SPAIN POLICE OFFICERS IN VALENCIA: "WE ARE WITH THE PEOPLE, NOT WITH CORRUPT POLITICIANS. WE ARE IN CONTACT WITH PORTUGAL, ITALY, FRANCE, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN, GERMANY AND THE NETHERLANDS TO UNITE ALL THE POLICE IN EUROPE! DOWN WITH THE HEALTH PASSPORT"

During Malone's interview with Rogan, Malone said that McCullough had briefed him just prior to the interview saying that he (Malone) should point out to Rogan that his opinion of "you can't get Covid twice" was prior to the Omicron variant started spreading. If I remember correctly, at the time of the McCullough interview with Rogan Omicron had just been announced so the data wasn't yet in.
Can you tell at which video-time exactly he said this, because there might be differently cut - parts redacted? - videos out on Rumble / Odyssey, which are not only timed differently, but important information might be cut from them?

Speaking of 5-G…is it on?

I was reading this article about Helicopters not being able to fly near the 5-G towers because it interferes with their navigation. But what kept coming up was that the 5-G is to be turned on nationwide next week (The US) Was it not already on? If correct, it could be a game changer.

From the article:

US helicopter fleets nationwide might be grounded next week when 5G towers are switched on.

next week around 5G towers that AT&T and Verizon will activate. This means that areas around the towers will be considered "hazards" and unsafe for helicopters to operate and may affect "a significant portion of commercial, law enforcement, and other helicopter operations," HAI said.

The article:

View attachment 53577

Specifically, the group calls out “a highly controversial episode featuring guest dr. robert malone (#1757). the episode has been criticized for promoting baseless conspiracy theories,” according to the letter. it goes on to note that dr. malone was suspended from twitter for “for spreading misinformation about covid-19,” and says he used his time on rogan’s podcast to promote “an unfounded theory that societal leaders have ‘hypnotized’ the public.” the letter further asserts that, “dr. malone is one of two recent jre guests who has compared pandemic policies to the holocaust. these actions are not only objectionable and offensive, but also medically and culturally dangerous.”
100 doctors sign the Malone / Rogan disinfo group to be deleted rom Spotify? Poor Spotify will be probably bombarded after this with signatures from Dr. Malone's colleagues:
I'm the president of the International Alliance of Doctors and Scientists We are 16,000 people from all over the world.

Speaking of 5-G…is it on?

I was reading this article about Helicopters not being able to fly near the 5-G towers because it interferes with their navigation. But what kept coming up was that the 5-G is to be turned on nationwide next week (The US) Was it not already on? If correct, it could be a game changer.

From the article:

US helicopter fleets nationwide might be grounded next week when 5G towers are switched on.

next week around 5G towers that AT&T and Verizon will activate. This means that areas around the towers will be considered "hazards" and unsafe for helicopters to operate and may affect "a significant portion of commercial, law enforcement, and other helicopter operations," HAI said.

The article:

I posted this, elsewhere, on the 10th:

FAA identifies dozens of airports affected by 5G rollout

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has released a list of US airports that will have 5G buffer zones around them following concerns that expansion of the network could interfere with aircraft safety systems. Two of the country’s largest telecom firms, AT&T and Verizon, are struggling to roll out their “game changing” C-band 5G networks as they negotiate with government officials. The original date set for December had previously been postponed until January 5, and then for another two weeks. Now the FAA says the carriers have agreed to keep their 5G towers offline around dozens of airports for at least another six months.

During Malone's interview with Rogan, Malone said that McCullough had briefed him just prior to the interview saying that he (Malone) should point out to Rogan that his opinion of "you can't get Covid twice" was prior to the Omicron variant started spreading. If I remember correctly, at the time of the McCullough interview with Rogan Omicron had just been announced so the data wasn't yet in.
Found it! There are two versions of the video out. One shorter, the original, which is on Spotify. Here is its Odyssey link (posted by QuantumRino). In this shorter video at exactly 1:56:29, Rogan asks Malone to say this critical info - you remembered - and I missed for the reason because:
I misunderstood Peter "McCullough"'s name's pronouncement for "Mercola" and because I erroneously understood "Mercola" and associated Mercola with the info the red warning sign didn't light up in my head. (Also Mercola's name is Joseph and not Peter and I have had major problems remembering names of people all my life.)
In the longer video I watched / which is 3 hours 14 minutes long as opposed to the shorter official version of 3 hour 6 minutes.. then naturally the timing is different. (there is an important last-minute segment included, which segment is missing from the Spotify version) In the longer video - which I summarized - Malone says the exact same thing at videotime 02:05:04:
- Peter called me. He said: "Robert, make sure you talk to Joe! And make it clear that although I spoke clearly and forcefully about "One & Done!" in his show.. that was before Omicron!" And so Peter wanted me to make sure your audience knew..
Here exactly Rogan confirms this with saying his friends got Covid twice..

So my apologies. Because of a brain-deficiency not being able to remember people's names in general, I completely missed this critical information.
Thank you for pointing out!

I am sorry to hear you lost your daughter, especially because of such gross incompetence from the medical staff. Please let us know when the book gets out. And take care💚
Sorry if I did not explain that properly ryu. She died physically but they were able to save her. However, during the process she had a conscious near death experience. This is typical of such when she could hear the doctors talking and panicking as she was observing them from above her body. When she came around she told the doctors that she was awake - which in etherical terms she was. But the doctors obviously denied she woke up hehe.
The positive points were that on waking she now has very enhanced psychic abilities - although she was always very intuitive. So we get regular help, advice and updates from my son, brother and dad. They have always been close to all of us. My son has planned his next incarnation soon in detail already - via my daughter's ivf next year - he selected the clinic even. But more later in a book he is helping me to write. Hard to prove scientifically, so for now I have just filed dated notes with a copyright company (2 years ago) as proof, info received prior to the birth.
Anyway off topic but will share a thread nearer the time.

A German Interior Ministry video is leaked in which they discuss strategies to be used to generate fear and psychological shock in the population. The crimes against humanity do not have a statute of limitations.

I am confused here.

Why is it claimed: "German interior ministry video is leaked" ?

The woman in the video looks to me like the wife of Dr Sucharit Bhakdi; Dr. Karina Weiss explaining what the German Interior ministry leaked paper was about in spring 2020; also known under the name of "Panic Paper". Which was outlining a strategy, e.g. how to create deep fears into the german public because the group affected by the virus people alone, were far too few to accomplish that.

Last edited:
With regards to 5G rollout, a circular to pilots was issued by the FAA;

Radar altimeter interference from 5G signals can take the form of loss of radar altitude information or, worse, incorrect radar altitude information unknowingly being generated. There have been fatal accidents associated with incorrect radar altitude, most recently Turkish Airlines flight 1951 in Amsterdam in 2009.

Altitude information derived from radar altimeters has been deeply integrated into aircraft systems and automation, with the latest aircraft using it to change aircraft handling qualities and prepare systems such as ground spoilers and thrust reversers for deployment prior to touchdown. This is in addition to radio altimeter use for autoland and in Category (CAT) II/III and Required Navigation Performance (RNP) AR approaches.

Another report issued by ALPA Org which might be easier to understand for a layperson;

Aircraft Operations and Radar Altimeter Interference from 5G

About this incoming US 5G rollout next week, i'm wondering how do we have to consider this 5G grid ?
Could it be used as a weapon they could use at any time ?
Did anyone ever steal one of their 5G antenna and analysed it ? I wonder what they really are in measure to do, all of their 'functions'.
I suppose they are +/- programmable and that then can emit a large scale of different frequencies. And consider the story of the graphene in the bodies acting, among other, as antenna, in order to better pick up/receive a signal + add the story of the bluetooth codes emitted by many vaxxed people ... I mean, it is no longer, at this stage, a delirious idea to figure out some possible (strong) relations. 🤨

This was already discussed here in this thread and on other threads, but let's say that the subject got an update with this incoming 5G rollout.

On the other hand, their narrative is seriously crumbling, they'll now have dificulties to impose their vax pass, could it be possible that they are ready to go on plan B ? do they have a plan B ? Or to reverse the game board ? I also wonder if they planned that it would arrive up to this point ?

Well, these are open questions i was wondering at this moment 🤔

Back
Top Bottom