Won't be hearing about this in those "get the new Covid-19 vax" Pfizer/BioNTech commercials now being aired on TV or from new Jeopardy sponsor, Moderna:

Cancer Genomics Expert Dr. Phillip Buckhaults Testifies to the SC Senate on the DNA Contamination Found in mRNA COVID Vaccines

[34:32 - really good science presentation but false view/belief regarding pandemic reality as stated a couple of minutes in - the house wasn't on fire, the vax caused deaths rather than prevented them, and there were much better/safe options available]

Incompetence, not malice . . . surrrre. But, the problem has been identified and an earnest discussion as to how to proceed looks promising, at least for South Carolina residents. Now, if only Ohio would follow suit . . .

I can’t shake off the feeling

that he (Dr Phillip Buckhault) tries to please both sides at the same time. If he says he is an expert in cancers, then he must be utterly aware that the mRNA platform is toxic by design - and there is no way around that fact anymore !

Alone the artificial nano lipids in which the (any) genetic cargo is held, is so toxic by itself that it alone poses many dangerous, even lethal aspects. (I will get to that in the future).

So while DNA contaminations in the vials is truly a very bad and dangerous thing - it does certainly not explain everything. He somehow appears to blame possible deaths onto that aspect of contamination with DNA (as if saying - without that, it would be a great product, but he didn’t spit that out directly). Or so, i understood that it though my personal filters, i may add.

Yet, any single aspect of the mRNA platform, every larger manipulated, artificial component in itself - poses already a risk for severe damages to human health.

What did the C:s say ?
“To tamper with DNA is at best iffy”

He believes that the mRNA is a terrific platform for the future.

He believes ! Well damn hallelujah, ring my bell.
Is that one of those moments where science shows its dead head, because it was built upon gravestones and wishful thinking ?

It should be all about life. And that includes a healthy dose of humility and respect to begin with, with human life (patient) at the center. But the opposite seems to be true, where the patient is kind of the last thing mainstream medicine science even bothers about.

I will in the future write about a microbiologist/geneticist from Germany, who takes apart this “awesome” mRNA platform into single molecules, and with delight throwing them ‘at the wolves’, it is that bad tech.

This is also the reason why i am highly skeptical of this Dr Phillip Buckhault testimony, despite his awesome presentation.

-

Reminds me a lot of Dr Geert Vanden Bossche who in his first interview 2.5 years ago, which most people have forgotten, stated how awesome the mRNA platform was. (He then never repeated that statement) He was never against those mRNA jabs, only critical towards that a “vaccine” campaign was executed in the middle of a “Pandemic” and would cause lots of variants (well those appear anyway - that is the nature of fast changing Corona viruses. Around 4000 variant per years. So there.

He is for heavens sake a PhD, DVM Independent Vaccine Research Consultant Vaccine Discovery & Preclinical Research guy. All about vaccines - and always has been.

Yet, suddenly he was made into a hero, and a “critic”. When he was interviewed at the Stockholm Covid summit in Jan 2023, he surely was a snobby person to the Swedish alternative reporters questions. And his speech at the conference was the only weird one among all others. As if “people didn’t understand”.

No. People didn’t understand him in the way he wanted to be understood, and then showed his arrogance accordingly. Like a miss understood science celebrity :umm:

Pendant que le nouveau Ministre de la Santé, le 4ème depuis 3 ans, non médecin, formé chez MacKinsey, dit aux Français (mais qui le croit) que le vaccin est sûr et sans effet indésirable ALORS qu'il ne veut pas COMMUNIQUER les chiffres des morts entre vaccinés et non vaccinés ! Si le vaccin était sûr et efficace, croyez moi qu'il communiquerait ces chiffres ! Dans les pays qui les communiquent on s'aperçoit que dans TOUTES les tranches d'âges il y a plus de morts chez les vaccinés que chez les non, bien sûr à proportions équivalentes !
Et comment EXPLIQUE-T-IL l'énorme SURMORTALITÉ constatée dans TOUS les pays qui ont vaccinés massivement ??
Il est temps maintenant d'arrêter avec ces mensonges INFÂMES devant des journalistes aux ordres
1696407410576.png
While the new Minister of Health, the 4th in 3 years, non-doctor, trained at MacKinsey, tells the French (but who believes him) that the vaccine is safe and without adverse effects WHILE he does not want to COMMUNICATE the figures deaths between vaccinated and unvaccinated! If the vaccine were safe and effective, believe me they would report these numbers! In the countries which communicate them we see that in ALL age groups there are more deaths among those vaccinated than among those not, of course in equivalent proportions!And how DOES IT EXPLAIN the enormous EXCESS MORTALITY observed in ALL countries which have vaccinated massively??Now is the time to stop with these INFAMOUS lies in front of journalists under orders.

Le Ministre allemand a fini par dire la vérité après de nombreux mensonges !
À quand la fin de l'hypocrisie et de la manipulation en France ?

The German Minister finally told the truth after many lies!When will hypocrisy and manipulation end in France?

From ZeroHedge:

"Please take the 2 minutes to watch this Congressman Kevin Kiley clip. You truly won’t believe your ears with the bullsh#* these Biden agency heads are spewing! As Congressman Kiley says in the video, the government is trying to tell us that “2 + 2 doesn’t equal 4.” You don’t get much more Orwellian than that!"

And this: (Iv' tried but can't stop this video from starting at the end, so just start it, then back it up to the beginning)

"Here’s just one example of Biden himself, the “Big Guy,” mandating the C19 shot:"

The zerohedge article below:

Last edited:
Seemed suspect to me when I first heard it - the Paul Wellstone plane crash came to mind.

ND Senator Who Called For Long Term mRNA Damage Study Killed in Freak Plane Crash

North Dakota State Senator Doug Larsen was killed in “freakish” plane crash along with his wife and two children in Utah on Sunday.

Earlier this year, Sen. Larsen made himself a target of Big Pharma when he spoke out in support of a bill to study “the long-term health effects” of mRNA vaccines.

Sen. Larsen shared this story on the Senate floor:
The Republican senator’s death was confirmed by his fellow legislator and Majority Leader David Hogue.

The plane was piloted by Doug Larsen which crashed Sunday evening after he took off from Canyonlands Airfield about 15 miles north of Moab.

Grand County Sheriff’s Department statement posted on Facebook saying all four people on board the plane were killed.

On Monday, the sheriff’s department noted: “The county’s dispatch center received a report of an isolated incident involving a single aircraft taking off from the Canyonlands Regional Airport and then crashing into the ground.”

Just blatantly putting it out there now!

John Kerrys Daughter Orders Govts To Mass Euthanize BILLIONS of People Before 2030

John Kerry’s daughter has urged world governments to urgently ramp up the WEF’s propaganda so that members of the public are mentally prepared to witness the deaths of billions of human beings in the global elite’s great depopulation drive.

1696456408019.png

Vanessa Kerry was speaking at a World Economic Forum panel to discuss the elite’s plans to brainwash the public into accepting their fate in order to save the planet from so-called “global boiling.”

According to Kerry, the people of the world have been softened-up by the Covid pandemic and they are now “emotionally” ready to accept that culling the vast majority of the population is in the best interests of humanity.

But there is just one problem for Kerry and her cronies in the corridors of power at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The entire world is a crime scene and the WEF has left its fingerprints all over it.

Thinking more and more how some will have targets on their backs when the comets start to fall. ☄️💥🔥

Cancer Genomics Expert Dr. Phillip Buckhaults Testifies to the SC Senate on the DNA Contamination Found in mRNA COVID Vaccines
Follow up - from Global Research:

The #PlasmidGate Scandal, Plasmid DNA: DNA Lasts for ever and if it Integrates into your genome, you will produce its Product Forever

By now I sincerely hope that you have all been watching the exposure of the #PlasmidGate scandal unfold on twitter and various other platforms. If you haven’t I’m going to summarise it for you as briefly I can:

When Pfizer and Moderna said that they produced an “RNA vaccine” and that an “RNA vaccine” meant that anything they injected into you would have a short lived (days) effect at most, it was a lie.

When the media, the regulators and the government said it “isn’t gene therapy” without knowing what was actually in the product, that was also a lie.

The primary reason that this is now proven to be a lie is that multiple laboratories around the world have proven that those COVID vaccines contain therapeutic levels of plasmid DNA. DNA lasts for ever and if it integrates into your genome, you will produce its product forever. There is no definition of gene therapy anywhere in the world that this process would be excluded from.

This is #PLASMIDGATE

For more details on #Plasmidgate outside of twitter I would refer you to the original substack from Kevin McKernan here and the whole testimony of Dr Phillip Buckhaults here.

Just for background, it’s important to know what plasmid DNA is – it’s the lab-based circular DNA particles that is replicated in big vats of poo and then used to create the mRNA that goes into your “short lived” vaccine.

It’s a lab tool so should never be in a drug injected into a human. It’s not allowed to be there. It’s like having a drug that requires arsenic as a substrate to make it, and then throwing the leftover arsenic into the actual drug that gets injected into you.

Vanessa Kerry was speaking at a World Economic Forum panel to discuss the elite’s plans to brainwash the public into accepting their fate in order to save the planet from so-called “global boiling.”
Vanessa doesn't 'kerry' much about people...
...and so does Bill, putting as many 'gates' as possible between nature and his technocratic fantasies.
Thinking more and more how some will have targets on their backs when the comets start to fall. ☄️💥🔥
The Grand Finale will be 'smashing!'
Who will win? The 'boiling' frogs or the 'Ctrl-Alt-Delete' tyrants? 😉

The 2023 Nobel Prize in Medicine or Physiology was awarded on Monday, October 2, to Hungarian Katalin Karikó and American Drew Weissman
"for their discoveries concerning nucleobase modifications that have enabled the development of effective mRNA vaccines against Covid-19." , declared the Nobel Committee.
“The winners have made unprecedented contributions to the development of vaccines in response to one of the greatest threats to human health of our time.”

In the photo illustrating the article, these great scientists, Nobel laureates, demonstrate the apotheosis of scientific thought of the 21st century... 😷😷😷

Prix Nobel de médecine : les chercheurs Katalin Karikó et Drew Weissman récompensés pour leurs travaux sur les vaccins à ARN messager

View attachment 82577

Until 2022, Katalin Karikó was vice-president of the German laboratory BioNTech, which developed an mRNA vaccine against Covid-19 with Pfizer. Since then, she has acted as a consultant to the company.
French Source

Just blatantly putting it out there now!

John Kerrys Daughter Orders Govts To Mass Euthanize BILLIONS of People Before 2030

John Kerry’s daughter has urged world governments to urgently ramp up the WEF’s propaganda so that members of the public are mentally prepared to witness the deaths of billions of human beings in the global elite’s great depopulation drive.

View attachment 82723

According to Kerry, the people of the world have been softened-up by the Covid pandemic and they are now “emotionally” ready to accept that culling the vast majority of the population is in the best interests of humanity.

But there is just one problem for Kerry and her cronies in the corridors of power at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The entire world is a crime scene and the WEF has left its fingerprints all over it.

Dr. Vanessa Kerry Vanessa Kerry appointed WHO Director-General's Special Envoy for Climate Change and Health.
Source OMS - 22 June 2023 Press release

So they are both perfect puppets who are put on show to spit out and inject their masters' message. We shouldn't be surprised, this is how the system works.

Edit: Delete a double "and"

OK - I've been bowled over by two recent video presentations - the first on Sott that's over three and a half hours long:

Just finished watching the second that was linked from comments to an article on Sott that's two and a half hours long:

I recommend the second if you really want to understand the full explanation of the Covid-19 pandemic. And it has nothing to do with a virus. It has everything to do with venom. 🐍

I really can't break it down because there is too much information and you really need to see/hear it to appreciate the scale (no pun intended) of this criminally genius genocide.

OK - I've been bowled over by two recent video presentations - the first on Sott that's over three and a half hours long:

Just finished watching the second that was linked from comments to an article on Sott that's two and a half hours long:

I recommend the second if you really want to understand the full explanation of the Covid-19 pandemic. And it has nothing to do with a virus. It has everything to do with venom. 🐍

I really can't break it down because there is too much information and you really need to see/hear it to appreciate the scale (no pun intended) of this criminally genius genocide.
WOW. 🤯

Des journalistes internationaux de médias alternatifs examinent le processus exact de développement, de test et de distribution des soi-disant « vaccins » contre le Covid-19. Il y a maintenant une autre avancée qui change complètement la version officielle : le soi-disant « Processus 2 », une étude faisant partie de l’étude d’approbation de Pfizer, était jusqu’à récemment un secret bien gardé. Des documents montrent que les vaccins distribués dans le monde ont été fabriqués selon une méthode de fabrication différente, beaucoup plus dangereuse et problématique que celle approuvée.
1696851130519.png
International journalists from alternative media are examining the exact process of development, testing and distribution of so-called Covid-19 “vaccines”. Now there is another breakthrough that completely changes the official story: the so-called “Process 2”, a study that is part of the Pfizer approval study, was until recently a well-kept secret. Documents show that vaccines distributed around the world were made using a different manufacturing method that was far more dangerous and problematic than the approved one.

Back
Top Bottom