Well I watched that debate yesterday between David Kyle Johnson, Professor of Philosophy at King's College and Denis Rancourt, PhD. Lead Researcher.

That guy Kyle is supposed to be a Dr in Philosophy. When Dr Lobaczewski said that the field of philosophy has been contaminated, that guy is a good example. Totally hallucinating to see his behavior, his reasoning, his actions. The first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes will give you a good idea of it.

If you have read the article of Dr Rancourt about the masks, you won't learn anything new but you will see the type of person that says that masks are good for us.

Hi all, just a quick update from Italy. The state of emergency against covid-1984 should have been suspended on 31st of July. The prime minister, Mr. Conte did his best, as a good and obedient puppet he is to extend the state of emergency until 15th October though he wanted to extend it initially till 31st January 2021, the second time till 31st December and finally they've extended it till 15th October and i don't even have to mention the fact that there is no reason whatsoever to extend the state of emergency except one, that is, ito allow the feckless psychopaths and spineless politicians to hold their grip on the power they managed to get thanks to this fake pandemic.

It's basically the unfolding of the scenario the C's have mentioned in the last session, that is, these individuals aren't going to renounce to the power that they've snatched ilegally. The problem is that many italians think that the psychopaths in power did a good thing in extending the state of emergency, saw it on facebook, saw it while speaking with some people from work.

You can bring to their attention as many facts you want and they won't get it because of their emotional thinking, cognitive dissonance because they are unable to grasp what objective facts are any more or just because they are afraid sheeple to the core, your pick. This observation made me realize that there is no point any more in exposing myself speaking with people what a load of BS this covid-1984 is by sharing valid info on facebook since it's being stubbornly ignored by my italian "friends".

So i'm done, from now on will apply strategic enclosure to the MAX, doing my best in being wise as serpents and gentle as doves respecting the choice of those that accepted to believe the lying schizoidal psychopaths, the spellbinders thus inviting the chaos that will manifest sooner than later in their lives.

It seems to me that this is what they are asking from the DCM, who i'm to judge their choices? Maybe it's the chaos in their lives they need in order to begin to see at least partly the real nature of their beloved leaders? From now on i'm mute like a fish unless someone really asks answers i won't open my mouth and will sit comfortably and will enjoy the show getting ready at least phisically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually to the possible suffering and turmoil that may unfold very soon.

Sorry, i needed to take these thoughts out and clear my head a little bit.

Now that some states are banning the use of hydrochloroquin and doctors will lose all their credentials if caught prescribing it why not give home made chloroquine a go. I purchased 4 large grape fruits (not cheap here) and enjoyed consuming the interior over the next week. I saved the rinds to cut up into small pieces and placed them into a pot of water which needs to be brought to a boil and then turn down to simmer for about 2 hours. A tight fitting lid is necessary to keep as much of the steam from escaping as possible so once you start the process don't lift the lid. After it cools, strain, bottle and refrigerate. The result is is very strong quinine water. I purchased zinc (gluconate) 50 mg. But finding the proper antibiotic without a prescription? Is adding the antibiotic necessary and what would the quinine water and zinc dosage be?

Gee Michaelrc are you brain dead about the covid? . . . well maybe but my concerns are leaning more towards what other contagions might be coming, not this covid but maybe something else down the road? It's known that zinc helps the cells fight back but getting zinc into the cells is a somewhat tricky proposition therefore the addition of quinine water could make the cells more receptive to zinc and just maybe fight off what other real attacks that are in store for us.
Be careful with zinc dosage: one musn't take more than 8 mg/ day. It has side effects at higher dose.
I don't know about dosage of quinine water, neither did I know about grape fruits being rich of quinine. I simply use sodium bicarbonate (BS), as the aim of quinine is making cell less acidic, so as SB does easily.

Be careful with zinc dosage: one musn't take more than 8 mg/ day. It has side effects at higher dose.
I don't know about dosage of quinine water, neither did I know about grape fruits being rich of quinine. I simply use sodium bicarbonate (BS), as the aim of quinine is making cell less acidic, so as SB does easily.

Thank you Nature for the info on baking soda. We've been taking baking soda and water in small doses since the covid hysteria began but only just as an immunity boost. The quinine water for zinc absorption could be replaced with baking soda, hmmm just wondering why the big to do about quinine water? Thanks again.

I would like to briefly give a personal update from Switzerland. After some cantons introduced the mandatory mask in public places and shops after the mandatory mask requirement in public transport, it now appears as if this measure is being implemented nationwide.

It is actually getting more and more absurd: people who do not live in Switzerland are no longer allowed to go to public outdoor pools.

I saw this picture of an FB group today. It says:

The BAG declared war on the Swiss people today.

116343360_2684598595089550_7982039787609299563_n.jpg

So there is also strong opposition here, but I don't see much of it in reality yet. On the contrary. I see people with muzzles in shops and even in the car, although it is NOT yet mandatory.

Events over 1000 people are very likely to be banned until the end of 2020. For us, as owner of a food trailer, potentially harmful. But we can still survive in these circumstances. The interesting thing is that I notice how little I can do if I reduce everything. I rest in myself and I am ZERO afraid of what will happen. All this knowledge here and you catch me at all times. I read the BS MS to stay up to date, at the same time I bake bread and sit in my garden. I enjoy the show as much as possible.

Since I live near the German border, I sometimes shop there. There are many foods that I love, not in Switzerland. And the mandatory mask annoyed me. I ordered a breathable silk organza online.

Feel hugged, especially those who are emotionally struck during this time.

Big Pharma, Big Tech and Big Media are waging an all-out WAR against humanity, and their goal is to mass murder as many human beings as possible before they are stopped
Even in a world where we’re told it’s always a good idea to get a second opinion on anything related to health and medicine, Big Tech has now decided they will dictate what opinions are allowed to be expressed online.

This means that for every disease from this day forward, Big Tech will dictate the “allowable” opinion about treatments for that disease… even though tech giants obviously do not have a monopoly on facts, nor any special competency in the realm of human medicine.

In Australia, some people are pushing back against the virus measures being implemented. Another Law firm has come out in support of those who find themselves in trouble for pushing back and standing for their rights - with issues such as border closures, locked down suburbs and businesses making masks a condition of entry. One lass who stood her rights at a border crossing was ultimately waived through without too much drama from the police initially.

The police then caught up with her later, however, and smashed her window in to arrest her. The lawyer that has added her case has rightfully called it an unlawful arrest.

Reading the comments under articles written by those who have bought into the virus narrative is very disturbing. They are calling the women crude names, threatening violence, naming and 'shaming' on many public and personal pages, claiming that they should be charged with murder, etc. It's insane.

One ex-politican and previously shamed business man is mounting a constitutional challenge to border closures.

Interesting thing is, most of the stories in the news here are of women who are challenging the dodgy measures. It's likely that there are men standing against the narrative too, but they don't seem to be making the news. I read one self report of a man who used Article 1. of the Nuremberg code at a chemist to prevent a security guard from taking his temperature as he entered and according to him, the security guard backed down pretty quickly and the manager lost interest in enforcing the measure on him.

Also, the name 'Karen' has been co-opted and instead of describing an authoritarian woman who acts in an overbearing manner towards others for not following the measures, it is being used for the women who are standing up for themselves against the measures. To be fair, some of these women are getting a bit reactive and cranky in their approach, particularly if the police or staff member push back repetitively at their explanations, but none of them that I've seen have been overly disrespectful.

Reading through the comments and watching the videos by the lawyers and reading the actual laws that they refer to, it's quite obvious that the virus measures are so far beyond the scope and power of the law it's not funny. Like Catherine Austin Fitts commented, the PTB have no qualms about breaking the law, they just won't want to admit to it openly or in court. One lawyer has called for those who are fined for not wearing the mask or breaching border closures to let them know because the fines themselves are illegal. Under ordinary circumstances it wouldn't be worth fighting a $200 fine, some fines for breaching measures are much higher - a border breach is $10,000. However, these lawyers are now doing class actions and setting up gofundme pages to pay for the action so it's easier for a bunch of people to jump on board. This should make things interesting! Thats if covidiots don't get to the defendants first!

Sometimes it's hard to see how things could pan out without a whole lot of strife, but every now and then there's a flash of hope while watching events unfold. As time goes on I'm feeling less dread and more curiosity.

CAF did say it seems this whole COVID rollout was off in that it seems rushed and sloppy and that there must be something else that hasn't come out yet - she seems to think it's Wuhan related.

Well, I haven't seen anything to corroborate this story yet, but apparently there's CSIRO lab near a military base here in Australia that was working on the 'Wuhan' virus and had connections to Fauci. The video that was talking about it seemed a bit dodgy so I didn't watch it all the way through, but it gave me an idea.

Speculation ahead!

What if the manufactured strain of coronavirus was meant to be released from a number of locations/labs around the world at the same time, and wasn't necessarily spread by travellers at all? CAF mentioned in an earlier video that she didn't expect actions taken to force a market reset until after the US elections, but for some reason the market reset has come early. So maybe they were planning for Trump to be out of the way before releasing the virus and having Biden at the helm for the market reset - but the virus escaped from one lab early and that's why things haven't run so smoothly for the PTB - at the time of lockdown, they were supposed to have another 8 months (until the elections) at least to get everything into place for the covid drama/market reset? Or maybe the virus didn't escape accidentally - what if each country that had the virus in their labs decided to use the threat of releasing it or actually releasing it to put political pressure on other countries. That could be behind the trumped up attempt to impeach Trump. I mean that whole impeachment effort was so clumsy and visibly useless that it could have easily been a - 'sheesh, we can't wait until after the election now - we have to get him out yesterday'.

The other thing is that Trump was originally supportive of JFK and he's not for mandatory vaccination, so it would make sense that the Gates/WHO peeps would want Trump out before they release a vaccine. If they release a vaccine while Trumps at the helm and he doesn't approve mandatory vaccines, then they only get approx half of the population vaccinated, for example, then there'll be a clear difference between the peeps that are vaccinated and those that aren't if CAF is right about the vaccinations - the game would be up. If everyones minds turn to mush after a mandatory vaccination program though, then a country full of mushed minds from mandatory vaccinations wouldn't know the difference.

Just some thoughts rattling around, and maybe nothing to them.

Now that some states are banning the use of hydrochloroquin and doctors will lose all their credentials if caught prescribing it why not give home made chloroquine a go. I purchased 4 large grape fruits (not cheap here) and enjoyed consuming the interior over the next week. I saved the rinds to cut up into small pieces and placed them into a pot of water which needs to be brought to a boil and then turn down to simmer for about 2 hours.
The active agent of Hydroxychlorochine and Chloroquine comes from the cinchona bark/china-bark.
As you already stated doctors will have difficulties prescribing it due to the totalitarian restrictions. What you did with the grapefruits sounds interesting but I think you won't get very much of the active agent from it.
Why not simply ordering some cinchona bark from amazon or ebay and drink it as tea or make an alcoholic decoction. I just ordered 1 kg china-bark and will see how to prepare best. And if it's only to help zinc to get into the cells better.

amazon.de
Naturix24 Chinarinde rot geschnitten, 1er Pack (1 x 500 g): Amazon.de: Lebensmittel & Getränke
Chinarindentee - Für die Zubereitung eines Tees nimmst Du einen gehäuften Teelöffel und überbrühst dieses mit 150 ml siedendem Wasser. Nach 5-10 Minuten seihst Du den Tee ab und kannst Deinen Tee genießen, bis zu 3xtgl.

China Bark Tea - To make a tea, take a heaped teaspoon and brew it with 150 ml of boiling water. After 5-10 minutes you strain the tea and can enjoy your tea, up to 3xdaily

amazon.com
Amazon.com: Chinarindenbäume Rinde, Cut & gesiebt – Räucherholz – Chinarindenbäume officinalis (454g = One Pound) Marke: Herbies Kräuter: Health & Personal Care

On amazon.com there is almost none offered and it's expensive. Anyway one could search the web to find some.

This lays the foundation for violence against dissenters.

EeMP1GNWAAMLB93

Dr. Birx treating us like children | At least these FOX anchors are outwardly showing their disgust over the flip-flipping of Dr. Fauci & Dr. Birx on their face-mask recommendations & guidelines.

For me, the worst part of the Progressive Insurrection has been the part where they treat us like we're all 5 years old. I cannot STAND this woman.

I was trying to locate James Corbett's the Great Reset vid, but ended up watching Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes The Injection Fraud : The Corbett Report
(snip)
To me, it's well worth watching although more than frightening as to where it's all heading.
I wonder if James Corbett isn't about to go the same way as Del Bigtree and get banned? He really discusses some very controversial (for the 'powers that be') things and he's been about for a long time. I suppose they can't ban everyone they want to, at the same time, as that may be too obvious.

This lays the foundation for violence against dissenters.

EeMP1GNWAAMLB93
Maybe someone needs to put up this quote next to that shiny pompous self satisfied one? Although it probably won't take them long to remove something that challenges them...

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly"
Robert Anton Wilson - American Author

Denmark has not had any use of face masks except at the airports, but as predictable the little country is now looking to big countries like Germany and Italy to find out what to do next, now that there are new hot spots with a dozen or two infected. The talk initially that all would eventually get it within a year or two has been replaced by nobody is supposed to get it. Recently one retirement home has been "hit" as also (surprise, surprise) a meat processing plant.

About travelling, nothing outside Europe is recommended by the MFA. Inside Europe there are variations:
In Spain, the regions of Aragón, Cataluña and Navarra now have more than 50 new cases of infection per capita. 100,000 inhabitants per. Week. Persons traveling to Denmark after a stay in those regions are therefore encouraged to be tested for COVID-19 on arrival in Denmark, but the travel instructions for Spain remain yellow (extra caution).
The updated travel instructions will appear on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website today.

Please note that from Saturday 1 August 2020 at 00.00 will require a recognizable purpose to enter Denmark from Romania, as is the case for Bulgaria and Luxembourg. Read more about the entry rules at the National Police.
At the airport in Copenhagen, they have set up a station for COVID19 testing. At the moment participation is on voluntary basis, but I could imagine that some places of work actually may require a test, if their employee wishes to go back to work right after having been out in an area not recommended by the local NIH.

There is in Denmark as in also Germany a continued buzz of talking about a coming and expected second wave of COVID19. It is as the if talks of numbers, hotspots and possibilities have taken over the role of records set, medals gained and the names of winners at the cancelled Olympics. COVID19 is a game with a difference, a game where it seems a to be the promoted rule, that most can participate by wearing a face mask, washing hands, using copious amounts of hand sanitizers, and respond to the call of helping others from getting sick, protect the elders and others by not interacting, keeping distance and turning the masked faces away in case their passenger next to them would like to drink or eat or is seated just opposite. To be on the safe side one person I saw on a plane was wearing two different masks, one on top of the other. Does he know that masks are of little use and just tries in his own way to make up for the insufficiency.

Back
Top Bottom