For sure and I believe that's what Zach Bush was saying - viruses are ubiquitous in the environment - another vid I need to finish watching but from the beginning again

Also some of other few videos I was watching, said that viruses are not harmful to humans. So I looked transcript about virus, then I found one, it seems like the virus helping human DNA? I am not so sure, can someone explain furthermore?

Q: (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA!

And seems like, this transcript described the situation we are facing right now.

Date: June 14th 2014

A: Indeed. However, as has happened before, the "Allies" are strange bedfellows and the alliance will not last. This situation signals great danger because it reflects the cosmic situation. Many of those in "power" do not realize how controlled they actually are nor why.

Q: (L) Okay, so let's ask the obvious question: Why are they controlled and being driven to act in these warmongering ways?

A: Cosmic justice is coming

Q: (L) Alright then. Um...

A: They feel it like the hound of hell.

(Chu) The Hound of Hell...

A: As the changes approach, they feel the pressure but do not understand what it is. They only feel an insatiable hunger and fear that they will be left with nothing. Thus the drive to grab and destroy.

Q: (Pierre) So there's a kind of feedback loop. Those leaders feel the earth changes growing, so they become even more destructive, which in turn increases the cosmic reaction.

(Perceval) I would assume they would project that fear onto the population, and then crack down on them. Then the population responds, and that just increases their fear, and increases the cracking down.

I decided to do a search for the number of mainstream movies that have portrayed pandemics over the last fifty years. I came up with a large list which I winnowed down to 34. I wanted to research them to see what themes they contained and how prevalent they were among them. I also wanted to see if there were any hints that were in them that could provide insight into the current Corona Virus "plandemic".

I did this because I have been studying quite a bit lately about the subject of "predictive programming", and how effective visual cues can become when implanted into the subconscious mind - especially when relentlessly repeated and when done so upon hundreds of millions of people over many years.

Nicely done. There was a (British IIRC) tv series when I was a child called 'Survivors' IIRC, the premise of which was a scientist dropped a test tube and then got on a plane and spread the contagion around the world etc. I believe it was remade over the last few years and there may be a thread about it on here too IIRC.

For years now I have become increasingly conscious of the 'programming' in mainstream media and have found that it puts me off the vast majority of it. I have been curious what the proliferation of zombie media was all about and I fear that you may well be right. 'Wait and see' indeed. Speaking of the C's, I have been reading Laura's Wave books recently and the C's mentioned how 'creatives' are inspired by STO forces sometimes e.g. 'The Wizard of Oz' but are very much inspired by STS forces, sadly. So, I am not just being a paranoid conspiracy theorist nutjob. Not on this occasion at least anyway.

[/QUOTE]

The same woman from the previous video, talks about our choices.
Some good info and emphasis on choice for sure. Her youtube page had another Dr. Pam Popper vid on the sidebar that zeroed in on masks and detailed her actions regarding the situation:

A lot can happen in three weeks and currently we are having sun and very high temperatures - upper 80s and almost 90 over this Memorial Day weekend. No pools open though (only one suburb plans to open at all this summer) and high school grads were denied the customary graduation experience. Such a sad and bogus reality being inflicted - the ultimate psyop.

Seriously? Ya know...my son doesn't have a job to go back to....they closed for good. So did the restaurant he worked at before that...the one he left with a welcome to come back. And the one before that too...which also would have hired him back....all family owned businesses. It's not like decent jobs were abundant before the closings, either.

SNIPS:
America's Center for Disease Control "is conflating viral and antibody tests..." writes the Atlantic, "distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic."

We've learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government's disease-fighting agency is overstating the country's ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19... The widespread use of the practice means that it remains difficult to know exactly how much the country's ability to test people who are actively sick with COVID-19 has improved.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points. (Including my state of Pa...MZ 😡 )

"You've got to be kidding me," Ashish Jha, the K. T. Li Professor of Global Health at Harvard and the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told us when we described what the CDC was doing. "How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess...." By combining the two types of results, the CDC has made them both "uninterpretable," he said...

FULL ARTICLE:

Gerald Ford did it previously, and recently Boris Johnson lead by "example". I bet that those particular flu shots included nothing but saline...

Great article from Mike Whitney, where he looks at the economic and psychological devastation being wrought by the lockdown; points out that it's being leveraged by governments and Big Tech to turn the world into a despotic dystopia under the unaccountable tyranny of the algorithm; and asks, what's going to happen when it sinks in for Joe and Jane Sixpack that the ruling class has burned the economy to the ground and consigned the majority of the populace to destitution for no good reason?

The 'Lockdown' has Turned America into a Despotic, Cash-Strapped Basket-Case

Great article from Mike Whitney, where he looks at the economic and psychological devastation being wrought by the lockdown; points out that it's being leveraged by governments and Big Tech to turn the world into a despotic dystopia under the unaccountable tyranny of the algorithm; and asks, what's going to happen when it sinks in for Joe and Jane Sixpack that the ruling class has burned the economy to the ground and consigned the majority of the populace to destitution for no good reason?

The 'Lockdown' has Turned America into a Despotic, Cash-Strapped Basket-Case

Apparently the link to that UNZ article is against fb's community standards :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 11.33.12 pm.png

Im subscribed to Arthur Firstenberg's newsletter. Just got this and I think this is a worthy cause! If you think like me than please sign and share with as much people as you can.

IN 1996, THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY began to implement its plan to put a mobile phone into the hands of every man, woman and child on Earth. The result, twenty-four years later, is the imminent extinction of all life. For the first time in human history, every person on Earth is an open source of microwave radiation. The honey bee in the banner above can no longer escape it.

End Cellphones Here On Earth (ECHOEarth) invites you to join us on her behalf, and on behalf of all other creatures, in cancelling your mobile phone account and becoming cellphone-free. 5G is spreading like a weed and SpaceX’s satellites are disturbing the very source of life. We are almost out of time.

ECHOEarth is an organization of people who do not own cell phones and whose mission is to end the root cause of the wireless web that is suffocating every living thing. Our new website has a mission statement and a signature page. We ask only for your name, country and email address. None of this information will be published anywhere or shared with anyone; we need it only to keep track of how many people are part of this campaign.

We ask as many people as possible to help launch this campaign by cancelling your mobile phone subscriptions on or before the solstice, June 20-21, 2020.

“If not now, when? If not me, who?” It starts with us.

Hey Agron, this doesn't seem to be related to Coronavirus. Seems to me it would fit better in the EMF thread, no? Regards.

Back
Top Bottom