Where I am at here in Washington state, I have been working this whole time in a car dealership. They furloughed 2/3 of our workforce and the few of us left have been working very hard, for less pay since we get paid off the gross of the department. During this time no masks or gloves have been required.
Slowly they have been bringing a few people back to work, since the state is slowly reopening. Now all of a sudden we will all be required to wear masks and gloves 🙄 ridiculous! We haven’t been required just yet...because the dealership is in the process of obtaining the masks for us. I find it completely ridiculous that now....after all this time already, that we have to do it

What will happen in the US when the current COVID vaccination plan becomes mandatory for everyone? Dr. Mikovits says at least 50.000.000 Americans will die, likely during the first wave since this is the amount of people whose bodies have already been compromised by previous vaccines that contain gammaretrovirus.

I honestly think the vax would kill me. I saw this happen to my friend's mum two years ago from the flu vax. She had what I know to be an overwhelming histamine reaction.....a pseudo alergic reaction. She was really healthy and had a reaction immediately after the shot. First it was migraines and then vomiting. She went to the hospital but they sent her home. I went to see her after this. Her face and eyes were swollen. All these symptoms I recognized. I tried to get the family to recognize the reactions and link it to the flu vax....but you know ppl and their trust in the health system. I gave them simple remedies that would stablize her reaction....obviously they didn't listen. She went back into hospital one day later and was dead that night. I was at her funeral on Thanksgiving night two years ago.

I noticed that also. On a yahoo screen, I saw an article about a doctor complaining about all the conspiracy theories and how he has been overwhelmed with covid cases.

About that new wave of propaganda. A Dutch daily is now saying that corona could be sexually transmitted. :rolleyes: :umm:
No article or study to back up that claim, at least I couldn't find it. It is just a one-liner amongst today's corona highlights, but nevertheless a formerly prominent right-wing journalist is running with it.

Therefore, freewill violations do not result in lessons for the individual, and without learning anything, his being does not change. Without a change of being, the FRV (frequency resonance vibration) and realm boundary remains relatively unaffected.

Therefore, those who seek to influence a change in a target's realm toward a more palatable frequency must necessarily respect his freewill. All they can do is offer choices, biasing the choices so that the individual is more likely to choose the negative option and therefore tarnish his being.
This makes sense. It's more efficient to make us willing participants than to force us. But I'm not sure how much clues dropped in videos and events have to do with that, when most people aren't even aware of what they're seeing. How are those displays that most people don't understand at all making anybody more compliant? These things just seem too anecdotal to me to have any significant effect. What exactly is achieved by showing some symbols here and there?

We don't know about the laws consciously but we have conscience so we 'feel' them. That's how we navigate through everything and if we do something wrong, we 'know' it even though we have never read any Universal declaration of souled beings' rights.
Well, we do, but it doesn't seem to be the case with psychopaths, who are kind of the people in question here, at least partially. And notice how many people, particularly the Darwinian types, believe that there's no free will at all. And even religious people have historically wasted much of their 'feeling' on fighting with other religious people. The awareness of right/wrong and of what it's all about seems pretty weak in general.

The 'rules' make sense for 4D STS, but not so much for 3D. Psychopaths don't have conscience, and I'm not sure how much conscience we can find in STS in general. It would be pretty hard to be properly and purposefully STS when you have conscience. If it's there to begin with, I imagine it gets so suppressed that it becomes virtually non-existent.

But then the question is to what extent are the 3D STS controlled by 4D. If the control is almost complete, then the issue of 3D conscience becomes almost irrelevant.

Still, it's not very clear to me what dropping some symbols here and there achieves in this regard, and how it might be 'necessary'.

The question @iamthatis asked was "What evidence exists that suggests this is true - that they must 'show their hidden hand'?"

And while these explanations are interesting, they provide little in terms of what could be called evidence - that this dropping of symbols is something that they must do. So right now, it seems to me like it's more something that they want to do than must do. But maybe somebody can clarify this point some more. How would some pandemic/virus-related symbols in popular events change anything about the free will of the masses? If seeing that means people 'accept' that, then what exactly are they expected to do not to accept it?

(In other news, I've downloaded about 7 more interviews with Mikovits. I've watched 4 so far. The rest tomorrow, and I'll post more Yandex links. Watching them really keeps clarifying many details for me.)

EXCELLENT VIDEO EXPOSING COVID-19 SCHEME
I'm not sure who this man is speaking, but he does a good job connecting the dots via a timeline of events. One of the many points he makes is that Bill Gates is the apparent successor to the evil trinity of Rockefeller-Kissinger-Soros. Here are a few highlights:

Jan 24: Congress began working on the $1,200 stimulus plan--before Americans ever heard the word "coronavirus".

Jan 30: WHO declared a public health emergency for a novel coronavirus

Feb 4: CDC website said the COVID-19 test "couldn't differentiate between bacterial infection or other co-infections" (e.g. pneumonia) making it unreliable for detecting COVID-19, and likely to yield many false positives leading to the impression it was much more infectious than it is.

I honestly think the vax would kill me. I saw this happen to my friend's mum two years ago from the flu vax. She had what I know to be an overwhelming histamine reaction.....a pseudo alergic reaction. She was really healthy and had a reaction immediately after the shot. First it was migraines and then vomiting. She went to the hospital but they sent her home. I went to see her after this. Her face and eyes were swollen. All these symptoms I recognized. I tried to get the family to recognize the reactions and link it to the flu vax....but you know ppl and their trust in the health system. I gave them simple remedies that would stablize her reaction....obviously they didn't listen. She went back into hospital one day later and was dead that night. I was at her funeral on Thanksgiving night two years ago.
My father passed away in 2009. He went from a relatively healthy 82 year old man to dead in a matter of two weeks. His organs, especially his lungs, just quit working. He was never a sickly person his whole life. He however was a believer in the medical system and faithfully got his annual flu shot about 8 weeks before passing.

No one could say exactly why he passed and it was blamed on cancer because he was a smoker. Now, after reading the 10,000 or so posts herein, I can understand more clearly why.:cool2:

I wasn't precise. All those people who want to change the world for a "new normality" are dependent on electricity. If someone deprives them of electricity they lose control because their electronic money will stop working. Ordinary people without electricity will also turn against tyranny.
WIN 52 said:
Thought I should add a bit more of the vision.

The electricity was knocked out worldwide, for some reason. With no electricity available, people were just a bit apprehensive about what was going to happen next. Then these crafts began to appear in the skies. Needless to say, people were shaking in their boots.

Their main concern was for the people who were left stranded on the surface of this planet. They had blankets and food enough for all.

I saw all of that and a lot more. This came to me when I was laid out in a hospital bed July 2005. I had suffered a stroke and was paralyzed on my right side, head to toe.
Don't get me wrong. It wasn't a cake walk.

Things were pretty dire for the people by then. Many of the homes that I went into were empty. I found several groups but there was a lot of people missing. I tried to convince them that these were here to help. People weren't convinced and were apprehensive about exposing themselves.

I couldn't understand this vision at the time but it gave me the courage to pick myself up and carry on. That also was the second time that I heard about a woman who was working for the betterment of humanity and I was encouraged to seek her out. That I would find many answers in what she was doing. The first time was in the early 80's, but then I had other things to take care of and when the time was at hand I would find her work.

I definitely wasn't laying in the hospital bed. I remember looking down at myself as I went up into the heavens, all the while connected to my body by a thin cord.

Q
I posted this in February, or March. Forgot to look at the date.

And while these explanations are interesting, they provide little in terms of what could be called evidence - that this dropping of symbols is something that they must do. So right now, it seems to me like it's more something that they want to do than must do. But maybe somebody can clarify this point some more. How would some pandemic/virus-related symbols in popular events change anything about the free will of the masses?
Good question. And probably no evidence in sight and you might be right in assuming that they just want to do it rather than have to do.

But I just pondered, could it be that presenting us with pandemic/virus-related symbols in advance they're preparing us to accept such a situation more easily or manipulate us into even helping to create it into existence?? Could it be that by showing us these symbols our subconscious gets triggered and these things surface into our consciousness? With symbols speaking to our subconscious and then adding all these pandemic/zombie/endtime movies plus all the doom and gloom pictures that we are constantly getting bombarded with and thus creating a field that makes all these things come into existence more easily? Maybe they need our help and couldn't do it all by themselves but need an accepting human factor that feels familiar with it to bring it into reality. Isn't it said when it can be thought of it exists somewhere already? And if this is so wouldn't it at least be helpful for them to apply such tricks to reach their goal more easily?
At least we know that they are running out of time and want their negative harvest thus using us as amplifyers to speed up the progress.

Pls all feel free to correct and stop me when I'm going far off and just lost myself in a train of thoughts that leads to nowhere.

But I just pondered, could it be that presenting us with pandemic/virus-related symbols in advance they're preparing us to accept such a situation more easily or manipulate us into even helping to create it into existence?? Could it be that by showing us these symbols our subconscious gets triggered and these things surface into our consciousness? With symbols speaking to our subconscious and then adding all these pandemic/zombie/endtime movies plus all the doom and gloom pictures that we are constantly getting bombarded with and thus creating a field that makes all these things come into existence more easily? Maybe they need our help and couldn't do it all by themselves but need an accepting human factor that feels familiar with it to bring it into reality. Isn't it said when it can be thought of it exists somewhere already? And if this is so wouldn't it at least be helpful for them to apply such tricks to reach their goal more easily?
At least we know that they are running out of time and want their negative harvest thus using us as amplifyers to speed up the progress.

Pls all feel free to correct and stop me when I'm going far off and just lost myself in a train of thoughts that leads to nowhere.
I don't know if we can prove or disprove this idea from where we are, but it sounds like a good theory that makes sense. Each small instance of these dropped clues on its own seems insignificant, but perhaps there's some power in there being a large amount of them. It makes sense that showing certain things over and over would work as conditioning, if not in terms of acceptance, then at least in terms of getting used to, which might make way for acceptance later. It still doesn't answer the question whether they have to do this, but I can see how it could be helpful on a subliminal level.

It sounds like the legal system is just as corrupted as pretty much every other system in place around here.
Yes. All the main institutions are corrupted. There's no savior. All we can do is learn, and protect ourselves.

After watching Plandemic and how the authorities framed and ruined Mikovits, I also thought about how they also ruined or tried to ruin others like Stanley Jacobs (DMSO) and Emanuel Revici (cancer, AIDS, heroin). Then I thought about how these same authorities are generally incompetent, eg Trump impeachment failure, mueller special counsel failure, Flynn perjury failure, failure to rig Trump election, failure to rig Brexit, Richard Jewel wrongful prosecution, failure to detect Queen of Cuba spy Ana Montes for decades. These authorities are not any good at their evil jobs, so that I think the only way these authorities are coordinated and successful in the long term is under the direction of 4D STS.

It still doesn't answer the question whether they have to do this, but I can see how it could be helpful on a subliminal level.
I found something...let's say slightly disturbing...
It's from a long article from the cutting.edge website and I don't know how reliable their contents are.

Link full article (just skipped through): STARTLING REVELATION: NOW WE KNOW WHY THE ILLUMINATI TELEGRAPHS THEIR PUNCHES: FEMA'S THREE PREDICTIONS, IN MOVIES AND TV SHOWS, DEPICTING THE VERY DISASTER WHICH THEY PLAN

A Cutting Edge subscriber from South Africa wrote me a couple of days ago to tell me of something he had discovered about the Kabbala from researching this system on his computer; in researching the Kabbala, he discovered an email link to the originator of the site. This subscriber was curious as to why the Jewish Kabbalists who had placed a 'Pulsa Dinura' curse (killing curse) on Sharon went public with their evil ceremony. Listen to what this subscriber discovered.

"I rushed into the full article about that famous kabbalist curse on Ariel Sharon, specially the interview of that rabbi that conducted the ritual ... I have been asking myself for months WHY on earth do the Illuminati always present (through occult masking) all their upcoming plans into medias, films, or music? What is the reason of their support to those hard-rock, pop musicians?"

When this subscriber asked this Kabbalist via email why the Jewish Kabbalists went public with their 'Pulsa Dinura' curse (killing curse) on Sharon, he received a chilling reply: ""the cursed person needs to know, for the curse to be effective".

Did you catch the horrific meaning of this statement? According to Kabbalistic rituals, one has to tell his cursed victim that they are cursed! Therefore, when they die even after knowing what is about to happen to them, the supreme, supernatural power of the occult is revealed and glorified to the entire world. Satanists of all stripes love to glory in their power -- they love to tell their victim what is about to happen to them, and then see that victim unable -- totally powerless -- to prevent their demise.

Now, this is not the first time that I've heard this. There are sufficient claims that the opening and closing ceremonies of the olympic games or the creepy opening ceremony of the Gotthardt tunnel etc are indeed rituals.
Food for thought.

P.S.: cutting.edge obviously is into saving people in the name of Jesus...
Anyway the information might be useful for further research.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom