Another person of note dies suddenly:

Grant Wahl, soccer journalist, dies at 48 in Qatar while covering World Cup​

Additional details from a different article:
CBS News reported that Wahl “suffered a heart attack” while in the press box of Lusail Stadium in Doha.

Wahl said on a podcast Thursday that he again was not feeling well and went back to the clinic for treatment.

“I basically canceled everything on this Thursday that I had, and napped and I’m doing slightly better that you can probably tell in my voice that I’m not at it at 100 percent here,” he said. “Hopefully I will not cough during this podcast. I’m coughing a lot. Everyone’s coughing here in like this is by no means limited to me like so many journalists have got a crazy cough. It sounds like a death rattle sometimes.

“The only thing that’s surprising to me actually is there isn’t that much COVID here. I thought there might be a real issue with that,” he continued. “We’re not really seeing COVID cases. We’re just seeing a lot of general sickness, coughing, colds, and I can’t wait to be on the other side of what I have. But I am going to be ready to go. I’m attending on Friday.”

So, heart attack. Certainly fits with what this doctor has realized is the truth about the vax:
I call it a pandemic of misinformed doctors and misinformed and unwittingly harmed patients, explains Dr. Malhotra. He warns that it is more dangerous to take the vaccine than not for most. Furthermore, you have a higher risk of heart attack from two doses of the vaccine than if you decided to start smoking 40 cigarettes a day, stop exercising and gorge yourself daily on junk food.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson recently interviewed Internationally renowned cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra and discussed the disturbing evidence that led him to conclude that the Covid vaccines need to be suspended. The former major Covid vaccine promoter highlighted the corruption of medicine by Big Pharma, politicians, academic institutions, medical journals, and regulatory bodies.

Dr. Malhotra went from promoting the Covid vaccine on television to questioning the physical effects unhealthy people have from the vaccine. That change came after his father, a health fit and healthy doctor, suffered an unexplained cardiac arrest and died.
[...]
And now, since that’s evolved, I, when I looked at this research, in the UK, we’ve had a massive increase in out-of-hospital cardiac arrests, Israel, were able to find that there was a link between the mRNA vaccines and a 25% increase in cardiac arrest and heart attacks in people aged between 16 and 40. That was associated with a vaccine but not with COVID.

It will take a long time to clean up the medical misinformation mess and vaccine damage caused, but, Dr. Malhotra explains, we must start by understanding and tackling it at the root. According to forensic psychologist Dr. Robert Hare, the root is the psychopathic entity that is Big Pharma.
The current system is encouraging good people to do bad things. The root of this problem are big, very powerful corporations, that have too much influence on government, on healthcare, on media and their primary responsibility is to produce profit for their shareholders, not to give you the best treatment.

And when you understand that, then we can start doing something to transform the system. And I don’t say this lightly. This has been well documented, that these corporations, unfortunately, in the way that they go about their business, by misleading people, by their business model being fraud, they act like psychopaths.

And they are a psychopathic entity.
Intimately, the conclusion is that we have a psychopathic entity influencing health policy, and that needs to stop. And it needs to stop now.
My solutions are some very straightforward, simple ones, explains Dr. Malhotra. “Although the drug industry can be involved in developing drugs, they shouldn’t be allowed to test them then and hold on to the raw data. Likewise, the industry shouldn’t fund the regulators. And politicians should not be taking money for campaign donations from big pharma. One of the primary purposes of government is to protect their citizens from external aggressors, but also to protect them from disease and to serve the people’s interests. And they are not doing that if they take money from an entity.”

Dr. Malhotra also believes that to combat the problem; we must address people’s willful blindness with “cold, hard facts” in a “compassionate but courageous way.” He believes most people turn a blind eye to the truth to feel safe, avoid conflict, reduce anxiety, and protect prestige.

He sat with journalists, some of whom were very strong proponents of even suggesting we should pin down people and inject them with the vaccine. But, in an hour of a conversation, talking, walking them through it,” Dr. Malhotra was able to affect change. He does, however, admit that they were more likely to listen to him because he was previously “vaccinated.”
Watch the full interview with Tucker Carlson and Aseem Malhotra:

1670709044191.png

Gates is at it again - a new pandemic exercise just dropped.

Catastrophic Contagion​

Catastrophic Contagion Tabletop Exercise

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, conducted Catastrophic Contagion, a pandemic tabletop exercise at the Grand Challenges Annual Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022.

The extraordinary group of participants consisted of 10 current and former Health Ministers and senior public health officials from Senegal, Rwanda, Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Singapore, India, Germany, as well as Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The exercise simulated a series of WHO emergency health advisory board meetings addressing a fictional pandemic set in the near future. Participants grappled with how to respond to an epidemic located in one part of the world that then spread rapidly, becoming a pandemic with a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affecting children and young people.

Participants were challenged to make urgent policy decisions with limited information in the face of uncertainty. Each problem and choice had serious health, economic, and social ramifications.

Gates is at it again - a new pandemic exercise just dropped.
The Qatar World Cup logo is giving me bad vibes. I see two intertwined cobras. Reminds me of the caduceus, the famous medical sign. What a serpent infestation!
ZmZmLW5vLXJqLW1v
Ni5qcGc

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.
Somebody, somewhere, is brewing the next pandemic! COVID wasn't enough!🐍

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 10-11-39 Thai Princess suffers a heart attack collapses while running...png

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 10-15-55 Remembering the Celebrities Who've Died in 2022.png

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 10-29-40 world covid data today - Google Search.png

Edit add:

A new peer-reviewed study by medical pathologists from Heidelberg University Hospital in Heidelberg, Germany:

People Died From mRNA-Vaccine-Damaged Hearts​

'In the authors’ own words: “Our findings establish the histological phenotype of lethal vaccination-associated myocarditis.”'

Has anyone here who is unjabbed and had delta (or a prior variant) had covid more than twice?

I now know a few jabbed people getting covid the 3rd time, albeit mild. I also know one unjabbed person who has had it 3 times - mild also.
I am not vaccinated and I have had several colds/flus every year.

I didn't go to any doctor, so I can't tell you what these viruses were called.

Je ne suis pas vaccinée, j'ai eu le covid en octobre 2019 (durée 1 mois),
puis en mars 2021 durée 3 semaines même symptômes (suite à une prise de sang immunité covid + 606 en octobre 2021),
puis le 13 octobre 2022 (15 jours mais une grosse fatigue qui s'est prolongée) même symptômes
pas encore fait de prise de sang pour savoir si c'était bien le covid...

I am not vaccinated, I had the covid in October 2019 (duration 1 month),
then in March 2021 duration 3 weeks same symptoms (following a blood test covid immunity + 606 in October 2021),
then on October 13, 2022 (15 days but a big tiredness that lasted) same symptoms
no blood test yet to know if it was indeed the covid...

I didn't go to any doctor, so I can't tell you what these viruses were called.
Same here, but it's been a year unlike any other for variations of the crud. It all kind of runs together in terms of months, but first severe lung congestion (I think in February), complete loss of sense of smell and taste for 2 months, then partial return but very skewed with a lot of things smelling and tasting just plain rotten, until homeopathic remedy prescribed by a wonderful guy in France reversed whatever "it" did; next, several days of severe vertigo where I had to hold onto the wall to move about and even lying down the spinning didn't stop. Interestingly a co-worker at the time had the same thing, only she had it so bad she took Gravol for the nausea. Course she's a jabberwokky freak, boosters and all. The next installment was vomiting for several hours, unable to keep anything down for three days except ginger ale and "loose stools" to put it politely, for I can't remember how many days. Whatever's going on/recycling, it seems to affect different systems of the body and I suppose some sort of increased immunity has been built but what a way to go! I've been laid out more this year than in the several years past put together. Interesting times. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom