I guess schizophrenics now live in a world that is more 'in synch' with how they see it: crazy/depression-inducing to us; 'normal' to them!
Obviously, which is kind of logical and sad at the same time. My observation correlates with Gaby's.
Normally we treat the usual suspects at our psychiatric hospital and for sure some of these schizophrenic bounce backs had their usual comings and goings during the plandemic but still I observe less of them 'checking-in' lately.
They seem to fare well out there or at least better.
Maybe it's just that non schizophrenic people with the help of a schizoid propaganda are now pushed into a quasi schizophrenic state of mind which in turn makes it more manageable for real schizophrenics to exist out there in a 'not-so-normal-anymore' world.

It's been a fascinating experience. Has something similar happened to anyone else?
Yes, with my intellectual brother. The funny thing is that I was getting quite a few likes, because of the points that I was making. He refused to admit that the points had merit. He began removing my posts from his timeline.

He is a no Trumper and was a strong supporter of Hillary. Basically most of my siblings 7 are no Trumpers and are all wrapped up in the lockdown. There are 2 medical professionals, 1 retired navy person, 1 nerd(the brother), one business owner who is skeptical about the lockdown but a no Trumper and 2 youngest sisters who don't say much.

The funny part is that Trump is a 3rd cousin of ours. The older ones think that I am like a black sheep. My 2 youngest sisters were 6 and 1 when I left home so they just fondly remember the attention that I gave them when I could.

Basically, I thought that they would be more aware than they are. That has brought me a lot of disappointment. I have always questioned authorities right to be authoritative, always seeking fairness but rarely finding it. Thus, through life experiences I have a genuine distrust of authority figures. It is felt that right should be earned not granted.

As unexpected things keeps happening right now, we never know what’s next surprise will be. And I noticed that some of members saying, ‘it is interesting time,’ and also Cs said that too!
So, this might mean that the time is nearer to meet 4th density STO beings?

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

September 25, 1999

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.

A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

I have now introduced myself: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/my-journey-on-earth.49014/
No real need to apologize Wisdom Seeker. Its good you made it here and you look to have have some valuable perspectives to share. But as Altair asks above, before diving in all new members are invited to first make a post in the 'newbies' section to introduce themselves and perhaps share something about their experience to date of the road less traveled - so I look forward to reading more about your story when you have the chance.

It is more then that. It is a way to steal, economic speaking, all the money of people not just taking out their jobs, but their houses, their pensions, their money that they put aside in banks. It is so gross that sometimes I want to cry.

I fully agree with the above. They planned to crash the economy for quite some time now and the COVID allowed them to. A crash is always about the transfer of wealth from masses to the elite. It is all ultimately about the control of the population and expanding that control. They really used the "falsedemic" to try expand that control, but as usual failed to consider what "side-effects" could be.

I have taken the responsibility of informing others to the best of my abilities as I feel that it's not only the right thing to do but a crucial one.
Hi Wisdom Seeker, nice to see you here.

It sounds like you've endeavored upon a great task. And, from what you've written, you say you have been following the sessions. That's good, but just so you know, we suggest to not read the session only, but to also read the Wave series that can be purchased on Amazon or from Pilule Rouge. They are also online for free here. These books are loaded with knoweldge collected by Laura Knight-Jadczyk from years of research.

Referring to what I quoted above, I take it you haven't come across External Considering, nor heard about how we should remember that other people have their lessons to learn. By informing others, if they haven't asked for it, is going against their free-will and depriving them of their own lessons that they need to learn. Everybody learns there lessons at different times. Some people are not ready for some information. Also, you need to be able to tell when someone is actually asking. :-)

Looking forward to seeing you around here in the forum.

I'm starting to think I've now been in contact with some of those programmed people the C's talk about. I've allowed myself to be drawn into a discussion with some people about the virus, lockdown, masks, etc. It's been going on for a few weeks and started out as more of an intellectual endeavor, which I enjoy. I like researching things and discussing them. Lately, though, I've started to realize that I'm the only one doing the heavy lifting of research - no one else is really looking into the subject. They just find some quick article and post it and then make proclamations about their beliefs.

One person in particular stands out. He is strongly opinionated about the topic, taking the view that Fauci knows what he's doing, the CDC is right, WHO is truthful, our blue governor is correct in his shut down and other actions, etc. He is fond of using NY as his reference. No matter how often I explain that you need to look at all the data to come to a reasonable conclusion, he keeps returning to NY. He literally called it "the best and highest evidence."

All of a sudden, it occurred to me that I feel like there's some gaslighting/manipulation/or ? going on with this situation. He came back strong the other day with his NY data, as if we had NEVER even discussed it before. It was very strange. I have started the process of disentangling myself from him as I realized I've given him quite a bit of time and energy over the past few weeks.

It's been a fascinating experience. Has something similar happened to anyone else?
Yes. With my sister. I tried at the beginning to give her information, talked to her because she is a nurse and a teacher... But my words were lost in the wind. She is not anymore in contact with me, hopefully. Today my librarian, that is a scorpion also a very mean woman, said to me under her mask: "please please please, take care, the virus is around us still alive!". I answered that "yes ma'm, you are right, sooo dangerous, I will take care of my self, thank you. " It is the best thing to do. I refuse to enter in conversation with people like this, like my sister, like so many people. It is a lost of time, of energy. Finito!

People with a history of schizophrenia are doing perfectly well, seemingly better than anybody. But depression and anxiety triggered by various factors including the economic struggles are in excess. I have a few on watch for risk of suicide.

Right then, this has piqued my interest; I've suffered schizo/psychotic symptoms since a UFO sighting in 2004, and have been solidly on taking antipsychotic meds most of the time since. I also feel anxious a lot of the time, and the state of the world is very depressing to me. Maybe my so-called hallucinations then are 4d bleedthrough? Or maybe I'm just the exception that proves the rule? I certainly don't feel at home in the new reality that's for sure!

I wrote previously about how my company would require wearing masks for employees who went back on site. New update today:

When you arrive at your office, you’ll receive a care package with:
• Insulated lunch bag;
• Two face coverings;
• Personal thermometer;
• Hand sanitizer;
• Antimicrobial brass safety key to prevent direct contact with surfaces; and
• Small first aid kit.
New building signage makes it easy to observe social distancing in elevators,

I have no idea what a "brass safety key" is.

I hope this video doesn't get taken down... this nurse details the horrific policies and procedures of a NY city hospital regarding covid: medical murder for profit! This is heartbreaking and enraging and I hope her message can be spread before she is silenced.
This is really good. The previous nurses were just talking without any evidence, but this is pretty thorough, with recordings and detailed explanations. This one might actually show people that something is seriously wrong (to put it mildly) with the approach in hospitals. The bullshit is really palpable in this one. Hope this gets out to a lot of people.

When you arrive at your office, you’ll receive a care package with:
• Insulated lunch bag;
• Two face coverings;
• Personal thermometer;
• Hand sanitizer;
• Antimicrobial brass safety key to prevent direct contact with surfaces; and
• Small first aid kit.
If they gave you medieval armour, it would be just as useless but at least a lot more fun. Add a long sword, and it would be a pretty good depiction of with how much stupidity we're 'fighting a virus'. But since we're already deep in stupidland, maybe you should suggest that to your boss. "Boss, can I get armour and a sword in case the virus jumps at me from behind a corner? I'm not sure I can fight it off with an insulated lunch bag. Or with a brass safety key, whatever the hell that is."

When everything else has failed, it's time to troll the zombies.

If they gave you medieval armour, it would be just as useless but at least a lot more fun. Add a long sword, and it would be a pretty good depiction of with how much stupidity we're 'fighting a virus'. But since we're already deep in stupidland, maybe you should suggest that to your boss. "Boss, can I get armour and a sword in case the virus jumps at me from behind a corner? I'm not sure I can fight it off with an insulated lunch bag. Or with a brass safety key, whatever the hell that is."

Fortunately, I have worked from home for several years, so I am not subject to this craziness (unless of course they ask us to post pictures of ourselves in full slave gear to promote solidarity with our co-workers!)

Back
Top Bottom