??? If this isn't hyperbole the pic below might just be Macron's best case scenario, he deserves much less.

A Message From France
View attachment 48309

NOTE:

Found this reply in the comments section below the article.

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers.

That is not true. I am in France and you don't need to show anything to go to the supermarket. Also, the law was only passed on the 5th and came into effect on the 9th.

This entire article is a copy pasta of a rumour that was posted on 4Chan in July.

Example:

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

This was taken from a video with a trucker on Facebook - another unconfirmed rumour. I hope it happens but it's completely unsubstantiated.

Yesterday I learned that blocking non-vaccinated peeps from shopping or entering supermarkets for food will become mandatory here from 20th August. 🥵
This is absurd. Is it possible for you to order food using the internet? For example, in Poland I can use some fancy app from Kaufland or Selgros, choose what I need to buy, and later pick up the whole order at the store's warehouse. I'm wondering, how long it would take for a new market to emerge? Taking over a large group of discriminated customers might be extremely lucrative. I know that a lot of teachers in my country, that were jabbed using Astra Zeneca vaccine went only for one dose because of side effects - so no Green Passes for them.

NOTE:

Found this reply in the comments section below the article.

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers.

That is not true. I am in France and you don't need to show anything to go to the supermarket. Also, the law was only passed on the 5th and came into effect on the 9th.

This entire article is a copy pasta of a rumour that was posted on 4Chan in July.

Example:

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

This was taken from a video with a trucker on Facebook - another unconfirmed rumour. I hope it happens but it's completely unsubstantiated.
That's the current problem, who to believe from a distance.

After 2001 it just went ballistic. This control costs, hence someone is making profits on it. That is the synergy that I see driving this. Not safety, but PROFIT. Another clever scam to milk the taxpayer.
One of those someones was former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff:

As I documented in my book The Five Unanswered Questions About 9/11, airport security has always been compromised by corporate interests. When it comes to high-tech screening methods, the TSA has a dismal record of enriching private corporations with failed technologies, and there are signs that the latest miracle device may just bring more of the same.
[...]
Yet the rush toward full-body scans already seems unstoppable. They were mandated today as part of the “enhanced” screening for travelers from selected countries, and hundreds of the machines are already on order, at a cost of about $150,000 apiece. Within days of the bombing attempt, Reuters was reporting that the “greater U.S. government shift toward using the high-tech devices could create a boom for makers of security imaging products, and it has already created a speculative spike in share prices in some companies.”

Which brings us to the money shot. The body scanner is sure to get a go-ahead because of the illustrious personages hawking them. Chief among them is former DHS secretary Michael Chertoff, who now heads the Chertoff Group, which represents one of the leading manufacturers of whole-body-imaging machines, Rapiscan Systems. For days after the attack, Chertoff made the rounds on the media promoting the scanners, calling the bombing attempt “a very vivid lesson in the value of that machinery”—all without disclosing his relationship to Rapiscan. According to the Washington Post:
Chertoff’s advocacy for the technology dates back to his time in the Bush administration. In 2005, Homeland Security ordered the government’s first batch of the scanners—five from California-based Rapiscan Systems.

Today, 40 body scanners are in use at 19 U.S. airports. The number is expected to skyrocket at least in part because of the Christmas Day incident. The Transportation Security Administration this week said it will order 300 more machines.

In the summer, TSA purchased 150 machines from Rapiscan with $25 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds.
The Washington Examiner last week ran down an entire list of all the former Washington politicians and staff members who are now part of what it calls the “full-body scanner lobby”: Continue reading . . .

It's beyond sickening the graft, corruption, and greed that was enabled and ongoing by the fake War on Terror. Now that the US has fallen into the graveyard of Empires - not that there was ever any intent to "win" other than as a ploy to transfer trillions from taxpayers to the racketeers while also culling our fighting men via PTSD/loss of limbs/suicide/death [85% of whom were white btw] - I wonder if this horrible fiasco is finally denting the trance-fixed minds of the populace.

Biden Desperate as Vax Narrative Falls Apart - Clif High show

More from Clif High:

Biden Desperate as Vax Narrative Falls Apart-Clif High
This is a super-awesome video - which will continually keep your interest, especially if your are in the Consortium Research Group Project.
I just finished listening to this. Adheres closely to the evil Anti-Vaxxer Disinformation-12 Conspiracy Theorist Agenda packages that are circulating the net and poisoning the minds of the pure patriotic people - who are Targeted by MSM Vaxx Mandates - AKA
'The People' divided into two camps demarcated more and more by the day:
1. the 2x-3x-4x-∞ Vaxxed and the
2. filthy selfish unclean Granma-killer Unvaxxed =>, soon to be declared Covid Bioterrorists™.

After the Fable-uous Q-movement, meet its V2.0 reincarnation, called:

Why Devolution is quickly becoming the future of the QAnon movement

Well, devolutionists are at least trying to get closer to reality, what is happening around the world, they try to describe approximately the same, say the same topics that have been introduced to us by the Disinformation-12, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

This show touches:
+ Covid,
+ Vaxx-Fallout,
+ chaos soon everywhere.
+ food shortages
+ the Devolution ~ "Trust-The-Plan" v2.0.
+ Advice: Peacefully disappear from the street as much as you can, avoid chaotic mobs. Especially as we move into autumn, which is projected to be increasingly chaotic.

My notes from the show:

Deep State Cabal adheres to its Satanic Calendar dates, so they plan:
  • 11 Sep 2021 FDA Approval of Cov-19 Jab
  • 1 Oct 2021 USA-wide mandate of Cov-19 Jab
But to above target dates there is a legal push-back from all the ongoing investigations & trial procedures. These are looking to prevent the above satanic calendar target dates to be achieved, according to Clif High.

His old projection (datasets-mining from 1997) shows 1,24 billion deaths from an unclear disease in 2022.

Very serious problems with intellectual acuity in high-precision-requirement professions.

For example my childhood friend became a train-traffic coordinator at our local station. He needs to pass frequent examinations held by Hungarian Railways, which he always said is a very hard exam. He showed me the thick rules-book he needs to learn by rote.
Now, consider the 2x Vaxxed. +further brain-damaging Boosters soon: How will all those professionals succeed at such frequent 'Readiness-Maintenance-Knowledge-Update' exams, after they had been jabbed by the Mind Killing Clot-19 Shot and therefore inevitably their optical blood image looks broken / smashed under the microscope and their organ tissues damaged, including their brain damage?

Clif points out Drive-By delays: because of the Vaxxed clerks are already struggling with basic tasks in their normal jobs: punching buttons at the counter, answering questions, means they have a Delay™ to all these actions of theirs now..
Clif emphasizes response times of the Vaxxed appears to be increasing palpably.

Think of the concentration, alertness and response-time needed in thick street traffic:
Vaxxed motorists & truck & bus, etc.. drivers on the streets? Should we fear our lives now, additional poisoning-ruination effects of the Jabs?

Clif asserts Trump moved and acted according To The Plan. Pence is a hero too, since he had to take the negative back-lash. We don't know what was going on Behind The Curtains.
Since the Consortium Research Group Project, I have become curious too about some of these hidden events. Reading the News acquired a new level of awareness.

For example not long ago there was a curious news piece:
Arizona lawmaker resigns after arrest in child sex abuse case
The resignation comes after the Phoenix Democrat was booked Thursday on multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor and other charges.
Does this mean he decided to go against the Deep State Agenda and had to be removed? As described in the books in the Consortium Research Group Project?

Last edited:
~Clif appears to be very sharp and on-point using high level English with an astonishingly acute mind. Its as if intellectually he is on an another level, compared to the mind / thinking processes / acuteness of Greg Hunter, who interviews him...
Weird.
Almost exactly the same played out, regards that other Q-bloke with glasses, who appeared to be also intellectually quite sharp and well informed, promising Trust-The-Plan Trump-Takes-Back-TheCapitol news by "Next Week". Of which promise of course nothing materialized.
So Clif looks like a level higher than the "Q-bloke with glasses" (on Rumble/BitChute (IIRC)). We'll see.
I liked Clif's video about the history of the word 'Sabotage'. It felt he as if he was a history professor speaking.

That's definitely the hammer falling!

I've been increasingly focused on this question, puzzling over what to do when it happens here.

So.., you have five days before access is cut off. Thankfully in your case, you have some supplies set aside. But it might be wise to approach and talk to the managers of your local grocery outlets in person. You might find a sympathetic ear. You can explain the need to set up some kind of alternative distribution system which allows you and others in your position to not suffer while staying "legal" as it were. This goes doubly for your retailer, who presumably is going to be where the state applies pressure. If they can see that you are looking out for their best interests in earnest as well, they may be willing to work with you.

There are already curb-side delivery systems around here. I would imagine similar things exist in your region. It sounds like those are going to become hot spots of activity and that the grocery retail managers are going to find themselves flatfooted if they don't redirect some resources to cover that end of the market.

Please let us know how you manage. There are many of us, (me included), who are likely going to be watching very carefully how you proceed in order to learn ourselves!

(And.., stay strong and know you are important and valued.)
Thanks for your advice and considerations Woodsman. I will keep everyone updated here. No curb-side deliveries here atm. This is only a small population of approx 600, ooo in North Cyprus and most peeps are quite dispersed around the island so not making it very viable I suppose. Only 3 major cities of about 100k max peeps. Plus no vax peeps would be max 5% as they enjoy following the 'rules' (funny I typed fules at first :-)). So 3000 at most is not worth it. No farmers markets except the weekly State markets in two cities.

I will defo try to speak to the retailers as everything is worth trying. At least they sell chickens at the state market so I am reading up on how to prepare and look after some, which requires heating and cooling gadgets evidently. Another friend had advised buying dried veg like lentils and growing them instead of searching for seeds. I am lucky as I have a small raised bed garden unlike many, as well as a small derelict stone roofless annex I intended to convert for storage and 50% hens (unless I need a donkey lol - and best manure lol).

So glad dad urgently warned me to move back to our village asap before the lockdown as none of these options would be available and the retailers there not so inclined to consider helping out.

Being an island most things are imported despite there being enough land for everyone if it was cultivated. Cyprus used to be the wealthiest place in the world for resources! Prices have doubled over the last 2 years yet the farmers are struggling to get even on milk etc.

Update:
On the last episode the jab became mandatory at my job.

When they made this thing mandatory, they called every employee, one by one. To find out their vax status (illegal as far as I know here in the US)
I asked when was the deadline to get the vax, and the response was "you have to get it tomorrow" (this was on a Thursday, last day of the week for me)

I came back on Monday and went straight to HR. I tried to apply for a religious exemption but was told that the person handling exemptions was out for a few days.
As soon as I walked into my department, I was pulled into the office and asked if I got the jab. I told them I was working something with HR
Then a different supervisor came up to me and asked (kind of aggressively) if I got the jab over the weekend. I told them the same thing (I'm working with HR but the person handling this is out for a few days)
He said don't worry they'll contact you
All of this happened on a Monday, by Thursday (end of the week for me) I still had not been contacted by HR so I had to stop by like 3 or 4 times before I was able to talk to the person handling the exemptions.
He gave me a form and told me to bring it back on Monday (this coming Monday)
Today (Sunday) I went in like normal and was told; I had to go home because they didn't want any unvaxxed people on property all week. Apparently some big wigs from the company are coming in this week.
They said I'll be getting paid to stay home. 😁
However they said this in front of like 4 other people ( illegal once again, because where is my privacy) (I also saw a supervisor asking an employee for a picture of their vax card, said supervisor is not part of HR and it's illegal to ask for medical records as far as I know)
One of the girls said in the sweetest voice, 'I can help you make an appointment for the vaccine" . I politely declined (she was just trying to help, and doesn't know what's going on)

The plot thickens: I haven't turned in my exemption paper work, and I'm not allowed in the property all week. 🥲

Update:
On the last episode the jab became mandatory at my job.

When they made this thing mandatory, they called every employee, one by one. To find out their vax status (illegal as far as I know here in the US)
I asked when was the deadline to get the vax, and the response was "you have to get it tomorrow" (this was on a Thursday, last day of the week for me)

Well played.

When this day will come for me (I hope not), I will say I don't give in to blackmail. No remorse to make them guilt.

We're living in an inverted reality now. Your story is inspirational, I hope you come out on top!
Thank you! I'll keep updating as the situation unfolds. This whole mandatory vaccine situation came out of nowhere. I never thought I'd be on eye of the storm... Knowledge does indeed protect! I saw how a lot of my conservative coworkers just caved when confronted and got the jab. I'm in texas, that's the sad part.

Last edited:
Not to worry, MODERNA is working on a solution,
This past week up in Canada, Ottawa gave the nod to Moderna (with an undisclosed amount out 2.2 billion pledged to life science) to build a vaccine plant - where to be build, not sure.

Minister (the political kind) Francois Philippe Champagne, who is acting on behalf of his boss, Justin, who in tern is acting on behalf of his boss(s)..., lets the public know where their hard earned tax money will be going:

The company has signed a memorandum of understanding with the federal government that will result in Canada becoming the home of Moderna's first foreign operation. It's not clear yet how much money Canada has offered to Moderna for the project.

"I believe that this technology can allow Canada to be ready for the next virus," Bancel said at an announcement in Montreal.

"Whether it's a small outbreak, or a big pandemic, like the one we just saw — God forbid — Canada will be ready. We'll be ready on Canadian soil to make, in a matter of months, a new vaccine for a new emerging virus to protect the Canadian population."

From FiercePharma:

The company is angling to supply upward of 1 billion shots by the end of this year and 3 billion by the end of 2022. And with more vaccines comes more sales: {rather a 101 statement} The company’s outstanding 2021 orders are now worth about $20 billion.

The company has promised to deliver 44 million doses of its pandemic jab to Canada, which recently announced it now has enough vaccine supply on hand to cover all of its eligible citizens.

Oh, goodie, how lucky for Canadians. :rolleyes:

Edit: forgot the a the Canada 'da'

I didn't realize exactly how bad things were in Australia right now, but listening to these testimonials was helpful in understanding what is happening there. And everywhere to one degree or other, but it really got to me to hear one person begging Americans for help. I don't know how much help we can be under the circumstances other than to just stay strong ourselves. They seem near to the breaking point.

Back
Top Bottom