, the Canadian government announced that vaccines will be mandatory for federal employees, which would include those in the RCMP and military.
As the highly contagious Delta variant skyrockets, vaccine mandates and restrictions on the unvaccinated are increasing. On Thursday, the B.C. government announced it was mandating vaccines for health care workers and others in long-term care homes. On Friday, the Canadian government announced that vaccines will be mandatory for federal employees, which would include those in the RCMP and military. PHOTO BY NICK PROCAYLO /PNG

Article content​

On Thursday, the B.C. government announced it was mandating vaccines for health-care workers and others in long-term care homes.

On Friday, the Canadian government announced that vaccines will be mandatory for federal employees, which would include those in the RCMP and military.

The federal government said it expects employers in federally regulated industries to do the same.

Air travellers and passengers on interprovincial trains will also have to be vaccinated.

Across the border, in the United States, vaccine mandates are spreading quickly.

For example, U.S. federal agencies are requiring workers to be vaccinated and the City of San Francisco is barring those who are unvaccinated from indoor dining, bars, nightclubs, gyms, large concerts, theatres and other events held inside.

carrageenan ?

isn’t that the additives the food industry uses to make for example fresh cream and such products thicker ? I noticed here in Sweden that is always used in products that are slightly cheaper compared to the original fresh cream (which does not use it)

Carrageenan changes the bacterial flora in out intestines, leading to more allergies in people. There might be more to it, but i have not read into it deeper, so i am only refering what i remember about it.

We avoid buying anything that has carrageenan in it. Odd choice to use carrageenan to prevent corona virus in the nose… who knows, perhaps it leads to more (false) positive PCR test results - which the PTB loves so much ? (That is speculation from my side, because i barely trust anything in science news anymore)

and god knows what else they could or would piggy back via nasal sprays…
Agreed, @XPan.

If ya'll look up products with grapefruit seed extract in them, an excellent anti-microbial, you will find a nasal spray and a throat spray.

Nutribiotic is the brand name. Also, along with cold and flu symptoms, if you are allergic to mold and dust mites, as I am, this is good to use the moment there are symptoms.

On this website, most of the people commenting are medical professionals. This is an eye-opener.

s j22 hours ago

@Julia Harbeck @Ron Reynolds Anesthesia L2 Technologist @Monique Rhomes Yes, let us read both sides. I too have seen that many doctors, scientist who have worked in the vaccine development industry and are acutely aware of the positive and negative aspects of the MRNA gene therapy shots are being trashed, deleted and de-platformed. However, I would add that many of us professionals are also being deleted by fact-checkers There is a grave concern for all of the mandates that employees receive 2 shots and possibly a third to stay gainfully employed. A family member is a rep for the biggest RN union in California and she has stated that the nurses are so upset and many of them do not even want to continue in our profession because of their witnessing the huge influx of patient with adverse vaccine reactions. They are fearful for their own health and that of their peers with the mandates.

Anyone wanting to play Russian Roulette with the Pfizer/Moderna/AZ or J&J clot-shots, Good Luck !!!!

My daughter in NYC is very concerned that people are going unmasked with all the Delta Variant around. She's thinking of leaving the city to get away from the crazies! On that point, we agree. Hey, whatever works.
I'm surprised she's saying this, @Yupo. There are almost no people without masks even on the streets whenever I go to the city lately. There were a few more maskless people when they were lifting restrictions (a few weeks ago?) but still there were mostly people wearing masks, and I marveled at that. I wonder where in the city she's referring to. I'm usually uptown, east and west, and in Chelsea, below mid-town. Almost EVERYONE is wearing a mask.

I dare to wear no mask in the subway even though they are required. It's time to "resist." Your daughter would really revile me!

Following this article, the canadian governement as followed with travel restriction in planes, train and others services for the none vaccinated. Just to show you who run the show in this country.

Scott Gilmore: Rewards and bribes aren't working. It’s increasingly clear there’s only one way out of this pandemic and the approaching fourth wave.
A COVID-19 vaccination sign is shown in Montreal, on Aug. 1, 2021 (Graham Hughes/CP)

There is an inevitable moment, familiar to all parents and babysitters, when you realize that reasoning with a toddler will only get you so far. Soothing tones and patience may work for a while, but eventually the child once again picks up their bowl, looks you straight in the eye, and slowly pours their cereal onto the floor.
Canada has arrived at this moment, and the toddlers in question are the approximately 20 per cent of Canadians who have yet to get even one dose of a vaccine.
Just as we began to think the COVID pandemic was coming to an end, a fourth wave has arrived, due almost entirely to the unvaccinated. As a result, restrictions are coming back, masks are returning, and our short precious summer looks like it may become even shorter yet.
Even those of us who fully vaccinated are being forced to mask back up. This is because we have now learned that the new and deadly Delta variant can still be carried and transmitted by the immunized.

The most popular strategy adopted by various levels of government in Canada has been to deploy a combination of information and rewards to encourage vaccination. This has worked well so far. In fact, as of this week Canada’s vaccination rate is the highest among G7 countries.
But this carrot approach appears to be reaching its limit. Our daily vaccination rate is dropping off a cliff. We are now administering 1/3 the number of doses per day compared to a month ago. Those who remain unvaccinated will not be lured into line. We need a stick.
Who are these people? The University of Sydney conducted a study of the unvaccinated in Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the U.S. It found that, in comparison to the population at large, these people tended to have “less agreeable personalities”, be less cooperative with others, more selfish, and more extroverted. (In the vernacular, the term is “assholes”.)

Adding to this mix we also have the gullible, people who believe Anthony Fauci created the pandemic, or that Bill Gates is putting tracking chips in the vaccines. And, there are of course the misled. It is not a coincidence that Fox News viewers are far less likely to believe the vaccine works, according to a recent Axios/Ipsos poll.
Facts, patiently explained in infographics and with simpler and simpler soundbites, do not reach these people. And if they do, they are drowned out by the cynical clamouring of conservative media. Worse yet, it is a well-documented psychological irony that people who hold an unpopular opinion will only dig in further when presented with evidence to the contrary.
And bribes won’t work either. Officials in Ohio tried to lure people to vaccination centers with lottery prizes and college scholarships. But researchers from the Boston University School of Medicine found rates actually declined. A survey released by the Kaiser Family Foundation found in June showed that among the unvaccinated, only 9 per cent would consider getting the jab when offered $20. Even $100 would only sway 14 per cent.
However, that same survey revealed that the holdouts are far more motivated if they were denied access to large family gatherings (40 per cent), or flights (41 per cent). For these people threats work far better than bribes and patient reassurance. Here lies the solution to finally bringing this pandemic to an end.
To begin with, now that the vast majority of Canadians are vaccinated, we should close the airport gates to those who aren’t. If you want to fly, you need a vaccine. A form of this already exists in some places—if you want to board a flight to northern Manitoba, for example. The same rules should be applied to trains, concerts, even restaurants. We could even go so far as to impose it as a requirement for interprovincial travel.
This approach is already working in Europe. When French President Emmanuel Macron announced vaccine passes would be required to enter restaurants, hospitals, shopping centers or to take a train, 2.2 million new appointments were booked within the following 48 hours. In Italy, 5 hour long lines formed immediately after similar restrictions were announced.
This might require some form of standardized certification, beyond the print-outs most of us have now. All that would require is a visit to a vaccination centre, a doctor, or possibly even city hall where you could show some ID and your proof of vaccination, and then be given something similar to a temporary driver’s license. There would be no need for a picture, just your name and birthdate on some difficult to replicate paper stock. (This, like so many things with this pandemic, should have been something our public health officials had anticipated and prepared for months ago.)
Of course, the more easily confused among us will cry that this is a “vaccine passport”. Well, so is the membership card you use to get into your gym, the driver’s license you need to get behind a wheel and the health card you need to show your doctor.
Others have warned this will create a segregated country. Randy Hillier, an Ontario politician infamous for being even too much for Doug Ford’s conservatives, claims that withholding access to the unvaccinated is akin to Nazi policies and “one step removed from extermination.” I could point out that everything in our society already contains element of segregation (No shoes, no shirt, no service), but there is simply no point in trying to reason with idiots or frauds who might believe this nonsense, and I won’t try here.
We need to begin treating the vaccine holdouts as the fools they are. It is not fair that reasonable and responsible Canadians should pay the price for their deadly selfishness. No more soothing tones and patience. Time for the stick.

Aug 13, 2021

COVID-19: Expect more vaccine mandates and non-vaccinated restrictions: experts​

"A few months ago, I think the calculus was different and provincial and federal governments were more reluctant to use any type of mandatory measures. Now, things have changed ... the numbers have changed." — Simon Fraser University lecturer Robert Adamson

Author of the article:
Gordon Hoekstra
Publishing date:
As the highly contagious Delta variant skyrockets, vaccine mandates and restrictions on the unvaccinated are increasing. On Thursday, the B.C. government announced it was mandating vaccines for health care workers and others in long-term care homes. On Friday, the Canadian government announced that vaccines will be mandatory for federal employees, which would include those in the RCMP and military.
As the highly contagious Delta variant skyrockets, vaccine mandates and restrictions on the unvaccinated are increasing. On Thursday, the B.C. government announced it was mandating vaccines for health care workers and others in long-term care homes. On Friday, the Canadian government announced that vaccines will be mandatory for federal employees, which would include those in the RCMP and military. PHOTO BY NICK PROCAYLO /PNG

Article content​

On Thursday, the B.C. government announced it was mandating vaccines for health-care workers and others in long-term care homes.

On Friday, the Canadian government announced that vaccines will be mandatory for federal employees, which would include those in the RCMP and military.

The federal government said it expects employers in federally regulated industries to do the same.

Air travellers and passengers on interprovincial trains will also have to be vaccinated.

Across the border, in the United States, vaccine mandates are spreading quickly.

For example, U.S. federal agencies are requiring workers to be vaccinated and the City of San Francisco is barring those who are unvaccinated from indoor dining, bars, nightclubs, gyms, large concerts, theatres and other events held inside.

Well, Scott Gilmore of Macleans Magazine is either an absolute fool or is simply a liar. A convoluted combination of both is most likely, if one examines the psychology of Scott Gilmore and the many like him. -It takes a deliberate choice and then special effort to ignore objective reality with such fortitude and to then de-legitimize his opponents:

"There is an inevitable moment, familiar to all parents and babysitters, when you realize that reasoning with a toddler will only get you so far. Soothing tones and patience may work for a while, but eventually the child once again picks up their bowl, looks you straight in the eye, and slowly pours their cereal onto the floor.

How far gone does one need to be to believe that people who don't want to be treated like abused children are "toddlers". The irony is twisted.

And what does his opposition stand against? Do they wish to force Scott Gilmore to do anything against his will? No! All they want is to not jump when commanded by lunatics. To be left alone.

They oppose his demand that they reconfigure their lives around a collective dark fantasy, wherein to play along correctly, they must subject themselves to mad science, to drug pushers. That infuriates him! How dare others exercise free will when the thought of it vexes him? How dare they question the authorities?

The nerve! How he hates them!

Except in Scott Gilmore's dark fantasy, their refusal to play along represents an existential danger to himself.

Not even one, Scott? Not even one??

It is beyond his comprehension!

Just as we began to think the COVID pandemic was coming to an end, a fourth wave has arrived, due almost entirely to the unvaccinated."

Scott. Listen, buddy. Stop fuming for a moment:

That is a lie. A big one. A whopper, really. A staggering torment of the truth. Do you want to know how? Would you like to understand the details of just how far off base that claim is? Do you want to experience an infusion of knowledge?

Of course not. You're too far gone. You're in the cult.

In the mind of the liar, in this particular delusional fantasy, to refute that lie, to even question that lie threatens to destabilize the vital underpinnings of the fantasy. As such, a person will be shouted down, attacked, forcibly ignored. Silenced. In this particular case, one notes that there is no comment section beneath Scott's opinion piece.

Macleans Magazine, scion of Canadian official culture, shows its true colors.

Indeed. Typical bitter introvert talk. But as is common with this type of author, Scott has an important editorial job, so I don't really know what he's got to complain about. Hasn't he won the Game of Life against the oppressive self-confident and the strong-willed people? -Call people assholes if you will, but while STS behavior is the common baseline of this reality, I don't think those opposed to being drugged are the ones being classically selfish in this equation. Unless Scott equates Self-Preservation and choosing to reject cheap lies in favor of higher quality information, with "selfishness".

Facts, patiently explained in infographics and with simpler and simpler soundbites, do not reach these people.

Jesus. Can Scott even hear himself? Does it not occur to him that the problem is that the people he objects to don't respond to children's book versions of "truth"? -That in fact they respond to complex insight? They have no use for "simpler and simpler soundbites." Has he not noticed that such people instead seek out and tune into hours of thoughtful discussion? -They want to hear serious medical professionals share and explain what they know, at the level they know it? -They know that Truth cannot be apprehended through infantile cartoons. He has not considered the notion that he, Scott Gilmore, is the one who responded well to logically anemic propaganda, that his grown up clothes and job title are just props in an act of responsible adulthood which do not fully disguise the fact that he is the simpleton in this arrangement? -That those objecting to the government dictates are in fact the adults?

It would be nice if there were a comment section so that the public might respond to his views.

But that would be an act of taking adult responsibility, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Aug 13, 2021

Author of the article:
Gordon Hoekstra
Publishing date:

Article content​

I hate these people so much.

US State Medical Boards Threaten to Revoke Licenses From Doctors Who Question Covid-19 Vaccines​

The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has stated that doctors who spread “misinformation” or “disinformation” about the Covid-19 vaccines could be suspended or have their licenses taken away.

According to the FSMB, due “to a dramatic increase in the dissemination of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and disinformation by physicians and other health care professionals on social media platforms, online and in the media, the FSMB, a national nonprofit representing medical boards that license and discipline allopathic and osteopathic physicians, released the following statement:

[...]

Source

Something relatively similar occured in France as well on last month.

From French Sott article and with all translations with Deepl, here we go.

Haro on doctors not aligned with the globalists' totalitarian agenda implanted in France by its PR man Macron!

Summary:
Ordinance No. 2021-961 of 19 July 2021 on the periodic certification of certain health professionals reveals the State's stranglehold on a corporation that until then had enjoyed independence in the exercise of their art, with regard to interference by the political authorities. However, this era of freedom is now over, as the High Authority for Health will have to share its prerogatives with the Executive, as regards the steering of its actions to monitor, supervise and update the levels of competence and quality of salaried professionals, but above all of liberal medicine (Article L. 4022-3).

Note the Sott's Comment:

On 19 July, therefore, the Council of Ministers, no doubt dissatisfied with a Council of the Order of Physicians that did not strike hard enough to bring Raoult and other Perronne and Fouché into line with the New World Order, created a new body with the power to evaluate each doctor at any time in his career, and thus prevent him from practising if he does not align his words and deeds with those of the Globalists' Totalitarian Agenda's salesman, the current President of the Republic Emmanuel Macron, who only listens to the individuals who have placed him there to carry out their Plan designed to take all power and ensure total control by destroying everything in their path. What is important to understand here is that the French state no longer exists. It is in the hands of corporations that intend to control with an iron fist in a lacerating velvet glove.

What we also need to understand is that the will of these globalists eager for totalitarianism is to establish a medicine based on artificial intelligence. It is the growing number of mobile health applications that will replace visits to the doctor, which will be one of the aspects of the absolute control of the Powers That Be over the various aspects of your health... and your life.

"It is only retired doctors who can speak the truth and not submit."
~ Dr Dominique Schwander

The public hospital is put to death, long live artificial intelligence!

The authority and/or political power referred to in the article is not that of a State, but that of a Supra-State that globalised totalitarianism calls for.

Excerpt:

[...]
In a collectivist world where corruption is the law, money and power are the two breasts of this dominant oligarchy. These collaborators of the omnipotence of the Elysée Palace, the High Authority for Health and the National Certification Council, like two gendarmes, will henceforth be the ear and voice of the executive in order to better control the Medical Council. This private law institution will henceforth have to comply with the State's inquisitorial policy by denouncing, sanctioning and even dismissing doctors who refuse to enforce the vaccination obligation for their patients and themselves, or by rewarding good students who know how to prick without counting the cost.

Decree No. 2021-964 of 20 July 2021 bears the visible trace of this paradigm shift, the entire profession of which is indelibly linked to the Hippocratic oath. Here we come close to the syndrome of the fascist salute of the Axis forces after the attack of 20 July 1944 at the Wolfsschanze HQ in Nazi Germany, to express a forced adherence of health professionals to another ideology: political rallying. This is how "the collective incentive bonus linked to the quality of the service provided" became "the collective commitment bonus". In other words, it is no longer a question of incentive linked to the quality of service or a production objective, but of a mental incentive, which strikes with the heel while resounding at goose pace, to blindly obey the political directives of the oligarchic authority lying in ambush in the corridors of hospitals. Inquisitorial denunciation is therefore not far off, but it will now be fed by denigration, rumours and threats. Gone are the quality of care and the independence of the practitioners of one of the noblest professions!

We enter now in very dark ages.

Well, Scott Gilmore of Macleans Magazine is either an absolute fool or is simply a liar. A convoluted combination of both is most likely, if one examines the psychology of Scott Gilmore and the many like him. -It takes a deliberate choice and then special effort to ignore objective reality with such fortitude and to then de-legitimize his opponents:

How far gone does one need to be to believe that people who don't want to be treated like abused children are "toddlers". The irony is twisted.

And what does his opposition stand against? Do they wish to force Scott Gilmore to do anything against his will? No! All they want is to not jump when commanded by lunatics. To be left alone.

They oppose his demand that they reconfigure their lives around a collective dark fantasy, wherein to play along correctly, they must subject themselves to mad science, to drug pushers. That infuriates him! How dare others exercise free will when the thought of it vexes him? How dare they question the authorities?

The nerve! How he hates them!

Except in Scott Gilmore's dark fantasy, their refusal to play along represents an existential danger to himself.

Not even one, Scott? Not even one??

It is beyond his comprehension!

Scott. Listen, buddy. Stop fuming for a moment:

That is a lie. A big one. A whopper, really. A staggering torment of the truth. Do you want to know how? Would you like to understand the details of just how far off base that claim is? Do you want to experience an infusion of knowledge?

Of course not. You're too far gone. You're in the cult.

In the mind of the liar, in this particular delusional fantasy, to refute that lie, to even question that lie threatens to destabilize the vital underpinnings of the fantasy. As such, a person will be shouted down, attacked, forcibly ignored. Silenced. In this particular case, one notes that there is no comment section beneath Scott's opinion piece.

Macleans Magazine, scion of Canadian official culture, shows its true colors.

Indeed. Typical bitter introvert talk. But as is common with this type of author, Scott has an important editorial job, so I don't really know what he's got to complain about. Hasn't he won the Game of Life against the oppressive self-confident and the strong-willed people? -Call people assholes if you will, but while STS behavior is the common baseline of this reality, I don't think those opposed to being drugged are the ones being classically selfish in this equation. Unless Scott equates Self-Preservation and choosing to reject cheap lies in favor of higher quality information, with "selfishness".

Jesus. Can Scott even hear himself? Does it not occur to him that the problem is that the people he objects to don't respond to children's book versions of "truth"? -That in fact they respond to complex insight? They have no use for "simpler and simpler soundbites." Has he not noticed that such people instead seek out and tune into hours of thoughtful discussion? -They want to hear serious medical professionals share and explain what they know, at the level they know it? -They know that Truth cannot be apprehended through infantile cartoons. He has not considered the notion that he, Scott Gilmore, is the one who responded well to logically anemic propaganda, that his grown up clothes and job title are just props in an act of responsible adulthood which do not fully disguise the fact that he is the simpleton in this arrangement? -That those objecting to the government dictates are in fact the adults?

It would be nice if there were a comment section so that the public might respond to his views.

But that would be an act of taking adult responsibility, wouldn't it?
As I've wrote in my previous post the authorities and their followers like the author of the above article are enjoying in bending down to their will the plebs so who's resisting is being seen like annoying garbage that should be treated and dealt as such by everyone. We are talking here about sick and despicable individuals who aren't going to stop in bending down everybody unless something won't intervene in the meantime.

‘World has gone Covid-mad’: Afghans fleeing Taliban need negative PCR test to board now-suspended commercial flights out of Kabul
UNVERIFIED VIDEO: Afghans reportedly plunge to their deaths after trying to cling to US military plane taking off from KabulUNVERIFIED VIDEO: Afghans reportedly plunge to their deaths after trying to cling to US military plane taking off from Kabul
Soon after the Taliban seized the Afghan capital on Sunday, hundreds of civilians began to pour into Kabul’s international airport in hopes of being airlifted to safety. But by Monday morning, commercial airlines had halted operations in the Afghan capital due to gunfire around the air hub – caused at least in part by US soldiers firing warning shots at civilians gathering on the tarmac.
But the suspension of regular outbound flights is just one of several hurdles facing Afghans seeking a one-way ticket out of the country: airlines operating in the Afghan capital ask for passengers to provide a negative coronavirus test.
The arguably ill-timed flight requirement was spotted at the end of an Atlantic article chronicling the frustrating story of an Afghan interpreter, Khan, and his family as they try to secure safe passage out of the country.
“Today, Sunday, the Taliban are in Kabul… The neighborhood where Khan was renting a room has become dangerous, and he and his family have fled, walking six miles to another hiding place. He needs to find a facility that will administer the Covid-19 tests required by the airlines. He needs to get his family to the airport. He needs two more days,” reads the last paragraph of the article.
Turkish Airlines and Emirates, two large carriers that operate in Kabul, require negative PCR tests for passengers above a certain age.
The detail caught the eye of Spencer Klavan, an associate editor at the Claremont Institute, who expressed considerable disapproval with the airline policy.
"The world had gone mad"... Agreed 100%...had been reading it here and there but, such statement, had already fallen far too short of what is required under the state of the world circumstances...

I'm surprised she's saying this, @Yupo. There are almost no people without masks even on the streets whenever I go to the city lately. There were a few more maskless people when they were lifting restrictions (a few weeks ago?) but still there were mostly people wearing masks, and I marveled at that. I wonder where in the city she's referring to. I'm usually uptown, east and west, and in Chelsea, below mid-town. Almost EVERYONE is wearing a mask.

I dare to wear no mask in the subway even though they are required. It's time to "resist." Your daughter would really revile me!
Upper west side. Columbia University area.

Thank you! I'll keep updating as the situation unfolds. This whole mandatory vaccine situation came out of nowhere. I never thought I'd be on eye of the storm... Knowledge does indeed protect! I saw how a lot of my conservative coworkers just caved when confronted and got the jab. I'm in texas, that's the sad part.
I think I understated how inspirational your story is. Please do keep us updated on how you navigate the situation and what the outcome will be. Many will no doubt face a similar situation soon enough if they haven't already. I don't think you standing up for yourself should be understated in terms of the signal it sends out to others and how truly inspirational and courageous it is. Sometimes we need to see how quickly some give up to truly appreciate those who take a different path.

Please let us know how it goes so that we may learn from your experience. Praying for you 🙏

Back
Top Bottom