How SARS-CoV-2 in American deer could alter the course of the global pandemic

Scientists have evidence that SARS-CoV-2 spreads explosively in white-tailed deer, and the virus is widespread in this deer population across the U.S.

Researchers say the findings are quite concerning and could have vast implications for the long-term course of the global pandemic.

Since SARS-CoV-2 first emerged, there have been several signs that white-tailed deer would be highly susceptible to the virus — and that many of these animals were catching it across the country.

In September last year, computer models suggested SARS-CoV-2 could easily bind to and enter the deer's cells. A recent survey of white-tailed deer in the Northeast and Midwest found that 40% of them had antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
[...]
In the study, Kuchipudi and his colleagues looked for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the lymph nodes of nearly 300 white-tailed deer, including more than 100 wild deer. "So these deer were either roadkill or free-living deer that hunters had killed [to eat]," says veterinary microbiologist Vivek Kapur at Penn State, who also co-led the study.

What they found left Kapur and Kuchipudi dumbfounded. "It was actually quite stunning to us," Kapur says. "We were very surprised to see such a high number of positive samples."

From April to December of last year, about 30% of the deer that they tested were positive for SARS-CoV-2 by a PCR test. And then during the winter surge in Iowa, from Nov. 23, 2020, to Jan. 10 of this year, about 80% of the deer that they tested were infected. At the peak of the surge, Kapur says, the prevalence of the virus in deer was effectively about 50 to 100 times than the prevalence in Iowa residents at the time.

During this time frame, the team also sequenced the genes of nearly 100 samples of the virus. They found the variants circulating in the deer matched the variants circulating in people.

Those genomic sequences suggest that during the pandemic, deer have caught the virus from people multiple times in Iowa alone, Kapur says. "The data are very consistent again with frequent spillover events from humans into deer and then transmission among the animals."

Virologist Linda Saif at Ohio State University's College of Veterinary Medicine says humans are likely infecting white-tailed deer across the country. The white-tailed deer is native to North America, Central America and the northern edge of South America. In the U.S. alone, there are an estimated 30 million animals.

"We also have detected the virus in deer in Ohio," she says. "And there are antibody studies that suggest the prevalence of COVID infections among deer are pretty high in the Midwest and East."

Although the virus doesn't seem to make the animals sick, Saif says, the new data from Iowa are "very concerning."

"Now the question is: Can the virus spill back from deer to humans? Or can deer transmit the virus effectively to grazing livestock? We don't know the answers to those questions yet, but if they are true, they're obviously concerning," she says.

Human beings are so stupid - didn't they know enough to keep 6 feet away from the damn deer?!!! Now the only possible solution . . .

whitetaileddeermask.jpg

An ex candidate for the Great Australia Party posted the following indicating the probability that vaccination statistics are being fudged in Victoria.2021-11-11 23.12.00.jpg

There could be some issues in the above calculations because there are some assumptions made and we don't know how many Victorians have left the state since Sept 2020. Even so with an established figure fudging pattern I still think that there's a good chance that vaccination rates are not as high as is claimed.

An ex candidate for the Great Australia Party posted the following indicating the probability that vaccination statistics are being fudged in Victoria.View attachment 51364

There could be some issues in the above calculations because there are some assumptions made and we don't know how many Victorians have left the state since Sept 2020. Even so with an established figure fudging pattern I still think that there's a good chance that vaccination rates are not as high as is claimed.
I saw something similar about the UK. Something like 20 million adults haven't taken the jab but the gov is lying and saying it's less than 10 million. Who knows though 🤷

Just received word from a longtime friend in NZ that he'll lose his job in December for not taking the jab. Looks like he's going to say screw that job. He's a clever guy and I'm so happy he is strong. The world needs more strong people.

Last night I had the mispleasure of meeting local friends who naturally are brainwashed. I endured some casual "public" shaming but this kind of stuff fuels me nowadays. It's like an opportunity to build character and stand apart from the madness. I don't go seeking this stuff out but I'm beyond defiant in my unwillingness to tolerate the jab. My conviction is so strong it causes great distress to some of the brainwashed. Like one of the guys was like, "How much would it take to get you to get the jab?". I replied by "How much will it take for you to jump off a cliff?"

He looked at me and was like, "You know you not taking the jab means you think I'm going to die.. Do you think I'm going to die because that's what you are saying?"

I was just thinking, bloody hell. I'm not going to validate your decisions by taking this stupid thing. It's like me holding out is giving him some distress like he might have exposed himself to something and to not worry about this he wants to pin me in a place where my reason for not taking it is an irrational one. Rationally choosing not to take this thing is driving some of these people who took it crazy. Like they know they've taken this big gamble and they can't "ungamble". I was getting accused of fear but I was thinking, "Who's the one that is afraid here?"

These times are so invigorating and scary at the same time. On the one hand it's like the perfect opportunity to stand up for something real and correct - no doubt about it. To feel that heat, to feel that uncertainty but to know you are firmly standing up on the side of what is right. It's like wow, had there ever been such a time like this in this lifetime? It's like such an opportunity. But on the other hand there's also fear. All this fear that is being broadcasted and it's like wow. And in the middle of all that is you, a measly no one, stood at the center of this great scene. It's like wow! There's never been a greater opportunity to step up into something higher than what you used to be - to embrace that fear, that uncertainty. There's never been such an opportunity, not in this lifetime. What came before was all preparation, this is the time to put that preparation into action. I was thinking all those years of learning to deal with anxiety and negative emotions, embracing that heat is really paying dividends now. I don't know why but I feel some weird kind of joy about the opportunity to step up into a place where you exercise what you believe in a very real way.

Last night I had the mispleasure of meeting local friends who naturally are brainwashed. I endured some casual "public" shaming but this kind of stuff fuels me nowadays. It's like an opportunity to build character and stand apart from the madness. I don't go seeking this stuff out but I'm beyond defiant in my unwillingness to tolerate the jab. My conviction is so strong it causes great distress to some of the brainwashed. Like one of the guys was like, "How much would it take to get you to get the jab?". I replied by "How much will it take for you to jump off a cliff?"

He looked at me and was like, "You know you not taking the jab means you think I'm going to die.. Do you think I'm going to die because that's what you are saying?"
You missed the perfect opportunity to employ one of the C's legendary responses ;-D
Wait and see!
No dice.
Maybe.
Vague.
Open.
Close.

I came across an original suggestion for those facing jab mandates at work.

An employers contractual obligation that you undertake any activity deemed necessary and defined within your contract so as to fulfill your work duties (e.g. be vaccinated) ends when you clock off from the work place or complete your agreed weekly hours. For the rest of the time before you come back to work there are no contractual obligations in existence or effect; the time is your own and no contractual obligations apply either way. However being obligated to be vaccinated is a 24/7 of implied obligation and therefore if the employer mandates you they must appropriately recompense you for the extra time period i.e. for all hours outside work hours (as well as by implication the rest of your life) that you are fulfilling your work obligation.

So if your employer demands you take a jab how about saying that's fine, but how will you recompense me for the time I am not at work but forced to undertake your employment mandate because this stuff you insist I take as part of my work duties will be still floating around inside and working on my body outside those agreed hours? I am being forced to undertake an obligation of my work but not being paid for it via 'overtime'.

Sounds far fetched perhaps but it has its own internal logic (the basis of contractual employment is that a pre defined x hours a week only fall under these specific terms and conditions (including set salary) and all these terms cease to be in effect once those hours are completed) and just maybe it would tie them up in legal knots and unconscionable financial obligations. FWIW.

Cute, but won't work. The vaxx mandate is not an activity, i.e. a job function. It's a personal quality required for employment, more similar to the necessity for holding a certain professional qualification or meeting certain standards of physical fitness.

You missed the perfect opportunity to employ one of the C's legendary responses ;-D

Haha! A part of me wonders if it's possible to live in any 3D STS-oriented world in a similar kind of time of "transition" and not face something similar, regardless of what that something is. If the universe is about lessons and if 3D is about getting the people there to make a choice, I'm thinking that there will ALWAYs be situations that force people into doing something, either accepting or rejecting something. I don't think it can be any other way otherwise there would be no way for the lessons to happen. And all these stuff will play out between people - there will be people in such a system acting as the devil's advocate, such people could actually be elevated higher by the foundational structure of the system (hello psychopaths) so that their influence can be that much stronger and forceful. This way the system forces the inhabitants into a situation where they have greater and greater opportunity to choose because it becomes harder and harder to sit on the fence. This drama plays out right through society - from an individual level, the level of relationships, level of community, level of countries all the way to a global level with varying degrees of intensity in each level for different people dependant on their situation. I'd dare say though that I wouldn't be surprised if the net effect on an individual level is that EVERYONE gets the same opportunities but it's not necessarily that everyone acts on those opportunities in the same way and as such the dramas that ensue end up diverging between groups or people as different options are taken and acted upon.

It almost makes you wonder whether people like Fauci, Gates, dictators etc are critical pieces to making this system work and perform its function from an evolutionary sense.

It's all so strange to think about it this way - it then becomes a matter of fearful and dreadful times are actually one where someone has this golden opportunity to really super-charge their ability to progress in their lessons, only if they realise what the situation is and what it calls for. Clearly ignoring the situation will only result in more and more of such situations to happen and intensify as the universe tries to make you learn from the lessons and if you fail so many times then I guess you may have to repeat the whole grand cycle AGAIN! But again, I wonder what constitutes failure - I wonder if ultimately it comes down to a conscious decision too. A decision where it's like, I know I can do this but you know what, mehhh, can't be bothered, thanks but no thanks! I wonder if it's that when it's all said and done.

In a way, given how close we supposedly are to the grand cycle closing, I don't expect the lessons to get any easier or less intense as the universe is probably looking to provide such opportunities to maximise the chances of the most amount of people to learn the lessons they need to learn in this 3D system. Maybe....

Anyways, back to the original point... so I find it funny when someone is public shaming you. I can't help but think - "For someone who doesn't supposedly like me that much, you do realise you are helping me more than anyone who likes me ever can...? Like there's some reverse uno thing going on here"

This is floating around now - what a contemptible, evil bas-turd!

Another Old Video Of Fauci Has Resurfaced​

AIDS was its own scamdemic and Fauci a lead actor.
Nice find !!!
This is an excellent example showing how early on Fauci was spinning terror stories pulled out of his ... imagination to scare the Public. Same 'ol same 'ol as today.

That video was being directed at another tweeter who wrote this,
Chasten Buttigieg

@Chasten
· Nov 9
AIDS patients died because people feared simply touching them would lead to infection. Families abandoned their own children to be buried in unmarked graves. Let us know where we can send the books Dennis, God forbid you read one. twitter.com/jasonscampbell…
Now the Dennis he is referring to is Dennis Prager. So off I went to check what offending things Mr. Prager said to set off this. Well here I have a problem. I don't know which pronouns to use. I bet David Chapelle would have no problem addressing Buttigieg.

OK, Mr. Prager has sinned by offending the Democratic party, Biden and some Capitalized Letters. He addressed the following,
1) Damage done by Dems and Biden to US energy independence
2) Their constant drumming up of "sick fear" with regard to Climate Change and danger of extinction.
3) Governance practiced by the Dems is based on "irrational fears"
4) Then this with regard to un-vaccinated being made pariahs.

"People are governed by irrational fears. Whether it is of the non-vaccinated, who are the pariahs of America. As I have not seen in my lifetime. Any pariah group like this. During the AIDS crisis, can you imagine if gay men and intravenous drug users...who...were the vast majority of people with AIDS. Had they been pariahs the way the non-vaccinated are ? But it would've been inconceivable, and should have been inconceivable !!!! They should not have been made pariahs !!!! But ... ah ... this is the kosher. This is OK (making un-vaxxed pariahs), you can make the un-vaccinated. So ... ah... it is a different America. "
My guess is that Buttigieg took umbrage to the facts as related to the current Con-19 Scam, Mr. Prager dared to suck in the gays and AIDS as points of reference of how people are being treated today.

The Fauci video tweeted by Kennedy W. Roberts clearly shows that Fauci during the AIDS "Crisis" was a generator of irrational fear which in effect made the gay community and drug users pariahs. Since the 90's, he has honed his vocabulary, phrases, mems to become a top fear generator in the US. That's why he is not losing his job. He's too good at what he does and the Puppet Masters know this.

I was just thinking, bloody hell. I'm not going to validate your decisions by taking this stupid thing. It's like me holding out is giving him some distress like he might have exposed himself to something and to not worry about this he wants to pin me in a place where my reason for not taking it is an irrational one. Rationally choosing not to take this thing is driving some of these people who took it crazy. Like they know they've taken this big gamble and they can't "ungamble". I was getting accused of fear but I was thinking, "Who's the one that is afraid here?"
As time passes, doubt is creeping into their World View. Soon it will be 2 yrs of this theatrics. No matter the level of TV propaganda, people walking the streets and going to stores will slowly realize that there is no mass extinction going on. Not all will view it this way, but I bet half of those who believed will start to un-believe. A few sudden events like a healthy guy in the office suddenly falling over due to heart attack and dying, will tip these people even faster to the other side.

Croatian MSM reported that:

We have vaccinated, we have unvaccinated and we have falsely vaccinated, and more and more of them. From all sides, and especially from doctors, there are more and more stories that people are buying COVID certificates, that people are falsifying COVID certificates and that there are people who have been vaccinated up to 20 times on behalf of someone else.

Of course, it is difficult to find someone to talk openly about it on television, but the police also know that it happens. Six people were arrested near Zagreb yesterday for falsifying tests, and 800 counterfeit PCR tests have been discovered so far. Fake certificates can be purchased online, on the dark web, for $ 150.

Another novelty is people who want to be infected with the corona, so Facebook is looking for date partners with only one request: that the person has COVID.

Some students, who need COVID certifications as of Monday, explain that it is healthier for them.

Also, Croatia is introduction mandatory COVID certificates as of 15.11.

From Nov. 15 digital certificates will be obligatory for all public sector employees and all citizens who need services in the public sector institutions.

Hundreds of Croatians protested on Thursday (11 November) for the fourth day in Zagreb and other cities against obligatory certificates for the public sector as the country’s COVID-19 cases hit a record high.

Update from Germany; it´s a matter of time until 2G is implemented here as well....

Berlin introduces extensive 2G rule

Following a decision on Wednesday (10 November 2021), to the Senate Chancellery declared that the so-called 2G rule is to be significantly expanded. In view of the increased number of Coronavirus cases and looming shortages in intensive care units, from Monday onwards only people who are vaccinated against or have recovered from Covid-19 (2G) will have access to restaurants, cinemas, theatres, museums or galleries, for example. This excludes people who merely tested negative for Coronavirus.

Scientists, doctors and politicians call for 2G across Germany

As the seven-day incidence rate in Germany continues its rapid rise, a growing number of scientists, doctors and politicians are sounding the alarm about pressure on the healthcare system, and calling for the nationwide and consistent implementation of the 2G rule. This would make certain public spaces off-limits to those who are not vaccinated (geimpft) or recovered (genesen).

RKI calls for new COVID restrictions

German Vice-Chancellor Olaf Scholz has announced that the federal and state governments will meet next Thursday to discuss possible new measures to tackle the rapid increase in coronavirus infections. The Robert Koch Institute is among those calling for tighter restrictions.

Newsmax's Emerald Robinson has been expunged off of Twitter and let go from her employer for this:

Which only happens to be right ON btw.

So what does she do? Why she doubles down, of course:

What is Luciferase?​

How a firefly enzyme that glows might herald the end of the world​

As most of my followers on social media and Substack must know by now, I have spent a considerable amount of time the last two years trying to discover the actual ingredients of the new COVID vaccines. The reason is simple: Big Pharma has gone to considerable trouble to hide them.
Get 15% off for 1 year
Do the Big Pharma companies want to submit the vaccines to independent analysis? They do not! Do the Big Pharma companies want to disclose all the ingredients? They do not! Do the Big Pharma companies have any liability for lying to the public about the proprietary ingredients in their vaccines? They do not.
We have a leaked copy of the legal agreement that Big Pharma companies (allegedly) have forced nation-states to sign in order to get the new COVID vaccines. These contracts include indemnification clauses that no sane human being would ever sign. This copy leaked from Albania:

One thing is certain: Big Pharma is not standing behind these products. They’re totally experimental and untested and so forth — so why are the world’s governments so hellbent on injecting their citizens with this stuff?
I received a tip regarding some of these ingredients, and so I did what nobody in American corporate journalism does anymore: I checked the primary sources.
Allow me to share my secret and very profound methodology:
1) I went to the MODERNA website.
2) I clicked to the PATENTS page.
3) I found PATENT US 10,703,789
4) I conducted a keyword search for something called: Luciferase.
Such are the complex technical skills which have been lost by corporate journalists. So what did I find there? Well, sitting on page 46 in table 4, you will see that I found something called Luciferase:

What’s Luciferase?
Luciferase is an enzyme that can produce bioluminescence. (It can make things glow, basically.) That’s why Luciferase is commonly used in the biomedical industry. It’s used to tag very tiny things like cells or proteins so that you can track them.
It tags things so you can track them.
Was Luciferase listed as an ingredient in the COVID vaccines by Big Pharma? No it was not. (You can check here at the CDC website.) So the next question becomes: why would Big Pharma not disclose that Luciferase is an ingredient in the vaccines - since it’s clearly listed (in at least one patent from one company) as being used?
The reason is rather ominous: Big Pharma has big plans for Luciferase and Big Government has big plans for it too. The U.S. military’s technology arm DARPA is currently fighting with Moderna over the ownership of the COVID vaccine because DARPA has “funded an implantable biochip” that could be used “to deploy” it:
Despite this, however, one obstacle to the deployment of Moderna’s vaccine is the method of delivery. While Moderna is developing its own system, it’s unlikely to get Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval any time soon. Enter Profusa, which is developing a nanoscale biochip that can detect symptoms of an infection.
Profusa’s biochip is made using a technology called “hydrogels” that were a product of the “In Vivo Nanoplatforms” (IVN) program that DARPA’s Biological Technologies Office (BTO) launched in 2014 to develop implantable nanotechnologies.
These hydrogels are soft, flexible nanomachines that are injected beneath the skin to perform monitoring. This hydrogel includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside the body when it begins to fight infection. This signal can then be detected by a sensor attached to the skin that can then be sent to an app or even to a doctor’s website.

Why is the U.S. military working with vaccine companies to create micro-chips (that’s “hydrogels” or “nanotech”!) that will send a “fluorescent signal” (that’s Luciferase!) detectable by an app on your smartphone? When did DARPA get involved in public health policy exactly? That strange question leads to other strange questions like: why did the Pentagon fund the Wuhan Lab of Virology to “study” weaponizing bat coronaviruses? Neither DARPA nor the Pentagon are well known for being leaders in health care, to say the very least.
In fact, Big Pharma and Big Government have big plans for future vaccine shots that have “dissolvable needles” and quantum dot tattoos along with other amazing technology like embedding vaccine records beneath the skin of your children with invisible ink. According to one article: “Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin.” That article was written in 2019: that’s just before the COVID crisis. That leads me to another thought: COVID-19 seems to be a very convenient “accidental lab leak” from China for introducing new technology.
Under the cover of vaccinating people, we are really preparing to tag and track people. The once free nations of the West are testing a new authoritarian system of total control under the guise of public health. Just look at Australia or New Zealand or Canada or Italy to see how basic civil rights have been suspended indefinitely and a pseudo-medical tyranny has been installed. The Great Reset is being implemented with the lie that it’s all about “protecting your health.” Our military and intelligence agencies are not confronting China — they're copying China. A totalitarian nightmare is being imported into free countries through surveillance technologies.

You don’t have to be a Christian to understand that such technology will be used to build a global surveillance state. The vaccine mandates have already led to vaccine passports. The vaccine passports are basically QR codes to track you by connecting to your smartphone. This will inevitably lead very soon to biometric ID embedded into your body. You won’t be able to enter restaurants or buy groceries or go to work without it. As the Bible says: no one will be able to buy or sell anything except those that have the mark. You will know the mark by its name, which is the name of the beast: the enemy of all mankind who, before he fell, was an angel of light named Lucifer. That’s why “Luciferase” should send a chill down your spine.
So I sent out the following tweet to my followers (with a video showing the Luciferase patent information) earlier this week:

This one tweet was sufficient, apparently, to get the word “Luciferase” trending on Twitter. (I didn’t notice at the time because I was busy covering the Glenn Youngkin victory on election night.) It was not until the next day that it became clear this one tweet had stirred up all the Big Pharma bots working remotely from Beijing.
The largest producer of misinformation in America, The Washington Post, ran a piece on my tweet where I was branded a “COVID conspiracy theorist.” The Daily Beast ran a piece and then ran a second piece. Something called The Hill ran a piece. The forgotten boomer finance magazine Forbes got involved. Vanity Fair, the perfume ad magazine, did a little column on it. Then it became an international thing with The Independent and The Daily Mail chiming in.

Now you have to ask yourself: are my tweets about vaccine ingredients really making headline news around the world? I checked with my husband first to see if I was indeed that famous. His response was disappointing. He told me: “At best, you’re semi-famous.” When corporate media outlets around the English-speaking world all start to scream in such coordinated fashion, you know you’ve hit a nerve. Why would they suddenly go crazy over the COVID vaccine ingredients?
It’s because Big Journalism is being paid by Big Pharma to not disclose the truth. In fact, Big Pharma is paying Big Journalism to actively hide the truth around the world. Why do you think the COVID journalist Alex Berenson got kicked off Twitter? Why did the corporate media unleash a hate campaign against feminist icon Naomi Wolf? Why isn’t ex-Pfizer chief scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon allowed to speak? How is it possible that the inventor of mRNA vaccines himself, Dr. Robert Malone, is not a household name around the world? You know the answer: they have all warned us about the dangers of the new COVID vaccines. They have been silenced by Big Tech and Big Pharma because they have all dared to tell the truth.
They are not alone. How many thousands have been banned or suspended already by Big Tech for questioning the COVID vaccines in our supposedly free nation? How many of your civil rights, your constitutional rights, can they trample before your very eyes? America is no longer a constitutional republic: it’s more like a corporate oligarchy where Big Pharma and Big Tech and Big Government tell you every day what you’re allowed to do on Zoom calls from the CDC with Dr. Fauci. They’re not even pretending anymore. This is something like Day 575 of “15 days to slow the spread.” Our so-called civil servants and elected officials are never going to give up their new “emergency powers” on their own. They mean to rule over us, and everybody knows it.

That’s why the COVID-19 pandemic is being used to force everyone to get the new vaccines. That’s why natural immunity doesn’t count to anyone in the medical community. That’s why religious exemptions have disappeared at your work, along with medical exemptions. That’s why Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (and every other therapeutic drug) were swiftly outlawed. That’s why your 5 year old child will be “encouraged” and then coerced and then forced to take the jab, just as you were “encouraged” and then coerced and then forced to take the jab. That’s why the global vaccination campaign never stops when the already vaccinated start to get sick with COVID, or young boys suddenly die from heart inflammation, or world famous soccer players collapse on TV in the middle of games. That’s why health data (whether from Israel or Sweden or Florida or your local hospital) is totally irrelevant. The vaccine is being forced on everyone because the vaccine and the vaccine passport are the essential tools of a global surveillance system that will end everyone’s basic human freedom.

You have been warned.

I suppose it all needs to go to *!#@ in order to usher in something new. I'm becoming pretty detached to it all at this point. I visited the wall in search of my best friends brothers name who was a marine helo gunner in Vietnam. He was shot down in 68 and his body was never recovered until 30+yrs later. I joined the marines in 69 and my buddy Mike Nahan joined the peace corps.
Not wanting to get all too weedy on this but l wanted to say that my best buddy from the states ended up in the Perth Australian parliament for the last 12yrs and just retired in 2020.

Anyway here's the wall today. . .

FD9KcCGX0AQ90qD.jpeg

My old friend from years ago congratulating high achievers at a ceremony.
EQtBIJFUwAAG-uB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom