Here in Portugal, fearless leader President Marcelo loves his newfound emergency-state-powers. He is a very busy man, running all over the place from meeting to meeting and then appearances on tv shows, cackling about although numbers having gone down, the lock down measures must be even more tightened, people are not allowed on the road, easter is cancelled. Never mind he is 72 years old, running loose in the community :rolleyes:
Talking about controversies: 'Sitting in the ‘comfortable armchairs’ of Ms Ferreira’s studio, the PM said he couldn’t come up with a date for Portugal’s release from lockdown, or from this crisis.We will come out of all this the much poorer and more fragile from the economic point of view”, but there is no other way to emerge – particularly at a time when so many elderly people are being released from old people’s homes back into the community as a way of reducing the risk of infections spreading too fast in the institutional context.
Following the party line 'We all have to knuckle down and ensure our behaviour doesn’t put anyone else at risk.' Hmmmm, really? Different rules for different teams, but what else is new?

We are fortunate to be in Algarve, relatively free (and empty) here.

I don't know if this has any relevance but there is this article found on Earth Sky website dated March 9th

The embedded video from NASA is interesting - All known Asteroids in the Solar System 1999-2018
Now to catch up.

Here is a comparison of the size of asteroids in relation to New York City.

There is a lot of chatter on social media about asteroid 52768 (1998OR2) potentially hitting earth on 29th April 2020. This was reported originally in the Daily Express -

{NASA has dubbed asteroid 52768 (1998 OR2) “potentially hazardous”, which describes the small possibility of an Earth-bound collision at a later, unspecified date.
According to NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California: “A relatively small number of near-Earth objects pass close enough to Earth and are large enough in size to warrant close observation.
“That's because the gravitational tug of the planets could, over time, cause an object's orbital path to evolve into an Earth-crossing orbit. This allows for the possibility of a future collision. The findings are supported by Dr Bruce Betts of The Planetary Society who said, however unlikely, asteroids can be shifted from their path by the gravitational effects of planets and other bodies in the solar system.}

The Daily Express has now published a retraction of the report :-

Asteroid warning: NASA tracks a 4KM asteroid approach - Could end civilisation if it hits
CLARIFICATION: This article originally claimed that asteroid 52768 (1998 OR2) will approach our planet in April, and that the rock would be "heading our way". In fact it will pass on close approach at an estimated distance of 3.9 million miles from Earth. The article was also accompanied by a graphic showing a stylised asteroid hitting Earth. The diameter of that stylised asteroid was 1,500km, not the 4.1km which asteroid 52768 (1998OR2) actually measures. That graphic has been removed. In addition, a graphic marked 'asteroid warning' has also been removed.

I post this with big warning that this may be nonsense.

There is a YouTuber called 'Phil' who has been uploading videos for several months of footage of photos taken via his telescope he claims to be tracking a large asteroid coming in via the glare of the sun.

I posted on this a week or so back saying its very likely this is just the usual extreme take on a phenomenon/refraction etc he doesn't understand (e.g. he shows what he believes are screening devices that block out access to what is going on behind it to the naked eye!!!) Its very far fetched to put it mildly but I do accept anything is possible at this time - and the missing €25 trillion we know about had to be used for something!

Anyway the following is a recent compilation video of the story to date and it does have some very interesting footage - but I cannot make a judgement as to whether anything he's suggesting is valid or not... so watch with great care and don't take this on any kind of face value (thankfully it has no music or VO so you can make up your own minds.)

Anyone else have a take on this? Apart from clear derangement...?

I live north of montreal where many town dweller have secondary house. Yesterday, I had some shopping to do and went to a town nearby. At two Highway exit of that town, police had road block, it must have been payday for the government. At the second exit, TV crews where present and filming. Will probably be in the news today, make an example of those who don't respect the new rule.

Here is a picture.

And tv report, in french

I guess the main question is: what historical events, disasters, etc, may have followed each of these comets that might indicate something about them or "friends" of theirs. Perhaps some research into historical timelines is in order?

In between the Great Comet of 1843 (C/1843 D1) and the Great Comet of 1882 (C/1882 R1) was the Great Comet of 1861 (C/1861 J1). It appeared during the same month as the largest volcanic eruption ever recorded in Africa (Dubbi, in Eritrea). The following winter (1861-1862) was a hummdinger on the US West Coast: California's wettest ever winter and Arctic conditions in Oregon/Washington state.

The US Civil War began in 1861, as did the Dungan Revolt in China, which left over 20 million dead in a decade-long inter-ethnic and religious war. There was also a major earthquake and tsunami off the Indian Ocean coast of Sumatra in 1861; the next most powerful and devastating of which would be the 2004 disaster at the same location.

According to censuses in Europe, populations there declined in numbers in the early 1860s, the first such declines since the early 1700s, suggesting that excess deaths from concurrent cholera and plague outbreaks overlapped with the above events.

...1861-62, the most devastating winter in California history. The predominant weather characteristic in 1862 was also an onslaught of powerful atmospheric rivers, but significantly more intense. The mega-flood that they caused took thousands of lives and destroyed 25 percent of the state's economy. The devastation forced California into bankruptcy.

I have nothing agains a new party that makes sense. Organize something and let me know.
But thats way harder than maybe trying to use these 50000 people that are behind Pernar (hence my betting proposal). And maybe Pernar is for a deal. You say you personally know him. I dont. I have to make conclusions on my observations.
BTW. Last time I was putting my belief in pol.parties was when Piratska (Pirate Party) Stranka was formed. When was this? 8 years ago? That lasted for a month and since then I havent seen anyone thats worth a candle. ŽZ circus and Pernar from the start were clowns to me. And if it was not for Margetić I wouldnt even be looking at Pernar.
Out of 50000 people, you might find some 50 willing to actually do something. I was thinking of what can be done to change things and going through the normal (political) channels seemed like the only option that had any chance of making a difference. Activism just doesn't work unless you have a million people on the main square in Zagreb. And even then, it's not clear what that does. The problem with going the political way is finding the people and watching out for infilitration and subversion from the inside. I have mostly abandoned that idea, but if I managed to find the people somehow, I'd do it. If this situation is truly waking people up, as you say, we might actually start having some luck finding the right people to pull this off, but I'm not holding my breath.
In the meantime, I will be doing what I can in my immediate surroundings, including planting a garden in preparation for the very possible food riots.

I think it is only waste of energy, you would not accomplish anything, maybe lack of knowledge how the system is really deeply corrupt and many tried to subvert the system(that kind of enviroment has influence) and ended being subverted by it or coming to a full stop. If something could have been changed it would have decades ago, Croatian people are a nation of serfs through most of their whole history, and changing anything but little you can of onself is a little bit of late because higher power made a decision, and I agree pernar is not clear in his head even if he speaks some truth, and if someone has 50 000 followers it is very small number of people and it does not mean there are also many on other sites because they tend to flock to same herd like all do, it is false logic. State does not have the money to pay all those bots, but the reality is why to pay when there is no need.
I don't think it's a waste of energy per se. With the right people, it's doable. And that's exactly where I got stuck with this. Finding the right people, extremely difficult in any country. Nation of serfs, I love that old self-deprecating pathetic adage that we're just incapable of governing ourselves (you know where this idea of us being serfs comes from, I hope). As if things in our country are any different than anywhere else in the world. Pernar is the same as the flat earthers, designed to create a guilty by association atmosphere. You're an idiot if you believe anything a flat earther says, even if it's the truth, because, hey, these guys believe that the earth is flat.

you need a cold war - or a pandemic - to disguise Celestial Intentions!

Clube was right, human activities have to disguise celestial intentions. We explained the political reasons for this disguise in Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection:

The legitimacy of the ruling class – in whatever political form it may take – is based on the illusion that they can protect the people, whether from war, famine, economic hardship, or any other kind of disaster that disrupts the everyday routine of their lives and livelihood.

If the earthly disruptions described in Part III were, as these very authorities claim, man-made and/or negligible, the elites would indeed be able to control them. As frightening as the problems really are, this is a comforting thought, and it is used expertly on the public in this craze to control CO2.

In fact, the anthropogenic global warming scheme was essentially a propaganda campaign – not to mention a vast financial scam and guilt trip imposed by those who consume the most – designed to convey the message that the cause of so-called climate change was known and therefore ultimately fixable. Indeed, the authorities have even designed workable solutions, which were then implemented, such as banning CFCs[2], promoting clean energy[3] and reducing CO2 emissions.[4]

When people begin to become aware of atmospheric, geological and climatic disruption and all the ills they bring upon a society, they individually and collectively look to their leaders to do something about it – to ‘fix things’. This is the origin of the concept of the Divine King.[5] traditionally, the king is supposed to be able to intercede with the gods for his people. If the king is unsuccessful with his intercession, a solution has to be found. Sacrifices are made, rituals performed and, of course, if all that doesn’t work – if the gods remain angry – then the king has to die.

This impulse may stem from the same or a similar ‘brain switch’ that drives people to seek whatever relieves stress, no matter how irrational the means. In other words, if the gods are angry, find a scapegoat. When it is the nation that is threatened, the most obvious guilty person or persons are those in charge: the king and his elite. What’s more, rulers instinctively know their vulnerability to this reaction and take steps to avoid it.

We saw this very disguise process at work only a few days ago with the meteorite impact in Akure, Nigeria. Right after the impact the authorities came up with an explanation of the "explosion" based on human activity:

However, Governor Akeredolu and the Police Commissioner Undie Adie attributed the blast to an exploded truck carrying dynamites for a quarry based in Edo state.

Akeredolu even said the truck sank with the impact of the blast.

The narrative collapsed when geologist Adepelumi and his inspected the crater and found several smoking guns, in particular ejecta located only on one side of crater and foreign rocks at the bottom of the crater.

“The field evidence point to a conclusion that A METEORIC FROM AN ASTEROID BELT THAT TRAVELS AT A GREAT SPEED FROM SPACE IMPACTED THE LOCATION AT AN ANGLE OF 43 degrees created an ejecta at South-Western part.
[...]
Also, foreign rocks and strange metallic objects were found within the crater. Most of the destruction occurs on top and roof/ceilings of the buildings.”

Source: PMNews Nigeria

Ben from Suspicious0bservers has a fresh video with more info on comet Atlas (and more) and he says that it wont be an issue. It is passing near Mercury and our Sun but is not close enough to disrupt magnetic fields.

Comet ATLAS, Conflict Coming, SLAC Flying Blind | S0 News Apr.3.2020

At the same time I wonder if we ever get to see Nemesis and we only will see the consequences of its presence (comets and Sun activity) and that’s it.

According to this transcript excerpt Nemesis will be visible at one point in time:

session 3/8/1996

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!
A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the
illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and
Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

I‘m normally not the guy who has fear of anything and never had panic attacks. Thank you for your reply, I will consider it as a possibility. It was just a feeling that something was „downloaded“ in me.

Just to be clear, i wasn't suggesting that your symptoms are of psychosomatic nature. While most get mild symptoms, or none at all, some actually fall ill. That being said, during a panic attack various physical sensations that we associate with some kind of danger to our life tend to get amplified and subjectively become a life-threatening issue to us. Given all the atmosphere around CV, i wouldn't be surprised if many people ended up in hospitals due to exagerrated reaction to objectively mild symptoms.

(Personally i don't even know if i have this formidable virus.)

I'm seeing people becoming kinder and more compassionate vs others meaner and more selfish. Their true colours are being revealed. But not too many are smelling the coffee yet, the media is crumbling, yet still rules, even the good are still buying it for the most part.
I'm actually surprised at what power the media still have at a time when anybody can look up accurate information on the Internet. Well, except maybe in Africa somewhere. But those guys probably don't give a shit about coronavirus anyway. They have real problems.

There is definitely a rise in addictive behavior, in the last week we saw two people who were sober alcoholics turn back to alcohol.
And that's only one of many examples of the damage this circus will do.

They did, into Cheyenne Mountain, which is a bunker in case of nuclear-strikes, supposedly so they could coordinate efforts against the virus. :rolleyes:
Yeah, because everyone knows you can't coordinate things from a normal building. You need a bunker. I always coordinate my efforts from a bunker.

It appears that in Canada majority means < 50%
No problem. If this crisis has shown anything, it's that people don't understand numbers. If you tell them 44% is a majority, they'll believe you.

I'd feel quite happy betting next months pension payment that under 100 people were asked outside a supermarket in this POLL. or should I say propaganda.
Oh, you think they actually asked real people? I dunno, man, I dunno. Seems like a lot of effort. Though it must be fun conducting polls at 2m distance minimum. If anybody sees that somewhere, please record it.

One nurse was talking to me about the crazy conspiracy theories out there. I just listened. But I could tell she was doing a lot of reading, just by the stuff she brought up, even if she did think it was crazy.
A good example showing that some people can have the truth right in front of their faces and still believe the lies.

But MOST is obviously not enough for some people. They want to save ALL, I guess.
But only when the media tell them they should. They weren't trying to save anybody last year, were they.

Anybody showing exponential „case curves“ is deceiving or has been deceived: while the number of tests increases exponentially, the test-positive ratio remains constant in all countries examined, irrespective of measures taken.
„C19 deaths“ are defined and reported in a nonsensical and obviously exaggerating way. Doing the same with herpes simplex would yield a 90% death rate. In reality, it is 0%.
Those are some points that need to be hammered into people repeatedly.

This is what world renowned virology Professor John Oxford has to say about the current situation: „I would say the best advice is to spend less time watching TV news which is sensational and not very good. I view this Covid outbreak as akin to a bad winter influenza epidemic. We are suffering from a media epidemic!
And this is some of the best advice out there indeed.

Pretty much same here. Was getting sick of 14 hour days including 3 hours in traffic. Now there is some time to read, reflect and write a bit more. Kind sir, would would you mind writing a decent piece on current madness? Much of what you write is words that some of us cannot put to our own thoughts.
I submitted an article 3 days ago, but idk what the status is. I'm pretty sure that unlike many of us here, Joe actually has more work than ever with Sott. I think there are dozens of new CV articles on Sott every day. I can't even imagine what it's like to run Sott in this madness, with the flood of information.
I'm actually curious how many people are in charge of that and to what extent.
Also just because I submit something doesn't mean it has to be published, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
If it somehow doesn't work out, I'll post it here, I guess.

But really, this thread is about the best thing to read regarding this situation right now. And a new article will probably get drowned in the swarm of other articles anyway.

...Even if PTB is rulling the world, I think some national leaders make resistance and they are protected by SDA forces, PTB has to do with this...

...At least i'll add that what we see from our 3D eyes is limited, we see a comet, right, but in 4D, what do they see ?
Could it be the main SDO armada coming ?....

If we consider Russia....I think he's aware of what is coming, from a 4D or 3D SDA source.
Could someone quickly tell me what SDO and SDA are?

Those are some points that need to be hammered into people repeatedly.

Indeed. Another hammering from Wolfgang Wordarg's website:

1585916416024.png

His comment:

"Finally, at least in the USA, the number of positive tests is being compared to the total number of positive tests. It can be seen that the percentage of positive tests remains constant, as does the quorum of CoV-regardless of which."

Ben from Suspicious0bservers has a fresh video with more info on comet Atlas (and more) and he says that it wont be an issue. It is passing near Mercury and our Sun but is not close enough to disrupt magnetic fields.

Comet ATLAS, Conflict Coming, SLAC Flying Blind | S0 News Apr.3.2020

The video showing the orbit of the comet indicated it'll be far away from our planet. However, not sure about electrical effects...

Anyways, saw this one on how bright it'll get

If this level of brightness is in anyway true, then late May early June will be filled with people going over the edge!

Do we have any astronomers in the forum? How bright is this thing going to get?

Plus why is there such media silence on something that'll probably eclipse all other pieces of news this year if it hits the levels of brightness projected in that video?!?!

Back
Top Bottom