I don't know if I'm imagining things, but yesterday evening I felt like this constant 'gloomy pressure', that some of us talked about earlier and that I've been feeling since ca the beginning of March, suddenly lifted. And it still hasn't come back. It maybe just something happening inside my head, but I'm curious if someone else experienced anything similar? Did someone just switch off or destroy the 'beaming apparatus'? :lol::cool2:

In the past few days I have become aware of the great importance this forum has for me. It is indeed my only spiritual home at the moment. I only get mental clarity in the form of an escape to loneliness, accumulation of knowledge and always going home to the forum. For me, the spiritual escapemeans that the worlds have now split into 4STS / 4STO and the knowledge that the wave has arrived.
I have never felt the separation more clearly. I struggle emotionally with a constant change of anger, bewilderment, joy and ironic humor, which allows me to endure this condition. The realization that I am a contemporary witness of how a collective illness drives society crazy. I feel like an observer in the cinema who is tied to a chair so that he cannot disturb this film.
I see things as they unfold and I am aware that it no longer makes sense to want to understand processes and actions. But there is no panic or fear - just amazement. It is interesting to see how all of my read books and information come to life before my eyes. That makes the difference - the experience and the conscious feeling. For a long time I was not aware of the importance of C's statement: Knowledge protects. How can pure knowledge protect?
I believe there is much more to this sentence. It's not just about the goal of knowledge, it's about changing your mindset and behavior completely so that knowledge can be obtained at all. And that is exactly what makes the difference. In order to acquire true knowledge, I had to learn to remove the self-lie.
Only when this lesson is learned can you see the deception of self-lying in the world. And my question went back to me: Why could I never write in this forum? Why didn't I find a home here? Something must have happened to me too. I found the answer. The last self-lie that I clung to was a purely selfish wish. I had the dream of a working partnership and the desire to have a secure existence through a partner. I was in the greatest self-lie of my life. I defended my self-made reality, even though I knew deep down that everything was wrong. It was the fear of existential death and the desire to be happy.

I was not feeling well because my actions were completely in contra with my knowledge. Yesterday I read a very interesting article about congruent behavior and incongruent behavior. This answered my question. I didn't want to be a prisoner of my fear and life lie. Only when I confronted her and ended this addiction was I free. And since that point I have been able to write here. This forum is actually a haven of truth and knowledge and with the background of a big lie, I would never have been able to make an honest contribution.

And that's how I see it in the case of COVID. The behavior of people does not necessarily show that they do not have the knowledge within them. On the contrary. Fear of the naked existence and the wish that everything will be fine, you follow the wrong way. Only when you realize that this is a purely intellectual battle and you don't need a leader because only the Creator has your leadership in your hand to your advantage - then you are free. But as long as you don't trust yourself, you will always be a prisoner in your inner prison.

Something weird that I’ve been noticing lately is that around 12 AM - 2 AM I hear birds outside signing like if it were a regular morning. it’s been happening since 2 weeks ago, it’s so strange. I had to close the windows because they are making much noise and it’s been bothering me.

But the key take away was this is not temporary, this is not going away – this is a permanent change because once all the above is implemented the old handbook will be thrown away.

And no one batted an eye. Instead all the working groups 'gladly' agreed to start working immediately in collaboration with government agencies to implement – because, hey Pavlov’s dogs (oh how humans love a purpose even if its their own destruction!!!!!) :curse: :cry::evil:
I mean its a living hell - but dressed up as the only sane and decent thing to do (cause otherwise you must want people to DIE!!). To watch so called 'normal people' mouthing what is nothing but pathocracy in action as if its acceptable to contemplate let alone put into action... I mean I've worked with these people for years and now they are all acting like trainee Nazis (because otherwise, you must want people to DIE!!!!)

What I find so crazy is that people don't realize that concerts and cultural events (especially classical music, but I guess that's a matter of taste to some degree), are among the things that make life worth living in the first place!! These are among humanity's prime achievements, testimonies to the power of the human spirit and also our divine connection. What's the point of life without all these things!? It's ridiculous. Also, the Nazis quickly dismantled all cultural hotspots in 1933, especially cabaret and so on, and everything else they didn't like. Heck, at least you could enjoy some good Wagner back then as opposed to now!! It's utterly astonishing that those from the cultural sphere, of all people, don't see any problem with shutting down... culture!

Sorry to keep quoting you, psychegram! You're right, something that just occurred to me is that the percentage of people I run into out IRL who are not down with all this BS is much higher than on social platforms. I suspect there's more on social platforms who are just being quiet for now.

My experience exactly. I went to the hairdresser to get rid of my Corona MacGyver abomination, and the guy (love him) who is my regular hairdresser, after the usual dancing-around-to-check-if-the-other-has-joined-the-Nazi-party, he said it's all BS, and that one of his clients, who is a doctor, told him that in his hospital (big central hospital for the whole region) only one guy died with Covid, an old man with tons of pre-existing conditions. There are many Nazis, but there are many silent people who know what's up as well, IMO.

I don't know if I'm imagining things, but yesterday evening I felt like this constant 'gloomy pressure', that some of us talked about earlier and that I've been feeling since ca the beginning of March, suddenly lifted. And it still hasn't come back. It maybe just something happening inside my head, but I'm curious if someone else experienced anything similar? Did someone just switch off or destroy the 'beaming apparatus'?

I felt something similar for the last few days - less anger, more resilience, more ability to take the "bird's eye view", more humour about this madness... On the other hand, there is also great pain, but it's not so much anger or rebellious thoughts, but pain of saying good-bye - good-bye to the old world, the old life, to people I thought were different...

We had a bit of a fright in the family yesterday. My sister and her family had started out this whole adventure believing MSM and government. I mean she was making her own disinfectant wipes and giving them away as gifts, practicing social distancing in their own home etc.

The last time I visited her about a week ago, she'd seemed to relax on that, but I didn't have a full reading of where she was at because we agree to disagree on some subjects and leave it at that - so I just noticed without bringing the subject up with her and I'd been practicing external consideration in my actions when I was at their house.

Yesterday, her husband, my BIL was taken to hospital from work with heart problems. He was experiencing tachycardia and his blood pressure had spiked. He has a history of anxiety/panic attacks and is pretty much a workaholic, though not to the degree that he is remiss in family care. On one occasion the hospital has apparently stopped his heart and restarted it into a more regular rhythm.

I was really worried having read accounts of what is happening to people in hospitals in regards to cooking numbers and how they might treat him. My sister refused to leave his side, and though they didn't give him the usual treatment that they do when he has these episodes, they also didn't try to make it into anything that it wasn't from what I've heard so far. The hospital that he was taken to didn't have his usual doctor in attendance, so as soon as he was released, my sister and nephew took him to their usual doctor at their private hospital for second opinion and to adjust his treatment if necessary.

I can't be sure if what I've posted on social media had the effect of pre-warning them of the potential hazards in this situation, I'll see if she's open to discussing that the next time I see her. Maybe the additional knowledge did serve to protect them in the situation - the awareness of potential pitfalls under the current circumstances. One thing I do know about my sister is that she can be very quietly and solidly assertive when it comes to standing up for those that she loves. In the main, she's fairly placid, but I've heard her joke in the past 'if they get me angry I'll just leave wheel marks on their face :-P ' - she's paraplegic. My BIL is now at home resting, thank DCM. I had started to feel a bit depressed about the whole situation and this experience has lifted that.

In any case, I just wanted to share my gratitude to the network. This could turn out to be another example of 'knowledge protects' or it could just be me engaging in wishful thinking. I'm OK with that for now as I'm also open being corrected by my sister when we see each other again and can talk openly.

Something weird that I’ve been noticing lately is that around 12 AM - 2 AM I hear birds outside signing like if it were a regular morning. it’s been happening since 2 weeks ago, it’s so strange. I had to close the windows because they are making much noise and it’s been bothering me.

Mockingbirds in the US sing at night. They are similar to Nightingales in Europe.

In other words, we are instructed to become compliant programmers of the control system if we want to have a job - and even that is doubtful – because apart from the collapse in revenues allied to massive increase in business costs – who would want to go out and experience the above just for 2 hours sitting watching a substandard piece of fake COVID controlled theatre?

But the key take away was this is not temporary, this is not going away – this is a permanent change because once all the above is implemented the old handbook will be thrown away.

And no one batted an eye.
What I find so crazy is that people don't realize that concerts and cultural events (especially classical music, but I guess that's a matter of taste to some degree), are among the things that make life worth living in the first place!! These are among humanity's prime achievements, testimonies to the power of the human spirit and also our divine connection. What's the point of life without all these things!? It's ridiculous. Also, the Nazis quickly dismantled all cultural hotspots in 1933, especially cabaret and so on, and everything else they didn't like. Heck, at least you could enjoy some good Wagner back then as opposed to now!! It's utterly astonishing that those from the cultural sphere, of all people, don't see any problem with shutting down... culture!

Wow, am flabbergasted about your report Michael, how terrible..... IMO shutting down beneficial cultural activities shows a mechanical hand in determining such policies. As you said, like they actually think that people would still even go to such events under those new conditions. They have no clue at what type of energy exchange happens in say, a theatrical performance between actors and audience. I just read this research paper about this topic and from what happens on the stage the conclusion seems that there could be way more possible beneficial effects than just enjoying a night out soaking up good music or a good play.

"In the conversations that I instigated with performers, the sound-knowledge they disclosed
underlined the importance of listening to others as a whole-body practice of feeling. The more we
learn how to listen and discern the impact of attention, of feeling connected, and of sensing energizing
or draining forces from others and from social atmospheres, the harder it is to remain unaware of
how responsible we are for the possibility of changing ourselves and the environment. Improving
one’s tools for heeding, and both recognizing and—more importantly—responding affectively to the
embodied images, sensations, impressions and intensities received from others, can be considered
an ethical imperative—not only for the performing arts, but for life.
Performers are trained to feel
and make others feel; spectators have been told that to feel is to be exposed to the action of others.
However, with the knowledge of the performativity of affect, one can think of theatre as a practice of
feeling, a place in which to practice ways of feeling/listening to others, of affecting and re-affecting
that comes from an awareness of what the body knows (and tells us, if we care to listen).

Here's some thoughts I wrote about this Covid'-19 'saving lives' fairytale narrative, which has been used so many times before to justify horrible crimes.

In Germany things ease up a bit: Restaurants are partly openings on the 9th of May (with still keeping distance and hygiene), hairdressers are opened since this week (also with strict hygiene rules), members of different professions can enter retirement homes (physiotherapists, nail care), one constant person is allowed to visit an elderly person/disabled person, some sports activities are allowed again (where you can keep the distance of course: like mini golf). Merkel gets criticized for it of course, that it is too fast. Some rules may differ then from state to state.

My grandma said that things for some elderly persons are worse, especially with dementia because they don't understand what is happening, some have problems with their toes (ingrown nails) since nobody was allowed to come to take care of it in the last weeks, and they cannot do it themselves. But she always says that we can only wait and that the wartime was even worse. My niece said (4 years old) that she is happy when the virus is gone and it is good that she can go back to the kindergarten since she really needs her peers.

Reading some comments on mainstream media people see more and more contradictory statements from the government and question it.

Besides a German university (Technical University of Braunschweig) had a breakthrough in developing antibodies against Corona, and the scientists hope to have a drug till autumn. Still a curious development but at least it could take the wind out of "Gates" sails, because there is an alternative.

The last two months have been flying by. Exactly two months ago my husband and I went on our last trip to see a friend for her birthday. Amidst the fear-mongering, being grounded and the repeating daily routines it sometimes felt like days were just melting into one another (Groundhog Day Pandemic episode). Most of the times I was getting along well enough, kind of enjoying the show being productive and staying informed but always rather reacting than acting.

I think this passiveness kind of bothered me and I am now trying to go back to experience every day consciously. Because in the end, I don't want to forget for how long they fed us their lies. With a new resolve comes another feeling that I can hardly describe. Maybe a certain rawness or vulnerability. We have been talking about coming changes so often and my husband and I have always tried to be grateful and cherish what we have but knowing that all exterior aspects such as how we earn our money or where we live are just temporary. Of course I would be sad to lose the garden but I would find a patch of green elsewhere.
The same goes for the people, with changing many aspects of our lives due to the Work there have been many goodbyes but also the strengthening of relationships and many new friends and people that have become important. And now this carousel of personal relationships took up speed again. With a loosening of contact restrictions we discussed how to go about the first visits with friends and family and all of a sudden I found a line I don't know I want to cross: If you come into my home and want to see me don't expect me to keep my distance. I'd rather not see the people I love than accepting the stupid rules by my behaviour. That has the very selfish reason that I love hugging people I like and it is also the knowledge that we are going to ruin ourselves emotionally if we accept our personal relationships to be based on a physical distance that contributes to emotional distance and in the end moral distance.

I try to be understanding and accept other peoples fears, I don' have to understand them but I won't contribute to their problems. But I have to ask them to accept my stand on this, too. If you are family or close friend we can meet and interact like we always did or we postpone it. I will stay in contact but I don't know how to apply "hygiene measures" to my emotions.

The realization that I can't do that made me really sad. I am grieving. It is cutting the cord kind of pain (that is how we call it in German). But somehow I want to go through this grieving process, knowing that I learn something on the way. Not at least due to everything you are sharing here!

A little side note: Cats are amazing. I was sitting on the bed this morning a bit overwhelmed and yes, crying, and the cat got up moved over to my side looked at me and moved her paw as if to touch me and check on me. 😻

It's important not to have false hope. That's just a form of wishful thinking.

It's equally important not to give in to despair.

The programming is effective, yes. On some. And as the rough slouching beast is born in Babylon, the most thoroughly programmed are full of passionate intensity.

Resistance already rises, however. I'm seeing signs of it all over the place. Not just that people are vaguely angry, either. A lot of people are abruptly and suddenly 'getting it'. As the Cs said, exposure is coming, big time.

As the guy from Suspicious 0bservers says: eyes open; no fear.

Looking at posts on this forum and at various articles from around the world, we are seeing some very different reactions from people.

I love that there are accounts of some countries beginning to open back up, or of their people starting to ignore their 'leaders' and their measures and just get on with their lives.

So far I am not seeing this in the UK. Sure, there are dissenting voices but other than maybe Peter Hitchens et al, none near the mainstream. A quick glance through comments on news articles/videos shows quite a lot of dissent and scepticism - but who knows if some of these are actually from the UK or who is behind the avatar…

As others have mentioned before the 'dissent' seems to be coming from those who want harsher measures… Quite a few seem to have been primed for a second wave around October and are already saying we should not relax anything until after then!

In 'real life' I'm not really seeing resistance. Yes there is expression of annoyance - but at best grudging acceptance that this 'has to be done - people are dying!' I think the governments daily updates and daily death tolls are having a real impact on perception. I have only watched two of them to get an idea of what the mainstream narrative is, but I can imagine the state of terror this must induce in many who do not question where these numbers are actually coming from.

I hope there is more resistance out there that I have just not seen - or at least that it is growing. If not then we are in for some challenging times…

Back
Top Bottom