Heavy propaganda in Sweden

So, now that our BS social Minister Forssmed presented the "first case" of Monkey Pox / MPox in Sweden, "our" mainstream media (read; Goverment mouthpieces) are going rampant, to push heavily the pesky modRNA injections to people.

One wonders how "monkey pox" even is confirmed... Let me guess; the useless PCR test ? The garbage tool to show anything and everything between possible and impossible.

It is truly sickening how the partially lethal shots are still being pushed upon the Swedish people in 2024.

View attachment 100305

filed under "Swedish politics" which i thought was a bit odd.
View attachment 100306

PS: Strange image to say the least, with all the foamy bubbles. I don't believe this photo represents mpox at all. Is that supposed to be a virus - yet the soap bubbles certainly don't do that pattern in nano-scale. To me it looks like a moderate macro shot, barely even 1:1, with help of dish soap (given those bubbles are often relative large - and i have done tons of macro images in the past 5 months this year, e.g. with among other things like dish soap bubbles.

_

The minister of Social Affairs Jakob Forssmed is en utterly useless coward, who has absolutely no skills nor knowledge about anything revolving virus, modRNA shots - other than looking and acting like an ignorant sociopath - e.g. in several confrontations (interpellations) with Parliamentarian member Elsa Wedding, the only politician in Sweden at the Parliament, who dares to challenge other Swedish politicians.

She is absolutely incredible, a truly remarkable woman of deep common sense and deep knowledge in the field of energy as well climate - but also dipped her toes into the nefarious modRNA tech, as well stood up revolving the coup de etat that's been committed in Sweden, with that special military deal by the defense minister signing an agreement early 2024, before there was any discussion nor any parliamentarian agreement done; by letting Sweden become a carte blanche weapon territory for the US military to do anything what they like, without ever having to answer to the Swedish Gov or Police, what and when they are doing exercises on our soil.

However, Elsa Wedding stood and fought alone for years - which now has made her realize, that it is a lost fight (as onbody is aiding/supporting her in the Swedish parliament (and now has put her health in deep trouble, after all the energy drain).
to me this looks like a retaliation like action to the anti violent migrant gang attack position. speaking under correction though.

Back
Top Bottom