I have previously advised my sister and her family to be on alert for a possible struggle developing in Texas and to have a plan B at the ready. If it does ramp up l also advise them not to waste precious time in believing things will cool down, get out now. This could be the beginning, who knows anything for sure anymore.

Pentagon Orders Texas Contractors to Mandate Vaccines for Employees, Despite Governor’s Ban

Silly question but how can you be sick 3 times with the flu in the same year?
When I worked in the European ski centers during the early to mid 90's I'd pick up 2 or 3 respiratory bugs each season. Usually one heavy and 2 mild per season. Mind you my lifestyle wasn't the best, there was a lot of partying so no doubt that contributed to the infections. Upon return to Australia I didn't get infected for some time until my son began bringing them back from kindergarten etc. Since taking my brother's supplement regime I haven't had a sniffle for two years despite regular exposure to the infected.

"The reality is that the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated."

US Treasury deputy sec warns unvaxxed Americans that shortages will continue until EVERYONE is jabbed

Well, I didn't find any information about graphene oxide in the patent, nor the frequencies used. 2.4GHz is one of the bands used by WiFi, so it might not be very useful for tracking someone in practice.

Its a conceptual patent which is independent of an actual implementation. One could it a "meta patent". Thats why you find the word "embodiment" regulary used throughout the patent. Bluetooth is mentioned as tech example implementation/embodiment on page 28.

screeny.png

Moreover, I couldn't link any of the inventors directly to the Pfizer. But yeah, in the context of how risky the clothshots are,

The blood clotting is, most probably a side-effect of injecting nano-tech they dont care about. I dont see why "they" would link a patent like this to any of the pharma companies currently producing "vaccines".

"system and methods for anonymously selecting subjects for treatment against an infectious disease caused by a pathogen" seems to be like taken from dysthropic movie. Sick minds

The "medical aspects", if we want to call it like this, is just part of what this system is able to do and only a cover. The patent basicly describes a complete control system based on automatic rating and "social control". This is not only about being able to drug you any time you like. They could also switch off your ability to pay for example or create an warrant without human intervention. What one can do with such a system is only limited by the fantasy of this "sick minds.

With nano-tech inside you they could also place a camera in your eye and mic in your ears and get all your sonsory data. Even remote take over of your body is possible. (See the video: The possession experiment posted by me in this thread)

I get the feeling that if you manage to navigate increasingly totalitarian systems just to feed and shelter yourself, (grocery stores requiring a passports? How evil!), eventually it'll come down to frozen bank accounts and apartment buildings requiring residents be vaxxed.

And when you find yourself living in a little colony on a private plot of land, self-sustaining, how long until the bastards come in with armored vehicles to burn down your 'compound' and shuttle everybody off to the camps?

When I picture it in my mind's eye, the most egregious part of that crime is knowing that many in the vaxxed population will believe the media lies about it being for the greater good.

I'm torn between wanting the comets to fall before it gets to that point, and wanting to see the ugly story unfold out of morbid curiosity. It seems a shame to miss the 'final solution' after such a long, tortuous build up.

Hi fellow human inmates :)

it seems Pfizer admitted that Ivermectin can completely block their gene-therapies as well as all the others!
At least thats what the wording "Protease Inhibitor" and "Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase and protease" suggests to me. No wonder they are shitting their pants. A trillion dollar, planetary gene-therapy assault threatend by a cheapo 1 USD drug they cant surpress.

View attachment 49962

If true, it means that Ivermectin can basicly shut down all virus replication. Not only "Sars-Cov-2". No wonder they did took it completely from the european market a couple of years back.

Interesting. I wonder about it, though. There's nothing in the image you posted to suggest that Ivermectin is effective against the jab. It is effective against the virus. But the jab and the virus are different creatures.

In the future, it would be great if you can post the link to the article, and not just an image of its title page.

Anyways, Luc Montagnier claims
"the SARS-CoV-2 virus came from a lab, and is the result of an attempt to manufacture a vaccine against the AIDS virus.

In an interview given to French CNews channel and during a podcast by Pourquoi Docteur, professor Montagnier, who co-discovered HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), claimed the presence of elements of HIV in the genome of the coronavirus and even elements of the "germ of malaria" are highly suspect, according to a report in Asia Times."

So then I came across this paper:

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Highlights:

Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro.

A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture.

Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing.

Ivermectin is widely available, due to its inclusion on the WHO model list of essential medicines.

1. Introduction​

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent (Gonzalez Canga et al., 2008) that in recent years we, along with other groups, have shown to have anti-viral activity against a broad range of viruses (Gotz et al., 2016; Lundberg et al., 2013; Tay et al., 2013; Wagstaff et al., 2012) in vitro. Originally identified as an inhibitor of interaction between the human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1) integrase protein (IN) and the importin (IMP) α/β1 heterodimer responsible for IN nuclear import (Wagstaff et al., 2011), Ivermectin has since been confirmed to inhibit IN nuclear import and HIV-1 replication (Wagstaff et al., 2012). Other actions of ivermectin have been reported (Mastrangelo et al., 2012), but ivermectin has been shown to inhibit nuclear import of host (eg. (Kosyna et al., 2015; van der Watt et al., 2016)) and viral proteins, including simian virus SV40 large tumour antigen (T-ag) and dengue virus (DENV) non-structural protein 5 (Wagstaff et al., 2012, Wagstaff et al., 2011). Importantly, it has been demonstrated to limit infection by RNA viruses such as DENV 1-4 (Tay et al., 2013), West Nile Virus (Yang et al., 2020), Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV) (Lundberg et al., 2013) and influenza (Gotz et al., 2016), with this broad spectrum activity believed to be due to the reliance by many different RNA viruses on IMPα/β1 during infection (Caly et al., 2012; Jans et al., 2019). Ivermectin has similarly been shown to be effective against the DNA virus pseudorabies virus (PRV) both in vitro and in vivo, with ivermectin treatment shown to increase survival in PRV-infected mice (Lv et al., 2018). Efficacy was not observed for ivermectin against Zika virus (ZIKV) in mice, but the authors acknowledged that study limitations justified re-evaluation of ivermectin's anti-ZIKV activity (Ketkar et al., 2019). Finally, ivermectin was the focus of a phase III clinical trial in Thailand in 2014–2017, against DENV infection, in which a single daily oral dose was observed to be safe and resulted in a significant reduction in serum levels of viral NS1 protein, but no change in viremia or clinical benefit was observed (see below) (Yamasmith et al., 2018).

So, lacking any biology training at all, what I understand from this is that Sars-cov-2 contains splices of HIV, and Ivermectin was "originally identified as an inhibitor" for the way HIV is imported into our cells. Thus making it quite the proper medicine for covid.

But, it remains to be seen if it is effective for the mRNA shot. Was the jab also designed with HIV splices? I've heard of 4 types of PEG, seen squid-type creates, jagged metal shards and long filaments, heard about self-replicating DARPA hydrogel, parasites, and numerous other horrors. Does anyone have any clear and verified information about the contents or structure of the Pfizer jab? Or, also important, Ivermectin's effectiveness against the jab and its effects?

I can surmise that when the mRNA enters the cell, it may attempt to use the same doorway as the virus - the door that Ivermectin closes. But that's just speculation.

Does anyone have a better resolution screen capture? I cannot figure out the software used to give these examples. Besides Dr. Botha is a PhD (if any?) type doctor, and not an MD. I am not saying that the scientific doctoral streams do not use microscopy as research tools in blood related research, however the Doctor in Philosophy degree even in medical sciences should not be equated directly with patients and blood tests as a basis of high expertise. Even so, having watched the interview on Stew Peters (If my recollection is right), I discarded this evidence on the basis of a twice repeated I do not know What I am looking at, statement which although genuine, no PhD would issue. If anything the PhD drills in how to communicate what you know that you don’t know.
Here is her web site
here is her story from the website
I was 22 years old, I worked as a cabin attendant for an international airline. While on holiday in South Africa, a near fatal car accident changed my life forever. I had a near death experience, where I met God. I woke up in ICU a week later with multiple injuries. Gaping wound in my foot, broken ankle, multiple tibia, fibia fractures. My femur broke through my hip and pelvis. Apart from all the fractures, my diaphragm ruptured, my small intestines pushed up into my lung cavity. My liver tore and was lying on top of my left lung. I broke ribs and my heart shifted. I had severe spleen damage and torn ligaments in my knees. My lungs collapsed and I was on life support. I was covered in bruises from head to toe, so much so that it looked as if my skin was of a different colour. When they took me of morphine the pain was so severe that I couldn't sleep. My liver kept on swelling making it almost impossible to breathe due to the pain from my lungs and liver pushing against each other. My liver would react very badly to the oral pain medication.
I was very embarrassed using a bedpan so I stopped eating which lead to a lot of harm done to my intestines. I couldn't move my arms and they had to do everything for me. I felt violated. Even though I knew they were trying to help. I couldn't have a proper bath or shower because of the traction.
The pain was literally driving me to insanity. It kept me from having much needed sleep. I realized that the only way I was going to get through the next 6 weeks was to take control of my mind. The only part of my body that I still had control over. I noticed that my mind was so fixed on the pain because it was so overwhelmingly strong. I prayed for God to lessen the pain.
“Psalm 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry for help before Him came into His ears.”
He did it almost immediately. I fell asleep for 3 hours and although I woke up still in pain, I clearly knew what to do. I started telling myself to just stay strong and have hope for the next 5 minutes. I would encourage myself, like a spectator cheering on their favourite team or player. I couldn't keep my mind busy with a positive book because I couldn't hold it. I was lying flat on my back as instructed by the doctor. He did not want me to put any more weight on my hip. This made it impossible even to watch TV. I had to make a choice to keep my thoughts and mind positive or give in to the excruciating pain.
It was just me and myself. God taught me that I needed to focus on His voice. It was very faint almost like hearing myself think, but the more I focussed on Him, the more hope I had and so it began...just surviving for the next 5 minutes. At first a minute felt like 10 minutes. Then I started to focus on the quality of what I was thinking about and what I was telling myself. I became aware that every time I started to tell myself that the pain was driving me insane the pain would get worse. When I started to think of all the things I have done, countries I have seen, how blessed I was to have had such a full life that made me feel better. It wasn't that the pain disappeared I just felt like I was could conquer it. I deliberately started to think about what I was grateful for, this seems to be a feeling that improved the pain. For as long as I focused my attention on being grateful, the pain was better. I would thank God for knowing Him. Thank Him that I was on a medical aid which enabled me to be in a good private hospital with good care and doctors. That I could come back and live out a greater cause.
After six weeks, I was released from hospital. I could not walk, because none of my fractures have mended, my body decided to prioritise the urgent so it focused on my injured organs and not on my fractures. I couldn't finish a sentence due to poor lung function. I was weak and in pain, but I have not lost my hope and outlook. I was determined to live out my purpose: to open a wellness center. I had no experience, all I had was a revelation, the revelation was that even though the doctors saved my life, they had not expected me to survive and was focusing on treating my symptoms instead of taking the time to look for causes. I wanted to open a center that was committed to find causes and treat that. I had a vision and that vision kept me from focusing on the diagnosis: I will never be able to bear a child and I might never walk again and If I do I will be cripple, but I had hope and faith.
Romans: 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Ten months after my accident I was still in a wheelchair, but hopeful, faithful and positive. By now I was in rehab for 8 months. I had terrible gut inflammation, swollen and I had a bowel movement once every 3 to 4 weeks and only when I took laxatives and lots of them all at once.
Then the latest x rays showed I had developed arthritis and the solution according to the Orthopedic surgeon was to do a hip replacement. I was 23. I protested it profusely asking him to not consider the surgery but rather to find the cause to prevent the arthritis from just attacking the next weak spot, my leg. He had no answer. I felt defeated, well almost…
I prayed for a solution and the next morning I happened to meet a man that told me about ozone therapy. I had nothing to lose. After seven sessions in the ozone steam cabinet I went for x rays again. To the shock and amazement of the doctor and myself my arthritis was gone and where the fractures was very visible still a weak ago now were fully healed! I healed in all areas of my life. This started my journey.
In my twelve years of practice I have seen many people healed. Some were healed after modern medicine gave up on them. The more people I saw, in the thousands now, the more I realized that illness needs to be approached from multiple angles: First discover the root causes (SCIO and live blood analysis), Body (ozone, nutrition, digestive health), Mind (neuroscience, NLP), Spirit (prayer, worship). I have had the humble privilege of being in the front row seat, witnessing miracles.
hen I held my son in my arms a few short years later, I was truly grateful. All honor to God!

an article on the web from Freedom of Speech web site, about Dr Botha and Riekie Erasmus(a lawyer) and the blood samples

I bolded the live blood analysis as that is what I have done with a live blood analysis practioner. These types of images are familiar to me, although my blood looks a lot better! The technology used was taking images from a microscope and dispaying them on a monitor, where she and I would examine the image of my blood. The resolution of the images in the video is not as good as what one sees when one looks at the monitor in real time, and is probably a video taken of the monitor image, so you are going to lose resolution as it is a copy. Nevertheless the images are quite good.
I can't answer your questions about the PhD, or medical doctor aspect, but she appears to be doing some good work, using SCIO, live blood, ozone, rife technology, etc.

A strange emergence

On the Telegram channel "Vaccine Injuries", I bumped into a video scene from 🇹🇷 Turkey, Ankara, which looks like a doctors press conference (?), in which the speaker reveals images of babies being born, with tail, hair or even 4 legs and 3 arms, single eyed, etc. IF that is true, it is scary...

At the same time, I cannot validate this video, because one of the annoying habits when people post videos on telegram is the lack of more information and references - where are things are coming from ? The when, what, where and who.

So, I just post the link "as it is".

(Screenshots)

_-2021-10-16-at-05.30.55.jpg
_-2021-10-16-at-05.29.51.jpg _-2021-10-16-at-05.30.21.jpg

There is another disturbance lingering
(American Horror Story, Season 10)

Something has been nagging in the back of mind lately. You know that Hollywood has a strong tendency to "show things right into your face" sometimes, while at the same time they have their perverted and subverted as well "humoristic" way of twisting facts and fiction into all kinds of directions. As I watched the latest 10th Season of "American Horror Story", the original story (E01-E06) shifted into something totally different since Episode 07. There, it gets really interesting from a... let's just say, symbolic point of view. At the same time I keep in mind what the C's said about the "vaccines", and creating a new species... with lower FRV

So, since Season S10 started - from Episode 07 "Take me to your leader" - it appears to be a totally new story unfolding compared to the previous episodes. All of the sudden it is about

• the 60s, US government
• Gov's "deal" with aliens
• abductions
• hybrids
• Area 51
• possession
• technology in exchange of secret human experiments done by aliens
• the future iPhone/iPod tech being presented in exchange
• Marylin Monroe & JFK
• fake Apollo Moon landing

Then they switch to the present time, in which the hybrid program has evolved, where it seems to have come to full fruition in creating fully functional hybrid race between man and alien.

I am not saying to take it literally, but one aspect - or rather a distinct feeling which did not leave my mind since, was.... boy; in a way, they just throw it right into our faces.

Of course I am thinking of the strange substances being found in the "vaccines", which in essence are alterations of human DNA. Increasingly more scientists and doctors around the world are now looking into the "vaccines", and discover a lot of stuff which truly doesn't belong in there, nor making any sense from a health perspective. At times the findings are so exotic that they don't even know what to call it.

Now, adding the Turkish video clip to the whole, the alleged finds of babies born with abnormally; with tail, many limbs, one eye, hair on their bodies... AND being connected to the Covid-19 "Vaccines"... makes me start of wondering, what is really going on behind the deepest layers of the Plandemic; from a hyper dimensional perspective...

I felt that from a symbolic point of view, the three aired episodes of "American Horror Story" where really interesting to watch. Many scenes are made in black & white, and the actors are cool, especially Sarah Paulson !

S10 E07 - "Take me to your leader"
S10 E08 - "Inside"
S10 E09 - "Blue Moon"
S10 E10 - "The Future Perfect"
(20 Oct, not aired yet)

What's up with those meteor movies ?

Another thing I have noticed, are the unusual amounts of asteroid / cometary bombardment movies being released (in the past 12-18 months). Here is another example of one. Kind of creepy, weird and showing people's belief and obsession about AI "God" in a sarcastic-funny way. More B-movie-ish. But still.

There was another movie, also revolving around cometary bombardment but I didn't save the title - it had a very yellow cover I remember. (I am not talking about the more famous movies, we already listed here somewhere on the forum, such as "Greenland", and the Apple Movie about Comets)

poster_opt.jpg

Last edited:
So Mr. Odenkirk who had a heart attack back in July is pushing vaccines. He was pushing them in the Summer before the heart attack, so he is consistent.

Ah. A nice reminder for why to stay off Twitter. The urge to explain to all those (idiots) posting that they've got it backwards; they're blaming the wrong people. They shouldn't be angry with nurses and doctors who refuse to be vaxxed, but rather they should be angry with the government which terminated those people's jobs.

They're so selfish for not obeying! Bad, bad people! Why can't they just OBEY? Look at how remaining nurses are suffering! How dare they?

You can't argue with authoritarians. They have different definitions for things. Different core concepts. A different psychological landscape where our maps won't get them where they want to go. They want to get to the land of pats on the head and, "Good Boy, Good Girl!"

For such people, Obedience to Authority all by itself carries a life priority far outweighing that of aligning oneself with Object Reality.

Objective Reality: "Those drugs are neither safe, nor effective. They are toxic and the argument for taking them is based on countless lies and exaggerations. We don't want to get sick because psychopaths are telling us to inject bad drugs."

But the authoritarian follower doesn't understand that. "What you say cannot be true! If it were, then it would mean our leaders are bad. And then we would be all alone without anybody to tell us what to do! Woof!"

"Obey" can be summed up simply, with just the one word. We all understand it. "Good little boys and girls do as they're told." It's a simple, powerful message. "Submit!" "JUST DO IT!"

But what single word, what easy to grasp concept sums up, "Do that which aligns with Objective Reality"?

"Don't be stupid"?

No. -Authoritarians can accept that same sentiment (Don't be stupid) with full agreement and yet mean something entirely different. For them, not being stupid is to be obedient. They confuse God and Human. For them, it's all about the priest, not about the heavens.

See? Even Religion makes space for both types. Authoritarians can nod along with the same scripture and yet come away with totally different understandings.

None of this is news here, but it was on my mind as I read that story.

What's up with those meteor movies ?

Another thing I have noticed, are the unusual amounts of asteroid / cometary bombardment movies being released (in the past 12-18 months). Here is another example of one. Kind of creepy, weird and showing people's belief and obsession about AI "God" in a sarcastic-funny way. More B-movie-ish. But still.

There was another movie, also revolving around cometary bombardment but I didn't save the title - it had a very yellow cover I remember. (I am not talking about the more famous movies, we already listed here somewhere on the forum, such as "Greenland", and the Apple Movie about Comets)

Do you mean this one ?:

WARNING Official Trailer (2021)​

Links help I think. I do think "they" know what is coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom