In this new world old people and sick people will not be useful. The world we are entering will be totally different. We will not recognised it. Even the devilish Madame la corrupte Lagarde insist that pensioners are too many. They do not have money for pensions.
Well, we will see.

This is an interesting article from the New York Times, posted on March 31st, indicates to me an exercise in social grooming.

Guidelines that could determine which coronavirus patients get prioritized for lifesaving care vary by state, involving factors such as age, health problems, pregnancy and cognitive abilities.
It has info graphics embedded in the article showing triage algorithms, explanations of scoring points and a color coded alert.

Also a couple of articles from the media that mirror the same message, seems to me that this is a standard message that has been given to the media to put this message out in the public consciousness.

But as the number of Canadians made critically ill by the virus ticks up, some patients or their families are actually foregoing entirely the often-harrowing treatment afforded by ICUs and breathing machines

Also Amazing Polly has just [posted another video Real World or Simulation
In the video she exposes Colleen Smith, her area of specialty is in Medical Simulation, she is not a practicing physician, her license expired in December 2018

A must watch IMO

Situation in Hungary, West of Ukraine:

+ ~~10% of people are wearing masks on the streets & in shops
+ Only 65+ yrs old elderly can shop from 09:00am-12:00am (EU decree) and nobody else is allowed.
+ People seem to be increasingly ignoring the government billboards, printouts, but "limited number of people can be inside" is enforced in Pharmacies, Post Offices and probably at banks.
+ There are still "long" rows before our only post office in the city, I think, similar number of people who waited inside a month+ ago, now are waiting outside. +Pharmacies same
+ You can recognize Authoritarian Followers, because they are wearing masks on the streets. [sic & grin] Whenever I spotted one today, coming toward me, I gave them a grin. :D
+ SPAR Supermarket has Glass Shielding on the counters to protect the clerks, just like Our Holiness & Excellency The Pope has on his car, but this supermarket shielding is from two sides only. Sanitizers are at hand. Some store clerks at SPAR are not wearing their masks.
+ At smaller shops nobody cares about stupid face-masks anymore. Still EU-[OneWorld]-government printouts are everywhere.
+ FOOD is available and stocks are coming back / getting refilled: for example I could buy an entire remaining half of a Mangalica Bacon [from our Eastern-Europaean breed of a SuperDNA Pig having different, super-healthy DNA and half of its meat is fat (SuperPig or Pig SuperMan, whatever, bacon from this pig will allow us to teleport and fly, so I think, its useful!!! ;-))]
+ Printouts everywhere in order to help 65+ years elderly get their stuff and ask for help and get taken care of.
+ I could sense a [tele-em-pathic?] mistrust for the elderly in the air... just because of these Age Group Differentiating decrees..
+ Cake-shop: two people inside, I'm coming in, but I'm spotting the "Max 2 People Inside" government printout, so I turn around and wait outside. A ~55+ years old couple is coming in, the man asks, if they can go inside assertively, like they don't care about stupid gov.printouts at all. Half-seriously I theatrically tell them "Its the Guvmint's Decree, that only 2 peeps are allowed inside". But I like that they don't care much. :D Oh, they were not wearing masks.
+ The office of one of our small Telecom company in the city is closed - selling internet connections and sporting One Clerk *a month ago* to handle people coming in to pay their monthly internet fees or buy something.. they are urging customers to pay their bills online or ask for a cheque. I'll pay the bill online in order to help "Protect The Trees on Earth."
+ Online Shop Stocks are regenerating as well, I got an email from them, where I ordered 1kg Vit C [best GMO, moldy, contaminated stuff from China :D] that all their stocks from various Homeopathy, supplements stuff are slowly getting back to normal. Can I get an Amen?? AMEN!!! ..to that.

Sorry, but I still don't get it...

how_does_it_spread.PNG

So, if virus can survive for hours on surfaces, it means it can survive for hours in the air as well, so if someone sneezes, the droplets they project out that might infect someone that is closer than the 6 feet recommended distance will also be in the air so then how is this not spreading in a building with shared vents?

Also, why 2m / 6 feet if it is known that sneezing can project droplets out as far as 8m / 24 feet and the droplets might stay in the air for up to 10 minutes, i.e. even if you keep your distance in the grocery shop for instance, I can walk through your "sneeze cloud", no?

How far do coughs and sneezes travel?
Coughs and sneezes spread diseases, and you’ll definitely want to cover your mouth after reading this.

Given the number of infections that can travel through the air, it’s horrible when someone coughs over us.

But according to research by scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, it’s not just the person next to us we should worry about: coughing spreads droplets as far as six metres, and sneezing as much as eight metres. These droplets stay suspended in the air for up to 10 minutes.

Looking for threes...

1. Corona virus

Please do not call it by that other name:

2. Corona discharge

3. Corona = Crown -> Chakra? - our connection to the Universe

Other suggestions?

Well, as expected Singapore is joining the club and unveiled more restrictive measures between the 7th of April - 4th of May. Workplaces and schools will be closed; and people are "encouraged" to stay at home. Freedom of movement is still allowed for essential stuff (getting food, access to medical services etc.) but face masks will now have to be worn for interactions between people. In typical Singaporean fashion the government is now going to distribute re-usable face masks to all 5 Million+ residents of this island.

It definitely looks like something is "coming" as all governments are now locking up for April and May.

Today was a strange day. I woke up this morning to heavy rain; the rain lasted like 4 hours and it really felt strange and the temperature dropped quite a bit. It was like close to 20 degrees Celsius, when it is normally around 30C. Then in the afternoon, sometime around 1pm just after the rain stopped - an ambulance parked in front of my apartment complex. Watching from my window - I saw 2 paramedics in full protective garb moving into the stairwell we use - go up 3 floors (I live on the 1st floor) and then they brought down a "Covid positive" lady. They didn't use a stretcher and the lady calmly walked into the ambulance and they drove off. Although she lives in my building i have only seen her like 2 times in the past month and she actually looked quite fine when entering the ambulance.I personally don't know who she is, lets hope the government contact tracers dont decide on more restrictive measures for the occupants of our apartment complex, fingers crossed !

I was then told to stay indoors, while the caretaker of the place informed building management and in 30 minutes they brought in cleaning staff to disinfect the common stairwell and areas. Hence all seems fine for now. Also right after the ambulance left - around 2pm it was suddenly very bright and sunny with hardly any clouds in the blue sky - and i really wondered how did all the dark rains clouds disappear so fast. And at 4pm the government made the announcement. Interesting times indeed.

It just happened right now in Belgium.
A bit unhappy about the recent 5G rollout in belgium, i went on the main operator website for which i have a subscription. First, it's very slow, and I had to go deeper in the menu, button, pre-defined questions/FAQ to find the "make a complaint" option. It's the website proximus.be .

Note : these websites of big companies are for me now like robots talking to humans, they avoid to the maximum to have a direct contact human with human, they try to avoid to the maximum that you contact them ! This observation is of course obvious for anyone here, but wanted to say it.

Once the "make a compaint" button clicked and my GSM phone number given, the website informed me that if i call within 15m i'll be rapidly in contact with one of them. Did it, wait 1m and one human (guy) picked up the phone. I try and +/- manage to stay calm, i just said since begin, with a few args, that I want them to stop 5G in my town. At the end (and what an end), i started to make a summary of my request, and he answered that he's not the right person who can help. So I told him all what i did on their website to arrive to the "Introduire une plainte" (make a complaint) and that I followed exactly what their website asked to do, and that I was then wondering why he answered me that he can't help me about this when I did the procedure they put in place, and guess what happend !? He hung up the phone ! 😡😤🤬

Good morning to all
I've just been following up on all of your messages

As a matter of survival, just in case...
I've studied medicinal plants for years, having worked with a homeopathic doctor...
Since homeopathy is more and more controlled, there is a very good book dating back to 1984:
Maria Treben's « La santé à la pharmacie du Bon Dieu », published in Austria and in pdf format on the net.
It gives the main plants for health and explanations to make herbal teas cataplasma ointments, etc..
You can buy the plants in organic shops on the net.
There is a very good site: Association Kokopelli — Semences biologiques, libres de droits et reproductibles which works with the whole world.

I also found a site in my files that talks about "survival stuff"...
The site no longer exists but I found it in
Search results - "gallaher how to do it" - NYPL Digital Collections
It's an archive from the "gallaher how to do it" site.
It's funny because it's very old but there are some good tricks to take

To eliminate heavy metals, I take zeolite powder from Herbolistique Laboratoire, Belgium, who sends the products by post
It is said that this product also clears the pineal gland.

For the 5G, I just learned that Belgium was "covered" (thank you, we didn't ask for anything) at 70%.
What to do with that filth????
If I go out, I have to put on a mask, wear gloves, don't go near or talk to people.
Will I also have to put on a suit made of tinfoil????

For comets, and earthquakes of all kinds, I will review all my astrological notes and dates (it will take a little time) but the conjunction Saturn Pluto, or these two planets in aspects, are always part of the game.
And this year 2020, more than ever

And then there's the sound of boots, and I don't like the sound of boots at all.
All that my father told me about the 1940 war, when he was forcibly enlisted twice by the Germans (and escaped twice, fortunately) comes to mind.
I am sending you the text I had already sent but the English translation obviously did not pass.
Peace and tenderness to all

DISTURBING BOOT NOISES SOUNDS IN EUROPE
While all minds are focused on the concerns of the epidemic and containment, there is a perfectly mobile group that is circulating across Europe, to the borders between Russia and the Baltic states.
Defense ministers of the 27 EU countries, 22 of which are NATO members, met in Zagreb on March 4 and 5: the theme of the meeting was not how to deal with the coronavirus crisis , which blocks "civil mobility", but to develop "military mobility" on the European continent.
A litmus test is to be held next April and May, Exercise Defender Europe 20, described by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg as "the largest deployment of US forces in Europe since the end of the Cold War ”.
And this is how, in addition to the 10,000 US soldiers already present, are landing 20,000 others who "will spread across the European region", the American forces bringing with them 33,000 pieces of military equipment, ranging from personal weapons to Abrams tanks - tanks weighing 70 tonnes with depleted uranium armor, which consume 400 liters of fuel per 100 km producing heavy pollution to provide the greatest power.
Adequate infrastructure is therefore necessary for their transport: it will be up to the European Union to finance the removal of obstacles to the mobility of these steel monsters.
This is how, for example, the new Genoa bridge will be adapted to traffic according to NATO standards. This is why Exercise Defender Europe 20 should identify any obstacle in military mobility that the EU will have to remove.
General Tod Wolters - who commands US forces in Europe and at the same time NATO forces as Supreme Allied Commander in Europe - assures that the European Union, NATO and the European Command of the United States have worked together " to improve infrastructure ”: this will allow military convoys to move quickly along the 4,000 km of transit routes.
A first armored unit arrived from the port of Savannah in the USA to that of Bremerhaven in Germany.
Tens of thousands of soldiers will cross borders for exercises in ten countries.
In Poland, in 12 training areas, 16,000 US soldiers will arrive with approximately 2,500 vehicles.
US paratroopers from the 173rd Brigade based in Veneto and Italians from the Folgore Brigade based in Tuscany will go to Latvia for a joint launch exercise.
Let’s remember that Veneto and Tuscany are two regions particularly affected by the coronavirus in Italy: the Baltic peoples will appreciate the gift...
This giant military exercise will therefore take place according to procedures which make it practically impossible to subject tens of thousands of soldiers to health standards in the face of coronavirus and to prevent them from coming into contact with the inhabitants during their rest hours.
In addition, the US Army Europe Rock Band will give a free admission concert series in Germany, Poland and Lithuania that will attract large audiences.
During the arrival in Bavaria, on March 6, of the first 200 US soldiers, we could see, thanks to a video of the US Army, the US soldiers descended from the plane shake hands with the German authorities and kiss their comrades without wearing any mask: would they already be vaccinated against the coronavirus?
It is hard to imagine that the command of the US Army for Europe would needlessly endanger the lives of its soldiers.
One can also question the real purpose of this extraordinary deployment of US forces in Europe, under the pretext of "protecting it from any potential threat".
Some of these troops may well remain in Europe with their weapons:
would the Defender be an Invader?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Back
Top Bottom