There has to be some balance between resisting and complying for the sake of safety. You have to look at the probable consequences of your decisions. If you do the 'right thing', get locked up, and nobody benefits, you won't be here later to benefit others when they need it. If by risking your safety you can set an example for others, though, then that's different, but you have to consider how much you should risk and weigh all the options. Maybe you can just say something loudly so that people know your position, and then back down to stay safe. You just have to weigh how much your actions will affect others and in what way, and how they'll affect you and in what way. Sometimes shouting is a good idea, sometimes it isn't. Often there's no right or wrong, just different paths with the same ultimate goal.
This is a issue struggled about saying in my whasapp group. Heat is there , but i was not feeling good to use cell phone more than few minutes. so, I gave some articles instead of engaging them. Let them figure out if they want. Unfortunately, they are counting daily numbers projected vs actual non sense.

but, this reminds me of the asch's experiments with social compliance. Particularly the one, when the subject has small support for this view, the effect of it is exponential despite initial conformity. This explains why these michigan protests, EmptyHospital video's and other social media stuff has some effect. No doubt, this is has to be delicately.

Regarding michigan protests, what i find interesting is when the president says "We will open" and Governors says "we are going lockdown", who looks stupid? it is leftie gang and democratic Governors. At best it becomes political event rather than social event. It is a matter of time, before there will be big pushback, unless they tie hands of Trump. Probably, I am liking Trump too much.

Having read about the memoirs of Hitlers's secretary Gertraud Junge, she actually recalled Hitler taking regularly some white powder which I thought must have been cocain...

Gee, I thought that television would be enough to transform humanity into hypnotic submission!

What about all the pharma drugs and flouride they have mixed in all the water supplies? We know the effect of it w.r.t health and brain shrinking effect of flouride.

More adventures with the FB Thought Police. The Sott Spanish FB page got told off because the editors posted a video of a guy in Ohio filming a number of empty hospitals, with empty parking lots, empty tents, empty waiting rooms, etc. The funny thing is that FB cites an AP News article (in Spanish) as the work of 'fact checkers', and if you go and read it, it basically says: "True, the guy in the video goes around a number of hospitals and sees no one, finds empty parking lots, etc., until the staff of a hospital ask him to leave. But the official figures say that blah blah blah, therefore the video is false". :lol: In other words: Who are you going to believe citizen, our beloved leaders or your own lying eyes?? Then it goes on to say (deepL translation) :

One or more patients per hospital in 247 hospitals nationwide! 76 others with zero! And about half of those patients are only 'suspected'! So this means that within AP News' sample there are at least 117 patients confirmed nationwide! Oh dear me, such a pandemic! Actually, their own 'fact checked' article sort of confirms what the guy filmed in the video - the hospitals were either empty or had just a handful of patients hidden somewhere inside. Which is hilarious.

They have been removing all the youtube video's of Empty hospital video's. But I think twitter one's are already there. but not sure how to download the twitter video's though for posterity, if needed.

According to the lamestream media it's a highly skilled job. Couple of hundred migrants were flown in from Bulgaria to Ireland, media called them highly skilled horticulturists 🤣
Same is happening in India. It is in millions for migrant workers. There is video in social media many villagers came out to bury a dead buffalo. :-DPeople can't stay inside for ever, they need some excuse or other to come out ( I don't mean to say it is bad in this situation). There were lot of video's people going miles to buy one item when they can buy it next door. My company created a committee to identify the steps needs to be taken for opening (instead of current work from home) and I don't think they will go against the Governor's ruling.

It look like the cat is getting out of the bag, that they can't stop the truth about the origine of the virus being man made and not natural. Now as Dr.Shiva expained, this virologist probably is from the not so obvious establishment come in and falsely point a finger at China. I think that we will see more and more finger pointing toward China in the near future. For what end, don't know yet. Let wait and see.
China bashing is a distraction that suits lot of non-Chinese politicians. Dr. Shiva is running for Senate and naturally China is convenient. Chinese confess they are not good at PR. But, they are good at expanding business not so obvious ways and acquired businesses everywhere including US. So this China-bashing will fizzle out as things try to come back to normal and What C's said about the origin of virus gets traction. In fact, Jan/Feb.,there are some outlets started bashing china when Wuhan lock down happened and they suddenly stopped it, once West decided to lock down.

Geo politics and public sentiments plays into this China-bashing sentiments. For example, Trump used his "China looting us" narration as a bargaining chip to bring back some businesses. Indians don't like Chinese (or fear of them) due 1962 war loss and their continued support to Pakistan. But, the Govt.'s does what is good for their policies (at that time) so that public sentiment does not over spill into their strategies.

I think for the seeds to take root there has to be certain conditions, or elements to be present in the individual. Otherwise, no matter how many seeds are planted none will ever take root. Two that I can think of off the top of my head, are, a belief of life after death, or at least an openness to it, and the other would be a sense of good and evil. or again, at least an openness to that possibility. Of course, these are absent in Darwinian materialism, and which we have discovered in the Darwin threads, is pretty much programmed into everyone since birth, even if they are not consciously aware of it.

Any thoughts?
I think it mostly has to do with people not wanting to confront the concept of evil. Facts and consequences relating to evil might end up showing someone how much responsibility they bear for it's manifestation. It's just not a place where a lot of people want to go! They'd rather stick their heads in the sand, pretend the situation isn't that bad as it is, or attack anything, or anyone capable of threatening where their 'head space' is at.

Of course, not everybody is like that. And, it's with these people that the seeds of resistance (to evil) grows. Sometimes into very big trees. Thing is, there's just not enough of them, and I think we're running out of time. :-(

A response that I often get from some after some talking is that "if what you are saying is true, then it is just too horrifying to think about and I wouldn't know what to live for and how I would be able to get up in the morning and face a new day?"
So for a brief moment the buffer is penetrated and a live wire (truth) has touched behind the facade and then the lie is chosen and the truth and it's implications are conveniently ignored or put aside as 'just to scary to contemplate'.

I have seen this multiple times where some people won't even "go there" because the truth is so horrifying to them and they want to stay
inside their little comfortable cocoon even if it means the extinction of their own life, their family, and humanity itself. I've even been told that they get a headache from even thinking about it, that they don't want to even talk about it. They simply shut down and their attention shifts elsewhere to more "positive" things.

I think the Truth of things for those who won't look thru the telescope (so to speak) to view reality is more like a high voltage, low current psychological state that can be compared to a sudden electrostatic discharge where they can't handle the shocks that would throw them out of their buffered comfort zones. Their comfort zones would be more like the reverse of that which could be compared to an inner psychological state of high current (like the very loud obnoxious liberal libtards) with very low voltage (or very low to zero tolerance for truth).

I think Orage (a student of Gurdjieff) compared the state of reactive thinking to two dimensional consciousness. A person who applies reason and thinks rationally he would compare to three dimensional consciousness. Two dimensional consciousness is like a flat "sensitive" screen (like a photographic plate) that is sensitive and reactive to input data coming into it from the external world. But that's it.
Three dimensional consciousness (or awareness) is where the sensitive screen can be folded over itself so the higher part could be aware and sensitive to what's going on with the lower part. (He explained it better then I just did). And it does appear that some people are completely unable to "fold" their consciousness in that higher dimension and see themselves. It ain't gonna happen. It's just not possible.

If you look at the libtard mentality I guess you can go one step further down. They could be compared to a photographic negative. It's two dimensional consciousness (as explained above) but everything is inverted to the natural image of the photographic plate. Up becomes down, black is white, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, etc.

Last edited:
Still catching up, over 20 pages behind, just want to post this...

Meanwhile in Ireland...
Should be interesting, will keep an eye on this..

A High Court action has been launched by journalists and former election candidates John Waters and Gemma O'Doherty challenging laws brought in by the State arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In judicial review proceedings against the State and the Minister for Health they seek to have various pieces or recently enacted legislation declared null and void by a judge of the High Court.

The legislation challenged includes the 2020 Health Preservation and Protection and Other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Act, the 2020 Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Act Covid-19 Act, The 1947 Health Act (Affected Areas) Order.

Their proceedings are also aimed at striking down temporary restriction regulations brought due to Covid-19 under the 1947 Health Act.

The legislation relates to various measures introduced to deal with the pandemic.

Representing themselves the journalists, applied for permission to bring their challenge in an action which is against The Minister for Health, Ireland and the Attorney General.

The matter, which was heard on an ex-parte basis where only one side was present in court, was mentioned before Mr Justice Mark Sanfey.

Mr Waters told the court that the legislation was "unconstitutional", "improperly enacted," and "very flawed".

He said the challenge was brought on grounds including that the laws were brought in by a caretaker Government, by a Dáil where the number of TD's present in the chamber when the vote took places was limited.

He said he was further concerned that the legislation was enacted by the outgoing rather than the incoming Senate, which he says it should have been.

The two journalists also told the court that they had great concerns about the powers that the new laws gave to the gardaí, and the effect that the laws, the lockdown and travel restrictions are having on the people of Ireland.

Concerns were also raised about the financial steps that have been put in place.

The judge, who said that the court was only concerned about the legality of the legislation challenged and not about any policy taken by government, directed that the journalists' application for permission to bring the challenge be made on notice to the State respondents.

The judge adjourned the matter for a week, when it is to be mentioned before the court.

I saw it on Joes FB page and is imo some shocking news and something many of us feared: That the consequences of the global shutdown socially and economically will take it's toll. Well, it doesn't look good. The ones that should be protected will be suffering even more.

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Hundreds of thousands of children could die this year due to the global economic downturn sparked by the coronavirus pandemic and tens of millions more could fall into extreme poverty as a result of the crisis, the United Nations warned on Thursday.

The world body also said in a risk report that nearly 369 million children across 143 countries who normally rely on school meals for a reliable source of daily nutrition have now been forced to look elsewhere.

“We must act now on each of these threats to our children,” U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said. “Leaders must do everything in their power to cushion the impact of the pandemic. What started as a public health emergency has snowballed into a formidable test for the global promise to leave no one behind.”

The new coronavirus, which causes the respiratory illness COVID-19, first emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan late last year. So far it has infected more than 2 million people - killing some 138,000 - in 213 countries and territories, according to a Reuters tally.

Compared with adults, children infected with the coronavirus are less likely to have symptoms and more likely to have a mild illness, U.S. and Chinese studies have found.

But the U.N. report warned that “economic hardship experienced by families as a result of the global economic downturn could result in an hundreds of thousands of additional child deaths in 2020, reversing the last 2 to 3 years of progress in reducing infant mortality within a single year.”

With businesses shut down and more than a billion people told to stay home to avoid spreading the virus, the International Monetary Fund has predicted the world would this year suffer its steepest downturn since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

The United Nations said an estimated 42 million to 66 million children could fall into extreme poverty as a result of the coronavirus crisis this year, adding to the estimated 386 million children already in extreme poverty in 2019.

The U.N. report on children also said 188 countries have imposed countrywide school closures, affecting more than 1.5 billion children.

“The potential losses that may accrue in learning for today’s young generation, and for the development of their human capital, are hard to fathom,” it said. “More than two-thirds of countries have introduced a national distance learning platform, but among low-income countries the share is only 30 percent.”

U.N. warns economic downturn could kill hundreds of thousands of children in 2020

And all this is happening because of lies.

Adding to that the US unemployment stats exploded in just one month:

Weekly unemployment jobs claims have hit record highs after record highs in the last weeks. On March 26, 3.3 million claims were announced for the previous week, the most in history to that point. On April 2, claims jumped to 6.6 million. On April 9, new claims again exceeded 6 million, and on Thursday more than 5 million claims were announced, bringing the four-week total to almost 22 million.

This is indeed depressing.

I think for the seeds to take root there has to be certain conditions, or elements to be present in the individual. Otherwise, no matter how many seeds are planted none will ever take root. Two that I can think of off the top of my head, are, a belief of life after death, or at least an openness to it, and the other would be a sense of good and evil. or again, at least an openness to that possibility. Of course, these are absent in Darwinian materialism, and which we have discovered in the Darwin threads, is pretty much programmed into everyone since birth, even if they are not consciously aware of it.

Any thoughts?

I think it mostly has to do with people not wanting to confront the concept of evil. Facts and consequences relating to evil might end up showing someone how much responsibility they bear for it's manifestation. It's just not a place where a lot of people want to go! They'd rather stick their heads in the sand, pretend the situation isn't that bad as it is, or attack anything, or anyone capable of threatening where their 'head space' is at.

Of course, not everybody is like that. And, it's with these people that the seeds of resistance (to evil) grows. Sometimes into very big trees. Thing is, there's just not enough of them, and I think we're running out of time. :-(

According to me, one of the most important seed is about self-awareness and a reassessment about ourselves. If you are able or reconsidering all that you think you know, even about yourself, then, you can be materialist, Darwinist, fundamentalist, and so forth, once you can do that and couple it wih curiosity (they often pair), you can be ready for any possibility. Of course, according to your own programs, it will be more or less easy/comfortable to do.

Besides, as Ruth kind of pointed it, one of the main obstacles to everything is fear, fear of what they could meet on the way and the delusion it could bring. Like it has been said, "one must die to revive". and this death is something that most are not willing to do.
Concerning "time", at the contrary, we could be right on it. We already know that all humans cannot evolve at the same time, it's just enough if that a sufficient portion plays its part to make a difference.

Many people around here and around the world are working, helped by higher consciousness coming from themselves or higher densities.
In the thread about Paul (FOTM public), Altair quoted Caesar and I'd like to put it here because it's really interesting, especially in these hard times:
About chance:
Altair said:
Fortune, which has a great deal of power in other matters but especially in war, can bring about great changes in a situation through very slight forces.

About will:
Altair said:
If fortune doesn’t go your way, sometimes you have to bend it to your will.

About faith:
Altair said:
As darkness deepened, the wind howled from the west and threatened to overturn the tiny craft. The captain was no coward, but he knew they were risking their lives in the storm and ordered his crew to reverse course. Caesar then stood up and threw off his cloak revealing his true identity. The captain was now terrified of his passenger as well as the waves, but Caesar took him by the hand and urged him to abandon all hesitation: “Come now, my friend, be brave and fear nothing, for you carry Caesar and Caesar’s good luck in your boat.

Freeman, Philip. Julius Caesar (p. 272). Simon & Schuster. Kindle Edition.

We mustn't forget what we wish, what we hope for and what we work/fight for. WE are not alone and We must go on as we can until the end... that could be a new beginning...

I take benefit from this post to thank you all for your information, opinions, and feedback that help everyone here including me.

May the force be with you

Last edited:
That was very sloppy. Apologies. You are absolutely right and I have been helped by fantastic people in the medical field in many occasions. Thank you for adjusting my language. Slip of my french. Provocation was not my aim.

I MEANT MORE LIKE: Ministers of Health, Big Pharma Snakes... In connection with Big $, and big you know... Judging by the intensity of the authoritarian mutation, as we believe there will be serious EXPOSURE unless the elite deliver the merchandise at the speed of light, it will be hard for them to hide.

"False face must hide what false heart doth know." - William Shakespeare
You didn't provoke me. :-D These snake oil salesmen and medical gestapo political types are the ones who are tying to lynch people in health care who speak out. Or, at the very least make it illegal for them to do so. Also, they are making it illegal to refuse vaccines.

Other studies show upregulation, but they are still not sure if upregulation or downregulation is better. I think it is because they're missing the big picture by focusing on minute molecular details. One thing seems consistent though, nicotine is protective as per most papers published in the subject so far.

I wrote an article about it and it's coming up soon on SOTT and/or my health blog :whistle:

One of my former Italian colleagues was very supportive of the lockdown at the beginning. Not any more! She shared that children are dying in Italy from delayed treatments, not COVID-19. She has consistently shared everything I post in my fb page, translating it in Italian. In fact, I've never seen people from my past like and share so much of what I post. Doctors, dentists, lawyers, biologists, etc I didn't anticipate that, just felt compelled to share, knowing that people are truly suffering.

Thank you Gaby, just a few minutes ago one of my colleagues from work posted on our watsapp chat a video of Dr. Shiva interview where he denounces the PTB about all the lies they are spreading regarding coronavirus. I was astounded, to be honest I didn't expected that. It was a very pleasant surprise, I've wrote adding that he is one of many other experts out there who are calling out this BS. So yeah, there is hope. :cool2:

Here is a proof that you cannot stop this virus even with testing:

The emergency department of the hospital in Trieste (Italy) will be closed for 15 days as at least 19 people become infected with the COVID-19 virus, including five doctors and nine nurses.

The infection at Cattinara Hospital started from two patients admitted for other health problems, who were tested twice for coronavirus with negative results, however, a few days later they began to develop symptoms characteristic of the COVID-19 virus, and subsequently were found to be positive, the Italian media reported.

In the meantime, these patients infected medical staff and three other patients, which left the emergency department closed last night.

A fine example, in layman's terms, of our current Government and Bureaucracy (Senate/Congress and their compartmentalized divisions) in Washington. Now that "Dave" has been subjected to quarantine and social distancing, who's going to take the place of Dave? The elites created the program/problem, to give themselves "a stimulus" pay-out to cushion their bottom line but in so doing - they locked up the working class and took away their illusionary incentives, that kept them feeding into the system.

The elites, in their greed and haste, may have miscalculated the "back to work" protocol? After easing many of the harsh restrictions that have been endured over a period of weeks/month's, the common worker may return to work and employment, only to rebel by
slacking off on out-put, due to mistreatment to themselves and loved one's? I suspect, there will be many unforeseen repercussions in this undeclared war - against the people - of all races and ethnic backgrounds? The elite have made our beloved Planet, their personal playground and commandeered the most valuable riches and resources for themselves, including the most precious of all commodities, the willful destruction of the innocence and well-being of our children.

Eventually, the elites will be hunted down, each and everyone of them, who has had a hand "in this CON-Coronavirus Virtual Reality Game" just like the Nazis and their handlers, who perpetuated the atrocities of WW2 and beyond. There will be a day of reckoning and judgment - by the People - for the People! Justice - will be served. It's only a matter of time ... and time has ran out for the elites!

thumbnail

Here is one of our "Great One's" who was Vice President under Obama and is now running for the Presidential Office in this coming election? Generations of elite in-breeding has come full-circle and is now on full display. Truly, not a species of our own race of homo sapiens.

Biden Stumbles Through Televised Interview on Coronavirus Response: ‘You Know, There’s — During World War II, You Know, Where Roosevelt Came Up With A Thing’
Biden Stumbles Through Televised Interview on Coronavirus Response: ‘You Know, There’s — During World War II, You Know, Where Roosevelt Came Up With A Thing’

National Review ‎April‎ ‎17‎, ‎2020‎ - Joe Biden on Friday stumbled through an interview on his proposed response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Following a long and disjointed introduction, Biden appeared to suggest policy proposals similar to those Franklin D. Roosevelt employed to coordinate manufacturing for the war effort in the 1940’s.

“You know, there’s a, uh — during World War II, you know, Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know was totally different than a, than the, you know he called it you know the, World War II, he had the war… the war production board,” Biden said.

Biden has a history of public speaking gaffes, although the recent frequency of his slip-ups have elicited allegations of cognitive decline from President Trump and his allies. The former vice president’s campaign was thrown into further uncertainty with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, which has forced various states to implement mail-in voting for their primaries, and has limited campaign events to virtual platforms.

Yes, those I love are my achilles heel. They are also what drive me to DO. And this drive to figure out the world for their sake has been with me all my life, I guess. Ultimately, it is the reason for everything. That's why I'm so darn careful about what I take onboard: it could have consequences for others.

My thought's are - by "doing" the Work, we are setting an example to those close and around us, placing them on the step behind us.
It's up to them - to awaken and follow a similar path or stay in blissful ignorance. The choice is ultimately - up to each individual.

I think the Truth of things for those who won't look thru the telescope (so to speak) to view reality is more like a high voltage, low current psychological state that can be compared to a sudden electrostatic discharge where they can't handle the shocks that would throw them out of their buffered comfort zones. Their comfort zones would be more like the reverse of that which could be compared to an inner psychological state of high current (like the very loud obnoxious liberal libtards) with very low voltage (or very low to zero tolerance for truth).

I think Orage (a student of Gurdjieff) compared the state of reactive thinking to two dimensional consciousness. A person who applies reason and thinks rationally he would compare to three dimensional consciousness. Two dimensional consciousness is like a flat "sensitive" screen (like a photographic plate) that is sensitive and reactive to input data coming into it from the external world. But that's it.

Three dimensional consciousness (or awareness) is where the sensitive screen can be folded over itself so the higher part could be aware and sensitive to what's going on with the lower part. (He explained it better then I just did). And it does appear that some people are completely unable to "fold" their consciousness in that higher dimension and see themselves. It ain't gonna happen. It's just not possible.

If you look at the libtard mentality I guess you can go one step further down. They could be compared to a photographic negative. It's two dimensional consciousness (as explained above) but everything is inverted to the natural image of the photographic plate.
Up becomes down, black is white, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, etc.

The dumbing down of society, as a whole, for complete control. The elite and their handlers have plotted and planned their One-World-Government for centuries. With the steady immerging of a Multi-polar World Government, I sense the elite "jump the gun" near their anticipated finish line - producing a World-wide-Planetary lock down? The "dumbing down" is only in degree's of completion, thus the need for vaccination "in the name of CON-Coronavirus" to further the decline into a two dimensional consciousness.

The libtard mentality reminds me of the 1967 classic movie - Doctor Dolittle - Talk to the animals.

Image result for Doctor Dolittle 1967

Right on queue they are now saying there's no guarantee having had Corona virus and overcome it conveys immunity... The propaganda has begun in the run up to the release of the vaccine.

Everyone must get a vaccine irregardless of whether you've had covid 19 or not! This is where it's going. The propaganda narrative is already beginning.

Just wondering exactly what vaccinations are supposed to protect us from, if that is the case?

Nothing? That is obvious to me due to personal experience.

Oh I see, hidden agenda. Is there going to be a standoff? Not quite sure. It looks more likely that some events will intervene. I am in a state of mind that the struggle here is drawing to an end. It is with a joyful heart that I push forward, seeking new adventure.

I would like to bring up something that relates to something that Mandatory Intellectomy wrote in his article
How to Create a Fake Pandemic:

The world of viruses is amazingly diverse, yet the common people know nothing about it, so there's always enough to choose from. I mean, most people can't tell apart a virus from a bacterium, or even a very small spider.

I just observed something interesting that might relate to the above and raised the question: How many people out there actually know what they are doing in any given moment, especially when they follow guidelines, suggestion and orders from above or other people? Are most people even able to think and engage in any deeper thinking processes at all, that involve just the slightest context and just very minimalistic remembering of things happening just couple of hours/minutes earlier? Are most people just not able to think any deeper or longer than their immediate circumstances? Could it be that the vast majority of people (not only "authoritarian followers" maybe?) are just not able or willing to have any deeper thoughts and critical thinking capabilities that involve present, past and future? Could it be that many people are in fact just the cardboard copies of human beings that Laura described in the wave? Very shallow and just cardboard deep?

What I saw was this:

A guy who has a young family came back to his house with a friend, while he wore a face mask (and gloves if I remember corretly) , apparently in the attempt of protecting himself and/or his family from the Virus that could lurk in his friend. His friend had no mask. As soon as the friend entered the property with the family father, the father left the friend sitting outside on the table alone, while he went inside while all of the family were inside as well. While the friend sat alone outside, the mother appeared on the window above and shortly talked to the friend. Soon after that the mother comes out of the house and sits besides the friend on the table without any face mask. Then the father who previously wore a face mask comes out of the house again, having removed the face mask by now, but replaced it by sticking two plugs up both of his nostrils instead. Maybe because it became to hot for him under the mask and he thought this will do the job as well? Then he sits down on the table with his friend as well.

Has the guy actually any clue from what he is protecting himself from with the mask and now the plugs? Has he even the slightest idea how and why that should work out, theoretically? Didn't he notice that he now breathes throw his mouth next to his friend and is thus more likely to get "the virus" THROUGH HIS MOUTH? Has he any clue of what he is doing at all and why at any given moment? Is he simply doing what everyone else does or says with no awareness whatsoever how this works and for what it is? Or worse, has he not even any clue what he is doing in the first place and just following?

Anyway, while all of this is going on, ever more people of the family come out of the house (including the four kids) interacting closely with the friend and the parents. Then the father, after about an hour or so, also removed his plugs in the nostrils and then interacted with the friend even closer, sitting himself right next to him and showing him things on the phone, apparently because the plugs in the nostrils became to uncomfortable as well?

It seems to me that many people just follow orders or what everyone else is doing while having no clue whatsoever what a Virus actually is and how and why it gets transmitted. Or worse, not having any clue what they are doing at all! Not to mention the eye issue, which is actually the most likely place where a virus can enter the body. Many people just hear something and do it then as well, without any deeper thinking processes involved whatsoever? If that is the case, how can you expect any of those people to think about anything even remotely coming close to the real deal here, when they can't even think logically from one moment to the other, even within the official narrative?

Not saying that any of that is really surprising to me, just that this episode (and other similar observations recently) seem to drive that realization home for me ever more clearly as time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom