<snip>
I’m thinking about moving to Kongo and to live with gorillas somewhere high in the jungle…

Some portals say it would start as soon as January!!!
I don’t have money to pay the fines and I‘m the only one working and providing and now I feel this rope around my neck getting tighter….

Does anyone have more information on this?
Stay calm. I am in Germany too, and believe me, you are not alone with this thinking. Thing is, I do not think there is a safe place to go to, maybe moving to the countryside might give some "room", but for me even that is not possible. I do not own a car, I am also not allowed to use trams or busses or trains any longer. And the rents are up in the sky, even on the countryside. so I stay in what I have, which is in the middle of the city, very cheap (!!!) big flat with garden (!!!!!), and try to stay calm. They cannot do this forever, it costs a lot of money, time and energy to keep us in this situation. Focus on the beauty of life, of nature, don't let the things you cant change at the moment drag you down on energy and frequency. There will be a way. Remember: There are beings that feed on your / our negative emotions. Starve them!

Stay calm. I am in Germany too, and believe me, you are not alone with this thinking. Thing is, I do not think there is a safe place to go to, maybe moving to the countryside might give some "room", but for me even that is not possible. I do not own a car, I am also not allowed to use trams or busses or trains any longer. And the rents are up in the sky, even on the countryside. so I stay in what I have, which is in the middle of the city, very cheap (!!!) big flat with garden (!!!!!), and try to stay calm. They cannot do this forever, it costs a lot of money, time and energy to keep us in this situation. Focus on the beauty of life, of nature, don't let the things you cant change at the moment drag you down on energy and frequency. There will be a way. Remember: There are beings that feed on your / our negative emotions. Starve them!
Tnx etezete!
Yeah, most of the time I‘m ok, but sometimes I freak out.
This is one of the freak out times.
Luckily, I have A LOT of romances still left on the list so I‘m compenzating with that. 😅
Also my kids are at home for Weihnachtsfeier so we play together.

So most of the time it‘s ok- until I read something like that.

Thank you and thank the forum!!! Whatever happens we have each other to rant about the world and to grow up together.
😘

Well here we will call it an omicron holiday this year. My wife tested positive with a quick test on Sunday and my daughter this morning. Nothing alarming, a runny nose for my wife and a mild headache for Gabrielle but they went for a test at the clinic mainly for a proof of immunity. Santa seems to have forgotten me as I have no symptom so far. Probable the supplement that we take since the beginning do their job, all the vitamins, ivermectin and Z-Stack from doctor Zelenko and sauna have given us the tools to fight it effectively and mitigate the symptoms a lot. We will see if it gets worse but frankly I doubt it. It may only be a cold, who know as the test doesn’t specify what viral infection you have.

Lawmakers have so far only passed a mandate for certain health care workers. Now, a narrow majority of experts on Germany's leading ethical body has said it should be expanded to all adults, under certain conditions.​

Germany's Ethics Council on Wednesday said it was in favor of mandatory vaccinations for all adults over the age of 18.

National and state leaders asked the body for its assessment earlier this month, with Germany battling a fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.

What was the Ethics Council's decision?​

A narrow majority, 13 out of 24, were in favor of the expansion of the mandate to all vaccine-eligible adults living in Germany. A larger number, 20 members, were in favor of the widening of an already existing mandate — in areas where particularly vulnerable people are being cared for — to all vulnerable individuals.

However, the body said it rejected the use of physical force.
….

I’m thinking about moving to Kongo and to live with gorillas somewhere high in the jungle…

I don’t have money to pay the fines and I‘m the only one working and providing and now I feel this rope around my neck getting tighter….

I wouldn't worry about it ahead of time too much; take the precautionary measures that you can and be vigilant, but don't let them drag you down. It's also a possibility that nothing will come out of it, or they might get forced to tone down eventually, the future is open. If all these totalitarian pushes are coming from a sense of desperation that the PTB feel, then they are bound to make mistakes, and it's only a matter of time before reality snaps back against their lies and distortions.

It could be - in the end I suspect I'll never know definitively how. My working hypothesis now is that Omicron (in specific) can infect previously recovered people (at least under some conditions). I don't know how but I'll be keeping my eyes open for more investigations / analysis on this over the next couple of months.

If Omicron indeed can "reinfect" it's not the end of the world as it's more like a cold but I think understanding the underlying mechanisms, even conceptually will be key in keeping people informed and alert to what can happen (and therefore how it can be mitigated).
Update:

• I know a few other previously recovered and unvaccinated people who were exposed to Omicron and haven't come down with the illness or tested positive.
  • I tested negative today on the home test and feel much better - sore throat gone, headache gone, just a bit of runny nose. I'll do another one of those home tests tomorrow and also see how I feel.

Weird observations

• I had a night where I couldn't sleep at all. Like zero sleep.
  • My mind ran quite a lot of negative thought loops and a whole bunch of stuff from my younger years started coming to the surface. It was all rather intense that I felt the need to start a thread about it in the swamp but it also seemed kind of fruitless. One thing is for sure, there are a lot of mental scars buried deep within and I couldn't find a solution for them when faced with the thoughts again. There is this need to "escape" but there is no where to escape to and there is no articulation of what it means. It's like I was faced with myself and the most pertinent "demons" I have faced in this life. Demons that aren't so much defeated as they appear to lurk just underneath the surface waiting for the right triggers to bring them forth.

In conclusion, Omicron is weak, something weird meant I got infected again though this doesn't appear to apply to the majority in a similar situation. Towards the latter part of the illness "mental health" issues started to come to the foreground and also it became very hard to sleep.

Tnx etezete!
Yeah, most of the time I‘m ok, but sometimes I freak out.
This is one of the freak out times.
Luckily, I have A LOT of romances still left on the list so I‘m compenzating with that. 😅
Also my kids are at home for Weihnachtsfeier so we play together.

So most of the time it‘s ok- until I read something like that.

Thank you and thank the forum!!! Whatever happens we have each other to rant about the world and to grow up together.
😘
ahahahaha... same strategy here! thanks for the reminder, i have to order some more, just finished my last Bridgerton Prequel, which I liked very much (The other Miss Bridgerton, Julia Quinn).

According to Clif High in one of his latest videos, the Noack story is not true.

Go to 29.13

The entire video is also well worth watching.

Clif lays out current events for us in Trench Woo…the Maxwell trial corruption, The Flynn/Wood kerfuffle, CFO resignations, and more. Though there’s nothing in the wind about it, he says he’s waiting for the Disney CFO to come out as stepping down, a huge temporal marker.

Disney CEO Bob Chapek is stepping down as chairman of the board. Anything to do with the Maxwell trial, Twitter or child trafficking?
After watching Andreas Noack some time ago now, I concluded he was a fake. The video I saw could have been a parody of a science teacher taunting his students with the prospect of their own death given the frightening things he found in the vaccine (photos of which he presented). Following up on @Ocean's post above, Clif High states not only is there no graphene hydroxide in the shots (something Noack has claimed), but Noack is not dead, as has been widely reported -- by his wife, initially.

Only trouble is, this fraudster Andreas Noack is one of the scientists featured in this 46 page complaint (linked to below) (see p. 7).

I haven't read the entire complaint yet, but it does make one wonder how serious these people filing the complaint actually are if they couldn't detect an obvious fraud like Noack?

excerpt:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – UK officials and the most influential public health figures are accused of genocide, citing a series of statistics on the impact of “vaccines” and policies imposed under the guise of “mitigating COVID.”

A group including former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon filed a complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC) (worth reading) on behalf of U.K. citizens against Boris Johnson and U.K. officials, Bill and Melinda Gates, CEOs of major pharmaceutical companies, World Economic Forum executive chairman Klaus Schwab, and others for crimes against humanity.

The ICC has acknowledged the case and has attributed the following reference number OTP-CR-473/21.

The complaint itself:

Several days ago my husband received a letter from the company he works for, notifying him that if he does not get vaccinated they will take money out of his paycheck. The positive part is that even though my husband and I have had some very stressful moments and differences, he is now on my side and is not willing to get vaccinated, nor to give in to the extreme left or the deep state.
Boy!!!, is it a constant struggle of emotions at the moment!
Personally I will not deny that I have felt some negative emotions, such as disappointment or disillusionment towards many people and sadness, I feel that we can also recognize that we are still human and that we can feel what is going on around us, And the most important thing is not to let oneself be dragged, I imagine that this is where the internal strength comes from.
Thank you all for this channel !!!, there are so many good things also.... we are not alone, support each other, and tune in to positive emotions. Thank you.

After watching Andreas Noack some time ago now, I concluded he was a fake. The video I saw could have been a parody of a science teacher taunting his students with the prospect of their own death given the frightening things he found in the vaccine (photos of which he presented). Following up on @Ocean's post above, Clif High states not only is there no graphene hydroxide in the shots (something Noack has claimed), but Noack is not dead, as has been widely reported -- by his wife, initially.

Only trouble is, this fraudster Andreas Noack is one of the scientists featured in this 46 page complaint (linked to below) (see p. 7).

I haven't read the entire complaint yet, but it does make one wonder how serious these people filing the complaint actually are if they couldn't detect an obvious fraud like Noack?

excerpt:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – UK officials and the most influential public health figures are accused of genocide, citing a series of statistics on the impact of “vaccines” and policies imposed under the guise of “mitigating COVID.”

A group including former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon filed a complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC) (worth reading) on behalf of U.K. citizens against Boris Johnson and U.K. officials, Bill and Melinda Gates, CEOs of major pharmaceutical companies, World Economic Forum executive chairman Klaus Schwab, and others for crimes against humanity.

The ICC has acknowledged the case and has attributed the following reference number OTP-CR-473/21.

The complaint itself:

yes, Noack is (was?) a strange figure, and everything around his "death" seems very shady. There is a "funeral"-vid which is a wild cut up of scenes of people walking through snow with torches by the way, changing lights -sometimes it seems like daytime, sometimes nighttime- and really strange picture inserts. For me it seemed like they were walking from before sunset morning into the day and mixed the pictures so that there is no continuity of light. the pic of the coffin is also very strange, it seems to be a four handle coffin, 6 handles you normally expect, and in the grave it seems to be only 50 Zentimeters or so lower than the ground, much too high for burying a dead body. then the proclaimed date of death, 26. 11. 21 - and the date of the funeral 9. 12., that doesnt fit also. It is not allowed to wait longer than 8 days, exception is only when investigation is going on by police... and he is not listed on the parish site of the probable cemetery he might be buried, nor on any other cemetery nearby. --- I do not know what to make of this story around him and this Graphene hydroxide stuff. The Vid he told "us" about his "finding" was also fishy as hell. the bloody razor blade in the background pic and so on. I even didn't recognize him at first, with the beard and all. But my strange feeling about him was long before this.

Several days ago my husband received a letter from the company he works for, notifying him that if he does not get vaccinated they will take money out of his paycheck. The positive part is that even though my husband and I have had some very stressful moments and differences, he is now on my side and is not willing to get vaccinated, nor to give in to the extreme left or the deep state.
Boy!!!, is it a constant struggle of emotions at the moment!
Personally I will not deny that I have felt some negative emotions, such as disappointment or disillusionment towards many people and sadness, I feel that we can also recognize that we are still human and that we can feel what is going on around us, And the most important thing is not to let oneself be dragged, I imagine that this is where the internal strength comes from.
Thank you all for this channel !!!, there are so many good things also.... we are not alone, support each other, and tune in to positive emotions. Thank you.
I think the important part is that you value your husband, that you are on the same side. Negative emotions we DO have sometimes, do not try to be godly, but I think they pop up for us to see, and learn. And if we do that contstantly then we grow, and THAT is the way to starve them! and yes, that IS the source of inner strength. Love!

The first groups to be affected are the police, the army and healthcare workers. The latter will lose their jobs on March 15 if they don't comply. Police and the army may be hit at an earlier date.

If I'm correct it's still about employment, no mandate for a general vaccination of this group yet.

Another important aspect is that Germany - contrary to Austria - has no index that shows which people are vaccinated or not. They will be hard-pressed to find out which people to target in a short period of time.

Personally, I received a polite letter from the local health authority inviting me to a booster shot which clearly shows that they do not know my vaccination status.

Tranquilos, esto esta terminando, soy de España,mi esposa trabaja en un hospital ya ha recibido informacion de que esto quedara como una enfermedad endemica cada invierno, asi que no habra obligacion de vacunarse, no nos pueden obligar solo estan metiendo miedo. Aguanten que ya queda poco.

Tranquilos, esto esta terminando, soy de España,mi esposa trabaja en un hospital ya ha recibido informacion de que esto quedara como una enfermedad endemica cada invierno, asi que no habra obligacion de vacunarse, no nos pueden obligar solo estan metiendo miedo. Aguanten que ya queda poco.
yes, they want to scare us. we already live in a very sophisticated system of offered and accepted conveniences traded off for freedoms... [please, btw, in the forum, write english or use a translator like deepl etc.] although this is also to be seen with caution... just compare english to german version:
english:
Calm down, this is ending, I am from Spain, my wife works in a hospital and has already received information that this will remain as an endemic disease every winter, so there will be no obligation to be vaccinated, they can not force us, they are just putting fear. Hold on, there is not much left.
german:
Ich bin aus Spanien, meine Frau arbeitet in einem Krankenhaus, und sie hat bereits die Information erhalten, dass diese Krankheit jeden Winter endemisch sein wird, so dass es keine Verpflichtung zur Impfung geben wird. Wir sind nicht verpflichtet, uns impfen zu lassen, sie wollen uns nur Angst machen.

Back
Top Bottom