Confusion taken to extremes! I don't know about others but for me and family the consensus about masks is that one wears a mask as courtesy towards others when one has flu type symptoms, and in the same time employs the flu etiquette.
Perhaps the little poodle (God Bess its little soul), is a frequent sneezer? I am trying to make an attenuating joke. It is really borderline ridiculous.
Interestingly enough, that shop in full pandemic conditions allows pets in the store? Maybe the condition is that pets are also allowed but they have to wear a mask? How ridiculous and would that be?

I just got an interesting article from a friend. It looks as if the RKI has changed the wording a bit again. Unfortunately, the article is in German, but I'll run the text through the translator for you.

Das RKI erklärt die Impfung praktisch für sinnlos - im Kleingedruckten

THE RKI DECLARES VACCINATION PRACTICALLY POINTLESS - IN SMALL PRINT

Just when you think it couldn't get any crazier, the next "clunker" comes around the corner: the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) has secretly confirmed a whole bunch of previous alleged "conspiracy theories" - and indirectly endorsed the long-held view of vaccination sceptics that vaccination in principle does not protect against infection at all. The alleged "fact" that vaccinated people pass on the virus much less frequently than unvaccinated people is one of the two straws that the vaccination lobby has so far desperately clung to in order to continue to invoke the usefulness or even indispensability of vaccination despite ever more vaccination breakthroughs and even hospitalised fully vaccinated people. The other is the narrative that unvaccinated people have much milder courses.

In the small print, so to speak, the RKI has now changed a key passage in its official information on the Covid vaccinations. It now states succinctly that the probability of infection after vaccination is "not quantifiable". Also, there is suddenly no more information on the alleged protective effect. In plain language, this means that the highest health authority no longer wants to determine whether and to what extent a vaccinated person is still protected himself or to what extent he prevents others from becoming infected. However, these were previously the only plausible reasons for getting vaccinated in the first place.

Key passages deleted without replacement
As late as 27 August 2021, the RKI had declared: "Further data prove that even in people who become PCR-positive despite vaccination, the viral load is significantly reduced." But that was not enough; until last Monday, the RKI page still read: "From a public health perspective, vaccination appears to reduce the risk of virus transmission to the extent that vaccinated people no longer play a significant role in the epidemiology of the disease." This passage forms one of the main bases for the "privileges" for vaccinated persons, as "RT Deutschland" notes - and of all things it was deleted without replacement in the new version.

The following sentences were also removed from the info page: "The vaccination has a high protective effect (at least 80%) against severe COVID-19, regardless of the vaccine used (Comirnaty by BioNTech/Pfizer, Spikevax by Moderna, Vaxzevria by AstraZeneca). Furthermore, the current data shows that vaccination with the AstraZeneca vaccine as well as with mRNA vaccines leads to a significant reduction in SARS-CoV-2 infections (symptomatic + asymptomatic) (protective effect about 80-90% after the 2nd vaccine dose)." Instead, this substitute formulation is now found: "However, it must be assumed that people become PCR-positive after contact with SARS-CoV-2 despite vaccination and also excrete infectious viruses in the process." In other words: vaccinated people are just like unvaccinated people - which calls into question the whole point of vaccination.

Even more serious, however, are the implications of this rewriting of vaccination information for the vaccination regime and the widespread exclusion of the unvaccinated from public and social life. For all rules, whether 1G, 2G or 3G, are based - as "Reitschuster.de" also points out today - on the self-evident basic assumption that the unvaccinated run a higher risk of infection than the vaccinated, and that the latter pass on the coronavirus far less frequently than the unvaccinated. If these previous "certainties" are no longer scientifically or evidence-based and not even the RKI is willing to admit to them, then there is DEFINITELY no legal basis for the unequal treatment of the unvaccinated.

Safeguarding against foreseeably also ineffective boosters?
This new version is particularly revealing in view of the booster vaccination that is currently being vehemently propagated - also by the RKI: because the now officially confirmed non-quantifiability of the infectiousness of vaccinated persons as well as their own risk of contracting the disease then also concerns a third or fourth dose. Although the usual nebulous tappers and false prognosticators from Lauterbach to Spahn to Wieler placate that the third injection multiplies the vaccination protection, the truth is that they simply don't know, and no one should be surprised when the first "booster breakthroughs" appear after a few months, like the current vaccination breakthroughs. In Israel, by the way, these have been going on for some time, with an upward trend. It is possible that the RKI wants to protect itself in exactly this case: that boosting - apart from gaining a few months of time for those in power - will not bring anything and the "waves" will continue to sweep through the country.

The biggest scandal continues to be hushed up: That last year's approval studies, on the basis of which vaccines worth hundreds of billions of dollars were ordered worldwide, were obviously fundamentally flawed or at least only of limited value and thus ultimately worthless. This vaccination campaign can already be described as the most expensive miss of all time - just as this "pandemic" is probably the most monstrous false alarm in history.

Does somebody have an article to recommend that I could share with them? I know there's a 1000 of them, but is there one that could be especially helpful to someone who hasn't really looked deeply into the matter before?
If they're open to watching a vid, Dr. Lee Merritt at the Fairview Baptist Church (Edmond, OK) on April 7, 2021, covers a lot of territory - even a few tidbits new to me [skip to 22:50 (after introducing her/prayer) - there's some initial mic problems that are soon resolved]:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZS8z4xlw4UzRXcIIkvXRg

If any A-List grade artist attempts to go against the WEF/CFR inspired/directed Cov-19 narrative, they will get wacked publicly to be reminded that he/she needs to stop. If that does not work then they will need to think a little about the singer Prince's death.

Here are some "well behaved" A-Listers.

Prince Charles and DiCaprio chatted privately as they were given a guided tour by McCartney at her sustainable fashion installation at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery in Glasgow.
Oh pleeeaaase, give meeeee aaaaa break !!!!:zzz:
At COP26 Leo expressed his concerns,
On my final day at #COP26 I was honored to meet with the amazing Juma Xipaia, a young indigenous leader, who since childhood, has fought against the construction of the Belo Monte hydroelectric dam in the Xingu river of the Amazon. Her continued fight for the survival of indigenous peoples, the rainforest, the empowerment of women, her dreams and hopes born from her struggles and threats, deeply touched my heart. Juma’s words will stay with me forever.

And last my other favorite Climate Change fighter, Matt Damon. It is reported that he owns a jet plane with actor Clooney.

I came across an original suggestion for those facing jab mandates at work.

An employers contractual obligation that you undertake any activity deemed necessary and defined within your contract so as to fulfill your work duties (e.g. be vaccinated) ends when you clock off from the work place or complete your agreed weekly hours. For the rest of the time before you come back to work there are no contractual obligations in existence or effect; the time is your own and no contractual obligations apply either way. However being obligated to be vaccinated is a 24/7 of implied obligation and therefore if the employer mandates you they must appropriately recompense you for the extra time period i.e. for all hours outside work hours (as well as by implication the rest of your life) that you are fulfilling your work obligation.

So if your employer demands you take a jab how about saying that's fine, but how will you recompense me for the time I am not at work but forced to undertake your employment mandate because this stuff you insist I take as part of my work duties will be still floating around inside and working on my body outside those agreed hours? I am being forced to undertake an obligation of my work but not being paid for it via 'overtime'.

Sounds far fetched perhaps but it has its own internal logic (the basis of contractual employment is that a pre defined x hours a week only fall under these specific terms and conditions (including set salary) and all these terms cease to be in effect once those hours are completed) and just maybe it would tie them up in legal knots and unconscionable financial obligations. FWIW.

An employers contractual obligation that you undertake any activity deemed necessary and defined within your contract so as to fulfill your work duties (e.g. be vaccinated) ends when you clock off from the work place or complete your agreed weekly hours. For the rest of the time before you come back to work there are no contractual obligations in existence or effect; the time is your own and no contractual obligations apply either way. However being obligated to be vaccinated is a 24/7 of implied obligation and therefore if the employer mandates you they must appropriately recompense you for the extra time period i.e. for all hours outside work hours (as well as by implication the rest of your life) that you are fulfilling your work obligation.

So if your employer demands you take a jab how about saying that's fine, but how will you recompense me for the time I am not at work but forced to undertake your employment mandate because this stuff you insist I take as part of my work duties will be still floating around inside and working on my body outside those agreed hours? I am being forced to undertake an obligation of my work but not being paid for it via 'overtime'.

Sounds far fetched perhaps but it has its own internal logic (the basis of contractual employment is that a pre defined x hours a week only fall under these specific terms and conditions (including set salary) and all these terms cease to be in effect once those hours are completed) and just maybe it would tie them up in legal knots and unconscionable financial obligations. FWIW.
The though is cute, however the cut and dry resides in the contract of employment and the legislation around it that might guide the conditions under which a contract can be modified without your permission. Of, course I am speaking from the South African perspective. I suppose our times require the people to beef up on labor laws....eish!

Sounds reasonable and logical to me. However, here in Australia, that would just be dismissed immediately. Even full time employees can be dismissed at any time if 'there is no more work available' or 'excess staff' and given a week or two severance pay. No legal repercussions for the employer, apparently. Retrenchment is common and legal. :rolleyes: No need to invoke 'the mandate' as a reason.

[5:58 vid in article]

Christian professor recovers from COVID after treatment denied, warns about medical and media ‘lies’

Mon Nov 8, 2021 - 2:58 pm EST
(LifeSiteNews) — Christendom College professor Matthew Tsakanakis endured a COVID nightmare that has left him questioning whether America remains a free country.

“It woke me up to a new America that is not the America I knew when I was growing up, when we stood for fighting atheistic Marxism and we’re seeing it here in the United States as it is,” Tsakanikas told Jim Hale of LSNTV.

The Professor of Theology stood alongside 19 COVID vaccine victims in front of the Supreme Court of the United States to protest the widespread conspiracy that is preventing COVID patients and vaccine victims from receiving the help they need. Tsakanikas makes an urgent appeal to all Americans to stand up for their God-given rights in this emotional interview.

Back
Top Bottom