L'administrateur de la base de données néo-zélandaise sur la vaccination contre le virus COVID-19 se transforme en dénonciateur et révèle le nombre de personnes décédées après avoir analysé les numéros de lots des vaccins de Pfizer.
1701685426511.png
The administrator of New Zealand's COVID-19 vaccination database turns whistleblower and reveals the number of people who have died after analyzing batch numbers of Pfizer vaccines.

Fou de lire cela dans le "20 Minutes" suisse !!
Les virologues sont contents que le Covid circule !!!
Ils écrivent SANS AUCUNE HONTE :
- Pendant longtemps, la vaccination a été considérée comme le moyen le plus efficace de lutter contre le coronavirus.
- Cela a désormais changé : le responsable de la vaccination, Christoph Berger, souligne que la circulation du virus présente des aspects positifs d'un point de vue immunologique.
- Cela favorise l’immunité de base de la population.
1701686089999.png
Crazy to read this in the Swiss “20 Minutes”!!Virologists are happy that Covid is circulating!!!They write WITHOUT ANY SHAME:- For a long time, vaccination has been considered the most effective way to fight the coronavirus.- This has now changed: the head of vaccination, Christoph Berger, emphasizes that the circulation of the virus presents positive aspects from an immunological point of view.- This promotes the basic immunity of the population.

the circulation of the virus presents positive aspects from an immunological point of view.- This promotes the basic immunity of the population.
Am I correct to interpret this as saying that they're hoping this will boost NATURAL immunity? If so, I'd like to know just how influential this group of virologists is and what impact can we expect their statements to have at a national level.

Explanation of how the coronavirus was isolated at the "IHU Méditerranée" (Marseille University Hospital Institute for Infectious Diseases).

IHU Méditerranée Infection shows Nexus how it isolated the Covid-19 virus in 2020

How was the Covid-19 virus isolated at Marseille's IHU Méditerranée Infection in early March 2020? To answer this question, Professor Bernard La Scola, head of the Infectious Diseases and Microbiota pathway, and his team opened the doors of their P3/NSB3 laboratory to Nexus. During the 2 months of January and February 2020, the IHU did not detect any Covid-19 virus, while it always found all the other usual viruses. The first Covid coronavirus-positive patient sample did not arrive at the IHU until February 27, 2020, from a patient in Nice.

◆ A precise methodology

From there, 4 different and complementary methods were implemented for identification. They are described in an article published in early March 2020:

1) PCR analysis, i.e. amplification of genetic material.
2) Electron microscope observation
3) Virus RNA extraction and sequencing
4) Culture of the virus to determine whether or not it is multiplying.

◆ Several thousand coronaviruses isolated

At the end of these 4 phases, Professor La Scola and his team were able to conclude that their "coronavirus" was similar to the one deposited by Chinese researchers in a gene bank in early January 2020 and later named SARS-CoV-2.
The IHU subsequently isolated and sequenced several thousand strains of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. However, the isolation of the coronavirus did not demonstrate a causal link with the symptoms described in the Covid disease. From the outset, Chinese researchers have asserted that SARS-CoV-2 was indeed the cause of the symptoms of the new Wuhan pneumonia, without ever proving it. The question of the causal link between the virus and the symptoms remains open to debate.

Article by Corinne Lalo

That NZ vaccine whistleblower, revealed as Barry Young, was a "former" worker for Te Whatu Ora, a government vaccine database office, and he was arrested for illegally accessing their database and presenting "misinformation". He faces seven years in jail.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...Te Whatu Ora chief executive Margie Apa said in a statement the individual downloaded a large amount of vaccine-related information and published it on an overseas website.
She said Young, a former staff member at Te Whatu Ora, had no clinical background or experience with vaccine knowledge and appeared to be trying to spread misinformation.
"Analysis of the released data is ongoing but work so far has not found any National Health Index Numbers or personally identifiable information," Apa said.
In the video, the man claimed New Zealand has had a high number of excess deaths since the vaccine rollout. However data experts say the claim is false, as the accused failed to age standardise the data."

"What this individual is trying to claim about vaccines is completely wrong and ill-informed and their comments demonstrate this. The person has no clinical background or expert vaccine knowledge and appears to be trying to spread misinformation.
"Vaccination is safe and effective, and everyone should keep up to date with their shots to protect themselves, whanau, and their communities. We assure people there is no evidence whatsoever that vaccination is responsible for excess mortality in New Zealand."
Apa confirmed the data had been taken down from the overseas website and an Employment Relations Authority injunction was preventing it from being published elsewhere.
"In addition, a police complaint has been laid, an employment investigation is underway, and the person is no longer at work.
"The individual has worked in the health system for a number of years. He was authorised to access data as part of his work and was locked out of our systems as soon as we became aware of the unauthorised use," Apa said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is looking more and more like an "astroturf" operation to me, in order to further bury the truth and discredit anyone speaking out against the vaccines.

Another thing that concerns me is that Steve Kirsch was given this information before it was released, and he used it to make his own claim that the vaccines are killing people. Why does this concern me? Because everything and everyone that he associates with instantly becomes tainted. Kirsch is right about the vaccine damage, but his methods of proof are often criticized as not being properly scientific and he has been accused of having an agenda for which he can provide no objective truth. And the fact of the matter is, ALL his studies are biased towards his pre-conceived conclusions, even if they are right. He may, in fact, be false opposition.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is blowing up around the world, but not in a good way. Even though Young and Kirsch are right, the methods and means of presentation of their results are seriously undermining the data they are trying to highlight, and it plays into the hands of the elites as they can point at all of this as simply biased "anti-vaxxers" sharing "misinformation"; and now doing so can result in a lengthy prison sentence. The fact that neither are doctors is also being used against them, as they have "no standing" to talk about vaccines. This is the message that the MSM is giving out now.

This in from SOTT:

It looks like Igor Chudov has some of the same misgivings I have about what's really going on with this whistle-blower thing in NZ. I hope that the guy is truly sincere, but even if he was, he made some major mistakes with his data that could end up poisoning the well. He should have consulted with some doctors before doing his video.

Les médias sont prêts à tout pour ne pas mettre en cause les poisons-vaccins en cause.
Les militaires ont des performances athlétiques diminuées ? Ils mettent le petit covid en cause. Alors que très peu ont été affectés par le covid mais que TOUS ont été vaccinés...
1701771276521.png
Les médias sont prêts à tout pour ne pas blâmer les poisons qu’ils utilisent. Les soldats ont-ils des performances athlétiques réduites ? Ils blâment peu le covid. Alors que très peu ont été touchés par le covid mais TOUS ont été vaccinés...

Boris Johnson le PSYCHOPATHE ! Alors que ce type est déjà responsable d’avoir attiser l’Ukraine dans la guerre, au lieu de signer la paix, voilà que l’on apprend, qu’il avait demandé aux services de sécurité d’élaborer des plans pour attaquer une usine néerlandaise de vaccins contre le Covid après que l’UE avait bloqué l’exportation de cinq millions de doses du vaccin AstraZeneca au plus fort du déploiement du vaccin en mars 2021...
Il répondra de cela aussi, devant la commission d’enquête sur la gestion du Covid qui s’ouvre dans 3 jours.
Mail Online (Boris Johnson asked spies to plan raid on Dutch Covid vaccine factory)
Boris Johnson a demandé à des espions de planifier une perquisition dans une usine
néerlandaise de vaccins Covid Des sources diplomatiques ont déclaré que l’ancien Premier ministre était « furieux » après que l’UE ait effectivement bloqué l’exportation de cinq millions de doses du vaccin AstraZeneca au plus fort du déploiement du vaccin en mars 2021.
1701771557951.png
Boris Johnson le PSYCHOPATHE ! Alors que ce type est déjà responsable d’avoir attisé l’Ukraine dans la guerre, au lieu de signer la paix, on apprend qu’il avait demandé aux services de sécurité d’élaborer des plans pour attaquer une usine néerlandaise de vaccins Covid après que l’UE a bloqué l’exportation de cinq millions de doses du vaccin AstraZeneca au plus fort du déploiement du vaccin en mars 2021... Il en répondra aussi, devant la commission d’enquête sur la gestion du Covid qui s’ouvre dans 3 jours. Boris Johnson a demandé à des espions de planifier une perquisition dans une usine néerlandaise de vaccins anti-CovidDes sources diplomatiques ont déclaré que l’ancien Premier ministre était « furieux » après que l’UE ait effectivement bloqué l’exportation de cinq millions de doses du vaccin AstraZeneca au plus fort du déploiement du vaccin en mars 2021.

Les médias mensongers commencent petit à petit à retourner leurs vestes, et admettre les dégâts des poisons-vaccins.
Je rappelle à toutes fins utiles pour en informer des proches que le vaccin à ARNm du fabricant américain Moderna n’est plus utilisé en Islande depuis vendredi 5 novembre 2021.
En Suède et en Finlande, le vaccin covid n’est plus administré aux personnes de moins de 30 ans, et en Norvège et au Danemark, il ne sera plus administré aux adolescents de moins de 18 ans...
1701772554012.png
The lying media is gradually starting to turn around and admit the damage caused by poisoned vaccines. I remind for all intents and purposes to inform my loved ones that the mRNA vaccine from the American manufacturer Moderna has no longer been used in Iceland since Friday November 5, 2021. In Sweden and Finland, the covid vaccine is no longer administered to people from under 30 years old, and in Norway and Denmark, it will no longer be administered to adolescents under 18 years old...

Rien que le nom du vaccin fait peur.
Rien que le fait qu'il n'est pas été testé fait encore plus peur du niveau de corruption atteint dans les organisations sanitaires dans lesquelles on devrait avoir confiance. Mais ils sont TOUS POURRIS !!!!
1701772927816.png
Just the name of the vaccine is scary.Just the fact that it has not been tested makes us even more afraid of the level of corruption reached in health organizations in which we should have confidence. But they are ALL ROTTEN!!!!

Traduction post 29.002
The media will do anything not to blame the poisons they use. Do soldiers have reduced athletic performance? They hardly blame covid. While very few have been affected by covid but ALL have been vaccinated...

Traduction post 29.003
Boris Johnson the PSYCHOPATH! While this guy is already responsible for stoking Ukraine into war, instead of signing peace, we learn that he had asked the security services to draw up plans to attack a Dutch Covid vaccine factory after that the EU blocked the export of five million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine at the height of the vaccine deployment in March 2021... He will also answer for this, before the commission of inquiry into the management of Covid which is opening in 3 days. Boris Johnson asked spies to plan raid on Dutch Covid vaccine factory Diplomatic sources say former PM is 'furious' after EU effectively blocks export of five million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine at the height of the vaccine rollout in March 2021.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 20-33-38 zerohedge on X CDC Replaces 'Pregnant Women' With 'Pregnant ...png
Authored by Steve Watson via Modernity.news,
The CDC has wiped references to ‘pregnant women’ or ‘pregnant woman’ in vaccine guidance and replaced them with terms like ‘pregnant people’ and ‘pregnant parent’ in an effort to become ‘gender neutral.’

Other gender specific terms such as ‘she’, ‘her’, and ‘mother’ have also been resigned to the dustbin of history by the CDC.

Here is a screenshot from the guidance on flu vaccines:
1701804910055.jpeg

Stella O’Malley, a psychotherapist and director of Genspect, told The Daily Mail that the move creates a “dangerous” precedent, noting “There was no need to replace the word ‘woman’ with the words ‘pregnant person.’ In medical matters, clarity and simplicity should be prioritized so that everyone can understand what is involved.”

“Some people, especially those for whom English is not a first language, will not understand what is meant by ‘pregnant people’ yet they would readily understand ‘mothers,'” she continued, adding “It’s an appalling example of how politics is increasingly interfering with medicine.”

Stella O’Malley, a psychotherapist and director of Genspect, told The Daily Mail that the move creates a “dangerous” precedent, noting “There was no need to replace the word ‘woman’ with the words ‘pregnant person.’ In medical matters, clarity and simplicity should be prioritized so that everyone can understand what is involved.”

“Some people, especially those for whom English is not a first language, will not understand what is meant by ‘pregnant people’ yet they would readily understand ‘mothers,'” she continued, adding “It’s an appalling example of how politics is increasingly interfering with medicine.”

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 20-36-15 CDC Replaces 'Pregnant Women' With 'Pregnant People' In Vacc...png
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) accused the CDC of “cowering to political forces.”

Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of AAPS, charged that “A small minority but highly influential entities, are trying to change language, Orwellian style, to force acceptance of an absurdity.”

“All pregnant persons are women. A trans man is a woman who is trying to alter her body to resemble a man’s,” Dr. Orient said, adding “She is endangering her baby’s health if she is taking testosterone. The CDC ought to be warning about that.”

Similar moves in Britain by the National Health Service have come under recent scrutiny.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 20-40-37 KTLA Entertainment on X Jamie Foxx makes 1st public appearan...png
Jamie Foxx made a surprise appearance at Monday night’s Critics Choice Association‘s Celebration of Cinema and Television: Honoring Black, Latino and AAPI Achievements.

This was Foxx’s first public appearance since suffering a “medical complication” in April.

The health scare made global headlines as the medical emergency required him to be rushed to the hospital, and then took months to recover.

What specifically happened to Foxx has been kept private, but it was serious.

During the ceremony, the actor received the Vanguard Award for Amazon Prime Video’s “The Burial.”

Skipping down

His appearance stunned and surprised the crowd.

Attendees were treated to a very emotional Foxx who spoke candidly about his long road to recovery.

“I want to thank everybody. I’ve been through something, I’ve been through some things,” he began.

“It’s crazy, I couldn’t do that six months ago, I couldn’t actually walk,” he said while holding back tears.

However, even with the emotional heaviness of the moment, Foxx couldn’t help but make a joke.

“I’m not a clone, I’m not a clone. I know a lot of people who was saying I was cloned out there. Boy, L.A. sh–t.”

He then went talked about how his view on life has changed since the health scare.

“It feels good to be here. I cherish every single minute now, it’s different. You know it’s beyond. I wouldn’t wish what I went through on my worst enemy, because it’s tough when it’s almost over,” he explained.

“When you see the tunnel. I saw the tunnel, I didn’t see the light. It was hot in that tunnel,” he said with a laugh. “S–t, am I in the right place?” he said as he playfully adjusted his collar. “I see the Devil like ‘c’mon now.'

“I have a new respect for life. I have a new respect for my art. I watched so many movies and listened to so many songs trying to have the time go by. Don’t give up on your art, man, don’t give up.”

En Allemagne ce couple est aussi connu que feu Johnny Hallyday en France. C'est un duo du puissant folklore allemand. Ils arrêtent la scène car ils constatent que leurs amis et proches meurent autour d'eux. Ils veulent veiller sur eux, sans oser demander pourquoi une telle hécatombe depuis les poisons-vaccins ?
Aujourd'hui les gens savent, très peu osent le dire hélas...
1701851904654.png
In Germany this couple is as well known as the late Johnny Hallyday in France. It’s a duo from powerful German folklore. They stop the scene because they see that their friends and loved ones are dying around them. They want to watch over them, without daring to ask why such a massacre since poison vaccines?Today people know, very few dare to say it unfortunately...

Another one from SOTT:

Dr. Kevin McKernan, one of the major investigators researching DNA contamination in the mRNA vaccines, had his entire database deleted from the file hosting service MEGA overnight. Why? Because he had downloaded NZ whistleblower Barry Young's data from the NZ Covid vaccine database.

I don't think this is an accident. McKernan was working with scientists to determine if legal action could be taken against Pfizer and other vaccine companies for the proven DNA contamination found in the injections. Now, all his sequencing data showing the smoking gun is gone. It looks like this NZ whistleblower story is being used to bury the bodies, whether or not Mr. Young was sincere in his exposure of the death data or not.

He may, in fact, be false opposition.
I flagged Kirsch 2 years ago. It wasn't difficult because he outted himself when he fought against hydroxychloroquine.
Let's put this slide in context. It was during the Open Public Hearing Session, and the speaker beginning at 4:20:20 was Steve Kirsch, Executive Director of the "COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund".

Kirsch appears to be a tech guy like Bill Gates, and "COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund" is against hydroxychloroquine.

Back
Top Bottom