One can hope that by seeing such a dramatic change people might think for a second a bit deeper and consider the possibility that the clot-shot is the problem. However I am of the opinion that the majority will not as long as they do not hear it officially announced on TV and/or in their favorite newspaper.

The
", the public insurers’ own research institute provided a different, more curious excuse.
"
will fool them as the best explanation for what is happening. Education level has no effect on such behavior from my own local experience.

That graphic is impressive :thup:

There is some good material in this video. The portion between 3 min and 8 min makes me wonder what is happening in higher education institutions if people of similar morality/sensitivity are doing "research" for benefit of mankind.

I was sent this article by a friend. I don't know if we've discussed nattokinase here before, but I thought it was interesting and I'll throw it out there. It can't repair existing damage, but it can work against the spikes that form, as I understand it.
In lieu of blood thinners, I use a variety of enzymes, Serrapeptase, Lumbrokinase, and Nattokinase. Perhaps these other enzymes would also be useful against the spike protein? Lumbrokinase is apparently good for breaking down blood clots.

From the mouth of Netenyahu - Israel was Pfizer's lab during covid, not just to test jab effects, but also apparently to lay some more groundwork for the roll-out of the new gold rush of genetic and personal health information.

"I don't want to bore you with the detailed plans... but they are detailed in my mind. We came out of covid first. I describe that in my book in my conversation with Albert Bourla, Pfizer - and I persuaded him to give tiny Israel to give us the necessary vaccines to get us out first from the covid. And the reason I could do that is because we have a database - 98% - a medical database - 98% of our population has digitized medical records, it's a little card, and anywhere you go in any hospital in Israel, North, South, it doesn't make any difference - BOOM. You punch it in and you know everything about this patient for the last 20 years.

I said, "We'll use that to tell you whether these vaccines - what do they do to people? Not individual people, not individual identities, but statistically. What does it do to people with meningitis? What does it do to people with high blood pressure? You wanna know that."

So Israel became, if you will, the lab for Pfizer. That's how we did it. We got up and we gave that information to the world, published in medical magazines and so on. That's a database we have. I intend to bring on that base, database, of personal medical records for the entire population, a genetic database. Genomes, okay? Give me a saliva sample. Volunteer. But I'm sure most people would do it. Maybe we'll pay them. Now we have a genetic record on a medical record of a robust population that's got - you have to have a diversified population where you have people from a hundred lands. This is a very powerful engine.

Now let pharma companies, let medical companies, let them run algorithms on this database, okay? I'm telling you right away I'll give preference for a few years to Israeli firms, and then to the world. But you can create a bio-technological industry that is unheard of right now. Unheard of - unimagined. And these are just the examples. We can become - stave off Iran - become a light unto the nations - and, uh - groundbreaking!

Never trust anyone that is unkept so, I think not!

Crowded #Kinderkliniken : You can't be indifferent to that. Everyone can help now: just #Maske up and if you're sick, stay at home. #Kinder had to make a lot of sacrifices because of #COVID19 , now we can give something back. My comment @SZ
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 06-30-19 Christina Berndt - Süddeutsche Zeitung.png
Panic button reset LOL!
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 06-49-15 Search - SFGATE.png

Edits add:
Currently on Climate change

Australians suffering vaccine side effects feel silenced by anti-vaxxers and stigma​

Like most Australians, Professor Gemma Carey has been vaccinated for COVID-19. In fact, she’s a passionate advocate for vaccination: “Vaccinations save countless lives every year, and the COVID-19 vaccines have saved millions from the type of difficult deaths we have come to associate with the virus.”

But her experience with the COVID vaccination has been complicated. In May 2021, Carey had a rare, serious, adverse reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine that she said left her with “functional stroke” symptoms. Her gruelling rehab process has involved relearning how to read, write and talk while on leave from her job.

Even while recovering, Carey’s trust in the benefits of mass vaccination hasn’t wavered. She has acknowledged there is a risk — “Every medicine we take has the ability to harm as well as help” — and has since received the Novavax vaccine.

What has surprised her is how difficult she has found it to talk about her experience. Although vaccine side effects are uncontroversial and made clear to anyone who receives a vaccine, Carey said she and others in similar situations have felt uncomfortable talking about them.

These concerns come from a belief that their stories could be used by anti-vaccine activists and groups to undermine trust in vaccines. Or, worse, that others assume they’re telling their stories to undermine trust.

For years, Australia’s anti-vaccine movement has weaponised reports of vaccines’ adverse events by taking them out-of-context and twisting them to cast doubt on safety and efficacy.

Just this week, former federal MP and former Australian Medical Association president Dr Kerryn Phelps pre-empted criticism when she publicly shared that she and her wife had suffered vaccine side effects:

“People who have vaccine injuries are not anti-vaxxers, because they have turned up to have vaccines. They’re wanting to protect themselves against the serious consequences of COVID,” she told The Sydney Morning Herald.

Carey is worried this is stopping a public and frank discussion around issues like how vaccine side effects are being monitored in Australia and the difficulty of taking part in the government’s vaccination compensation program, a scheme in which just 2.5% of claims so far have been approved.

“The problem is that there hasn’t been full discussion around risks as they’ve emerged in the pandemic,” she said.

[....]

I see what they think they're saying but....oof. The whole thing with labeling completely diverse groups of people as "anti-vaxxers" so you can stop listening to anything they say, seeing any difference between them or, well, thinking at all... hurts my brain... Instead why not just call them "bad people who we don't like", that's pretty much what you mean right?

Gotta love that "vaccine side effects are uncontroversial and made clear to anyone who receives a vaccine" line though...

I said, "We'll use that to tell you whether these vaccines - what do they do to people? Not individual people, not individual identities, but statistically. What does it do to people with meningitis? What does it do to people with high blood pressure? You wanna know that."

So Israel became, if you will, the lab for Pfizer.

That video of Netanyahu just blew my mind. I knew the guy was a psycho, but still. Here he is speaking openly and proudly of how he used Israelis as Guinea pigs. "We'll use that to tell you what vaccines do to people". So neither Pfizer nor Israel knew that already - yet they were given to the masses. Unbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom