Good grief. It's like listening to one of my grandkids tell a fib about what happened at the park and then making more stuff up to make it more sensational and gripping. All I can do, is laugh, really.
As I recall, when ICD-10 was rolled out a few years ago in USA, there were a lot of place holders in there for future disease groups. ICD = International Classification of Diseases. The 10th version is so onerous that is it near impossible to code things without a computer. Would not surprise me one bit to see health costs statistics getting tied to climate change-related diagnoses.

So many contradiction, as France and the EU continue to slide into financial stress.

The infection rate in the Hautes-Pyrénées have been very low. But those that have been vaxed, it is obviously much higher within Occitanie. Lourdes Trabes and Pau are now catering to a Vaxed nation. The Unvaxed continue to be the undesirable targets.

4 November 2021
Not long before the winter holidays, the COVID-19 situation has started to worsen among the European Union countries, causing inconveniences for those planning to travel to another Member State.

The latest update of maps by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has shown that several countries have been registering high infection rates during the last seven days, suggesting that everyone avoids unnecessary trips.

According to the EU Health Agency, a large share of EU countries – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia – are currently categorised as dark red countries.

This categorisation has been made based on the fact that all of these areas identified more than 500 infection cases per 100,000 inhabitants during the last couple of weeks, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.

In line with the data provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), out of all the dark red-listed countries, Romania, Austria, and Bulgaria have registered the highest infection rates.

During the last 24 hours, Romania has reported 10,196 new COVID-19 infection cases, followed by Austria with 4,962 new cases, and Bulgaria with 5863 new cases.

Taking into account the increased infection rates in all of the above-mentioned dark-red listed countries, the Agency has strongly discouraged travel to these areas, especially for persons who haven’t been fully immunised or recovered from the virus.

>> EU Travel: Overview of November’s Country-by-Country COVID-19 Rules of Vaccination, Quarantine & Testing

In addition to the countries mentioned above, the epidemiologic situation has also worsened in Czechia as half of its territory is now colored dark red. In last week’s update of the maps, the country had a significantly more stable situation.

Moreover, Germany has been listed as a red country for several weeks now. However, two of its regions – Saxony and Thuringia – have been newly added to the dark red list, meaning that travel to and from the country, especially these two regions, is highly discouraged.

Similarly, the majority of Poland is currently coloured red, in contrast to last week when some of its regions were part of the orange list.

Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Finland are also part of the red category as they have registered more than 200 cases per 100,000 inhabitants during the last 14 days. Travel to these areas is not as strongly discouraged as for dark red countries. Nonetheless, everyone is advised to hold the necessary documents and be cautious during their trip.

Conversely, the Agency has revealed that similar to the last couple of weeks, the COVID-19 situation has remained almost the same in Italy, France, and Portugal. These three countries are the safest destinations to travel to at the moment.

Previously, SchengenVisaInfo.com reported that the EU Member States are trying to reach an agreement that would allow European citizens to travel freely within the bloc without being subject to additional Coronavirus restrictions.

There is a hidden agenda among smaller townships in France. Some are operating under the radar with blessing of city officials.

Monein: the world of tourism is changing, professionals are adapting https://larepubliquedespyrenees.fr/pyrenees-atlan
FDqZILgXoAIw1Wv

Pyrénées-Atlantiques: the obligation to wear a mask in certain conditions extended until November 19 https://larepubliquedespyrenees.fr/sante/coronavi

1636530175696.png
Season #ski : the mask required in the lifts and the pass in reserve to find the slopes https://larepubliquedespyrenees.fr/environnement/

Related:

Markets, Monsters & Madmen: Alex Krainer

RogueNews RT / 1:01:25
Streamed live 4 hours ago

World renowned author of the books "The Killing Of William Browder", "Grand Deception" and "Mastering Uncertainty In Commodities Trading, market analyst and speaker Alex Krainer sits down with V to discuss the global state of affairs. Buckle up its going to be a hell of a ride!

Last edited:
What is "obvious BS"? Your favorite article mentions the PCR numerous times. Are you very familiar with the process? Are you very familiar with Drosten?

What I am suggesting is not a fence-sitting issue. Simply put, your favorite "Sigh..." article as well as those that promote "no virus" are both potentially inaccurate. Investing heavily in either could, at this point, be premature.

Locking this thread and needing "moderator approval" to carry on networking? What?

You sound angry Ryan. And obviously your cup is full.

Yeah. Drosten :rolleyes:

Also notice how Dr Drosten miraculously always been the first with new PCR tests in every new “pandemicsince 2006 and right at the beginning of each. Surprize.

Well, he is also responsible for putting the ridiculous paper out (via the private, fraudulent WHO) about “asymptomatic spread” in March 2020. (Mentioned above, comes from Dr Wolfgang Wodarg).

Plus that Dr Drosten faked his Doctor title - but even his professor title ! (according to some of the Investigative Corona committee Berlin interviews, which were made regarding the increasingly murky history of Drosten’s “professional” past - found to be fraudulant)

It is neither psychotic when lawyers come together in public, offering transparency n order to openly discuss in interviews with many wise highly experienced people in their fields, to scrutinize the dark whereabouts of mr PCR Drosten (and everything else in this Plandemic) It just shows, how off many aspects really turned out to be, including the misuse of PCR technology and testing on RNA particles, followed by nefarious claims and consequences based on such. By “experts” (media biatches) who themselves often turn out to be highly questionable figures, when you sled light over those trolls.

The jury is still out there, to say the least.

And we should be careful about the virus, or whatever it is. Including the way the tests are performed creating too many positive results.

I don’t just mean the amount of PCR cycles alone, but have to think of the ingredients in these “specific” tests: What exactly is responsible for giving off positive results so easily ?

What if the Drosten Covid PCR tests do not truly capture a particular new SARS-CoV-2 entity ? What if the sequence used, reacts to something else in reality ? Perhaps something we have more often in common ? Drosten got a CODE sent in from China, not a physical, isolated entity of a virus. Yet in his lab in Berlin he already defined his special Corona PCR test ready to go in the end of Jan 2020 !

Then there is the issue with the World Bank register of many hundred millions of COVID PCR tests being shipped all around the world in 2017 and 2018. Ooops.

Causality. Causality ?!

So, you got the virus isolated and sequenced. Fine. How about causality ? When we only test for Corona with the PCR test, how do we truly know if that, whatever is found, also is the cause of disease and death ? For example: Germany used Multiplex tests up until 2019 - in order to determine which virus are active in a person (commonly more than 1-2 viruses). It can identify between 20 and 100 viruses in one single test.

Then comes Corona on stage and woops - multiplex tests all gone. Never used again. Only Drosten’s PCR tests remain. What a coincidence. And so convenient, is it not ?

No wonder “it is all Covid”. If you only test for it, and nothing else. Then that is what you get, whether based on a real new entity or some other entity we always had coming from time to time. Who will know when nobody tests for it ? Having a virus does not necessarily mean, it is what makes you sick or causes death. (It was never encouraged to find out what exactly killed people remember. And what did slip out, often were other reasons, such as killing protocols, deliberate as well unintentional. As well lethal drugs instead of helping medications. And the list goes on and on.

There is a reason why the highest Italian health authority has revised it’s Corona death numbers from 130.000 to less than 4000. Ooops - “Now a warning ?!?”

What is a new corona virus ? One that changes its spikes with a new molecule ? Well coronaviruses are among the most changeable viruses known. Surprise ? Not. The innards of the virus on the other hand (SARS types) not much at all and remain rather stable. But the sandboxed PCR tech and it’s false heroes - give off impressions of lethal new variants and death.

The commonly used PCR tests used on people - can not even distinguish “Delta” variants from others “variants”. It’s that crude. I believe you have to gene sequence it with even more sophisticated methods to find that out what is what.

And THAT is NOT often used.

Vaccine Disinfo - misleading articles - mistakes - wrong information - thinking errors - helped by deliberate fake news postings

I noticed this weird phenomenon, which looks like Russian Jamming System Kills All NATO Electronic Systems In Syria, but they are jamming human thinking world-wide, I think. In order to create a

real-time distortion of active human thinking-processes,

I think, they create a Noise-Layer As Fertile Soil for this purpose. I noticed fake news writers popping up on RT - Russia Today - forum actively spreading their disinformation. The first performance was
"Pfizer CEO Arrested"
then
"Gavin Newsom disappears, suffered Vaxx Damage?"

Proof at the bottom of this post, but first:

Pfizer deploys meme to fight vaccine misinformation
If you search for this text on the DuckDuckGo search engine:

Dr. Judy Mikovits Covid is a disease

Now you get lots of debunking results calling Mikovits a charlatan and fake. Could it be that manufacturers are now actively paying their own hordes of fact-checkers, whose job is to discredit people and to fill the net - search engines - with articles containing defamation and lies?

Covid-19 was never isolated

- Team "Not isolated":
Dr. Judy Mikovits stated they never isolated this virus. She also stated that Covid-19 is not a virus, but its a disease: meaning it consists of groups of coronaviruses, flu viruses and doctors know what else. Just like her 'Pine-needle tea Test' for the public, she might have intended this as a thinking task for the public. To see, how many people use their brains. Logic dictates that:

If Covid-19 is a disease, then its a bunch of viruses from different families, therefore they cannot isolate "a" virus, because its a whole family of different viruses. So in this way she was right and gave us this thinking task.

Also critical scientific thinking activates here:
Was isolating done on an artificially cultured lab cell-line?
(in which case scientists could call isolation as false statement), because isolation should really mean:
Covid was isolated in a live infected human patient.

+ Team "Isolated":
1. Kevin W. McCairn Ph.D has shown electron-microscope images where you could clearly see the virus: he says SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated and anybody who says different is "blowing smoke up yer arse". He clearly meant a virus. Logically he is also still valid as the isolated virus is part of the Covid(-19) family.
2. Generalist Dr. Peter McCullough states isolation means sequencing, that's why swabs / DNA samples are needed. They pretty much can identify / "isolate" the SARS-CoV-2 gene sequences in the DNA sample today. These sequences differ only insomuch that they can still recognize them as one virus type and call them Delta, Mu, Lambda, etc...

= = = = = = = =

All right, back to the title of this post. Could it be that the Frequency Fence has been finely adjusted to cause neuron-misfirings in peoples heads? Check this out:

Spreading disinformation:
Via thinking errors. Is it conscious? Is it unconscious? E.g. programmed?

Here is an example video on Stew Peters:
Emergency Over: All EUAs Illegal, One Million 5-11 Year Old's Jabbed in 2 Days

1. At videotime 10min:34sec Dr. Jane Ruby is READING a text by directly looking downward onto the paper - so I presume her eyes ARE on the text. She reads the following:
"[The WHO] has put out a document that's called the CONSOLIDATION .. a .. consideration.. ..apologies.. consideration regarding the consent and in vaccinating children and adolescents 6 to 17."
Here is what she is reading on paper:
View attachment 51339

Well, she stated that she doesn't like to read, in one of the earlier videos. She doesn't know the Military Alphabet Code, for example. Proof is in one of the earlier videos, where she reads up the deadliest vaccine lots. That K she spells as "KAIT", not "Kilo" as Stew quickly helps her. She probably just meant she doesn't like to read these criminally demented government / WHO / CDC / FDA publications, because it makes her angry and there is so little time in these video shows and she gets emotionally worked up. 'No problemo!' We understand.

2. Then at videotime 12min:08sec:
Stew Peters gets worked up that the government required people to get their kids jabbed and launches into a tirade calling the jabs bioweapons and then he raises his finger and points "toward the event" exclaiming with wide eyes:
- "A hundred people are dead at this demonic concert in Houston! This fully vaccinated concert. Do you think it had any.. [doesn't finish his sentence] .. and they are lying! So many reports about a hundred people dead!"

So I tried to search the internet for 100 deaths. Failed to find articles stating 100 dead. Here is the SOTT professional fact gathering job done well on this event.

8 killed, hundreds injured at music event in Houston, Texas - Rapper Travis Scott continued show despite mayhem - UPDATES -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

See? Stew had a simple thinking glitch. He repeatedly states on his show that his team is checking the facts as we speak. Also after they publish a video he states frequently "checks and corrections are coming up!" Again, no problemo! We understand.

I think this is becoming a common thinking error. As in cataclysmic times: mass madness overtakes people. Its a process, we could probably show this phenomenon - on a graph - increasing as we go into '2022: The Year of Chaos'. Try to think clearly and spell clearly, state facts letter-perfect, when people are running around in panic and houses are burning.

I think this brain-jamming is caused in people. Achieved remotely. C's referred to this as frequency fence. Malachi Martin's priest friend called this as The Great Panjandrum, where (IIRC) the demon performs a loud 'signal-jam': out-screams / out-wails the exorcist like a Banshee so loudly, usually in a chorus of many "alien" voices together that the exorcists words cannot be heard.

I think the Lizzies / Establishment are achieving this global effect now: Scrambling peoples thoughts and causing vulnerability to hypnosis, cessation of critical thinking, waylaying of real-time thinking processes. Skewing thought real-time. Causing glitches in thinking that we see said on videos and written in posts, preventing people to even run their favorite "spell-checking parallel thought process", which checks their spelling as they write. This is no longer the case in numerous peeps. As stated and observed in previous years here as well. Look at how many misspellings now there are in posts!

Therefore, I think the following is pertinent:

Re-Classification of internet sources:
Real-time content coming from the internet right now - I think - should be classified same as historic biblical documents, where Laura states:
"[..] ..earlier documents attests to the fact of a total revision of history by the authors of the Gospels and Acts, and thus their motivations are strongly in question and their writings must be interrogated as hostile witnesses."
Two points.
1. I agree with the noise levels for the Stew Peters interviews. They are elevated to say the least. Moreover when SP pumps up the volume of his vocalizer, for me it is a sign I have to look for the source of what is being yelled about.
2. Is there 'something in the air' that muddles the thoughts or cognitive capacity? I have noticed that for me, during the day I struggle some times to be mentally productive. During the night though, I have no problem. It is a fresh observation and I am still processing it, but it might also have an environmental cause that might affect other people.

Last edited:
I hesitate to post this here - in fact it could have gone on half a dozen other threads and still made non-sense - and maybe baked noodles is its real home. But sadly this is probably quite serious and lives here because its yet another sign that COVID has taken us into full blown clown world where up is down and down is cuckoo...

Circa 9th November 2021, the world's first person has been officially, medically diagnosed as suffering from Climate Change...

The first “climate change” diagnosis is here. It will not be the last.

I am very happy you did, because it is the best example for how overgeneralisation riding on hype can make celebrities and create society trends. Thinking of all implications, it will probably become 10 times worse than the Covid nightmare.

In order to sell lies, one needs to build upon a kernel of truth. There is a virus, corona or whatver one wants to call it, that gives mild to no symptoms to the majority of people, and can lead to complication in a small proportion of vulnerable individuals (these need attention, not being refused treatment waiting for a miraculous "vaxxin"). From this simple fact, a lie can be constructed with images (images of people suddenly dropping dead in the streets while walking), numbers, newspeak, religious rituals (clapping at given hours, dress code: masks, washing with alchool), etc.

Claims as "there is no virus" is exactly the reason those who are serious about exposing the real lies of the PTB are not taken seriously. A close analogy is 911: those who are serious about demonstrating that it was a PTB operation are ridiculed because some claim that the planes do not exist, that they are holograms etc. Those who have real reasons to demonstrate that Global Warming is nonsense are unfortunately associated with the lunatics who believe the Earth is flat. Same goes with the actors theory during shootings. There are many other instances of deliberate CoIntelPro to discredit by association with dubious people and claims, there is no need to be a participant in similar self-defeating reasonning. What matter is the truth, even if it doesn't look fantastical.

As usual, it's not black or white, and some claims may be born out of misinterpretation (whether spontaneous or deliberately vectored is yet to be seen). For instance, when someone says that the virus has never been "isolated", where does it come from? Could it stem from the claim that the company that created the Corona rt-PCR test didn't use virus samples but only the database DNA sequences published by other laboratories? Maybe, but even in this case, that does not mean that the virus does not exist, only that the company that created the rt-PCR test didn't isolate the virus itself.

One has to be careful not to give ammunition to the true believers in the official narrative by espousing claims that are easily destroyed and ridiculed.

As for the PCR test itself, it has been used for the mediatic fear factory. One has only to search "PCR" in the SOTT page to see how this test is rubish. But even if it weren't rubish in its efficiency, it's useless. If one is sick, they know they are sick, no need for a test.

There is also another aspect to these tests. Let us suppose a test has an "sensitivity" of 99%. This means that when testing people who are "infected" (again, if they are "infected" and not sick, who cares) it gives 99% of true positive results, and only 1% of false positives (people who are not "infected" but get a positive test nontheless). These are good numbers in themselves, but they are useless by themselves. If for example a population has an infection rate of 1%, then for a representative sub-population (or the whole population), the probability of being "infected" given that a test is positive is 50%, and the probability of being uninfected given a positive test is 50%. In other words, in a population of say 1 million individuals, 10 thousand would be truly infected (supposing the 1% infection rate) and 990 thousand would be uninfected. The true positive of the "infected" would give 99 hundred individuals and the false positive of the uninfected would give 99 hundred thousand individuals. The announced "cases" would be 198 hundred instead of 10 thousands. The example is perhaps extreme, and in reality the figures can be more or less dramatic of course, but the main idea, beside that there is a reason basic statistics are not teaught at school, is that numbers can be deceptive and in some cases they are meaningless if one doesn't have the whole information. If someone wants a more detailed description on how to do these calculation (multiplication, addition and division) I can provide a simplified representation but in conclusion, PCR is rubbish on so many dimensions it's a joke. OSIT.

Last edited:
I'm asking out of pure interest. When Colin Powell died I saw quite a few on social media lacking "empathy" towards his death because of the role he played in the war in Iraq. However, there were also some who held your view and were accusing the others of lacking empathy. I thought this position interesting. I was like hmmm... so like, is empathy to be applied regardless of what a person does in life? I mean, should a guy who goes in a train and stabs people then gets shot by cops have others mourn his death? What about a crime boss who doesn't actually do anything himself but gets his gang to do the deeds... if he gets caught and dies in a fire fight should the public feel empathy? Or what about if he doesn't actually get caught by the law but suffers some illness which means he's in pain for some duration of time - should let's say the public of they were to know this wish him a quick recovery? 🤨

In the example you gave, the difference is the socially programmed members of the public don't have the power to mandate one takes the jab however, Newsom does. He's not ignorant of the damage this causes because he's not stupid... he's just rationalised it to himself that it's for the greater good. Heck if it's a cost worth bearing when others suffer it, then screw it, it's kind of poetic justice if indeed he did get an ADE himself too which I doubt he did. But if he did, then you know, it's okay if others get it why not him? Is he more human? This is the thrust of my argument.

Well… you get seriously deeply angry - rave about it, possibly loudly at those who commoted awful crimes. Perhaps even feeling something like burning hate…?

And then comes a time … to snap out of it. How long does that take ? There is no rule. (And sometimes friends are your best aid in life. Not a solution, but can be a bridge).

But when hate consumes the heart long and far - it is a warning sign having to start the process of seriously snapping out of it (or it traps the soul while “living”) To look at things from both a grande / higher scale but also acknowledging what it feels like from a “small, local” perspective; from the perspective of the “little lives we live”

Both are important.

Especially in the light of learning lessions. As in all hate, grief and sorrow - there are so many delayed doors (layers) secretly embedded in the experience - which do not open all at once during the process. Yet, lead to several surprises not seen or understood before entering the next door (when ready).

There is time for everything. Live it. Live through it. And then learn from it (hopefully)

And no, it isn’t easy every time.

On the contrary it can be one of the hardest things in life ever to learn. But how can I ever forgive a criminal who committed horrible crimes ? If I do not allow myself to feel the whole spectrum in myself ? (reactions, dwelling, reflecting, cross-reactions of past and now, back and forth of feelings between “good and bad”, etc)

How can one achieve organic development of soul, if steps are skipped ? So, i believe all parts have a substantial entitlement to exist. The art is maybe, not to get stuck in something for the rest of life, eating up your heart and then really nothing is left. Then the raptor energy would have won.

Everything in its time…

the thing attacking them might vaguely resemble a human, it is not human in the slightest.
Have to say, most of the time when I read or see reports of the current or past psychopathic scum carrying out their particular role of the global depopulation agenda - i.e. Fauci, Gates, Newsome, De Blasio, etc. - and their faces are shown, I imagine a bullet hole right through the center of their foreheads. So, should these creatures either die or otherwise get their just deserts in real life, I do not feel empathy for them as they run the gamut from cruel/heartless/sadistic to pure unadulterated evil. But, I also have to keep in mind that humanity itself bears the blame for the existence of perhaps all of these horrible creatures. They - the organic portals who ultimately failed - were supposed to exist in an originally intended STO grand cycle. Because of human group consciousness' selfish choice to manifest with sexual physicality (took the bait the Lizzies provided), our current existence has been STS. So really, we brought this upon ourselves although I don't discount the continuing interference by the Lizzies.

I rather suspect the plan is to open the immigration floodgates even more than they are already, and import vast numbers of "temporary" workers from third world countries.
What are the odds that these "temporary" workers will not be required to be vaxxed . . .
Already that way in the U.S. with the influx from Mexico and distribution across the country. No testing and no vaxxing. Probably don't have to wear masks on the planes either.

As to the Covid-Climate Change-SaveThePlanet connection, please note the irony:

NEARLY 29,000 TONS OF COVID PLASTIC NOW FLOATS IN THE OCEANS, STUDY FINDS

Now, a study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America calculates for the first time how much of that waste is ending up in the oceans and what it is doing once it gets there.

"The Covid-19 pandemic has led to an increased demand for single-use plastics that intensifies pressure on an already out-of-control global plastic waste problem," study co-authors Yiming Peng and Peipei Wu from Nanjing University told The Guardian. "The released plastics can be transported over long distances in the ocean, encounter marine wildlife, and potentially lead to injury or even death."

The Nanjing University and University of California (UC), San Diego-led research team looked at waste generated between the beginning of the pandemic in 2020 and August 2021, according to a UC San Diego press release. All told, the study found that 193 countries have generated more than 8.4 million tonnes (approximately 9.3 million U.S. tons) of COVID-specific plastic waste since the pandemic began, and 25,900 tonnes (approximately 28,550 U.S. tons) of that ended up in the world’s oceans.
img.jpg

"When we started doing the math, we were surprised to find that the amount of medical waste was substantially larger than the amount of waste from individuals, and a lot of it was coming from Asian countries, even though that’s not where most of the COVID-19 cases were," study co-author Amina Schartup, an assistant professor at UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography, said in the press release. "The biggest sources of excess waste were hospitals in areas already struggling with waste management before the pandemic; they just weren’t set up to handle a situation where you have more waste."

I think we've all come to the conclusion that Climate Change/COP26 is Phase II - the green phase - of the scamdemic.
Came across this vid from COP26 - sooo creepy!

‘Refugee Little Amal’ arrives in Glasgow

Bizarre video series fictionalizing Amal’s trip to the UK

That's not a sustainable situation of course but I rather suspect the plan is to open the immigration floodgates even more than they are already, and import vast numbers of "temporary" workers from third world countries.

I have a few friends who are teetering on the fence, about to topple into vaxxland because of the pressure getting to them. Does somebody have an article to recommend that I could share with them? I know there's a 1000 of them, but is there one that could be especially helpful to someone who hasn't really looked deeply into the matter before?

I think we've all come to the conclusion that Climate Change/COP26 is Phase II - the green phase - of the scamdemic.
Came across this vid from COP26 - sooo creepy!

‘Refugee Little Amal’ arrives in Glasgow

That is weird, big time weird. That second video gives the impression of being present at a religious ceremony. Creepy :nuts:

To unwrap the layers of lies around what happened in Syria would be next to impossible in a conversation with anyone in that crowd watching this puppet. But using a puppet in front of these young people to represent the Syrian refugee girl is masterful level of manipulation.
052120_PiedPiper_01.jpg

Greta for me is not the best example of manipulation using someone young to sell something criminal. For me the best example of this is this girl who fooled the whole nation and good parts of the World to destroy a nation where people could live above average normal lives in that part of the World.

Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎), called "Nurse Nayirah" in the media, was a fifteen-year-old Kuwaiti girl, who alleged that she had witnessed the murder of infant children by Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait, in verbal testimony to the U.S. Congress, in the run up to the 1991 Gulf War. Her testimony, which was regarded as credible at the time, has since come to be regarded as wartime propaganda. The public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was in the employ of Citizens for a Free Kuwait, had arranged the testimony. Nayirah's testimony was widely publicized. Hill & Knowlton, which had filmed the hearing, sent out a video news release to Medialink, a firm which served about 700 television stations in the United States. That night, portions of the testimony aired on ABC's Nightline and NBC Nightly News reaching an estimated audience between 35 and 53 million Americans. Seven senators cited Nayirah's testimony in their speeches backing the use of force. President George Bush repeated the story at least ten times in the following weeks. (Wikipedia)

The Great Lie

The picture of the Pied Piper poped out of this article which is on target with this forum thread.

Last edited:
I have a few friends who are teetering on the fence, about to topple into vaxxland because of the pressure getting to them. Does somebody have an article to recommend that I could share with them? I know there's a 1000 of them, but is there one that could be especially helpful to someone who hasn't really looked deeply into the matter before?
I think sending them to read these comments of medical personnel who took the clot-shot has to be at the top of potential game breakers when deciding whether to do it or not.

This is not an article, it's a video.

Ask them to commit the time to watch it and if afterwards they want to still get the jab, then tell them it's the right decision for them.

Back
Top Bottom