Cool article on Vaccine Mandates from a point of view of someone that is an expert in risk management:

Vaccine Mandates are a Systemic Risk​

We are still in the thick of it. We didn’t nip COVID in the bud. Some believe it’s not possible and was never possible to stop this or any viral contagion. I disagree, but a lot hinges on what we mean by “possible”. Save that for a future essay.
In any event, it was clear in mid-2020 that governments were banking on a vaccine to solve the problem. Not only that, but it is clear that a vaccination strategy had other side-benefits from perspective of central government, for instance the rationale to implement more granular digital tracking and bookkeeping for command and control purposes of all kinds, that made them doubly attractive as an agenda-fit solution.
So unsurprisingly we are being “nudged” — more like shoved — into blanket adoption of one of the novel technologies that is meant to serve as a vaccine for COVID.
My goal here is to simply lay out some of my thinking with regard to vaccine mandates and why in my view they represent a systemic risk.

Systemic Risk​

I should first say clearly what I mean by systemic risk. I consider a risk to be systemic if it represents possible irreversible harm to ‘the system’ as such. This could be because it directly impacts the operational nature of necessary societal functions (e.g. an event that causes a widespread inability to produce power) or the harm to some set of individuals is widespread enough for it to stand out among other sources of harm to be deemed ethically and morally unacceptable (in which case the breakdown of ethical and moral norms is likely to harm societal function as a higher-order effect).
The scope of the system of interest will vary with context, but here we are generally referring to the ‘societal’ system.
Many risks are individual in the sense that they are statistically independent. It is important for instance to not compare car accident data directly with contagious disease data precisely because car accidents are (macroscopically[1]) independent from one another. A car accident today does not increase the likelihood of one tomorrow. A car accident in New York does not increase the likelihood of one in California. A contagious disease does[2].
The link between contagion and systemic risk is in the fact that something contagious can grow. It can scale from something too small to directly impact the system, to something that is large enough. Contagion is an enabler of large-scale impact.
For this reason some commentary of what constitutes a systemic risk, including by me, has focused on contagion being a key indicator of systemic risk (sometimes referred to as multiplicative dynamics). While this is not incorrect, it is incomplete.
More directly, the main parameters that identify something as a systemic risk are scale and irreversibility.
Vaccines scale up by other means. They are not endogenously contagious, but they are amplified via industrial manufacturing process.

Vaccine mandates are systemic​

Vaccines don’t inject themselves, but broad-scoped mandates ensure that the impact will be large-scale. Large enough to impact the system as such, and therefore large enough to present the possibility of harm to the system as such.Moreover, it is irreversible. This is not a medication with a transient effect and a half-life that will allow people’s biology to return to its previous state. With vaccines we are teaching the immune system something, something we want it to remember.
It’s not yet clear what exactly we are teaching the immune system when we induce our bodies to endogenously synthesize a novel protein outside the context of other viral elements.
Crucially, immune function depends on detecting both what is a harmful invader, and what is NOT[3]. The hope is that the body accurately identifies the protein as an invader, and generalizes to viruses that express that protein. There is evidence that with COVID MRNA vaccines this happens initially, but the relatively rapid waning of the effect adds to the doubt that we understand the full story here.

Tradeoffs in a messy world​

It must be acknowledged that in the case of a vaccine that is intended to stop a contagious disease, we are put in the position of weighing systemic risks against one another. If the spread of a harmful disease can be halted, then it may be warranted to have large scale vaccination, preferably by voluntary uptake[4].
With COVID, it is now widely understood that it is not-very-rare to have a “breakthrough” case. That is, to catch COVID and potentially experience symptoms and crucially to continue to spread it to others.
So it appears that with current technology, we are not trading one systemic risk off for another, but instead layering them on top of one another. In the same way we don’t understand long-term impact of COVID, we do not understand long-term impact of vaccines. Historically, some medical whoopsies have showed up in the next generation. The timescales that biological processes unfold over demand massive patience.
So far the response to the breakthrough problem has been to double down on the tactic: boosters every few months with the hope this will counteract waning efficacy (optimistically, with the Nth booster finally inducing lasting protection).
The first-order problem with this is it might just not work. The higher-order issue is that it opens society to repetition risk. With each round of vaccines, each time we don’t experience obvious disaster, we develop the bureaucratic justification to do it again. And again.
These repeated risks aggregate. It’s not a one-off event, but now a routine. Using the same vaccines and expecting the same results is by itself misguided[5], nevermind the introduction of a series of novel technologies.

Societal fracturing​

I would be remiss not to address the deepening risk of societal fracturing itself as a response to and risk to a mandate that is perceived by a sizable proportion of the population as necessary and another sizable as unnecessary and unjust overreach of state power. Because of the visceral nature of disease, it is also uncomfortably adjacent to a situation in which the latter cohort are widely perceived as unclean or generally dangerous. There have been not-so-subtle-hints of this beginning to happen.
It is simply not warranted to shame or ‘other’ a large proportion of society who have reasonable doubts and skepticism about an intervention that doesn’t look to be able to stop the spread and continued evolution of COVID. If the vaccine is taken as one component of overall mitigation, which is how it must be viewed given what we know today as opposed to a silver bullet then even if one believes it is incumbent on individuals to modify their behavior to mitigate spread, reducing that to “vaccine or nor vaccine” is horribly reductionistic, and misses the point. Consider: the unvaccinated mountain hermit and the vaccinated barfly. Who is more likely to participate in the spread?
The social polarization this oversimplification is contributing to is itself a risk to society as we’ve come to know it. Our leaders-so-called should be “messaging” against it — instead they are feeding it.
Vaccine mandates for COVID are a systemic risk.

1. Pileup accidents are precisely a result of non-independence of car accidents — but they can only scale up so much. A pileup in New York will not cascade to California.
2. This long-range lack of independence is not solely generated by flying, but massively exacerbated by it. We have built a world in which it is unimaginable to not have thousands of planes constantly in the air shuttling people to-and-fro at all scales across the globe.
3. The breakdown of the immune system’s ability to accurately discern this is the source of autoimmune disease.
4. I’m intentionally avoiding here the question of whether vaccine mandates are ever ethical. Something to be tackled separately.
5. A future essay: Doing the same thing and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity

I was speaking to a client at work earlier today and he mentioned he'd just been on holiday to Spain. He and a couple of his friends went over there to relax and get some sun. Very casually he says one of the friends got a heart attack whilst on holiday and is now in an ICU over there - touch and go if he'll make it. All appeared very unfortunate and unlucky - no connection made to any jib jab. Oh dear....

Austria plans lockdown for unvaccinated in battle to control Covid-19

Austria’s government plans to impose a strict lockdown on the unvaccinated as it battles soaring rates of Covid-19 infection, in one of the most contentious measures in Europe to try to contain the pandemic.

Speaking at a press conference in the state of Tyrol on Friday, Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg said the federal government wants a nationwide lockdown for those who have not been jabbed, to apply from Monday.

Austrians who have so far held out against being inoculated could expect Christmas to be “uncomfortable”, he told reporters earlier. The measures were needed to protect the rights of those who had been vaccinated or recovered from the virus. “I don’t see why two-thirds of the population should lose their freedom because another third hesitates,” Schallenberg said.

Unvaccinated people have already been banned from the country’s restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. The government has yet to reveal details, but officials in the chancellery say measures would almost certainly mirror the harsh lockdown restrictions seen in Austria during autumn last year and spring.

If so, unvaccinated people will be ordered to leave their homes only once a day for a short period for “essential” reasons, such as buying food.

Police would be deployed to conduct spot checks in public places to check people’s vaccination status
, the interior ministry said. Rule breakers would face hefty fines.

Austrian state governors will meet federal government officials on Sunday to thrash out details of how the lockdown will work.

Despite Schallenberg’s insistence that a lockdown is necessary, the consensus between Austrian states is far from clear. Upper Austria and Salzburg have both said they will enforce strict measures regardless of what is decided on Sunday, but other state governors have so far been more equivocal. Any new measures are likely to meet legal challenges.

Schallenberg said further measures beyond a lockdown were also under consideration, such as a mandatory vaccination requirement for employees in certain roles or workplaces.

Some 33.6 per cent of Austrians have yet to take a first dose of a coronavirus vaccine — one of the lowest rates in the EU — public health data show.

Austria this week recorded its highest infection numbers of the entire pandemic, with a rolling seven-day average of 9,593 daily infections reached on Thursday. The previous high, almost exactly one year ago, was 7,464.

Germany on Friday added Austria to its list of “high risk” countries, caretaker health minister Jens Spahn said. Under that classification, anyone entering Germany from Austria who has not been vaccinated or recovered from the virus must quarantine for 10 days.

Schallenberg’s announcement sparked a fierce backlash, reinforcing concerns that vaccination is set to become one of the main fronts between Europe’s political mainstream and rightwing populism.

Herbert Kickl, leader of Austria’s far-right Freedom Party — which won a quarter of votes in the 2019 federal elections — accused the government of “corona fascism” and said that “all forms of resistance . . . are now needed”. “The lockdown for the unvaccinated . . . is unconstitutional, inhuman, harassing, completely illogical and not based on any evidence . . .  With this step, Schallenberg and Co make their totalitarian attitude clear to everyone,” Kickl wrote in a media statement.

Authorities in Germany also proposed tougher coronavirus curbs on Friday as the seven-day incidence rate — which reached 263 people per 100,000 — rose to a historic high for the fifth consecutive day.

Spahn called for access to public events to be restricted to the vaccinated or recovered and requiring them to be tested before entry. At present people who have simply been tested can also attend. “We have to do everything we can to break this dynamic,” he said at a press conference on Friday. “We have too high a number of infections and at the same time the vaccination rate is still too low.”

The Robert Koch Institute, Germany’s main public health authority, on Friday called for a cut in the numbers allowed into large events or for them to be cancelled, and for bars and clubs in areas with high incidence rates to be closed.

I suppose it all needs to go to *!#@ in order to usher in something new. I'm becoming pretty detached to it all at this point. I visited the wall in search of my best friends brothers name who was a marine helo gunner in Vietnam. He was shot down in 68 and his body was never recovered until 30+yrs later. I joined the marines in 69 and my buddy Mike Nahan joined the peace corps.
Not wanting to get all too weedy on this but l wanted to say that my best buddy from the states ended up in the Perth Australian parliament for the last 12yrs and just retired in 2020.

Anyway here's the wall today. . .

View attachment 51373

My old friend from years ago congratulating high achievers at a ceremony.
View attachment 51374
Proving once again that there is a 100% overlap between covidianism and leftism.

I would wager that whoever did this also believes whole-heartedly that carbon dioxide is an existential threat second only to the dire spectre of white supremacy, introduces themselves with their pronouns, and considers xemselves to be opponents of global capitalism.

Very casually he says one of the friends got a heart attack whilst on holiday and is now in an ICU over there - touch and go if he'll make it. All appeared very unfortunate and unlucky - no connection made to any jib jab.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend was telling me that he's been suffering from persistent, intense abdominal pain, which doctors have been unable to determine the source of. Double-jabbed, of course. Equally of course, it didn't occur to him that there might be a connection (or at least he didn't voice any suspicions he might have) ... and I was too much of a gentleman to suggest it.

The poked are quite determined to avoid any thought that their gene therapy might be responsible for injuries sustained by themselves or those they know. Cognitive dissonance is as painful to the mind as physical pain is to the body, and that's particularly the case when one has learned to egoically identify with a certain belief structure. To admit that the gene therapy is dangerous would strike at their very concept of themselves at multiple levels, and they will therefore remind deliberately blind to reality.

To admit that the gene therapy is dangerous would strike at their very concept of themselves at multiple levels, and they will therefore remind deliberately blind to reality.
I feel for these people, as getting something injected into your body and realizing it is bad is not like buying a car that is a lemon which you can just dump and get a new one.

That realization that one has self inflicted damage to one's body must be one hell of kick in the groin. Admitting that to yourself is one thing, but admitting it to others must be a painful experience (thus avoided).

I feel for these people, as getting something injected into your body and realizing it is bad is not like buying a car that is a lemon which you can just dump and get a new one.

That realization that one has self inflicted damage to one's body must be one hell of kick in the groin. Admitting that to yourself is one thing, but admitting it to others must be a painful experience (thus avoided).

It's not just self-inflicted damage ... people regularly get hangovers, the responsibility for which they happily admit to. But then, they knew full well what they were getting themselves into, decided it was a price they were willing to pay for a fun night out, and don't delude themselves that drinking alcohol makes them good people or that the people serving it to them are saints concerned only with their health.

It's that last part - the belief that having gotten vaccinated means they're good, virtuous people, and that they are in the hands of other good, virtuous people - that really stands in the way of their facing the implications.

Screenshot_20211112-111145.png

Health-care conglomerate Johnson & Johnson announced plans Friday to split its consumer products business from its pharmaceutical and medical device operations, creating two publicly traded companies. The news sent shares higher in premarket trading.

The separation will sheer off its household products unit, maker of Band-Aid bandages, Aveeno and Neutrogena skin care products, and Listerine, from its riskier, but faster-growing division that makes and sells prescription drugs and medical devices, including its Covid-19 vaccine.

"Following a comprehensive review, the board and management team believe that the planned separation of the consumer health business is the best way to accelerate our efforts to serve patients, consumers, and healthcare professionals, create opportunities for our talented global team, drive profitable growth, and – most importantly – improve healthcare outcomes for people around the world," outgoing CEO Alex Gorsky said in a statement.

The company said it hopes to complete the transaction in 18 to 24 months. The pharmaceutical and medical device division, which includes advanced technologies like robotics and artificial intelligence, would retain the name Johnson & Johnson and keep J&J's incoming CEO, Joaquin Duato, at its helm.

View attachment 51377

Health-care conglomerate Johnson & Johnson announced plans Friday to split its consumer products business from its pharmaceutical and medical device operations, creating two publicly traded companies. The news sent shares higher in premarket trading.

The separation will sheer off its household products unit, maker of Band-Aid bandages, Aveeno and Neutrogena skin care products, and Listerine, from its riskier, but faster-growing division that makes and sells prescription drugs and medical devices, including its Covid-19 vaccine.

"Following a comprehensive review, the board and management team believe that the planned separation of the consumer health business is the best way to accelerate our efforts to serve patients, consumers, and healthcare professionals, create opportunities for our talented global team, drive profitable growth, and – most importantly – improve healthcare outcomes for people around the world," outgoing CEO Alex Gorsky said in a statement.

The company said it hopes to complete the transaction in 18 to 24 months. The pharmaceutical and medical device division, which includes advanced technologies like robotics and artificial intelligence, would retain the name Johnson & Johnson and keep J&J's incoming CEO, Joaquin Duato, at its helm.
It's very hard to split Johnson & Johnson. The brothers are inseparable.
If one destroys your physical appearance, the other promotes your mental disappearance!

Government of Hungary (West of Ukraine) still have not declared country-wide mask mandate. But you can't beat the diligent Authoritarian Followers by already doing what their 'Beloved Government As God' dictated them last year.

There is a sign on one of the community savings bank:
- "Its recommended that our clients wear a mask in here."
In a private-owned groceries shop all workers are made to wear masks (by the boss or workers decision), there is a sign on the glass of the meat-counter:
- "Our workers ask you to help protect their health by wearing a mask too. Thank You!"

Protecting health by wearing disease-causing masks. Sounds like an amazing OP idea!
What's next?

Austria’s government plans to impose a strict lockdown on the unvaccinated as it battles soaring rates of Covid-19 infection, in one of the most contentious measures in Europe to try to contain the pandemic.
Technically this will create vaxxed crowds. They will be their own cowboys, herding the vaxxed into gathering places. Geert already made it clear that vaxxed only shed dangerous / highly infectious variants, like Delta. Logic dictates vaxxed will cause self-extinction, since they'll ultimately create Plague-strength disease in their bodies freely transmitting them in their own crowds, where everybody is shedding only the dangerous variants.

As a result we, the unvaxxed, will have to learn how to operate excavators and bulldozers, to put the privileged vaxxed multitudes to their final resting place.

Since I'm creating products for the masses - and my income depends on large numbers of people visiting marketplaces -, I guess our customer base will shrink now.. Question is how quick will we lose larger percentages of the population?

This short video of a conversation between Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro and WHO Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus is revealing in so many ways.

I'll leave other conclusions to the astute viewers here, but for me one thing stands out - a certain tone and position taken in the conversation by Tedros adds further credence to the pattern I've been monitoring over the last 12 months or more whereby the WHO has been quietly playing down certain standard Covid responses (e.g. PCR cycle levels) and especially the entire vaccine mandate issue - (i.e. seeking to lay the ground for plausible deniability) - because it knows its all eventually going to come tumbling down in a tsunami of rage when the truth finally emerges that these jabs are, and were known to be, toxic, allowing the anger of the populous to be focused on national political bodies alone.

Whatever the political strategy of the day to day, the 4d chess game being played at a higher level concerns the path to the removal of all national state bodies and the merging of all authority into a single global power. One that will then step in and save the day - but only once your own government system has incontrovertibly been proven to have responsibly for the terrible calamity that has come about. Only time will tell... but I think the clock is ticking ever louder.

Untitledvac9.jpg

[he came] 'not to bring peace, but a sword'
I listened to it with scepticism, half-expecting low signal-to-noise conspiratorial fare... but he has a solid grasp of the situation. And I agree with you, it sounds harsh, but I still didn't see where he went wrong.

Especially when considering that - polish? slovenian? - doctor's video going into details about the alleged hydra being some sort of aluminum-carbon 'lifeform'... I didn't believe the images he presented to be useful, they seemed too highly post-processed (or rendered in the first place) and he did not go into any specifics of his data or the instruments used. In that clip, at least.

But it does resonate with the weird pictures that were presented on Stew Peters' show, with that tentacled thing slipping out the edge of the viewing plate. I think the question was asked of the Cs whether it was a contaminant. But more importantly, is it actually an artificial metal-based lifeform?

And if so, would iodine supplementation/megadosing be effective in combating such a metal-based parasite?
They don't want people to know the truth because if they did no one would get the shot. The NWO elite would be hunted down. Dr. Fauci in his role as the
snake oil dealer for the plethora of depop shots is the greatest source of disinformation
in this plandemic pogrom to exterminate the populace.
Fauci was known as Dr. Genocide in the 80's because of he killed aids
patients with AZT. He is currently known as Dr. Death on the web because he's trying to
kill off humanity with the DARPA bioweapons he's pushing as the vaccines. He knows there are safe & effective protocols. The elite get them.
For John Q. Public they are banned.
Instead you get Remdesivir which got pulled from the trials in 2 weeks because it had already killed 46% of the subjects.
If your elderly don't be surprised if they prescribe you Midazolam the euthanasia drug.
Dr. "Death" Fauci created the plandemic. CDC, WHO, NIH, WEF, FDA, DARPA, &
NWO schills are all complicent in this attack of mass murder & irreparable
harm. For the doubters here are some facts to ponder. Dr."DEATH" Fauci has
4 patents related to the spike glycoproteins through his combining of
SARS-1 with HIV to create Covid-19 including the GP 41 envelope which is
the key for HIV to infect human bodies. ADE (antibody dependent
enhancement) occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune
response
recognize and bind to a pathogen but are unable to prevent infection.
Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen
to penetrate the cells and exacerbate the immune response, thus increasing
the severity of the virus. “This is where the variants are created.” It is
the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” The spike protein producing jabs are the disease.
The parasitics ( batch dependent various ones used) are for gain of function
to enable human to human & inter-cellular transmission.
Vaxx ingredients include graphene oxide, propylene glycol, GNrH, HCG antigen,
Luciferase, HIV, Adenovirus 26, prions(mad cow disease), Parasites (Hydra Vulgaris, Trypanosoma Cruzi, Trypanosoma Brucei, synthetic life form (artificially created entity), metals including stainless steel, and other toxins.
causing blood clots, magnetism, bioluminescence, paralysis, seizures, loss
of : sight, taste, hearing, touch, balance, limbs as well as compromising the immune
system causing cytokine storms resulting in multisystem organ failure
and death. If the jaborstab doesn't kill you from blood clots, it is
designed to rapidly give & accelerate
cancers including breast cancer & others. It may sterilizes you as well as anyone you have sex with. ( They
confessed to 60-70% of subjects but it's been as high as 96.8 % in batches). The GNrH
in it shrinks male gonads, reduces testosterone and atrophies the
prostate.
It kills the male Mitochondrial DNA in sperm, without it, no payload. The
HCG antigen destroys fertility in females by binding to theHCG and making
it bio-inactive. Human reproduction is stopped. The so called vaxxes are a
binary ( poison)
weapon with a 5g controller for messenger rna that's designed to cut
humans off from the spiritual side off their brain in order to make them
amenable to control. It is a right frontal cortex chemical lobotomy. Aside
from causing headaches and producing worsening flu like symptoms the 5g
technology provides them the ability to put thoughts in heads, voices in
ears, orgasms down below & extreme pain for wrong think; all at the touch
of a button. It modifies the dna turning you into a GMO (You will no
longer technically be human.) They are combining you with jellyfish,
insects, quantum nano dots, unknown organisms, toxins & fetal tissue from murdered babies.Creeps including Klaus
Schwab, George Soros, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates & "Dr Death" have patents
or corporate shares to literally own you once marked with their Luciferase
tattoo, RFID tag & network connection.
The toxin & carcinogen laden PCR test can't distinguish between a disease, flu, or the common cold.SARS-CoV2 has not been isolated, purified and demonstrated to be the cause of COVID19. Therefore there cannot be a valid test for it.
These are experimental bioweapons.
The only thing that the shots are effective for is padding the bank accounts of big pharma and the cabal elite while causing irreparable harm & death."
Comment from Mr. Lucky

aluminum-based life forms found in vaccines under electron microscope - Dr Franc Zalewski - English

Here is an update from Dr F. Zalewski from 16th October 21: Update -16.10.21 Dr Franc Zalewski Interview, Aluminum Carbon Organism, The Thing, Parasite vaccines Where he shares additional thoughts, commentary, and future research plans with other specialists. He says it's probably either a nanorobot or…

www.bitchute.com

Perhaps Bill Gates is trying to recapture the msm catbird seat from Dr Fauci in talking about germ warfare lately. Some are saying he mentioned smallpox in one of his latest appearances so the following could be of interest.

Third Quarter includes Delivery of Approximately 134,000 Courses of TPOXX® to U.S. Government –

- In October, the Public Health Agency of Canada Announced its Intent to Purchase up to 33,300 Courses of Oral TPOXX® –

Back
Top Bottom